• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
The audience Part I

Within the walls of Canterlot Castle, in the Throne Room, Peter along with Twilight, Spike, Sunset Shimmer and Felicia bowed simultaneously by expressing their mutual respect to Princess Celestia as the Ruler of Equestria bowed her head lightly by returning the favour denying a warm serene smile as snow white alicorn made her way gracefully downstairs to welcome the Avengers, yet though with a pair of Royal Pegasus Guards standing diligently by the thrones sides, with an unicorn mare secretary with dark brown mane and tail wrapped into a bun standing at the throne while holding sorts of documents via telekinesis, yet though Luna was not present in the throne room.

“Thank you for providing us the access to the archive room, Princess Celestia.” Twilight addressed her mentor with an utmost respect by bowing her head in gratitude.

“We might have hoped to find some info about Grogar along with the Elementals, in hopes to provide us some clues how to defeat them. Including about those strange marking symbols that our mysterious ally left us.” Sunset Shimmer stated by also bowing to her former teacher and mentor by expressing her respect.

“You are more than welcome to use the archive room as well as the Canterlot Library, Twilight.” Princess Celestia replied with her serene smile intact being more than willing to comply the Avengers. “I am sure that the archives should provide you with enough useful material to work with.” Though, a realization sparkled in mares mind. “And what about Logan?”

“Um…..” Felicia replied in a somewhat offhanded fashion scratching her other front hoof. “The bigguy has taken a day off for today, to sit this audience out.”

“A day off?” Celestia replied with her brow widening a bit in awe.

“That’s right.” Twilight replied. “We have decided for him to take some rest after all what happened lately as well as doing quite a job by training Spike, he would definitely deserve this.”

“That’s also what I am a little afraid off.” Peter muttered rather offhandedly, his voice sounding warily if not even sceptical a little bit. “The punks and baddies are a piece a cake for Logan to handle on daily basis. The social things however on the other hoof are something else though. I mean, riding a motorbikes being on the way, hanging out in pubs, drinking beer and starting out the brawls….”

“Don’t worry, Peter.” Spike tried to cheer Peter up a bit, sounding lightly optimistic. “I am sure that Logan will be just fine, by keeping a low profile, right?” Spikes last words of hope though sounded a little and rather warily.

“How about we just go to the archives so we don’t think about negatives, shall we?” Sunset Shimmer instructed in a way more positive attitude by taking Peter for his hoof so they could go.

“You are right Sunset, there is no time to lose.” Twilight agreed with Sunsets suggestion as she prompted the otherpony to go as she shared a glance with Princess Celestia in understanding and respect as they walked to the main door, yet though Peter stayed behind the group.

“Um, Spider? Are you coming?” Felicia asked quite in wonder as she realized that Peter wasn’t coming along as Twilight, Sunset and Spike also noticed.

“You all go ahead, guys. I yet got some business to take care.” Peter explained so the others don’t have to wait for him as young stallion indeed had a business of his own to take care.

“Alright then. As soon as you are done, you might join us.” Twilight replied smiling warmly by not objecting at all by understanding her husbands motives, as she nuzzled her muzzle with Peters affectionately, though quite for Felicias and Spikes light yet mutual disgust and exasperation. “See you then.”

“See you in a few.” Peter replied playfully as he planted an affectionate kiss on Twilight forehead, nodding their head affirmatively as Twilight along with Sunset, Felicia and Spike left the throne room with the large main door closing loudly behind them.

“What can I help you with, Peter?” Princess Celestia spoke out, her serene happy smile intact being willing to comply Peter, whatever the knight had in mind to discuss.

“Actually, Princess Celestia….” Peter stated yet looking around the throne room like he would be looking for something or more likely somepony. “I have been hoping to talk to Luna. Where is she?”

“Oh…..She is right in her quarters in her room.” Celestia replied by being a bit surprised that Peter wanted to see Luna at this, yet though by inwardly not having problem with it, the ruler of Equestria denied the Knight of Equestria sort of uncertain or rather off handed look. “But…..You don’t want to go to her. At least not now.” Celestia replied rather hesitantly.

“Um…..Yeah. I do.” Peter though politely yet also rather dully dismissed Princess Celestias advice yet inwardly not being sure what was that all about as the mare was actually trying to talk him out of meeting with Luna.

“Very well than, but don’t say I haven’t warned you.” Celestia though sighed in a little defeated like manner, yet nonetheless chuckling somewhat amused if not even a little smug.

Dully shrugging his shoulders still quite having no clue what was Princess Celestias deal by hesitating to let Peter see Luna, yet nodding his head respectfully by bidding bye to ruler of Equestria, Peter turned around trotting his was to the main door, leaving the throne room.


Several minutes had passed and the journey to Lunas quarters was relatively quick, as Peter found himself standing in front of the door of Lunas room. A pair of guards stood with their backs turned and the end of the hall, each holding their stern gazes at the window while diligently on patrol.

Peter had been staring at the door quite cautiously which might seemed to be eons. Nopony, with though the exception of Princess Celestia dared to approach Lunas quarters for sort of good reasons, especially the early hours of a day, as the Guardian of the Moon usually slept tired of her night dream duties. It might had been no different than a death sentence, yet unfortunately Peter being the one pony in Equestria daring, though more likely stupid enough to chance the fate. Yet fortunately, with Luna being his best friend after all, Peter hoped for Luna making an exception to let him in and talk.

Throwing a caution of a wind, Peter gently knocked the door with a blank expression. “Luna? Are you awake? May I come in?” Peter called out which though sounded more like a whisper with his voice bearing an undercurrent of uncertainty for an outcome, not knowing how Luna would react being disturbed in this hour. “Nice going, Parker. Like she would ever hear you that way.” He was waiting for a while cautiously, but strangely, there was no respond. Maybe Lunas was just in a deep slumber.

“Um….Luna?” Peter called out quietly as he knocked the door once more though somewhat reluctantly, yet once again without any respond at all.

“Oh….It doesn’t seems to be answer. Guess I will have to go inside.” Peter shrugged his shoulders by stating though in rather dull and offhanded like manner by actually thinking of going inside Lunas room, which by the way would not only be stupid, but also the last thing he would ever make in his life, yet once again, Peter was one stallion that would tempt the fate or more likely living dangerously by making an exception in this case, before taking a deep breath as young stallion made his decision. “Going into Lunas room without her permission, really? Going straight into Kraven the Hunters lair didn’t looked like that bad. By seeing all his trophies, with one spot being reserved for me on his wall.”

“Hope I just don’t need any sharp card to open it….” Peter murmured humorously yet as well as little nervously gently pushed the door with his hoof as it slowly opened with a low creaking sound at each millimetre.

The royal guards standing guard at the end of the hall however their usually stern gazes slightly faded morphing into a more uncertain ones as both stallions mutually glanced to themselves, not being sure and not knowing what to think about that Peter Pony Parker aka Spider-Mane the Knight of Equestria actually dared to enter Lunas room, wondering how this would end up.


Peter slowly and cautiously peaked out over the doors edge before daring to cross the doors threshold as he right then found himself right in Lunas room. It was a large orbital hall, walls being painted by dark azure blue colour with several small tree like black chandelier stands, marble decorated pillars standing around the hall being connected with elegant curtains, supporting ceiling that by more likely appeared nothing but a bright night sky itself with silver stars sparkling on it, a windows in a gothic style windows around the hall, the flour of dark purple colour being decorated with light purple wind clouds like patterns with quite a large carpet in a shape of moon and night sky.

About the furniture, there were a few libraries with a book stand, a small platform with stairs leading on it with a telescope on the top aimed on a large translucent circle window for Luna to watch the night sky as there was also a large Armillary Sphere, a very fashionable stylish fireplace in a form of crescent moon itself as the fire was burning in it and several wood poles in the stand, a very elegant fainting couch and table with jug and a pair of cups standing on it, a door leading right to the balcony with yet another telescope that Luna could watch out the Equestria at night and there was also a makeup table and an elegant mirror in a full moon shape.

However, what was the most peculiar out of the furniture and what also caught Peters attention was Lunas bed itself, which though wasn’t just like any ordinary bed in any bedroom. It was literally made out and designed as a crescent like moon itself, being that way like part as bed and part as cradle of clouds like platform for Luna to sleep after her nightshift and dream duties with a bedside table with some books, alarm clock and light on it.

Peter, who actually had never been as well never having a chance to be in Lunas quarters not to mention even daring to enter her room itself was staring and scanning the room in amazement like almost seeing a ghost before young stallion eventually recollected his senses and also plucking up enough courage, as he crossed the threshold and entering Lunas room, yet also slowly and rather cautiously closing door.

“Luna?” Peter called rather cautiously which though once again sounding above the whisper as his voice bore an undercurrent of uncertainty and slight nervousness, wondering about himself of being rather daring or more likely pretty stupid to entre Lunas room, yet young stallion called out again. “If you can her me, call once. If you cant, call twice.” But still, there was no answer.

Using the opportunity while Luna wasn’t responding, Peter decided to take a look around Lunas room while having this one chance, looking around at all he could see. “For somepony who doesn’t shine that much like her older sister, Luna had arranged her little space well though not being an apartment architect. Yet actually, this room fits her just fine.”

Peter walked his way, though the sounds of his hoofsteps were echoing throughout the room yet young stallion tried to walk rather quietly as he edged closer to the makeup table, with some makeups tools lying on it though not exactly that much as Rarity had in her Carousal Boutique, yet Peters attention quite attracted a small mirror just like the big one being decorated in a full moon shape as Peter grabbed it and looked right into it by seeing his reflection in it.

“Chm. Look at his beauty mirror. Luna actually spending some time scrumping?” Peter inwardly chuckled humorously yet out of the sudden getting a very strange feeling within his stomach, his heartbeat suddenly gaining on pace a bit with even beads of sweat forming over his forehead. “Uh oh. And right then in the innocent situations like these something unfortunate would happen. And I bet that right now, Luna is right behind me, bearing her trademark batglare, isn’t she…..” Peter sharply turned around in fears and idea that Luna was standing right behind him, being about to rumble that he was meddling in her personal things, yet much for Peters relief and rather awkward, there was nopony behind him as he looked around the hall again as there was nopony in there, beside himself. “Guess not….”

Peter continued in his rather unwilling tour across Lunas room as he right then came to a large Armillary Sphere, checking rather old-fashioned machine, that though in the ancient times helped the magicians and astrologists to measure and predict the stars and planets position and determine the time, being a very prized tool.

“Now just find some expert or geek more likely to be able to work with this gizmo thingie.” Peter chuckled as he was checking the rather primitive looking ancient look device yet though despite his naturally gifted intellect failing to understand the methods and ways how to work with the sphere, therefore letting it better be for Luna to handle it, yet inwardly young stallion scolded himself. “Careful, Parker! You are talking about, your best friend using this stuff.” Peter checked out the libraries being filled with lots of books, yet not quite that much like within Golden Oak Library back in Ponyville yet nonetheless arguably having stored some great books containing lots of secrets of magic and spells before young stallion shifted to a fainting couch and table.

“Oh, just look at this. Who would have thought that Luna actually ever had a time in her life fainting at all? Must have got this fainting couch from Rarity on her birthday…..” Peter scoffed sarcastically by pointing on Raritys rather overreacting mannerism by fainting as quickly out of nowhere getting a fainting couch at times, as young stallion also checked the jar low on juice inside. “Not to mention running out the juice….”

Finally, Peter made his way right to Lunas bed, checking the crescent moon shaped bed with a wide interest as it was actually pretty fitting to Luna, by being the Moon Goddess, nightshift duties, dream hopping, and moon butt as Peter hilariously put it that way that room and its design was perfectly fitting to Luna as a Guardian of the Night. "Wonder if Princess Celestia was actually craddling Luna in this bed while still being a filly?

Yet Peter checked out the blanket and pillow that were perfectly made bed, not being ruffled up judging that Luna wasn’t sleeping or ready to go to bed yet so she must have been somewhere around alright, as though the books lying on the night table attracted Peters attention so he reached out and started studying them.

The one book had a “Modern Astronomy” inscription over it, which though wasn’t that surprising for somepony with nightshift duties, yet though the second book quite stunned Peter as it was written: “Wicked” by rendering the game Wicked in the novel version.

“Who would have though that Luna has actually been up for tragedy, not to mention pointing on Wizard of Oz in ponystyle….” Peter chuckled being quite amused as he shifted the third book that on the other hoof left young stallion quite speechless as it was written: “Amazing Arachnids” inscription as well as an image of some kind of spider over the cover.

“Seriously…..” Peter murmured to himself in a light disturbed like manner shanking his head in disbelief chuckling by staring at the book, yet by the look at the third book the young stallions eyes literally widened like a pair of saucers with his mouth opening wide almost like a gate of the castle opening as he stared at the books inscription: “Funk Fashion” with an image of a very elegant mare unicorn, having her face painted, with makeup eyes and eyelashes and having her mane made up into a funky like style with a ponytail of old good nostalgic eighties style.

“Luna actually being up for nostalgic funky fashion style?” Peter blurted out lightly in both awe and disbelief being quite dumbfounded before eventually chuckling with a light laugh by finding all this stuff amusing. “In her youth being funky and partying on funk rock concerts….Wonder if Princess Celestia ever let her go out….”

By supressing his chuckles, Peters ear peeked up by catching a low sound which sounded more like a happy low tune crooning like singing of a young female to herself, as Peter like instantly recognized Lunas voice, judging that she must have been somewhere in the room. Yet by trying to locate the source of Lunas singing crooning young stallion eyes fixed themselves on Lunas black tiara lying just like that on the floor. Had she just lost it?

Yet, much for Peters surprise there was also Lunas sparkling hoof slipper lying on the floor along with other three, as Luna must have took them off. “Now where did that Cinderella go to?” Peter murmured to himself yet inwardly young stallion was growing rather confused. However, Peter right than much for his awe also saw Lunas black chest plate with a crescent moon insignia on it lying on the floor as well nearby.

“Um Luna…..” Peter called out lowly, his voice sounding warily as well as bearing an undercurrent of slight nervousness. “If you are playing dress up, maybe it would be better….” Peter stated slightly nervously as right then he saw a hidden door behind a dressing up cover which he obviously over looked, yet the door were half open as there was light in there yet strangely a fog of steam was coming out of it as Lunas singing crooning was growing stronger and stronger yet Peter also heard a sound shower inside.

Although reacting out of instinct with his dignity being at place, something was telling Peter not to go inside, yet unfortunately with his natural curiosity as well as bad habit or more like a handicap in the right sense of word tempting fate, Peter merely peaked out from the door edge, as the room was apparently a bathroom, yet Peter could barely see as the steam from a hot water shower was as thick as Mysterious illusional fog, disabling young stallion to see properly, yet hearing Lunas crooning singing on the fullest as she was definitely in there.

Though by daring even further, Peter crossed the bathrooms threshold by going further into the fog, feeling the heat young stallion narrowed his brow in an attempt to take a better look around as he saw a large shade, which soon appeared to be a large glass cover of the shower as Peter could also see a shade of Lunas silhouette behind. “Hey! Where did you left your dignity, you dolt? In your last costume?”

Right then by approaching even further, yet a gasp escaped out of Peters mouth as it felt agape with his eyes literally widened as pair of saucers, as right then he saw Luna in all her beauty. Luna was indeed taking a shower, yet standing in quite a large bathtub filled with water and a stand at the edge bearing various shampoos, as the hot water was pouring out of the shower right over Lunas frame, with her beautiful night sky like mane and tail being soaked yet the mare had her eyes closed keep up her happy melodic crooning for herself by enjoying the relaxing shower on the fullest, oblivious to her surroundings as well as being somepony there peaking.

Peter by being totally beside himself and like somewhat going numb with the outside world was staring at Luna like he would see the ghost, with his mouth wide open with some of the drools escaping from it, having his eyes locked right on Luna yet feeling his breathing going a little rugged, being left to take in all of Moon Goddess natural beauty at once, yet feeling the heat in his face via blushing as the water from shower was pouring over Lunas frame of the supermodel, having her mane, tail and wings soaked and with water flowing down her chest. “Now this is seeing some mare whole. A hot one at that.”

However and unfortunately by taking a rather hesitant step back, Peter though step right on the soap that was lying there on the floor with his hinder hoof, as out of the sudden a familiar buzzling like sensation echoed within young stallions head, pulling Peter back from his daydreaming yet though unable to brace and react fast enough to his Spider Sense, young stallion yelped by slipping on the soap falling over and slamming to the floor hard. “Compromised!”

However by hearing the bang and being ripped from her self-induced trance by enjoying the shower, Luna yelped aloud in a rather girly like pitch sound by also slightly leaping out of fright by a total shock yet the mare sharply turned around to see what was that. “What the….?!” Luna barked aloud to locate the disturbance, yet much for her utter shock Luna gasped aloud in both awe and dismay by seeing Peter in her bathroom peaking out on her, squeaking aloud. “Peter…?!”

“Ooops! Guess I have overstayed my welcome….” Peter stammered both hilariously as well as slightly nervous alike as young stallion quickly turned around and almost like a missile zipping out of the bathroom, thinking that he should better leave.

But unfortunately just before he could ever make it to the exit, dark blue magic aura out of the sudden engulfed Peters entire frame by lifting him out of the ground, before young stallion disappeared in the flash of light, only to appear moments later back in the bathroom as the steam already faded away a bit, much for Peters dismay yet releasing a whimper standing right in front of Luna, as Guardian of the Moon bore an ocean blue glare literally resembling daggers, that would had nothing to do with basilisk and that could literally pierce through soul, yet along the mare was all wet, her mane and tail and wings still soaked like sponge and water was dripping from her.

“Do tell…..” Luna spoke off, her voice sounded firm and matter-of-fact yet though also surprisingly remaining quite calm and even in the same time, yet her piercing glare remained intact as the co-ruler of Equestria had her ocean blue eyes fixed right on Peter, demanding some explanation. “To what do I owe your break in at this hour, Peter?”

Feeling his heart beating rapidly right in his throat as Luna ocean blue glare was fixed and piercing thought young stallion body and soul, yet trying to recollect his nerves a bit and trying to find a suitable words as apparently his life was depending on it. “Um…..Just passing by?” Peter stammered in both innocent yet though also awkward, cursing inwardly to himself. “The poor choice of words, Parker. Really.”

“I wouldn’t think so.” Luna replied by sighing with her glare deepening even further yet though releasing an exasperated unladylike groan, with her horn started pulsing with a dark blue aura. “I will let you know that I am still contemplating. Whatever I decide your fate will depend on yourself by having some good reason by just breaking into my room without my permission, sneaking around and even having nerves to enter my bathroom and ogling me while showering. Guess that would just be more than that to send you to the Moon or right to Tartarus. What do you got to say to yourself than?”

“Think of something, Parker….” Peter muttered inwardly to himself by better coming up with an explanation, otherwise being shot to oblivion. “Remember that night paying me late night visit back home by hopping into my dream without my expecting you coming? By right then also having a nice friendly chit chat, as well as then having the best friend moment?” Peter explained by recalling the night Luna visited him in his dream by talking and conversing about things and matters happening lately before though still unnervingly going on. “So, I have thought about returning a favour, by dropping by right in your quarters for a visit, by having something to discuss with you. A surprise.” Peter chuckled both innocently, or rather more like a dolt, inwardly begging all his guardian spirits for his excuse being just enough for Luna not shooting him.

“That has been indeed some surprise alright, Peter.” Luna snorted exasperated rolling her eyes yet though the fiery glowing aura of her horn faded away, with the glare on her face also dissipating and her expression and composure eventually softening and lightening up a bit. “Next time though, you could have just announced yourself before coming right into my room. And at all without spying on me.”

“Sorry, Luna. But waiting for any introduction had never been my strong suit, to prefer inviting myself, especially when something unfortunate was about to happen.” Peter chuckled and gasping in relief, feeling all the pressure within him being relieved as young stallion hugged Luna with his right hoof, brushing the top of his head against the underside of her cheek affectionately and digging his head more into her soaked mane, oblivious and not minding her being all wet.

Although slightly taken aback and feeling a heat in her cheeks with a shades of pink forming over it yet also a very warm pleasant sensation echoed within her chest and her heart also feeling somewhat lighter, threatening to drift into clouds, yet Luna wrapped her right hoof over Peter neck brining him close to her, returning her best friends affection on the fullest.

“And sorry for spying on you.” Peter chuckled by also apologizing for peaking on Luna having shower.

“Apology accepted.” Luna smiled by accepting Peters apology thus knowing it was honest. “So….” Luna trailed out as she and Peter departed, with her voice already sounding a way more lighthearted and her demeanour both softened and relaxed. “What are the matters that you have exactly wanted to talk about?”

“I will fill you in momentarily, but when I am already here and soaked…..” Peter stated yet though a shades of pink started forming over his cheeks as well scratching the back of his head as he glance upon an array of shampoos standing on the stand at the bathtub. “Would you like to wash?” Young stallion went on by actually offering Luna to wash her, though inwardly cursing what he is thinking. “Seriously, Parker? And how about next time invite even Glacius for an afternoon snack?”

Although once again taken aback or looking rather shocked by young stallions proposal, being literally red in her face and feeling her cheeks burning as her heart being about to drift into clouds, yet Luna eventually snorted in relief as she denied Peter a serene smile though her face looked a bit exasperated, like obviously having no choice but comply.


Sometime later, Luna continued in her late noon refreshing shower where she left off sitting in bathtub full of warm water, yet though this time with Peter standing in the bathtub as well, as young stallion poured some of the shampoo on his hooves as he started washing Lunas mane with it, rubbing and caressing mares beautiful night sky like mane gently.

“So, what is this all about, Peter?” Luna asked as she sat still and letting Peter washing her mane, finding the stallions touch pleasant and relieving, not seemingly minding stallions presence in her quarters, not to mention her bathroom at all, as the princess was enjoying Peter presence as ever, feeling strange, more than happy or rather like feeling alive by having him this close.

“Well….” Peter trailed out as he kept washing Lunas mane as therefore quite lots of shampoo foam formed all over Lunas mane. “Its not actually about me, Luna. Its more like about Logan.”

“Logan?” Luna asked with an awe being vocally present, being slightly taken aback that Peter put Logan up. “What about him?”

“You know….” Peter went on as he started massaging Lunas back with shampoo. “Maybe it is just me, or he has been acting somewhat strange lately. I have a feeling he has changed somehow. To be frank, he had been acting that way ever since he came into Equestria in the first place.”

“I see….?” Luna declared calmly, although having her back turned the Princess of the Night was carefully listening young stallions statement by patiently waiting for Peter to go on not pressing on the subject.

“You know….” Peter went on as he kept washing Lunas back. “This just might not be a surprise as that might by a typical Logan, being grouchy, acerbic and uncouth as like he usually is. But….When while back on Earth, while being with us, during our siege on Oscorp, fighting Sinister Six along with Venom, as well as right then also aiding us during our final showdown with Osborn, back then he seemed to be more sociable, hanging out with us just fine by enjoying our company and aiding us however and much he could.” Right then, Peter started with wings as Luna spread her left wing so Peter could wash it.

“But now……He seems to grew somehow rather distant, reserved as well as hesitant to talk about himself and his own business. Its like…..Something would be troubling him.” Peter stated, with an honest concern being present in young stallions voice as he finished with Lunas left wing before shifting to second one.

“When you put it that way, then I agree with you….” Luna declared by taking in, thinking and actually agreeing with Peters concern. “I could also have sensed Logan rather odd and sudden mood changes ever since that night when you summoned into Equestria with that dimensional portal machine as we saved him from the Timber Wolves, acting rather irritable, uncouth as well as disrespecting my sister.”

“Maybe he just had a bad day back then or just being homesick or maybe having a slight trouble adjusting on his new life in Eqeustria?” Peter replied in an attempt to sound a little positive yet unfortunately young stallion didn’t sounded that much promising as he started with Lunas tail washing it.

“No Peter, I don’t thing that it is the case.” Luna though dismissed her best friends opinion whatever trying to be positive or not as she tried to consider more about Logan. “You see, you have mentioned that Logan himself remember nothing nor having any recall on his life ever before, neither the fact as Adamantium was lacked on his skeleton, including his claws along with his other mutant abilities and his accelerated healing factor.” Peter while finally being done with washing turned the shower on so Luna could was all the shampoo foam from her body and mane. “And just like Pinkie Pie also mentioned, that Logan might have frankly lost his memory might be the case. Which might also explain his mood changes of sorts, irritability, perplexity or even anxiety.”

Luna slowly climbed out of the tub as Peter pulled out the plug on the bottom so all water could run off, yet Luna shook her head several times in a very graceful motion by drying her mane of water. Once again Peter was dazzled if not even rather enchanted by the Princess of the Moons natural beauty and elegance, staring at Lunas slender sexy frame of an supermodel with her beautiful long mane resembling a night sky floating gracefully in air with some more drools escaping through young stallion opened mouth. Poor Peter couldn’t help himself as the fate was yet once again tempting his luck. Despite his love for and being happily married with Twilight and having two beautiful kids with her, Peter was still just a man at heart, unable to resist and only marvel at the natural beauty in front of him.

Right then though, Luna blinked with an edged of her eye by realized Peter staring at her, as the mare felt the heat in her cheeks rising, assuming a rather shameful like composure, almost like Fluttershy. “Please, stop staring…..Its embarrassing.”

“Sorry….Whatever…..” Peter chuckled sheepishly, inwardly being somewhat thankful for Luna putting him out of his self-induced trance as young stallion grabbed the bathrobe along with a towel being folded on the near chest of drawers and put it right on Luna as well as folding her mane into the towel so she could get dry out. “Whatever it is, I guess it would be better for Logan to just talk with us about his problems. That way we just might understand better what he has gone through and therefore finding a way how to help him out.”

“I guess so….” Luna nod her head in agreement with Peters statement as they both made their way out of the bathroom walking to makeup table as Luna took a seat in front of the mirror, with Peter grabbing a mane brush that was lying on the table and started brushing Lunas mane.

“However….” Peter though replied as he was gently brushing Lunas mane, with a slight hint of pessimism sounding in young stallions voice. “Logan is just a way too stubborn as well as reluctant and hard to talk about his personal matters, keeping to himself most the time. That way I am not even sure if he would like to talk at all. So…..” Peter considered deeply while he finished brushing Lunas mane. “I thought, it might be up to you, Luna.”

“What exactly would you need from me, Peter?” Luna asked somewhat concerned, quite wondering what kind of favour Peter wanted from her, although nonetheless and inwardly the mare would be willing to comply her best friends request.

“You just might visit Logan in his dreams tonight?” Peter proposed his suggestion.

“Me? Visiting Logan in his dreams….? Mmm…..” Luna replied in awe, being taken aback by Peters decision yet her composure remaining even and her stoic and calm demeanour unfaltering as the Princess of the Moon considered Peters idea carefully.

“Sure, why not?” Peter smiled by not seeing any problem. “You just do this all the time. Especially when anypony is expecting that. I am also sure that you just might talk some sense into Logan as well as helping him out whatever troubles him. It is actually your job, really.” Peter scoffed playfully teasing Luna about her regular night duties and entering the otherponies dreams, yet young stallion exactly had a point.

“Mmm…..Your suggestion just seems plausible.” Luna declared by thoroughly and properly taking and thinking about Peters idea as it was just making a perfect sense. “I assume that by entering Logans dreams, I just might find out what is troubling him, so that way I just might make a reason with him to open himself up and talk about his problems so we could help him out.” Luna assumed her part in Peters idea, considering carefully before the mare gave her best friend an affirmative nod smiling warmly. “Very well then, Peter. I will just enter Logans dream tonight and see what I can see.”

“Thank you, Luna. You are the best of the best.” Peter cheered out thanking Luna on the fullest yet with a smile warmer than summer, Peter leaned forward and kissing Luna right on her cheek, of course causing Luna to frazzle with her eyes widening, as like she literally froze on place in the process, feeling the temperature in her cheeks reaching critical level and her cheeks glowing to a bright of pink.

“Well…..Dont mention it…..” Luna stammered though her voice wavering sounding above the hint of whisper, yet the iron clade maiden cleared her throat in an attempt to recollect her composure trying to calm her flustered mind and thoughts.

“Oh well….” Peter chuckled sheepishly as he looked at his hoof for an imaginary watch. “I better be on my way. So Twilight don’t drown in all those books, being arguably dove in the studies. That way I just would come to her rescue like one of the lifeguard from Baywatch.” Peter chuckled once more as he nonchalantly made his way to the door opening it, yet before leaving, young stallion for the last time shifted his attention back to Luna, bearing quite a smug expression on his face. “Besides, Luna…..”

“What is it, Peter?” Lunas asked yet studying her best friends expression carefully.

“Seeing you funky, you sure would look cute.” Peter stated by teasing Luna yet though rather complimenting her in his very own way by indicating on that funky style book he found among other books on night table, imagining Luna actually look like a funk, yet unable to supress his chuckles.

“What are you….?!” Luna exhaled in some confusion by trying to figure out what exactly Peter ment by that, whenever to flatter or tease Luna when out of the sudden the mares expression stiffened in realization. “Peter…..” Luna hissed wit her face shifting into a more venomous one, shooting a young stallion a fierce glare, much for Peters dismay.

“See ya!” Peter exclaimed with a mixture of humour and fear alike chuckling as he with swiftly left Lunas room slamming the door aloud behind him, knowing that staying any further wouldn’t be a good idea.

Gritting her teeth to the core, flustered, fuming and her cheeks literally burning like a furnace, yet luckily by practicing restrain over the years, Luna took a deep breath before snorting relieved managing to settle her mind down, yet inwardly the Princess of the Moon cursed for herself exasperated. “Why don’t I just send that idiot to the Moon and being done with it?”


To be continued…….

PreviousChapters Next