• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 11 Comments

Prism Sunlight - Feather Blooms



Rainbow Dash talks with her mom, the princess.

  • ...
8
 11
 2,140

Princess of Rainbows

It was just a normal day. Rainbow Dash had just watched the news. The sun shined on Dash's mane. She turned to see her friend Sandstone laying down on her stomach frowning and staring at the ground.

"Sandstone, what's wrong?" Dash asked the white earth pony.

"I tripped on a rock." Sandstone said, pointing to a gray marble. Sandstone's short yellow mane that you could easily tell she was Pinkie's cousin from lightly shimmered.

"Maybe a rainbow could help," Rainbow Dash said. Then she flew into the air, got some clouds, and put them all together. Then Dash flew through the clouds, making a reflection on her wings. She then tried to make a rainbow hoop, and it made three rainbow hoops, the light could make you squeal with energy! When the cyan Pegasus returned, Sandstone got up and smiled.

"Thanks." The sand-maned earth pony said.

"Anything I'd do for a friend." Rainbow Dash replied. Then, a rainbow liquid surrounded her, she was lifted, and the hoop turned into a ball. Then a shimmering sound was heard, and suddenly, Rainbow Dash had grown a horn! She gasped, wondering why she was a princess. She then smiled.

"I believe your destiny has been reached, my sweet Rainbow." Celestia said. Sandstone hugged Dash, then Celestia held her with magic. Dash hovered in Celestia's magic bubble. Dash was ready to go back to the castle. Her princess studies had finally begun, and she was buzzing happily.

Once at the castle, Rainbow sat next to her mom. She tried to use magic, but all that came out was small specks of green. "I guess I'll have to get better at this 'magic' thing." The cyan Pegasus sighed. For the first time, she liked having to learn stuff. Then she asked, "What is my role, anyway?"

Celestia smiled. Her pink eyes shimmered. "You will find out soon." Celestia replied. Then she stared out the doorway.

Rainbow Dash winked. Thoughts raced through her mind. When would she become good at magic? Dash was shy to practice in front of her mother. She waited for a minute.

Princess Celestia ruffled her feathers, and trotted quietly out the metal door.

Rainbow Dash stood up, and tried to use her magic. That time, Rainbow Dash's horn glowed lime green. She looked forward to the rest of the day, and her glowing horn. Inside herself, she wished to be a wonderful magic user and a leader. She had lots of studies ahead of her. But first, she just couldn't wait for the celebration, and to have a special title. She could be "Princess of Rainbows".

Rainbow Dash went outside to fly. Energy flowed into her wings. She felt like she was a filly again.

She passed by Raindrops, who waved as she spread out her wings. Other Pegasus ponies also followed. Dash stopped to rest on a fluffy cloud. She was really comfortable, and eventually fell asleep. She ruffled her wings all snug. Things were going well. She was happy.

Meanwhile, Twilight was worried about the pony she didn't know just became a princess. She was in the castle, playing with Cadence. She had a good time playing Hide and Seek. Twilight hid in the bathtub. Cadence found her in 10 minutes. It was a pretty good evening. But she was still wondering about Dash. Why is she at the capital for so long? Maybe it's just a nice vacation. Or maybe cloud clearing is needed for a bright, sunny day. This purple princess moved on with other companion Cadence. They decided to play 4 Quarters at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Alright. 10 seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10." Applejack counted. By the time she counted to 7, Twilight was at quarter 1, and Cadence was at quarter 4. She stared across the room and looked at Twilight. Her eyes sparkled and she stood staring. Someone knocked on the door.

It was Raindrops, happily hovering above the door when was inside. "Hiya." She said. The yellow Pegasus flew to quarter 1. She hugged Twilight, and she smiled. All three ponies were having a good time at the barn. Then the same thing happened again. Raindrops went to quarter 3, Cadence went to quarter 1, and Twilight was at quarter 4.

"You know what? I'm having a great time." Twilight said. They all played until 8:00.

Author's Note:

Did you know Pinkie had a cousin? By the way, I'm going to make this the best story I can! Remember to :heart: and keep writing. -your friendly writer Feather B.

Comments ( 5 )

Eh, not the worst reason to be an alicorn princess.

I still giggled:rainbowkiss:

Can't wait to read it

7655941
My 7 year old daughter wrote this be a little nicer thanks

7660261 sorry again, I didn't get a notification about it. Your daughter write it. That's so sweet, I write my first story at 8, it was a funny experience.

When I said "you lost me" I mean in the story, my cellphone has a costum of eat letters from time to time. I really sure most of the words I been writing are misspelled. Again I apologise for it and/or my lack of tack...

7785724 awww no prob Thank you :)

Login or register to comment