• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 355 Views, 2 Comments

The Legend of The 13 Elements of Harmony - The Portal Passer



I want you to think about it, how much do you truly know about the history of The Elements of Harmony? well I know, and it's quite a story.

  • ...
 2
 355

The Darkness

Hey guys, sorry it took so long, just putting Sweetie into a cage is hard enough, then I gotta make sure she made it to her destinations without escaping.


With the alliance now formed, Equestria has entered a new era of peace and harmony, but, as I told you last time, darkness has regain its powers.

But, even though the Shadow Beast has regain his powers, he knows that there is too much Harmony magic for him to just fight head on, but, he has a plan, he scoured both Equestria and the Umbrum home world, The Shadow World, looking for someone with the greatest Hate, Greed, or Treachery, his intention is to find 3 individuals that he deems worthy to possess his Disharmony magic, so that they can aid him in his quest for power, in return for a place to rule by his side, he has infused 3 onyx gemstones with Disharmony magic, one with Hate, one with Greed, and one with Betrayal, he created The Elements of Disharmony.

He also went back to The Shadow World to Infuse a dark red ruby with his dark magic and the dark magic of The Shadow World to create the final Element of Disharmony, The Element of Dark Magic, when it was complete, the ruby took the shape of a dark red Alicorn, we know call this element, The Alicorn Amulet.

One day, in the Shadow World, he found the one who will possess The Element of Hate, a being with the greatest hate in both worlds, an Umbrum named Armageddon, the Umbrum species is already known to be filled with hatred, but he is filled with so much hatred that if he got teleported, or breached (as I like to call it), into a DC universe he could probably give Atrocitus a run for his money. He took up Shadow Beast's offer immediately, cause he also craves for power. When he put on the Element of Hate, the onyx turned into the shape of 2 bones making the shape of an X.

After returning to Equestria, this time being more prepared to counteract the Harmony magic, they found the one worthy of the 2nd element, Greed. The one worthy is a Diamond Dog named Klepto, and, as his name implies, he has kleptomania for... just about everything, and he'll do anything to get what he wants. He took up Shadow Beast's offer as if he was Gollum and the offer was his ring (seriously, give this guy an Orange Lantern ring already). When he put on the Element, the onyx turned into the shape of a diamond you usually see get stolen in the movies.

And finally, they found the pony that is worthy of The Element of Betrayal, or more precisely, the Changeling that is worthy of The Element of Betrayal. The changeling is Queen Insectra II, the ancestor of Queen Chrysalis. She is trickster that cannot be rivaled. When she was approached with the offer, she instantly agreed, because she knew it will do well for her people. When she put on the Element, the onyx turned into the shape of a snake.

Now, with The Elements of Disharmony complete, The Shadow Beast sets its plan into motion. In his mind he repeats this sentence over and over again; "Harmony will fall, Disharmony will rule".


Just a few decades after the forming of the alliances, the Thestrals of the Thestral Kingdom, better known as the Midnight Empire, reported that some of it's villages have been attack by creatures made out of shadows, this is the army The Shadow Beast created with his dark magic, Smoke Berserkers. The leaders of The 12 Tribes and Faust gathered together in a meeting, and they made decision to battle these shadow creatures.

But as their forces entered their first battle, a small army containing Smoke Berserkers, Umbrums, Changelings, and Diamond Dogs, courtesy of the Elements of Disharmony, tore through The 12 Tribe's forces like they were paper, even though their numbers were small, The Elements of Disharmony were with them so they are far more stronger. The Shadow Beast paralyzed his enemies with fear by just looking at them while the rest of The Elements of Disharmony, and their armies, gave the finishing blow. The Elements of Disharmony did most of the fighting, with the fact that their Armies only had around 100 troops, the purpose of the idea to use so little troops was to show Equestria what they can do to, and that they should fear them.

The leaders of The 12 Tribes realize just how powerful The Shadow Beast's armies are, so they ask Faust for help to find a way to stop The Shadow Beast's Armies. She, and other magic experts, went straight to trying to find something to counteract The Elements of Disharmony's magic. They are on their way to discovering The Elements of Harmony.


Once again, I have to cut this short, Scootaloo is embarking on her second grand adventure, and it's gonna be as awesome as the day she became magic's champion.

Author's Note:

woo hoo, second chapter. Oh, and just so you know MLDC SHAZAM: Equestria's Mightiest Mare is one of my favorite superhero fanfictions, because Scootaloo is my favorite pony out of all the characters to become a superhero.

In fact, on a reaction video to draft the filmmaker's Zapp v Matter-Horn: Dawn of Justice (comic con trailer), I commented that Scootaloo would make a great Flash, someone replied saying that pinkie pie would be a better Flash, I simply replied that they're right and Scootaloo should be SHAZAM instead, their reply was; "Got me! Scoots is totally above the Flash!".

I mean seriously no one in the show has more hope in their heart than her, heck at one point she even became the entity of hope, like how the swamp thing became the entity of life in DC, technically their both green lantern related.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment