• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 11 Comments

Prism Sunlight - Feather Blooms



Rainbow Dash talks with her mom, the princess.

  • ...
8
 11
 2,140

RD Sister and Mom

It was a normal day in the village. Spike came to Twilight, and his fire summoned a letter from the princess. It read,

"Dear Twilight, your friend Rainbow Dash needs to come to the castle to have a talk with me. You can come on the train ride, but after that, it must be Rainbow Dash who comes to the castle. After that, you stay in the train to get back to your own village. We will need you to research Pegasus ponies becoming princesses. Then, your sister will visit you, so don't worry about Rainbow Dash. She will be okay, and you can visit her in 4 days. You know me and Rainbow need some privacy."

Twilight was curious. It seemed important. She went to Sweet Apple Acres. There was Applejack, smiling at her.

"Howdy, Twilight." Applejack said.

"Applejack, Rainbow's going to the castle, where Princess Celestia lives. She is going to stay there for a few days." Twilight explained. Applejack's hat fell off her head. The red tie in her tail came out. Her ears drooped before both of this happened.

"RD is leaving?" She asked with her southern accent.

"For a few days." Twilight replied. Applejack's mane went fully straight. She stared at the ground, and kicked. Mud went onto Twilight's body and covered a spot of her fur with dirt. Applejack's mane tie was pushed out of her hair by her hoof. Soon, Applejack hid her sadness while Apple Bloom walked by. Applejack felt her mane like it was soft hay. She smiled as she petted her silky blond mane. She winked at Spike, who also walked by.

Twilight stared as Applejack blushed at the sight of that purple dragon and looked back towards Twilight. "Well, looks like we can't see her for a sad 4 long days." Applejack sighed.

"Spike! Come back so we can research." Twilight called. Applejack stared at the dragon for a minute, but she was stopped by a voice inside her saying, "You are cute together, maybe too cute." Applejack tried to focus on barrels of apples. She liked them, but she would watch the window for hours to see THAT peculiar dragon. She started to think of the future with her family, and Spike as the whole town huddled close together. Then she thought of Dash.

Speaking of that Pegasus, she was already at the royal castle. She sat there, hugging Celestia. Rainbow Dash sat down. ''I missed you." Dash told the princess.

"I missed you, too." Celestia replied. RD flew to her mother.

"You remember when you took me to Flight School? I got my cutie mark!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I know, my little Rainbow." Celestia told the cyan Pegasus in return. "You want to do your daily rainbow twister practice like you used to?" The princess asked.

"Sure!" Rainbow Dash replied. She made circles in the air so fast she made a Rainbow Twister! Rainbows was Dash's princess specialty. By the way, her sister is the princess of water. Like Dash, the white Pegasus is represented by a certain color-or two-or six, in Rainbow's case. Dash's sister's name is Flower Tweet. They both liked paintings, and both had feelings for bright feathered birds. They were born 1 year apart, and Dash was the older princess. They are like pony-like birds of a feather, and they may like fire and water in some cases, but they are always sisters forever!
This day, RD actually agreed to just trot along the path instead of flying ahead.

"This is peaceful." Flower Tweet said.

"It is." Rainbow Dash sighed happily. They saw rabbits on benches greeting them. They stopped and sat.

Flower Tweet waved first. Her green mane flowed and her blue eyes shimmered.

Than Rainbow Dash waved. They followed the sidewalk and found a Pokemon. Eevee, to be exact. They caught the Pokemon and named it "Windy". They went back to the castle, and told Celestia the news.

"Mom, we found our first Pokemon." Flower Tweet explained.

"That's nice." Celestia replied.

"I just installed it." Rainbow Dash stated. They sat with their mother, and took many selfies. They hugged, the selfies were great!

Luna entered the room and remembered the two sisters. Rainbow Dash and Flower Tweet ran to Luna and everyone came together and put their heads together to plan their first and last real reunion, for Dash was moving back to the royal castle and this would be the Get-Together.

To celebrate, they went out to The Tasty Treat. They shared special times in their lives, like cutie mark stories, and Dash's mother and Aunt Luna told how they became princesses.

They had salad, and Rainbow felt like talking about the Best Young Flyer Competition, and even Celestia gasped.

"You won!" Flower Tweet exclaimed. Dash's sister tended to make her blue heart symbol shine at times like this. Nobody even comes close to guessing why her mark shines like that. It just happens time and again. It also happened before she got her cutie mark, so Rainbow's theory of it coming from the symbol was crushed. Rainbow Dash was kind of thinking to forget it because of it happening at any random time, which ruined her theory, but she thought only positive things about it.

So, they went out to get chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream. It tasted nice, and day ended smoothly, and the time they spent together was worth the long distance. No matter what, they are always family forever, and everyone knows it. Then, they all hugged, going to bed, and no pony had a single nightmare. (Rainbow Dash was flying freely, and everyone was part of the flock. Her sister, Tweet, as Rainbow called her, was beside her, with Celestia and Luna beside each other and they flew in a sideways line. Their manes flowed in the air as they soared through the morning sky. They did love the fresh air, but only one thing mattered the most:they were together.) "Good morning, ponies!" The newsman said, softly waking Rainbow up softly by the television screen.

The cyan Pegasus was excited to hear the news.

Author's Note:

This is going to be colorful. And cheerful. By the way, Soaring Dash is completely possible. I ship it HARD. I will only ship popular stuff for the Mane 6.