• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
The living inferno Part IV

“AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!” Spier-Mane called out aloud as he along with his fellow Avengers, without though Spike being out of the game for then, unfortunately, once again took on Lavan the Elemental Lord on their second round, head on.

The situation was growing critical and unbearably hot within the cavern and the heroes knew that they had to do something and stopping the elemental and fast. With Lavan natural and vast power to control fire, lava and heat, by destroying Chrysalis and her Changelings hive with as well as holding his own against and nearly subduing all eight heroes at once, there was no telling what else the flaming brute could do if being allowed to wander on the face of Equestria.

“Rise ponies! Rise and be destroyed!” Lavan jelled out aloud with a menacing tone that would normally send chills into everyones spine, with the volcano in the middle of the molten magma lake like out of the Elemental Lords will once again erupted, sending more molten lava on the surface, with molten rocks flying around and more intense heat being released into the atmosphere.

“Same ol' Hothead….Same ol' noise.” Wolverine growled and eying Lavan cautiously with a glare.

Luna rose her frame up in the air by flipping her wings and fired a dark blue magic bream from her horn on Lavan, while Twilight unleashed more of her magic bolts right on the elemental as both alicorns attacked together. However, Lavan created a barrier made lof flames to shield himself as both magic assaults dissipated as they hit the barrier, before the fire retreated back into Lavans body and magma elemental folded his arms over his chest, smirking devilishly.

Spider-Mane once again fired streams of webbing from his hooves, webbing the Elemental Lords so tenaciously before Lavan found his arms and upper body restrained in one big sticky like cocoon. But unfortunately, generating more of his intense heath and flames raging out of his body that functioned like a living furnace along with his brute strength, the elemental easily managed to burn its way out of and tearing the webslingers webbing like a paper.

“Or not, you know, whatever works for you.” Spidey blurted out sarcastically with a hint of disappointment.

Sunset Shimmer used her telekinesis to engulf some of the sharpened broken pieces of rock with her yellow magic aura, levitating them before sending them all flying right towards Lavan like projectiles. But Lavan sharply swung his blazing arm, leaving a heat like trace behind, blocking and swatting the rocks away like flies.

Spitfire soared through the air, carrying Wolverine over his armpits and heading right towards Lavan like a fighter jet ready to shoot down its target. The pegasus made several spins while diving right into a freefall with the package she was carrying before throwing Logan like a bomb.

Wolverine roared menacingly, freefalling right on Lavan, having his adamantium claws exposed, but the Elemental Lords once again disappeared in a disappeared in a flash of fire, creating a small smokescreen in the process as the X-Mens claws much for his dismay stabbed only into the ground, before Lavan reappeared several yards away on another rocky platform.

Black Cat bucked the near stalagmite with enough force to shatter its basement and grabbing its edge like a club.

“Hey Hothead! How about a new plastic?” Felicia charged against Lavan, leaping into the air over one of another elemental flame bursts before sharply extending with her primitive yet improvised weapon and intensively driving it right across Lavans face several times, forcing the elemental to stumble a little but also shattering her club in the process. “Hurm….So much for this idea.” The cat burglar grumbled slightly while uncertainly checking her destroyed club.

Recuperating quickly from the hit by merely shaking his flaming head, Lavan concentrated more heat into his blazing palm clenched into a fist and despite Felicia had enough time leap out of the way, Lavans fist slammed into the ground, shaking the earth and generating a small shockwave that send a cat burglar flying though with trails of smoke coming from her gloves and boots.

“Guys!” Spitfire suddenly called out, her voice sounding firm and decisive and fixing her googles over her eyes. “Stand back! I have an idea!” The captain of Wonderbolts than soared right towards Lavan and started flying around him in circles. The Elemental Lord watched the pegasus warily, wondering what the mare could be possibly up to.

Yet steadily gaining on speed every second and flying in circles around Lavan faster and faster, with a traces of wind rising from the ground before Spitfire created her very own self-made twister, though not so potent like the one she created with Rainbow Dashs, yet it was still intense enough to cause a massive wind bursts around the battlefield and it intensity even caused Lavan standing in its centre, to the point that his flames on his head and shoulders were fluttering and being even blew away, loosing on its intensity.

“You are trying to blow me away? How amusing.” Lavan scoffed mockingly before generating more heat right out of his body, reigniting his flames and rising both of his lava formed blazing hands. In the instance, the air within the twister started getting warmer as the twister suddenly started morphing from its light grey colour to red-yellow orange one, resembling more like a flames then wind as Lavan actually created a ….Flaming twister, literally.

That unfortunately was bad for Spitfire. Very bad. The Wonderbolt captain, still flying inside her now though flaming twister felt increasingly unfavourable, screaming like being in pain while feeling Lavans intense heat but also flames even started igniting pegasus Wonderbolt costume. If it wasn’t for her protective googles, Spitfire eyes would be literally burned out from her eyeholes.

“Spitie!” Wolverine called out with a slight hint of concern being verbally present within his gruff voice. “Get out from there!”

Still being able to hear Logans cries, Spitfire struggled herself on top of her aerodynamic abilities, eventually being able to cease in her actions and bursting her way out right from the burning twister, but unfortunately the force of the vacuum swatted the captain of Wonderbolts, forcing her into uncontrollable spins.

“Gotcha!” But before the pegasus could collide with the ground or fall into heated lava, Spider-Mane fired his webbing into a near cliff edge, forcing himself into a graceful swing and managing to catch Spitfire just in time with his free hoof.

“I bet you say that to all girls.” Spitfire chuckled, yet awkwardly or rather sheepishly having her hooves wrapped around Spideys neck and also being thankful for her mask, that was hiding her cheeks burning into shades of red, before masked stallion ceased in his action by releasing himself from his strand and safely landing with the mare in his grasp on the ground.

However, despite being seemingly alright, yet Spitfires trademark blue costume with shades of yellow like lightning was also quite damaged, having scorches all over.

Luna soared her way closer, loading he horn with yet another amount of her magic energy before releasing yet another powerful spiralling beam of energy right on Lavan. But generating more heat into his blazing palms, Lavan rather easily and quite for everyponys surprise managed to catch Lunas beam and forming into a large orb, yet the force of the impact forced the elemental to stagger backwards several feet, yet holding his post firmly before launching the combined magic energy orb back into its sender.

Yet reacting defensively, Luna immediately casted a protective shield before the orb hit it and triggering a shockwave of a high radius by the impact and sending Princess of the Moon backwards in an uncontrollable motion as Luna could actually taste her very own medicine.

“Lavan!” Suddenly a feminine voice echoed from behind, as Lavan turned around to see Twilight keeping her frame in the mid-air while concentrating he magic through her horn with both of her front hooves rose and levitating two large boulders that were engulfed or even reinforced with young alicorns own magic. Twilight then threw her hooves forward and therefore sending the glowing boulders right towards Lavan.

Yet, a magma titan opened his right palm when large flaming sabre swords materialized within it, twirling with the weapon several times before slicing one of Twilights boulder in half, the superhot burning blade slicing through the solid rock like a hot knife thought butter in half, while repeating the action and doing the same with the second boulder.

“Wow….” Twilight gasped in astonishment, having a bewildered expression and just staring at four sliced pieces of rock that Lavan literally distributed like apples with his flaming swords.

“Wow. That is it? No clever comment?!” Lavan asked with strangely and quite stunned and disappointed like tone. “I have been looking forward to that.”

Twilights stunned expression though eventually morphed into a scowl, snapping into her more decisive side. The princess disappeared in a flash of light only to reappear a few maters away from elementals being, concentrating her magic into her right hoof and throwing it to punch the elemental, yet Lavan blocked the princess attack with his flaming sword, generating a small shockwave by the impact. Standing his ground and taking an offense, the elemental then sharply hit Twilight hard with his left back fist, sending young princess flying backwards.

Sunset Shimmer was ready to take another assault, but Twilight involuntarily collided with unicorn as both mares ended up and hitting the ground.

Wolverine leaped and defensively like stood up for the mares, standing on his hinder hooves in a fighting stance, having his adamantium claws exposed, snarling menacingly and bearing the most intense glare on his face.

“Mark my word, toughguy. You shouldn’t play with fire.” Lavan proceed in an indifferent and warning like tone and holding his massive burning blade over his face.

“Give me fer tryin', bub!” Wolverine growled before charging against Lavan.

The X-men lunged himself and slicing his deadly blade with his right arm, yet Lavan blocked the mutants attack with his sword, before counterstriking with a left flaming hook but Wolverine nimbly ducked, avoiding elemental strong burning punch. Logan then swung his left hoof in a uppercut motion only for Lavan to narrowly dodging deadly blades and once again striking back with his flaming sword in a right svipe, but once again gruff stallion managed to doge the Elemental Lords flaming blade.

Taking an offence, Wolverine then drove his left claws right through Lavans right elbow as the Elemental Lord roared in pain and letting his sword go that fell to ground and in the instance fading away yet leaving scorch like mark of itself on the ground. Despite and once again having his deadly indestructible blades heated up from the intense heat that was generated from beneath of Lavan body, yet seemingly ignoring the pain, Logan swung with his right hoof in reverse motion and slicing his claws through Lavans left knee, with brute gritting his teeth painfully yet being forced on his knee out of pain.

Using the opportunity of his opponents vulnerable position, Wolverine drove his adamantium heated claws of both of his hooves right into elementals midsection as Lavan roared on top of his lungs in pain with flames and lava escaping and pouring from the wounds.

“I git him! I actually….” Wolverine blurted out triumphantly, but before the gruff stallion could finish his sentence, Lavan eventually managed to re-generated more of his heat and reigniting his flames coming from both of his head and shoulder, though blazing more intensively as the Elemental Lord offensively released a massive heatwave from his entire body yet also generating a massive shockwave outburst in the process that swept the X-Men away, colliding with ground and making several rolls before coming into a halt. “Or I had him.” Logan grumbled and massaging his aching forehead with his hoof.

“And now, its your turn.” Lavan then proceed menacingly while shifting his attention to Spider-Mane, having a devilish expression on his face and his palms clenched in a fist blazing ferociously.

“You got it……Scorchy. Bring it on.” Peter though replied in a scoffing like manner, his voice sounding smug yet also cautious and slamming both of his hooves together with Twilight arms generating electrical sparks by the contact, facing the Elemental Lord with a decisive look under his mask. It most likely seemed and looked like that the Knight of Equestria had some trick in his sleeve, which though was yet to come.

Snarling annoyed by the remark, Lavan grabbed a large over five tons heave boulder, effortlessly lifting it up over his head and then throwing it right on Spider-Mane, yet as usually reacting to his trusty Spider Sense and due to his amazing reflexes and agility, Peter nimbly leaped towards the rock while still in the mid-air, placing his right hoof on it, pushing himself and swiftly flipping over the boulder that hit and nearly cracked the rocky platform floating on a molten lave lake.

“I have already played this hopscotch before!” Peter quipped before landing effortlessly on the ground, Spidey extended both his hooves and with his Twilight Arms pulsing and generating electricity parks shoot multiple of his web shots as the electrical sparks from knights gauntlets were channelling through the webbing before splashing over and covering most of Lavans upper body though in a form of some sort of foam.

“I think you should give up of that sticky junk of yours.” Lavan scoffed, not being obviously impressed too much with masked stallions repeated same move.

“But this one “junk” as you put it, is the extra-special one. You will just see soon enough.” Spider-Mane then fired two strands of his webbing, yet reacting defensively, the elemental crossed his massive arms as the sticky substance latched itself on them. Lavan then sharply threw his arms at sides, yet involuntarily springing Spider-Mane like from a sling shot to himself as the knight slammed both of his hinder hooves right into Lavans chest with enough force to make the nearly all air leaving elementals lungs gasping and staggering back, yet Peter bounced right from Lavan, making a back flip and landing on his hooves several meters away.

“Pathetic creature! How dare you!” Lavan hissed through his teeth gritted to the core before taking a very deep breath, inhaling lots of air into his lungs, opening his mouth and this time releasing massive fire breath right on Spider-Mane. Yet masked stallion immediately crossed his hooves with Twilight Arms pulsing and in the instance creating a glowing protective force field of a pale light that shielded Peter from Lavans fire breath.

“Pee-yew! Brimstone and smoke!” Spidey blurted out in a disgusted like manner while shielding himself from the flames inside his protective barrier. “Dude, you really should cut out those coal snack balls! Seriously, your breath is even worse than the one of monstrous dragon who hasn’t been brushing his teeth over century!” Peter stated yet deep down though somewhat regretting his casual choice of words. “No offense, Spike.”

Spider-Mane then sharply threw his hooves to the sides and therefore via his sparkling gauntlets generating his protective barrier in a form of a massive shockwave, the familiar that masked stallion used against Grogar and his dark magic powered chains that literally obliterated Lavans flames as well as hitting the Elemental Lord in a very close range, forcing him stagger backward even further and struggling to keep himself on his legs.

Peter charged against Lavan and delivering a fierce right hook right across Lavans face, yet the flaming brute rose both of his arms in order to crush the knight, yet Spidey dodged the attack by nimbly tumbling on the side as the lava titan slammed both of his flaming fist into the ground with enough force to shatter it. Spidey then quickly sprayed Lavans fist with his webbing as a sticky substance latched itself on glowing palms, yet being relentless, Lavan extended his left arm, yet masked stallion once again managed to dodge elementals fist be swiftly jumping up high jet firing strand of his webbing to the ground in order to cease himself in the mid-air and landing and latching himself right on Lavans back.

Spider-Mane delivered a sharp left hook with an ad of his gauntlet across Lavans face, dazzling him for a while so masked stallion sprayed elementals right shoulder volcano with more of his webbing. Recuperating himself, Lavan tried to grab a slipper masked stallion with his left arm, yet Peter swiftly removed himself towards Lavans left shoulder and also webbing its miniature volcano.

“Wait for it….” Peter inwardly stated, yet his tone sounded hopeful. Whatever he was up to, it should better make a trick.

Lavan once again tried to catch Spidey this time with his right hand, but the wall-crawler flipped himself over elementals massive arm and latching himself right on his midsection, before firing more of his webbing like spray right into elementals face, yet also surprisingly managing to blow up his flaming like wig. Peter then drove his left hoof right under Lavans chin and making the lava elemental stagger before leaping with a back flip and landing several meters away from Lavan.

“Ha! What is so great about….?” Lavan laughed smugly, recuperating himself and spitting some of webbing like suds out and intenting to generate more of his intense heat and raging flames from his body covered in Spider-Manes webbing like suds substance, but suddenly and much for his utter shock finding his effort strangely useless, feeling his intense body temperature significantly dropping low and his flames being nearly extinguished, along with electrical spark coursing throughout his entire body, much for elementals dismay. “What the?! My powers….They are restraining!” Spider-Manes own webbing along with Twilight Arms did a little trick.

“Oh some genius you are. Nominated to win a Noble Prize, really.” Spidey huffed though in a rather blunt like way. “The Canterlot magic crystals enhanced webbing. Able to withstand over four thousands degree Celsius. Plus, aided with Twilight Arms magic cancelling abilities. Have any idea yet?”

It was truth though. Just like with Grogar before, the Twilight Arms generated its ant-magic effects via electricity sparks, that were channelled right through Spider-Mane already upgraded webbing via magical crystal dust, managing not only temporarily subdue Lavan but also suppressing his elemental powers at least for a while, giving the Avengers a change to turn the table.

“Excellent move, my friend.” Luna acknowledged her best friends quick logical thinking as she along with Twilight, Wolverine Sunset Shimmer, Felicia and Spitfire reassembled, loyally joining their knights side.

“By combining Canterlot magic crystals dust along with the Twilight Arms anti-magic effect you have actually managed to temporarily negate Lavans flames and heat.” Twilight also could do nothing but once again being more then impressed with her knights ingenuity and resourcefulness.

“Oh yeah….Payback time.” Logan snarled through a devilish like grin on his face and once again unleashing his adamantium claws.

“Well then we have to act quickly before he recuperates himself.” Spitfire cautiously instructed her teammates.

“Now! All together!” Spder-Mane encouragingly instructed his friends and teammates, as the Avengers all together charged towards Lavan.

Yet a lava titan crossed his enormous arms in front of his face, holding his own, even after the Avengers all with their combined might tackled Lavan and making him stagger back, yet the elmental though blocked the heroes assault and by sharply throwing his arms apart pushing them all back with all his might. Despite his elemental power being temporarily supressed by Spider-Mane enhanced webbing and Twilight Arms effects, the Elemental Lord was still a formidable force to be recon with.

“Alright then! You have asked for it!” Spider-Mane called out in quite a menacing like tone while landing safely on his hooves.

Spitfire was flipping her wings, soaring in a full speed very near the ground, yet leaving a wind circulating like trace behind with dirt generating in it as the captain of the Wonderbolts then flew right to Lavan before pulling herself up and purposely flinging the dirt right into Lavans face as the elemental screamed as the dirt got right into his eyes and being forced to cover them with both of his hands with cringing.

Taking and advantage of Lavans temporary indisposition, Black Cat leaped into the air and delivering a sharp spinning left kick across Lavans face, making him stumble a little, effortlessly landing on the ground on all four hooves like a cat before extending her retractable metal claws from her left hoof glove and slicing them once again across Lavans right side of his face, leaving three slash marks.

Felicia then pulled her second grappling hook from her right despite slightly scorched fur on her hoof, swirling it several times and then throwing it right on Lavan, as clawed like grappling hook fixed on a black rope wrapped around the Elemental Lords bulky body.

“Hey Spitfire! How about we wrap this all up?” Felicia suddenly called upon Spitfire with quite a smug like expression under her cat like mask.

“With pleasure!” Spitfire grinned with a very same smug like expression, like the pegasus would already know what was on her cat burglars teammates mind. Black Cat nod with her head and throwing the rope into the air as captain of Wonderbolts grabbed it and started flying around Lavan in circles, her speed increasing and steadily wrapping the rope tighter with each circle until the Elemental Lord was fully restrained by both mares combined effort as Spitfire held the rope tight in the mid-air, holding Lavan at place, yet the elemental struggled himself, trying to break himself free and slightly limping.

But suddenly, something violet, green and scally rolled right to Lavan, colliding and sweeping elementals left leg, causing him to stumble and fall right into his knee. That something and much for everyponys surprise and dismay in the same appeared to be Spike. Baby dragon, seeing his teammates being nearly cornered by the Elemental Lord and despite his injured knee, Spike slid his way down the cliff before forcing himself into a roll like motion, similarly like a crocodile, rolling his way right to the Lavan and sweeping his leg.

“Spike!” Twilight called upon her little brother in a mixed astonished and concerned like tone.

“Stand back everyone!” Spidey called on Felicia, Spitfire and Spike to stand back as the knight along with Twilight and Sunset by his side faced Lavan on their turn. The Twilight Arms mounted on Spider-Manes hooves once again started pulsing and sparkling before the knight slapped both of his hooves together with such force and added the gauntlets unleashing a sparkling seismic like blast, the same one that he used to negate Grogar dark magic enhanced chains, as the blast hit Lavan right into his chest on the fullest wit enough force to blow nearly all air out of elementals lungs, as the force of the blast even stunned the fire elemental for a limited period of time.

Twilight flipped her wings and lifting her frame up into the air like an angel and having her horn loaded with a large amount of her magic energy into a large glowing orb of violet colour, glowing like a small beacon before sharply springing her head and releasing her orb right on Lavan, creating a small shockwave in the process.

Yet, Sunset Shimmer also concentrated a large amount of her own magic through her horn, before releasing that energy into a powerful streaky magenta beam of energy with multicoloured particles right on Lavan.

In the instance, once again came that odd moment when like everything came into a halt and time freezing for a while, as Twilights glowing orb collided with Lavans chest, triggering a miniature explosion over quite a radius, only followed by Sunsets magic beam that also hit Lavan on the fullest, causing even shockwave potent to send tremors throughout the rocky platform.

Being assaulted so intensively and tenaciously from the side of his enemies, a mighty Elemental Lord as Lavan himself was finding himself in a way more foul mood, his breathing growing harsh while the electrical sparks caused by Spider-Manes Twilight Arms coursed through his body and unable to use and ignite his flames due to knights enhanced magic cancelling webbing, rendered helpless.

“We got him on the ropes! Lets finish this guy off!” Peter stated with a serious and rather demanding like manner, yet encouraging his teammates to hold on and finish Lavan off.

“Consider it done, my friend.” Luna proceed with a little hint of venom in her voice, as a Princess of the Night flipped her wings and rising her frame into the air, her royal blue eyes once again disappearing behind a white glow, rising her hooves over her head while concentrating her dark blue aura into her horn and in the instance as on numerous occasions very stormy dark clouds formed all over the battlefield.

However, suddenly Lavan roared on top of his lungs as the elemental felt an intense stabbing like pain coming right from behind on his back, shivering involuntarily. Which eventually turned out to be no one else than Wolverine himself, as the X-Men lunged himself and stabbed the Elemental Lord right into his back with his adamantium claws. Literally, with molten lava escaping from the wounds. Yet, the mutant then pulled his right hoof and once again though this time stabbed his deadly blades yet though it was not quite for faint of heart right into back of elementals neck, making him to feel somewhat apathetic and drowsy.

“Luna! Give me some lightnin'!” Wolverine called upon in a very urgent/demanding like manner and extending his left free hoof, instructing Luna to strike the X-Men with the lightning.

“What?! Why?” Luna though blurted out in a total disbelief and her glowing eyes widening, though not losing her concentration and keeping her stormy clouds at place nonetheless.

“Just do it! NOW!” Wolverine though jelled back in a stern and demanding like tone with an undercurrent of urgency.

“He will be fine, Luna. He has been doing this on daily basis.” Peter though spoke of in a strange yet reassuring tone, like he would already know very well what was his gruff partner up to yet also prompting Luna to do so till there was still time.

Though hesitating for a while and still yet wondering and failing yet to understand the motive and what kind of quite senseless idea Logan had, yet knowing what had to be done and time was short, Princess of the Night send one powerful and highly channelled lightning bolt from her cloud that hit Wolverines adamantium lacked claws, yet the electricity coursed throughout X-Mens body via his skeleton coated in a virtually indestructible metal like a living conductor, as the mutant screamed in discomfort yet Lunas lighting also coursed and channelled throughout Logans claws right into Lavans very own being.

Lavan screamed on top of his lungs as his elemental body was locked still in a place, with electrical currents and sparks coursing and sending shocks throughout his muscles, screaming and grunting in anguish, but his screams were tuned down by the thunderous boom the lightning brought, generating a shockwave that send Wolverine flying across the battlefield as the mutant collided with the cavern wall with enough force to leave a crackle on it, sliding down yet landing on his hooves, though being forced on his knees as the rest of electrical currents coursed throughout mutants body, still locking his muscles in place.

Lavan on the other hoof, being assaulted and shocked with so much quantum of electricity from Lunas lightning and via Wolverines body aiding as a conductor just kneeled on the place without a movement, still tight up with Black Cats grappling hook rope, with some more remaining electrical sparks sparkling around and trails of smoke summing out of his frame, yet the mighty Elemental Lord weakly grunted, his breathing ragged sounding like a broken glass brushing over a rough surface and his composure eventually crumbled, falling backwards over the edge of broken platform and falling right into the molten lava with a loud splash.

“WOOOCHOO!!! YEAH WE DID IT!” Spike cheered out aloud triumphantly, yet however a strain of pain coursed through his aching knee and baby dragon cringed.

“Spike!” Peter however spoke of in a more serious tone as a small frown formed under his mask and trotting his way right to Spike. “I thought I have told you to stay put.”

“Well….You have. But…. Aren’t you glad that I haven’t?” Spike murmured quite awkwardly yet holding his post firmly and trying to reason with his teammates for giving them a hand, yet though still clutching a bit on his injured knee.

“But what about….?” Sunset Shimmer though murmured in quite a shock as a realization struck her mind, yet though hearing an incoherent grunting as Celestias former student saw Logan as he was slightly limping his way to them. The gruff stallion, though being visibly alright was though and arguably still a little dazzled from Lunas lightning as he got himself voluntarily shocked along with Lavan.

“That was….Totally…..Shockin'.” The X-Men stammered incoherently while still trying yet to fully recuperate himself from the chock and his hooves still shivering a little bit.

“Logan! Are you out of your mind?!” Twilight though blurted out upset with a frown forming on her face focusing on Logan, yet a hint of concern present in her voice. “Exposing yourself to danger just like that so recklessly?”

“Seriously, dude….” Now Spitfire who also just like the rest of the Avengers witnessed Wolverines rather reckless act added, not though more that angry than being concerned as well. “Who would want to beat himself just like that?”

“Not to mention getting himself and your own hooves burn.” Felicia also stated in quite a twisted-humour like way, still also not being sure about Wolverines doing.

“Well….Who else I should beat when no one let me?” Logan though replied in quite an indifferent like way before shaking his head to fully regain his senses before grunting. “Whutever. Gettin' struck with a lightnin' bolt was actually kinda ticklin'. Bein' fried alive by th' Sentinel on th' other hand….”

The Avengers, though seemingly looking rather dumbfounded by the X-Men last odd statement, yet rather not wanting to know what exactly he meant by that decided to let it go for then, knowing that there were other important things to worry about.

“And by th' way….Where is th' flamin'head?” Wolverine asked while scanning the surrounding in a hope to locate Lavan, though having no luck.

“There.” Luna replied with more cautious tone and merely pointing her head to the edge of the platform. The Avengers then carefully approached the edge and peeked over, yet they saw merely a molten lava, boiling yet there was no sight of Lavan as he felt into it.

“Pretty ironic. Really” Peter trailed off in a somewhat theatrical like way yet strangely his voice was surprisingly sounding cautious about the Avengers eventual yet uneasy victory. “From the molten lava he rose and back into molten lava he returns.”

“Ain't bring in th' poetry, Webhead. Yer spellin' is lousy.” Wolverine grunted sarcastically, not being quite thrilled with Parkers pronunciation.

“Uh-oh!” Yet suddenly and for Peters surreal dismay, his Spider Sense within his cranium once more started literally blurring on its fullest, yet the lava around exactly the place where Lavan felt though in the instance and literally started boiling, with a series of tremors echoing throughout the entire battlefield, yet reacting out of instincts, the Avengers swiftly leaped away from the edge, with Peter grabbing Spike and putting him on his back into a safe distance, just before a massive eruption of lava occurred, releasing a massive heat wave and causing the heroes to shield their eyes.

However, when the glow faded , the Avengers could only just stare in awe and dismay as Lavan emerged from the magma, stepping back on the rocky platform, his flames coming from his shoulders and head blazing more fiercely then before, having the most intense glare on his face and a fiery orange aura surrounding his entire being out of a pure anger, yet also with every of anti-magic webbing like suds that Spider-Mane sprayed on his body to eliminate the heat being totally scorched by the intense heat.

“Guess we have celebrated too soon.” Spike grumbled yet taking a better grip around Spider-Manes neck.

“What are we supposed to do to blow down that overgrown elemental candle?” Felicia also grumbled in exasperation.

“I have been asking myself that question many times.” Twilight simply deadpanned, completing her cat burglar teammates mutual feelings.

“Fools! You cannot destroy me. But….I can destroy you!” Lavan very coldly proceed, his voice distorted echoing throughout nearly the entire cavern, yet rising his flaming arms and in the instance yet another series of powerful quakes echoed, sending the tremors throughout the entire caver and the volcano suddenly out of itself grew even more and erupted, causing a glow of light and sending the hot rocks and along with a heat wave so intense that everypony had to cover their eyes with their hooves, with more magma and molten rocks getting through on the surface, storming and rising the waves of the heating magma lake as blazes and flames erupted right from the volcano.

“Oh crap/crud….” Both Spider-Mane and Logan simultaneously grumbled in a mutual exasperation.

Lavan then concentrated his overloaded heating energy within his burning palms, forming yet another of his trademark flaming orbs though much larger before shooting large fireball right on Spider-Mane, yet masked stallion with Spike on his back nimbly leaped out of the way, yet with Spike holding firmly for his dear life before the orb detonated on impact with the ground.

Yet relentless, Lavan hurled another fireball this time on Twilight and Luna, yet both alicorns spread their wings and flew away from elemental fireball.

Not letting his enemies catch their breaths, Lavan hurled another fireball this time on Wolverine, Sunset and Felicia, yet the mutant and cat burglar just like their teammates jumped aside with the fiery maned unicorn though for a change teleported herself out of the way.

Lavan fiercely hurled yet another of his fireballs on Spitfire, yet the captain of Wonderbolts narrowly dodged the elementals superhot flaming orb in the air before the orb exploded on the ceiling.

However, the local atmospheres temperature thought reached the critical level, from both the volcano hurling magma and hot rocks as well as Lavan releasing an intense heat right from his body. That unfortunately wasn’t a very good thing, because the Avengers, after a very long and intense battle and enduring intense conditions for quite some time nearly found themselves of the brink of their abilities, all of them were sweating heavily, being exhausted and worn out as well as quite dehydrated.

“My friends….” Luna proceed rather weakly with her breathing growing ragged and struggling to keep herself on her own hooves. “We must regroup.”

“The atmosphere….” Twilight murmured incoherently while putting her white cloak from her head and with beads of sweat rolling down to mares face and gasping for breath. “The air is too hot…Can hardly breath.”

“Well….” Peter though muttered uneasily yet there was a distant hint of humour in his voice and supporting his princess side. “What for visiting spas back in Ponyville when we got the volcano for free?”

“You are not making lot of sense.” Sunset grumbled in a very uneasy and exasperated manner.

“So much power. It is too easy. And the best thing about it, the powers are all mine! MUHAHAHA!!!” Lavan laughed maniacally as the volcano behind him erupted once again like on his honour, while standing triumphantly over the cornered heroes and having his magma formed arms rose with his palms burning intensively and more and more heat being released from his body, that was now even hotter than the volcano itself.

However and without nopony expecting it, a bright yet though quite familiar and very well-known light suddenly erupted between the Elemental Lord and the Avengers, causing them both to shield their eyes by the glow.

“Who dares to spoil my triumph!?” Lavan jelled out enraged, clenching his fist even further yet trying to adjust his sight to the glow.

“Surprise!” A familiar feminine squeaking voice called out and yet, when the light eventually faded Peters along with Twilights and Lunas eyes widened as well as the otherpony were astonished as they saw Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity standing firmly in front of their friends, boldly facing Lavan.

“You had to ask?” Rainbow Dash growled menacingly and slamming both her hooves together. However and strangely the least surprised from the group, Spike grinned smugly, like he would be actually expecting the Elements of Harmony to drop by.

“Applejack? Rainbow Dash? Pinkie? Fluttershy? Rarity?” Twilight blurted out of the shock, yet there was an undercurrent of joy present in her voice, knowing that her friends were alright, seemingly making it into safety along with Chrysalis, the Changelings and the eggs.

“We have really missed you here, guys.” Spider-Mane stated somewhat sarcastically yet nonetheless couldn’t be more happier to see his friends by his side.

“We have arrived as soon as we got Spikeys message in order to aid you guys in the fight against Lavan.” Rarity explained in quite a hasty yet determined way.

“Spikes message?” Twilight though blurted out quite confused and glanced upon Spike questioningly. “What is this all about?”

However and much more for the Avengers surprise and without any time to explain, right then it was showed that the bearers of Elements of Harmony, the mares had a golden like necklaces around their necks, each with very specific gems. Applejack had an orange gem in a form of an apple. Rainbow Dashs was a crimson lightning shaped while Fluttershys one was a purple butterfly. Pinkie Pies was the one in a shape of a blue party balloon. And Raritys was in a form of a violet gem, yet conveniently, every gem rather resembled or being a rather an exact symbol of every mares cutie mark.

“Um, ladies?” Wolverine dully asked while staring at the necklaces as points of interests. “Whut is th' deal with th' jewellery exhibition?”

“The Elements of Harmony.” Sunset Shimmer exhaled quite in awe by the looks on the artefacts, yet there was a hint of hope within red maned unicorns voice.

“Th' elements of whut now….?!” Logan though blurted out, being confused by Sunsets statement.

“So those are the legendary Elements of Harmony. Pretty.” Felicia spoke off in an interested like manner and eying the necklaces temptingly.

“Hey, Twilight. We have also brought you a gift.” Pinkie Pike though spoke off promisingly and opening the knapsack fixed over her hip with her mouth.

“Twi! You are gonna need this!” Applejack called upon Twilight, rubbing inside Pinkies knapsack and pulling a very elegant golden tiara, posed by light blue jewels with a large purple spark gem on its top, which was quite identical with Twilights own cutie mark and casually throwing it to Twilight, as the Princess of Friendship caught the tiara via her magic. Young alicorn was just staring at the tiara for a while before sharing a glance with her friends as quite smug and devious grin formed on her face.

“Right, girls. I understand.” Twilight chuckled with her grin intact, placing the tiara on her head and with one mighty flip of her wings the princess took her place by the other girls side, standing firmly against Lavan.

“Aaah. So, the gang is back together again.” Lavan scoffed in quite amused like manner, not being visibly very impressed by the bunch of pony girls, yet his demeanour though immediately darkened. “Enjoy it while you still can. Prepare to be destroyed.”

“I am afraid it is you who will meet that fate.” Twilight though replied in a more colder and challenging like tone, holding her composure determined, spreading her wings and once again glancing upon her friends. “Girls. Lets do this!”

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pike and Rarity all closed their eyes, like they would all out of empathy shared Twilights thoughts along by being all related with their mutual and strong bond of their friendship, as in the instance a bright light engulfed the mares as they all by themselves rose into the mid-air.

“What?” Lavan asked cautiously while shielding his eyes a little bit with his enormous arm as the glow of the light was steadily gaining on intensity.

“Whut in th' blue blaze is that all about?” Logan dully asked while also carefully watching Twilights and the girls doing, which more likely looked like some weird form of ascension or something, not quite being sure about that.

“Now you will see the true power of Harmony, Logan.” Luna stoically replied with an evident sign of hope present in her voice. Yet the moon goddess already had an idea what was about to transpire.

“Just sit back and watch.” Peter also simply replied, yet having a wide grin underneath his mask, like he would be sharing Lunas thoughts exactly.

“Loyalty!” Rainbow Dash stated as her lightning bolt red gem necklace started glowing.

“Laughter!” Pinkie Pie also proclaimed solemnly, yet her happy tone intact with the balloon like gem glowing.

“Kindness!” Fluttershy stated with her voice though sounding shy, yet determined as her butterfly gem started glowing also.

“Honesty!” Then Applejack called out as the apple like gem within her necklace started glowing.

“Generosity!” Now Rarity spoke off, her voice sounding deliberated and noble as ever, with her gem also glowing just like the other four.

“Magic!” Finally Twilight spoke off a somewhat divine and solemn like way, concentrating her thoughts as her violet irises disappeared behind a white glow and the light that she and her friend were emitting was shining more brightly then the sun itself, flashing the entire cavern, casing everypony around to shield their eyes, otherwise they would go blind.

And in the instance, a rainbow coloured beam of a pure energy spiralled right out of the Elements of Harmony combined light and might before shooting in a straight line like a raging river right towards Lavan. The Elemental Lord, not wanting to give himself in so easily shoot yet another of his powerful and superhot stream of flames right from both of his palms, the flames though collided with Elements of Harmony Friendship beam, struggling for a few moments on the place, each force trying to push another down, yet eventually the rainbow coloured beam of a poor energy of good triumphed over flames and hit the Elemental Lord on the fullest.

“AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!” Lavan screamed on top of his lungs, his cream echoed throughout the entire cavern interior, nearly shaking the stalagmites on the ceiling as the rainbow engulfed the elemental in a form of a tornado, spiralling viciously before the energy detonated, triggering a massive chain reaction over a large radius as a massive explosion of rainbow like colours and sparks occurred, flashing the entire cavern and Lavans scream was soon tuned down in the explosion.

Finally, though when the glow faded, there was no sign of Lavan anywhere. There was only a totally shattered rocky platform on small pieces.

“WOOOCHOOO!!! That’s my wife alright.” Peter cheered aloud for Twilight aloud, yet though chuckling deviously under his breath.

"Way the go, Twilight! And Rarity!" Spike cheered as well, though it was obvious and present in his voice that baby dragon was arguably more likely partial and cheering out for Rarity the fashionista herself, which though was not that surprising.

“Hurm.” Logan though murmured after quite awkward amount of time while witnessing what a great power Twilight Sparkle along with five exceptional mares actually wielded. It was more likely to witness Jen Grey unleashing her Phoenix Force power. Yet, the gruff stallion scoffed and provocatively glanced upon Parker. “And ya have been crowned on a prince, Parker.”

“Yeah. In times like these, I could rather retire and started writing my memoirs.” Spidey sighed humorously, yet just couldn’t help but prizing his number one wife for a great job.

“Well done, my friends.” Luna appreciated Twilights and the bearers of Elements of Harmony combined effort, having a warm smile on her face about the Avengers and the Elements of Harmony accomplishing an eventual and obvious victory over Elemental Lord.

“Not bad for a nerdy princess.” Felicia scoffed about Twilights and the girls doing, yet once again making young princess to feel rather uneasy, not knowing if to be upset or charmed.

However, once again and just like the heroes would start celebrate too soon, the entire yet already broken battlefield of rocky platforms started shaking with massive tremors though echoing and being send throughout the entire cavern system and a large crackle formed and started spreading on the ceiling, threatening the entire rocky sculpture to fall down.

“Now what is happening?” Spitfire grumbled roughly due there were more bad things to come.

“Twilights and the girls combined might via Elements of Harmony must have accidently disturb Lavan volcano and triggering yet another chain reaction within it. Though this time much more powerful.” Peter explained in a logical yet also very uneasy way.

“Oh, and just in time when things started lookin' promisin'.” Logan sarcastically snorted under his breath.

“This entire place is going down!” Sunset Shimmer exhaled warningly as she watched the ceiling steadily crackling in its centre and stalagmites falling from it.

“Oh my goodness…Oh my goodness…” Fluttershy muttered nervously.

“We have to get out from here!” Twilight stated determined, knowing it was really a time to leave, knowing that there was nothing left for the Avengers to do.

“You have taken the words right from my mouth, honey.” Spider-Mane commented with a mixture of sarcasm and urgency, not arguing with his wife about the matters at hand.

“Then there is not time to waste!” Luna instructed her friends, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Knowing that Moon Goddess was right, Spider-Mane, Twilight, Logan along with the Avengers and the bearers of Elements of Harmony all edged closer together to Luna, and in the instance, they all vanished in a burst of light.

And in the same moment as the heroes disappeared, the entire once magnificent cavern complex that was once a home for Chrysalis and her Changelings hive for decade continued to crumble in its centre and former glory, with another massive eruption blowing right out of the volcano with more molten lava and hot rocks bursting out and rising the magma formed lake on its peak, sending tremors throughout the entire cavern system, the crackles on the ceiling spreading further as the stalagmites continued to fall before the entire rock sculpture eventually crumbled and buried the entire cavern.


Meanwhile, somewhere else in a rocky terrain, on the high cliff of Mackintosh Hills, Queen Chrysalis stood along with all her Changeling subjects along with all the eggs, everyone safe and sound, while some of the armour calved soldier kept a watch over the eggs. Despite being relatively safe and away from the rampage that was meanwhile ongoing between the Avengers and Lavan was echoing from their old cavern domain, being able to hear throughout the rocky area, Changeling queen was arguably nervous and deeply concerned for her friends though, cautiously watching a deep black smoke coming throughout the holes, that by the way were glowing due to the intense heat and fire intensifying every moment with concern in her emerald viper eyes.

It had been a very long time since she and her people were forced to left Peter, Twilight, Luna and the Avengers behind to fight and face Lavan, not returning yet, including the day being nearly over with sun slowly sitting behind the horizon, moreover with the Elements of Harmony needing to leave to deal with some important matters at hand.

“My queen…?” One of the Changeling edged closer, addressing his queen with respect yet with a concern.

“It has been almost an hour now. And the Avengers along with bearers of Elements of Harmony haven’t returned yet. I am starting to have very bad feelings about this.” Chrysalis spoke off, her tone sounding meek and very worried, never averting her gaze from the entrance into the cavern in the distance, as her own heart was filled with concern for her allies as well as friends wellbeing.

But suddenly and without expectation a bright light erupted nearby, causing the Changelings nearby along with Chrysalis to shield their eyes, yet when the light eventually faded, Chrysalis eyes widened, not out of bewilderment, but joy instead along with a nearly teary yet happy fanged smile growing on her face by seeing Peter, Twilight, Luna, the Avengers and Elements of Harmony all together again.

“My friends! You are alright!” Chrysalis cheerfully exhaled with a great deal of relief present in her voice and trotting to meet up with her friends.

“Hey Chris….” Peter replied though in quite a weak like manner, hardly pulling his mask from his face covered and his messed mane soaked with sweat before collapsing on the ground.

“Peter! What is with….?” Twilight weakly exhaled yet unable to finish her sentence and also feeling very weak, the librarians hooves have cracked, also collapsing right on her knights back.

However and like it would be contagious, Sunset Shimmer along with Black Cat, Spitfire all collapsed to the ground, panting raggedly for breath, with Spitfire removing her fogged googles off her eyes and Felicia though involuntarily unzipped her black costume, revealing her chest so some air could circulate. Even Luna, the ironclad maiden couldn’t help but collapsing, evident by the strain via concentration and using her magic to teleport herself and her friends into safety along with Wolverine, the gruff battle-hardened stallion was forced right on his knees.

“Guys! What is the matter with you?” Applejack rushed to their friends side, a concern present within her southern voice.

“Are you hurt or anything?” Pinkie Pie squeaked worryingly, yet unfortunately acting as usually too fast and unwillingly stumbling over and knocking Logan over on his back, much for the X-Mens further exasperation, snarling slightly.

“Lets just say we have just tasted some extra spicy battle of our lives, guys” Peter muttered quite humorously while trying to regulate his erratic breathing vie explanation. “Being surrounded by molten superhot magma all over, balancing on mere rocky platforms like on some kind of twisted obstacle course, with volcano hurling more lava and hot rocks around and on top of that dancing a waltz with some power hungry and really hot elemental guy that by the way is totally immune to heat and fire itself. Which though didn’t suck that much unlike the time when I kicked Firelords butt or playing with fire along with my old pal Cassidy once. But anyway….” Peter thought chuckled humorously through his panted intakes of breath. “That was some way how to blow up some steam. Literally.”

“Will you just stop talking?” Twilight though shook her head, stuffing her hoof right into her knights mouth, shutting him up from his ranting yet rolling her eyes in exasperation. “You are not helping yourself right now. And neither to us as well.”

“By fighting Lavan as well as being exposed to his intense heat for so long, we may all have just got a heatstroke back in there.” Sunset Shimmer deducted their current state, yet also panting with sweat rolling over her face.

“Oh great. This will just will give my hair some improvements.” Felicia sarcastically murmured while brushing her snow-white hair soaked with sweat.

“Quickly! Get some water!” Chrysalis though urgently addressed some of her Changelings to help aid in order to relieve and cool down their saviours.


Several minutes passed, yet the Avengers were slowly recuperating themselves from their longstanding and fierce battle with Lavan and heatburns they have caught and even feeling a little bit better, thanks to Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy along with Spike and Chrysalis combined treatment and care, gradually providing cold water for the heroes via water blooms that the Changelings provided, yet also several other Changelings along with Rainbow Dash forming a circle and with their combined effort flipping their wings in a perfect synchronization, therefore creating a chilling breeze of air like ventilation that was steadily doing good and cooling the heroes down.

“So what? Do you feel any better, guys?” Rainbow Dash asked while still keeping a cool ventilation via her wings flipping, yet despite her tomboyish attitude, the mares violet irises were filled with concern nonetheless.

“Yes, Rainbow Dash.” Luna replied in much relieved tone, evident that the chilling ventilation was arguably doing good to moon goddess along with her friends, smiling warmly. “It is much better now, thanks to you and the Changelings combined effort.”

“And the refresment provision.” Peter added in quite a complacent like way while taking a few gulps from his water gloom.

“OH MY GODNESS, GUYS!” Rarity suddenly and much for everypoyns utter surprise and awe with some of them nearly jumping up fright literally blurted out on top of her lungs, like she would have just seen a ghost or something.

“What…? What is it, Rarity?” Twilight replied very concerned, wondering what got her fashionista friend so freak out.

“Just look at your beautiful costumes!” Rarity blurted out in a very vain like manner while checking out the Avengers damaged, torn and scorched costumes all over that the heroes received from their battle with Lavan with a frantic like expression and looking like being on the verge of crying. “Oh, they were just brand-new and very stylish, with a day of a proper and hard work, and now they are ruined.”

“Phew. Fer a second there I though there has been some big deal, darlin'.” Logan who also managed to fully recuperate from the heatburn with a combined aid of his friends effort and care and also due to his accelerated healing factor grunted and rolling his eyes quite bewildered that his white unicorn friend made such a big deal just about a torn outfits.

“Some big deal?! This is a very big deal, Logan!” Rarity literally once again blurted out again, a frustration present within her usually sweet and noble voice and quite a nasty frown forming over fashionistas face. “I have put so much effort and my own heart into making them just for your honour! It took me nearly two days to perfect it, only for you to ruin it! Unwillingly though…” The fashionista then though spoke of in a more regulated tone before though Raritys eyes nearly shot out from her eyeholes and taking a couple of gasps as her glance landed on Logan, respectively on his totally shredded upper body costume. “You behemoth! Look what you have just done to your costume!”

“Hurm….Scratched it a little bit?” Logan murmured in quite an innocent like way.

“Scratched?!” Rarity proceed in a near grow before going on with her ranting. “You have got it totally shredded! Your costume was the most unique of them all. Do you have any idea how much effort I put into it?”

“Hey. It ain't th' first costume I got totally ripped up, and arguably ain't th' last one.” Logan though simply and nonchalantly like replied and merely shrugged his shoulders.

“Why…? You…! You…!” Rarity stuttered with more frustration building within her and her entire foundation threatening to nearly fall apart.

“We have already had our fun, darlin'.” Logan though scoffed, reaching into a pocket of his costume pants and pulling out the rest of his half-smoked cigar, the same one he was forced to put down when entering Carousel Boutique. “Looks like ya just have ta work overtime and puttin' some more effort inta those fancy outfits.” The X-Men nonchalantly stated, putting the cigar into his mouth and turning to Spike. “Hey kid. Would ya mind.”

“On it, Logan.” Spike simply replied without a hint of hesitation and like out of instincts already knowing what he was asked about, baby dragon took a moderate intake of air and lightning gruff stallions cigar with his emerald flames.

“Thanks.” Logan thanked while drawing the smoke from the cigar right in before letting it out from his mouth. “Now this is whut I call a fickle workin' day.”

“But anyway.” Peter though spoke thoughtfully off when a sudden realization flashed his mind and shifting his gaze to the girls. “How come that you girls showed yourselves up just in the last minute when we started hanging on a thread along with the Elements of Harmony. Were your…Harmony Senses tingling? Which by the way might be sensible, therefore you all are tied with Twily via your bond of friendship.”

“You can thank little Spike for that sugar cube.” Applejack nonchalantly replied yet also chuckling about Peters humorous remark, which by the way wasn’t far from truth actually.

“Huh?” Peter blurted out quite bewildered along with Twilight and the Avengers wondered about the testimony.

“That’s right.” Pinkie Pie added while taking over after a cowgirl. “After we finally managed to get all of Chrysalis eggs and her people into safety, we were just waiting and hoping for you guys to return safe and sound, when we suddenly obtained an urgent letter from Spike, urging that you guys needed help with your fight with Lavan.”

“Spikey also urged that we should better get the Elements of Harmony from Canterlot, which might have been our only hope against that brute.” Rarity went on in the girls combined explanation.

“So…we teleported ourselves right into Canterlot Castle with Chrysalis help…” Fluttershy continued yet glancing upon Chrysalis by though involuntarily giving her credits, yet causing the Changeling Queen to feel somewhat embarrassed.

“We then grabbed the Elements of Harmony right from the archives.” Rainbow Dash took over.

“And I then send Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie back into the cavern to aid you in your fight against Lavan, my friends. You are very lucky that you have such good friends.” Chrysalis then finished up, testifying on her part yet smiling warmly and winking on Spike.

“That was amazing, Spike. And sometimes I think that was usually my thing.” Peter chuckled, edging closer to Spike and energetically yet gently patting green scales on his head with her hoof.

“Your quick thinking might have actually save us all, Spike.” Twilight prized her number one assistant for his effort and giving him an affectionate hug with her hoof.

“Come on, guys. You are making me blush.” Spike stuttered nervously, with shades of pink forming over his scaly violet cheeks.

“You know, Spike….” Sunset Shimmer though addressed dragon with a curiosity present in her voice with yet another realization. “I didn’t know you could actually sent the mails to everypony else then Princess Celestia alone.”

“Neither did I.” Spike replied somewhat sheepishly yet also wondering himself, dully shrugging his shoulders. “But….When concentrating properly on my fire breath and the ones I want to send the letter. And apparently, it worked.”

However, Luna stood up from the ground and somewhat cautiously stepping closer to the edge of the cliff, watching the entrance into the Changelings former home cavern in the distance, her royal ocean blue eyes gleaming with suspicious.

“Princess Luna?” Twilight asked carefully, closing her gap between herself and the guardian of the night, knowing that there was something on her royal teammates mind. “What is the matter?”

“I hate to be the omen of bad news my friends, but I have a distant feeling that we haven’t seen the last of Lavan.” Luna proceed casually, never averting her gaze from the rocky terrain, her voice sounding cautious and little bit strained with a suspicious frown forming over her features.

“What makes you say that, princess?” Felicia asked somewhat dully, yet though soon realizing the cat burglar would eventually regret her choice of words.

In the instance, the ground right underneath heroes hooves started shaking by another series of earthquakes, sending tremors throughout the terrain as well as yet another massive eruption occurred, a stream of molten magma along with hot rocks burst its way throughout the rocky cavern formed sculpture with a glow potent to flash nearly the entire Mackintosh Hills and stream of black smoke hurling its way into the nightfall sky.

“Like that for an example?” Spitfire deadpanned, giving a cat burglar a slight glare that she just had to ask.

“If you guys ever read comic books, you would know….The badguy always comes back. Always. And apparently, for my luck, it just got the point.” Peter dully noted, inwardly and much for his dismay knowing much very well what young stallion was talking about.

“The important thing is, that you are all alright safe and sound, my friends.” Chrysalis though spoke of, her tone sounding much more pleasant and soothing, trying to alleviate already heated situation, knowing that for one day just too much happened and Peter, Twilight, Luna along with the Avengers, bearers of Elements of Harmony and everypony else just had enough and only wanting some peace.

“Hey! Who is that?” Suddenly, Rainbow Dash spoke off somewhat cautiously as she glanced upon on a nearby hill, yet prompting everypony to look at the same direction on a point of interest, wondering what got their rainbow coloured Pegasus friend attention.

And much for everypony and especially Peters surprise and utter awe, they all stared at a mysterious and rather very strange being, wearing a dark grey cape that was covering his entire body as well as having his head cloaked, yet having long grey horn being exposed on his forehead that was though covered by white mane along with having a long beard that was nearly reaching to his chest.

The Avengers, the bearers of Elements of Harmony along with Chrysalis and Changelings didn’t know though, but Peter on the other hoof did more than very well. That was exactly and indeed the same mysterious cloaked elderly unicorn the knight unexpectedly met right back on the edge of Crystal Mountains on the Place of Power wasteland after his and Twilights, Princess Celestias, Lunas and Cadances fierce battle with Grogar for the first time. And now, he appeared once again and out of nothing just like that. After something extraordinary and unfortunate was about to or happened. What was the meaning of this? What did he want?

“So…” The mysterious cloaked unicorn trailed off in his elderly and mature deep voice, yet strangely also being accompanied with a gentle and polite demeanour, having his cloaked glance centred on Peter. “We meet again.”

“Who is that guy?” Logan lowly growled and staring at the mysterious cloaked pony suspiciously, evidently and being actually the one who yet didn’t make an acquittance with him. Yet out of instincts and having years of experience, the X-Men somehow had bad feelings about this.

“You again?” Peter was the first who addressed the cloaked pony with a bewildered expression, while Twilight, Spike, Luna, the Avengers, Elements of Harmony and Chrysalis also watched the mysterious individual somewhat suspiciously, not knowing what to think or what to do yet, despite they all merely heard about him from Peters own testimony.

Yet there was something strange and unusual about that guy, as they all could literally feel some sort of positive energy and aura surrounding the mysterious unicorn standing on the hull as well as his polite, gentle and relaxed demeanour. Whoever the unicorn was, some of them already could definitely fell that he was definitely NOT a bad guy. At least for then thought.

However, Twilight along with Luna and Sunset could also sense that the mysterious unicorn had a surprisingly very high quantum of a pure magic signature surrounding his being, that by the way could be only matched with that of the alicorns, like Princess Celestia herself. Suggesting that the individual must have been somepony very powerful, yet also deliberated, noble and wise.

“Ahh. The Harmony Avengers. All together at last.” The cloaked unicorn spoke off in a gentle and carefree like tone, like he would actually be expecting the heroes in there on the first place. “Spider-Mane, Knight of Equestria. Twilight Sparkle, Princess of the Friendship. Spike, Twilights number one assistant. Princess Luna, the Guardian of the Night. Sunset Shimmer, Celestias former star student. Felicia Hardy, aka. Black Cat, the cat burglar. Spitfire, the captain of famous Wonderbolts. And….” He exchanged glances with each Avengers member before his cloaked glance fixed itself right on Logan. “Logan, also better known as the Wolverine. The best there is what he does.”

“Whuts that ta ya, bub?” Logan spoke off in a disinterested and rather complacent like manner and glaring at the enigmatic unicorn suspiciously.

“Who…Is that?” Fluttershy meekly whispered and keeping a safe distance by her friends side.

“I dunno, Fluttershy. But that dude really seems weird.” Rainbow Dash whispered cautiously, by sharing Logans mutual distrust.

“However, that cape he wears though is quite stylish.” Rarity whispered, though also uncertain about their mysterious visitor presence, the fashionista just couldn’t help herself but admire the cape.

“Rare.” Applejack though admonished her fashion loving friend a little bit with quite an annoyed expression.

“He seems pretty okay to me.” Pinkie nonchalantly and rather obliviously declared with a wide smile, like the party pony could also judge and feel a very positive aura that was generating right out of unicorns own being.

“Are you the ones that the prophecy spoke off?” The unicorn then though maintain quite a more serious yet noble posture and speaking off in cryptic, riddle like way, indicating Peter and all the Avengers standing around.

“What kind of prophecy, dude?” Peter muttered, being obviously even more confused than before, when meeting a cloaked pony for the first time and yet still failing to understand his entire deal. “Seriously, you are losing me.”

“What is the meaning of this all?” Luna though stated in a firm and no-nonsense tone, demanding an explanation. “Just…Who are you? And what do you want, anyway?”

“Whoever you are….” Now though Twilight step into conversation, addressing the unicorn in a more wise and diplomatic manner. “Peter met up with you before and confirmed that you are definitely not like Grogar or Lavan, not being evil at all. Even I can feel it.” Young alicorn then managed a small smile and extending her hoof. “If you are actually an ally and truly want to help us somehow, then how about you join us? We could consider.”

“Twilight Sparkle. You have always been such a smart, logical and reasonable girl. No wonder Princess Celestia favours you that much as her the most faithful student.” The enigmatic pony replied in a light-hearted like manner, evidently being more than impressed with Twilights natural ingenuity, yet though his tone somewhat darkened. “However, my presence in this world is limited though and unfortunately cannot help you much, till the time is right.”

“What do you mean by that?” Spitfire asked clueless, not having a slightest idea what the unicorns last and quite offhanded words meant.

Yet and once again, instead of saying any word, mysterious unicorns horn started pulsing by yellow aura, though involuntarily causing everypony to stand back a little as he bowed his cloaked head down and in the instance, he disappeared in the flash of bright light and smoke, forcing everypony to jerk a bit and shield their eyes with their hooves.

“Wait!” Twilight jelled out in desperate attempt to halt the mysterious unicorn in his supposed departure, but unfortunately it was for naught. When light and smoke faded, mysterious cloaked unicorn was long gone.

Yet, much for Peters, Twilights, Avengers and everyponys utter bewilderment, there was yet another strange, though this time a little bit different blue symbol pattern magically burned in the place where mysterious pony vanished, just like on the Place of Power at the edge of the Crystal Mountains.

Peter along with the equally bewildered Twilight, Luna and Sunset stared and checking the symbol with a both bewildered yet interested expression, as he huffed and scratched a back of his neck with his hoof. “This is just keeps getting better and better.”

“Wow! Another symbol pattern?” Sunset Shimmer muttered dumbfounded as she checked the strange symbol magically burned into the ground.

“Okay….Anypony would mind to explain me what by starts is going on here?” Spike blurted out, hoping for some of his friends to fill him right in, because so far the baby dragon had yet no clue what was going on.

“I am pretty sure, he has been talkin' ta ya, bub.” Logan who remained silent for quite some time though quite dully replied, addressing and shifting his attention on Parker.

“Well….What am I supposed to do?” Peter dully stated and shrugging his shoulders. “I hardly know the half of what is going on here.”

“What do we do?” Felicia asked somewhat unnervingly, still not feeling certain about this.

“From now one, we will have to stay vigilant and being as cautious as ever. I can feel that dark day lies ahead.” Luna firmly declared with a very serious tone, her ocean blue eyes gleaming with determination.

“Boy, like this line would be heard several times before.” Peter deadpanned, yet though immediately regretting his choice of words, chuckling sheepishly as Twilight denied her knight a very well familiar glare like a basilisk.

“Well….Whatever.” Peter chuckled sheepishly before though yawning tired and stretching his front hooves. “But lest just worry about that later, okay guys? It has really been on long day. Bucking apples, as well as then helping out Chris, rescuing the Changelings from fire and then also fighting the raging Elemental Lord with superiority complex can really drain you out.”

“Yer tellin' me kid. I need a beer.” Logan added in agreement, yet prompting everypony to agree as well as following the example. Right now, the Avengers along with their friends all needed some rest, which they rightfully earned so much, before figuring out their next move.

However and just like Luna rightfully feared, there were indeed dark days ahead for Equestria and the Avengers real trouble were just about to begin.


Several hours later, after the Avengers, Elements of Harmony along with Queen Chrysalis and Changelings long left, a several though weak quakes echoed right throughout the pile of rock of a crumbled cavern ceiling as well as several stones were shaking. It almost looked like something or someone struggled to dig himself out.

And really, yet for an utter shock, Lavans enormous lava formed arm clenched into fist burst its way through the rocks and debris, as the elemental struggled and hardly dug his way out of the rubble under which he was buried.

Despite being miraculously alive, by surviving the lame, not to mention being also able to withstand Twilights and her friends full power Friendship beam via wielding the power of Elements of Harmony, it was obvious that the intense fight with along with the beating that he sustained from the Avengers and bearers of Elements of Harmony severely weakened and totally drained out the fire lord, as he could hardly move, due to his battered frame, as well as his body that usually worked literally as furnace morphed into a much darker/greyish like colour, as well as the glow of magma that formed his body lost on its intensity, being now nearly cold as ice, evident by his weakened state.

“This isn’t over….” Lavan though incoherently yet firmly proceed through his clenched teeth, with frustration and anger boiling inside the Elemental Lord. “You may have win this time. And my powers are drained for now one. But just you wait, Avengers….I will find some another volcano to replenish my power back into the fullest. And then….I will get my revenge on all of you! THE ENTIRE WORLD SHALL SUFFER AND BURN RIGHT UNDER MY FEET!” Lavan angrily cursed on top of his lungs with his voice nearly distorted, swearing to get a revenge on the Avengers.


Meanwhile, somewhere on the far east side of Equestria, on the open sea literally, the large wide Celestial Sea actually, under a peaceful cover of the night, yet another of three magical fallout clouds spread and was floating right above the water area.

Though, and just like before, like it had a mind on its own, the sparkling magic cloud started slowly descending its way down as it touched the water surface, before it also literally sung itself right underwater.

The dust of magic origins continued descending deeper and deeper underwater, scarring of the school of small fishes swimming around, when it finally neared to the bottom of the sea. There was a very large coral reef spread out on the bottom, yet there was a very large, well rather gigantic cave entrance within the reef, arguably leading into a large underwater cavern.

The dust then made its way right inside, with its sparkling and glowing aura flashing the darkness around, before its light faded completely. For a few minutes, there was a peace and quiet spreading throughout the peaceful underwater reign, before though a massive stream of bubbles escaped its way right from the cavern and ascending up.

However, the dead underwater silence was suddenly broken by a surreal and tormented like roar, resembling a hum of a stormy sea and the sweeping thunderstorm echoing right out of the cave, its echo being potent to shake the entire coral reef and scarring off every single fish away, including some sharks, a fearsome predators of the sea. Whatever it belonged to, it must have been something big, really big hiding itself in the cavern.

And in the instance, a pair of an evil yellow glowing eyes appeared within the darkened cave, as a two pairs of a long and large tentacles of a red colour emerged right from the darkness.



To be continued…..

PreviousChapters Next