• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,528 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,528

PreviousChapters Next
Assemble! Part I

Nearly an entire hour passed from the reunion between Peter, Twilight, Luna, Spike, Sunset and Felicia with their old friend Logan aka Wolverine, with everypony being evidently more than happy to by reunited with and seeing their mutant gruff friend X-Men once again, not to mention the one who helped them big time in their Endgame battle against Osborn several years ago, yet the joy had to wait, because there were so much things and stuff to discuss and so much questions seeking answers. Peter, Twilight, Luna and otherpony had to explain a lot, a way a lot to Logan the current events and things that transpired within a last few days. Like Grogar the evil ram Necromancer threatening the entire Equestria, a powerful malevolent Elemental Lords about to arise from their eons long slumber, Uatu the Watchers warning and advice and Peters very own idea about forming a special team of superheroes in an Equestrian like style, The Harmony Avengers.

Logan, was sitting comfortably in a chair, with his hind hooves crossed like a boss, patinetly listening his friends narration yet, quite much for somepony utter awe, finishing his already fourth can of beer. However, that wasn’t exactly what bothered them, but in the contrary, it was rather the fact, that strangely after digesting such a large amount of alcohol by the way, the gruff pony yet didn’t show any signs of intoxication. Shinning however remembered Peter saying something about Logans strange ability to withstand a large amount of alcohol without getting drunk, but then still, it was strange.

“And….That is how this happened, Logan.” Twilight finished up her version of the narration.

“All things, considered.” Peter commented the topic somewhat sheepishly.

“I cannot believe that this happened….” Spitfire gasped in both shock and awe as she actually heard on her own ears and witnessing the entire testimony as well about the grave danger that was threatening the entire Equestria right now, not knowing what to think about this all.

“Spitfire.” Princess Celestia addressed captain of the Wonderbolts politely, with her trademark gentle tone, yet underneath bearing a slight sound of urgency. “The events, that happened within a last few days, as well as the current situation is a way more delicate to ever get on public.At least for now. If it did, it would cause a panic and chaos of an nationwide proportions. That’s why it would be the best, if you along with everypony present within the walls of this room keep this info for yourself for now till we figure out what to do about it, in a name of Equestria and all ponies safety.”

Taking in rulers of Equestrias urgent statement, the fiery maned pegasus took a humble, yet firm military like stance. “Your Highness….You have my word, that I will not tell a soul about this. If it is for the Equestrias own safety.” Spitfire declared decisively, promising on her honour and even saluting in respect. Princess Celestia merely smiled and nod in appreciation, knowing that Spitfires words were true and that she could rely on her.

Logan in the contrary snorted somewhat unmannerly, like he would had a compeltely different opinion on the situation, once again burping a little bit by finishing his drink, much for someponys dismay or rather disgust in that case. “Chm. Whut a story. Demonic rams, elements commandin' freaks, sparklin' gemstones of power, big bald heads arrival and lecturin' ponies and Avengers in a pony style…. Guess this world is just in a much bigger mess than I have though.” Logan replied bluntly, yet taking the situation seriously, as always he did almost everything.

Shinnings grimaced with his brow twitching. Logans ever-lasting blunt and uncouth like attitude didn’t stopped to plague captains of royal guards mind, irritating him intensively. Yet luckily for him, Cadance placed a hoof on her husbands shoulder, smoothing it gently and denying him a warm reassuring smile, keeping him from lashing out and at bay.

“It is not that bad as it sounds, old chum.” Peter waved his hoof dismissively, yet grinning honestly. “Aside from rampaging dragons and hydras, revolting dark lords, reality warping villains, Equestrian version of Big Foot, cat burglars on the loose and revenge seeking demons, the things are usually just fine.” Of course, Peter immediately started regretting his last rather offhanded words, gulping nervously as both Sunset and Felicia denied him annoyed glares by the mention. “Aaargh…. No offence, Sunset. Felicia.” Peter quickly raised his hooves defensively in an apologoetic like way, hoping he didnt upset the mares too much.

“None taken, Peter.” Sunset smiled warmly to Peter in response and waving her hoof dismissively, knowing that her friend meant no offence.

“Chm! Well, excuse me.” Felicia though on the other hoof snorted back in a very unladylike manner and averting her ocean blue gaze from Peter upset, yet without anypony noticing, Twilight bore a hardly visible grin on her face.

Paying unicorn and earth pony mares different reactions no mind, Logan seemed thoughtful for a moment, before averting his gaze to Parker. “So Parker, ya actually wanna assemble yer very own superhero team in horse -- Eeergh..…pony style ta fight th' Ol' Hornhead?”

“You got that right, bub.” Peter declared quite smugly, yet also grinning by a funny nickname the Logan gave to Grogar. “Just like The Avengers battles Masters of Evil or Ultron, Fantastic Four with Dr. Doom or X-Men with Magneto, Brotherhood or Apocalypse.”

“Fittin'.” Logan simply replied before crushing the can in a steel like grasp of his hoof. “But th'…...Harmony Avengers? That name sounds pretty weird.”

Peter, however not letting himself discourage by his gruff partners blunt and somewhat derisive response, stallion tried to humour the mutant as well. “Well, we were gonna go with the Care Bears, but that had already been taken.”

“Sounds pretty weird to me too.” Spike murmured and scratching scales at the back of his neck, obviously sharing Logans own disgust for anything mushy, yet deep down, a baby dragon had quite no idea what Peter was actually talking about.

Before the conversation could go any further with any more personal matter or goofy remarks, Luna interjected, clearing her throat, her expression going serious and ocean blue eyes filled with determination. “As much as I am pleased, that you guys are enjoying this manly like speech of yours…..but we got a serious situation to take care off.”

“Princess Luna is right.” Twilight declared, agreeing and standin behind moon goddess statement, turning into her more assertive side, yet her expression softened as she turned to Logan. “Logan. Will you…..help us in our fight against Grogar? Just like you did back on Earth with Osborn? Please?” The young princess asked their mutant friend politely in a hopeful tone in her voice.

Looking into Twilights deep gleaming puppy like eyes, Logans gruff expression went thoughtful and somewhat softening a little bit, like he would by considering young mares near plea. “Hrrmhm….Maybe….” Gruff pony replied hopefully, but before he could eventually agree about the matters, a late realization sparkled within X-Mens mind. “Though….There is still one thing that is buggin' me.” Gruff pony said as everypony immediately shifted their attentions to him, wondering what might by on their friends mind. “How th' heck have I ended up here all on th' sudden anyway?”

“Eghm….” Peter chuckled somewhat nervously and scratching a back on his head. “Perhaps I shall explain.”

“Oh swell. More science and stuff.” Felicia murmured sarcastically and rolling her blue eyes, like the mare would already knowing in advance what Peter was about to say.

“You see….When Uatu came to Equestria and warned us against the upcoming threat from the side of Grogar and Elementals, he even had be so nice and giving us a Time Dilation Accelerator, yet under condition that we will use it for good.” Peter explained.

“Whut?” Logan blurted out in disbelief, shuddering. “Ya mean…...That Stark Industries made contraption that creates an interdimensional portals, and unfortunately bein' used by yer ol' pal Hobgoblin ta travel from one place ta another? I though it had been lost. Yet, good riddance.”

“You got that right and so had I.” Peter sheepishly nod his head in agreement. “However, Uatu from a strange and unknown reasons took his hands on it and even upgrading it. While the Time Dilation Accelerator could originally transport those using it into designated location or place through time and space, the device, now renamed as a “Dimensional Dilation Accelerator”, can do exactly the same thing, but, also enabling an instant interdimensional travel throughout other dimensions.”

“Ya mean….?” Logan suddenly perked out in curiosity, yet a tone of his gruff voice somewhat changed, growing more serious. Like a gruff pony would slowly started having a hint about the situation and an idea how did he got into Equestria.

“You see….” Twilight spoke off, trying to make things clear for her mutant friend, yet chuckling sheepishly a little bit, not knowing how to put it.

“To make the Harmony Avengers idea come true, Peter have set a membership of the team originally composing from seven members. That consists of Myself, Peter, Princess Luna, Spike, Sunset, Black Cat…Unfortunately.” Twilight inwardly snarled through her gritted teeth, exasperated about Felicias presence a little bit. “And….Eventually you, Logan.”

“Indeed, Logan.” Luna cleared her throat, addressing Wolverine. “You proved himself to be a very formidable and trustworthy ally in our battle against Osborn. So we have thought we could really use your help right now against Grogar.” Princess of the moon tried to instil some motivation.

“Me?” Wolverine blurted out in disbelief, that right him was actually selected to be a part of the team on the first place. Yet however, the X-Men somehow didn’t seem to be too impressed about his membership in the team.

“It was actually my plan all along, Logan.” Peter interjected, facing Logan like he would be standing in Twilights and Lunas defence. “I used the Dimensional Dilation Accelerator with an assistance of Jarvis to track down you coordinates on Earth and then using an interdimensional portal to transport you into Equestria so you could help us.” Peter explained, yet chuckling nervously, being about to say a bad part.

“However….Things then went a little bit…eghm…out of control and instead transporting you right into a Canterlots throne room, you unfortunately ended up in the Everfree Forest. It was an accident.”

Finally knowing the truth by Parkers testimony and own doing, Logan considered the matters at hand, yet however, his demeanour somewhat, quite for Peters dismay yet also expectations darkened, not being obviously pleased with his former partners actions against him.

“So, if I finally git a picture Parker......It is absurd that ya snatched me from th' pub, dragglin' me across half of th' universe inta a colourful paradise against my will, and now on yer command am I supposed ta risk my own neck voluntarily? Too bad ya ain't think about ask me first.” Wolverine huffed somewhat coldly, irritation present in his raspy voice.

Logans sudden mood switch earned a couple of collective, confused yet also concerned gazes from otherpony sitting around. Concerned and before the situation could get even more intense, Princess Celestia interjected with a pleading like tone. “Logan, please. You have to understand that Peter….”

“Save it, darlin'! I ain't one of yers loyal subjects ta command me around."” Wolverine huffed back and rising his right hoof defensively, halting snow white alicorn before she could finish her sentence, furthermore absolutelly and indifferently ignoring the fact that he was actually speaking to one of the top authority figure and beside above all ruler of Equestria.

However, once again, Logans blunt, ruffian and disrespectful attitude towards authority figures this time literally shocked everypony around, some of them having bewildered gazes and their mouths nearly hanging agape. While Princess Celestias expression remained stiffened and somewhat ureadable, Shinning Armor gritted his teeth and bearing a glare resembling that of basilisk, with a small vein forming over his forehead. The captain of Royal Guard had just had it with Wolverine. Nopony can just talk or disrespect Princess Celestias honour like that and getting away with that unpunished. The stallion was about to give a mutant a piece of his mind, but luckily, Cadance stopped her husband in his tracks by placing her hoof on her stallions shoulder. Yet, Princess of the Loves own brow also twitched involuntarily.

Unbeknown to Logan, Luna bore a slight glare as well that he talk to her sister with such disrespect, while Twilight looked both confused and upset alike, not knowing what to think about her mutant friends attitude towards her former and beloved mentor.

“Chmm. Wolvie seems to be kinda edgy today. Looks like the first reconciling round is up to me, as always.” Peter thought inwardly, sensing the tension in the atmosphere rising, the stallion knew he had to intervene before the situation get even more intense or somepony breaking a muzzle, Peter maintained a straight position, placing both of his hooves on both Twilight and Lunas shoulder and denying both quite surprised mares a reassuring and honest smile, before exchanging looks with others and eventually Princess Celestia. “Echm. Guys….Princess Celestia. Let ME handle this. Please?”

Princess Celestias brow still twitched involuntarily, evident be her utter shock from Logans outrage, yet the sun goddess eventually managed to keep her raging emotions at bay and eventually nodding on Peters suggestion, having her full confidence in the Knight of Equestria.

“Logan, old chum....” Peter step closer to gruff pony, yet young stallion seemed obviously nervous, choosing his words carefully, better not irritate already quite edgy mutant even further. “I hope you are just not angry with me that much?”

“Just how do I look like ta ya?” Wolverine indifferently huffed, eying Peter with his trademark grouchy like stare.

“Look, I am really sorry for snatching you from your usual routine against your own willing. But, try to understand, I haven’t brought you solely because of the fight.” Peter explained, trying to make a reason with gruff pony, yet so far not having much of a success at all.

“Why th' hell have ya ever wanted me in this fairy tale land anyway?” Logan blurted out, with his bad mood not improving in the slightest and in the contrary rather worsening.

“Because.....I have also needed your support. You know how I think and approaching to tricky situations. You know exactly what fits me and so do I about you. Despite our different attitudes and views on things, we both have a history and forming a pretty good team you know. Just like the old times. So I thought….”

“That I am gonna add on yer cool, punk?” Logan growled now quite menacingly, as seemingly as his temper reached a fever pitch. “Do ya think that yer th' only one across th' entire universe havin' problems? Unfortunate…..I git enough of my own troubles to bother with. Do ya honestly think it would be fair just ta draggle me throughout dimensions ta hold yer little hand like a little boy. Chemph. Guess yer never grow up.” Logan took a small pause a little bit before going on. “And ain't pretend that ya know me.....Cause ya ain't”

“THAT IS IT!” Luna, just having enough of this intervened, angrily bursting out with a near amplified distorted voice that nearly shook the walls of the room, scolding Logan and standing firmly on her best friends defence, her ocean blue eyes literally blazing with frustration and anger. “Peter saved your life from the Timber Wolves when Spitfire stumbled and accidently releasing you as well as staying by your side and watching over you that all time while you were lying in bed still in unconsciousness! At least you could show some gratitude, dog!”

“Say Logan.....What kind of problems of your own are you talking about?” Twilight interjected as wells, joining Peters and Lunas side, yet though being outraged about unacceptable behaviour as well, the young princess surprisingly asked Logan gently with a concern present in her voice. “If you have any problems, maybe we could help you somehow. It would be nothing, after what you did for us back on Earth.”

Listening young mares polite, gentle and honest words, Logans expression somehow softened a little bit, though his expression suddenly turning into that of brooding one, which quite surprised Peter, Twilight and Luna. “There is nothin' ya could possibly do about it, kid. Nobody kin.” Logan stated in a somewhat more tranquil tone, yet quickly shifting back into his usual gruff tone. “I am outa here.” In the instance, gruff pony sharply turned his back to otherpony and frustrated making his way right to the nearest door.

“Logan!” Twilight exhaled out quite in surprise.

“Where do you think you are going?” Peter yelled out as well in an attempt to hold his gruff partner.

Oblivious to his friends objections, Logan energetically broke the doors open with a loud crackling sound and with such force that they nearly dislocated from their hinges and storming out of the room like a boss.

Once again, a dead silence occurred within the room, with a slight sense of tension being felt within the atmosphere, stemming from Logans outburst, Shinning Armours frustration, Lunas outrage as well as Peters and Twilights uncertainty about their mutant friends odd behaviour, with everypony bearing a both confused and rather bewildered expressions, each not knowing what to say, yet begging each other to speak off first, whatever the reaction or impression would ever be.

“Well….That has been kinda huffy.” Spike dully stated, penetrating the silence, still visibly confused about the performance that just transpired.

“More like kinda anticlimactic.” Felicia corrected baby dragons sentence huffing in a very un-lady like way, yet not being less sarcastic, as evidently not being pleased with Wolverines attitude either.

“Great. I really couldn’t imagine better start.” Peter murmured inwardly somewhat both exasperated and sarcastic about his conversation with Logan.

“Such a ruffian!” Shinning Armour cursed, as Logans blatant, ruffian and indifferent words kept spinning and plaguing captains of the Royal Guard mind, evident by his steadily rising dislike of gruff pony. “What is HIS problem anyway? Leaving just like that in the presence of the princess!”

“My words exactly, captain.” Spitfire, who couldn’t have a different option on the topic, had to do nothing but empathized with co-ruler of Crystal Empire in respect. Logans tactless attitude also somewhat disgusted a Wonderbolt captain. “When I came upon Logan in Everfree Forest, he seemed somewhat eccentric, unorthodox as well as having something within that most ponies don’t. But the way how he had been talking to Princess Celestia just like that….It has been already a bit uncalled for.”

“Peter?” Cadance, who once again attempted to calm her husband down glanced upon Peter with a rather confused and concerned expression. “Is he always this…...moody?”

“Afraid so.” Peter deadpanned on princess of the loves question, shrugging his shoulders somewhat indifferently. “Please, try to understand, guys…..Princess Celestia.” Peter cleared his throat, addressing princess of the sun with utmost respect. “I am sorry for Logans rather excessive attitude problem.” Peter sighed in a defeated like way a trying to make a reason about Logans behaviour with everypony standing around, before waving his hoof dismissively. “Don’t worry about him. You see…He usually isn’t that edgy unless seriously pissed off. Maybe he has just had a bad day.”

“I got to agree with Peter on this.” Sunset surprisingly step forward,a fiery maned unicorn empathizing with her friends statement, like she would actually attempt to stand on Wolverines defence. “Although I am not please with Logans attitude either, just being transported from his homeworld into another dimension inhabited by ponies, only to fall down into a dangerous forest and being ambushed by a pack of hungry Timber Wolves, and then furthermore suddenly and out of nothing fainting away, only to find himself as a pony several hours ago. It….must be too much for someone – a mean somepony like Logan to comprehend.”

“Yeah. When I first came to Equestria, I thought I will just tear my hair out, finding myself as a pony.” Felicia added, able to do nothing but agree with Sunsets own statement on Logans defence. Memories flashed within cat burglars mind, being transported into Equestria, managing to steal some precious things and running away with it, only to be transformed by magical energies of Equestria into a pony, just like Peter did on the first place he got there. Yet, it also actually and somewhat enhanced all of Felicias physical attributes into a near-superhuman perfection.

Listening and considering their friends exchanging opinions in attempt to justify Logan, Princess Celestia merely nod her head and smiling warmly. “It is quite alright, my friends. I frankly understand and agree with your statements. Logan is a stranger in our world and yet not being quite familiar with our customs and culture. He just needs some time to understand and adapt on it during his stay in here. Yet….It is up to you Peter and Twilight to help him, therefore he cannot do it alone.” Once again, Princess Celestias wisdom and intellect, combined with her gentle and understanding tone didn’t cease to amaze everypony.

“Yes, Princess Celestia.” Both Peter and Twilight replied simultaneously on princess of the sun request without hesitation and even considering it as a badge of honour.

“Still…..” Peter suddenly trailed off, yet surprisingly bearing a somewhat saddened and disappointed look on his face, also filled with a slight guilt. “I am not sure it was a good idea to let him walk on to us. I mean, Logan may be correct. I have had no right to bring him in here without asking on the first place. And I have indeed dragged him into our problems.”

Listening to her husbands rather melancholic like tone, Twilight edged closer to her knight and placed her hoof on Peters on, smoothing it gently. “Don’t fret, Peter. Remember, your intentions have been pure to bring Logan into Equestria as you thought it would be the good not only for him but also for everypony else. He just needs some time to adjust and we got to help and opening our hearts to him. He is our friend Peter and you know it. He will come along.”

Taking in her beloved and ever supportive wives gentle and smoothing words, that have such an impairing and positive effect on Peters psyche, that most of the anxiety that plagued his heart was lifted away like a dust by wind, as young stallion managed a warm and bright smile, knowing that Twilight was right.

Suddenly, Spike hopped on a chair at the small table where Logans clothes was still folded on its place. “Maybe he will eventually come back for his clothes.…..” A baby dragon grinned, obviously impressed by Logans manly like choice of wardrobe.

Suddenly, and without expecting, Peter straightened himself up, as his Spider-Sense once again started buzzling within the back of his cranium. Yet whatever the possible an upcoming threat was, the tingling was on the other hoof once again quite different. Actually, it sounded quite familiar when Peter could sense and detect those strange radio waves of a very low frequencies, that caused the Dimensional Dilation Accelerator overload several hours ago. Whatever it was, it seemed to be coming right from Logans clothes. “Something isn’t right. Everypony stay on your toes -- I mean, hooves.” Peter warned casually.

In the instance, a small red glowing orb emerged right from pocket of Logans blue jeans, levitating all by itself in the mid-air and making a strange buzzling like sounds. It was that same orb, that Rover threw and planted on Logan, when he was still unconscious and while Spider-Manne and his friends were protecting the X-Men from Timber Wolves. Yet, whatever it was, there was no doubt that Grogar had something to do with that.

“Hey! What is this?” Spike blurted out as he watched the glowing red orb questioningly.

“Perhaps something he was carrying. But what?” Felicia declared cautiously, having er blue irises focused on the orb of interrest, yet also starting to have a bad feeling about this.

Yet suddenly, the glowing red orb started slowly levitating his way through the air, still buzzling like kind of flying insect, earning an immediate attention of everypony in the room. While some of them were watching a strange glowing thing that somehow appeared in Logans jeans with a wide interest, some of them though on the other hoof started having their suspicious.

“Whatever it is…..If I didn’t guess right, I would say it appears to be some kind of orb of sorts.” Sunset confirmed her very own option as she checked the orb carefully, trying to analyse it further.

“Indeed, Sunset.” Twilight agreed with her friends theory as both mares shared a mutual and the same passion for science and magic arts, unable to supress a fascination and scientific curiosity about a peculiar magical glowing orb. “And yet, it also has rather unique energy signature, indicating of being arguably of magical origins.” Twilight theorized.

Yet, suddenly the glowing red orb flew his way across the room, passing otherpony standing around right to Princess Celestia herself and started flying around snow white royal alicorn like some sort of intrusive pesky insect.

“If I didn’t know any better…..I would say, it is trying to get at you, Princess Celestia.” Peter stated somewhat with an unreadably tone, also feeling a little uncertain about a strange glowing red orb and hesitation to let his guard down. Whatever the orbs true nature of purpose was, there must have been definitely something suspicious and wrong with it, otherwise his Spider Sense wouldn’t started ringing just like that.

“I have bad feelings about this, sister. We should better analyse it.” Luna declared decisively, bearing an uncertain look in her deep ocean blue royal eyes, not averting her gaze from the orb with a deep sense of suspicious.

“Agree.” Princess Celestia agreed with her younger siblings urgency, as a serious and assertive expression formed on her face and her royal purple irises shining with determination. “Lets get this into my private chambers into archive room. We need to find out more about this orb, where it came from and what it its purpose.” Yet, deep down, sun princess started having a strange suspicious, like she would actually already know who might be behind this…..


Meanwhile, on a far Undiscovered West, there stood Tambelon, a nightmarish and dark empire in the middle of dry wasteland, under the cape of night as beacon of doom for Equestria. There within a throne room of the main castle, its master and ruler Grogar, a demonic evil ram necromancer was comfortably sitting in his throne, with surprisingly Catrina the Feline Sorceress sitting by his side in her very own yet much smaller throne.

Strangely and despite his evil, ruthless and malevolent nature, especially a tendencies not to share anything, including power, from the time, when he established an alliance with feline like witch, which by the way was dependent on a magical plant Witchweed, that was proposing her a magical abilities, an evil ram necromancer seemed to develop quite a relationship with Catrina, considering her a valuable ally and arguably the only one for whom Grogar had at least some respect, valuing sorceress extended knowledge of mystic arts as well as her gifted above average intellect. Though, there could be possibly something more about their relationship then just partnership……

Having his trusty Magic Mirror of Seeing which enabled to see virtually anything in front, Grogar appeared to be having some important matters at hand to discussion with three of his loyal top henchman. Rover, Fido and Spot, the Diamond Dogs Trio could be seen in the mirror like projector, speculation about the current situation.

“Lord Grogar.” Rover addressed his dark lord and master with the utmost respect and humble, speaking for himself and two of his canine companions, yet his voice sounding distorted due to a talking box Communicator, a device that Catrina gave the bulldogs in order to communicate on long distances. “We are more than pleased to inform you that our mission has been a major success. That jamming like doohickey has worked like a charm. And as you said, I have managed to plant that “teleportation receiver gem” thingie of yours into that Logans guy pants.” The middle-sized bulldog chuckled somewhat smugly, evidently satisfied with himself and his companions.

“And right now, from what we heard and found out, that Logan alien guy has just left Canterlot castle. And the teleportation receiver is still there.” Fido gave his own report.

“Excellent.” Grogar grinned with his sharp fangs exposed from his lower jaw, being visibly satisfied and complimenting his canine servants good effort. “Chm. Princess Celestia is a bigger fool then I have thought. Thousands of years and yet still too foolish and gullible.”

“Lord Grogar….” Spot, the smallest from the Trio suddenly spoke off in a somewhat nervous or even frightened like manner. “Eghm…..We however…...”

“However what?” Grogar, by hearing those negative words immediately straightened himself up in his throne, denying a strict piercing glare to mutts in the mirror, yet surprisingly keeping his deep gruff voice low with a cold tone. “However what?!” Grogar repeated himself with his voice now got more on strenght, demanding his Diamond Dogs goons to explain themselves about arguably some unfortunate bad news to come.

Diamond Dogs Trio looked at each other nervously, begging each other whoever tell their master first. And despite talking and communicating across a long distance, Grogars infamous piercing glare still had its intimidating effect even through the mirror on mutts.

Finally, after a while of dead silence, Rover sighed in a beaten like manner by the looks of his colleagues nervous looks. “Alright. I will tell.” A former leader of Diamond Dogs then shifted his gaze to Grogar. “You see…Master…..While Fido and Spot completed their task in Canterlot castle and then retreating, they….eghm….accidently lost backpack with the Jammer device. They were kinda in a hurry.” Rover stammered nervously with a lump forming in his neck.

“What?!” Catrina, surprisingly instead of Grogar himself hissed menacingly in frustration, glaring at three Diamond Dogs in the mirror with her piercing green cat eyes, causing the mutts to whimper. “I cannot believe that you mutts have lost my Jammer! Do you have any idea what work it had taken me to construct it you fools?!” Despite being actually a feline, Rover, Fido and Spot, three bulldogs looked like visibly intimidated by Catrinas frightening demeanor.

Grogar, however raised his hoof, instructing a feline sorceress to calm down before shifting his own gaze to mirror, bearing an intense glare on his face, obviously disappointed with his servants incompetence. “What do you got to say on yourselves?” The necromancer addressed the jewel hunting bulldogs with a firm and strict voice, awaiting what their response or rather excuse would be.

“Master….” Rover blurted out stammering, a fear present in his voice. “Please….We swear we are gonna make it up to you and Lady Catrina, somehow….” The bulldog tried to find some suitable excuse or babbling his way out of it.

“You bet you will!” Grogar huffed indifferently, assuring Diamond Dogs that they actually will make some compensation for a lost Jamming device. “Right now, it is time to initiate a second part of our plan.” Dark ruler stated quite smugly, grinning malevolently, yet unfortunately causing Rover, Spot and Fido to shiver. Whatever was on their masters dark mind, they didn’t like the sound of that. “You and the others will track down and apprehend that Wolverine mutant outworlder. He may be some use to me.”

“Apprehend that freak?” All Rover, Fido and Spot blurted out simultaneously, like they would actually were about to object, but immediately halting themselves and regretting her poor choice of words just by the look of Grogars stern and like daggers piercing glare. “Echm….Yes, Lord Grogar.” They all eventually agreed for their own sake, not intenting to make their lord and master angry.

“Very well....” Grogar just simply stated, being satisfied with himself that he convinced the Diamond Dogs to follow his bidding. “After you apprehend him, meet me on agreed place. I shall be there as soon as possible. You have teleportation stone, communicators as well as that shocking prod along with other equipment to fulfill your task.”

Rovers, Fidos and Spots brows widened by a realization as well as the mention of so called shocking prod, yet another weapon the Catrina gave the mutts along with other of her own inventions, sophisticatedly constructed and combined with magic and technology and smug and malicious fanged grins formed of Diamond Dogs faces, like they were having some malevolent intentions on their minds. “Yes….Master.” Rover humbly yet confidently replied, carrying on Grogars orders.

“Very well then. Carry on. And…..Do not dissapoint me.” Grogar growled menacingly, threatening with some unholy anguish to his servants if they would unfortunately fail in their task. Rover, Fido and Spot only whimpered in fear in response before all the magic from the mirror faded away and ending the projection, going blank.

Catrina on the other hand seemed somewhat frustrated, an annoying expression forming on her feline like features. “Lord Grogar…...Have you really had to entrust THEM to do the job? Honestly, I do believe that those mutts are rather much better in digging in dirt than dealing with magic stuff.” The feline witch scoffed, evidently being exasperated about Diamond Dogs obvious incompetence and lack of intellect.

Grogar sighed quite in exasperation as well, like he would be sharing his feline allys own exasperation about his canine servants. “I know. Even I when I first met them, had found their potential to be a potent warriors rather….Petty.” Grogar stated in a somewhat humorous complaining way, by which though somepony, like Rarity for example would exceptionally agree. “But I have had no choice. Since the Equestria is usually considered rather a relatively peaceful and safe place to live, there isn’t just too much mercenaries or assassins to hire. Those mutts just had to do…....Unfortunately. But…...They surprisingly proved themselves quite useful so far. And with a proper training and iron clad discipline, they may by one of the fiercest warriors that Equestria had ever known one day…....Just maybe.” Grogar finished a little skeptically.

Catrina only scoffed a little bit in an indifferent like way, before brushing her long orange fiery hair over her ear. “Well….Whatever. But anyway…..What do you exactly intent to do with that Logan outworlder?” The feline sorceress asked her evil ram necromancer partner with curiosity filled in her green feline eyes.

Grogar however and for Catrinas surprise chuckled. “I have been wondering if you bring this up, my dear. And yet.....I have plans with that alien mutant freak on my own. With his natural ability to heal instantaneously from virtually any form of injury, his bones being coated with a virtually indestructible metal alloy, along with those deadly metal blades coming right from his hooves, not to mention his natural savagery and fighting spirit, he would be practically a way more than qualified to be the greatest and toughest warrior in my army. As my obedient puppet of evil. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Grogar laughed devilishly as his laugher echoed throughout the walls of entire throne room, having a dark and malevolent intentions with Logan.


Within the quiet and peaceful streets of Canterlot, while the entire city was already sleeping under the cape of night, yet there were still lights in some windows of the buildings and the night lights flashing, Logan, who somewhat managed to sneak his way out of the Canterlot castle, visibly still angry and feeling upset about the dimension traveling accident was trotting his way alone throughout the streets, with his mind brooding in his own rather raging thoughts.

“Now how th' hell did I git inta this mess? Parker summons me inta a rainbow colored wonderland full of talkin' ponies, only ta fall inta an enchanted like forest, bein' attacked by a bizarre combination of Big Bad Wolvies wooden dolls, and furthermore….Even becomin' a pony myself. Feh! Like my life could git even more messed up then it has already been. Like it wouldn’t be enough that Parker wants me ta play along. Does he seriously thing he is th' only one havin' trouble on his own….” Logan snorted and cursing inwardly, still feeling upset about Peter bringing him against his own will and without asking into Equestria.

However, as much he was thinking about it and thought trying to tuned those conflicting feelings out, Wolverine somewhat couldn’t ignore a slight undercurrent of quilt and considering his bad attitude towards his former web-slinging partner and newly gained friends that grew so fond of back on Earth. It even looked like that part of Logans mind instructed the gruff pony to return and apologize, but his cynical side was somewhat stood against the idea.

However, Wolverine suddenly stopped in his tracks and perking his pony ears up. His brooding trained on thought was suddenly disturbed by a faint sound, which sounded like a can hitting a concrete in a distance. Out of instinct, Logan shifted his attention to where the sound was coming from, as his gaze landed on a long alley between two buildings. Gruff pony took a few sniffs with his muzzle, catching a rather musky like sent in the air, yet strangely, there was also a faint smell of clay and rather an intense stench in it. It smelled more like a stinky dog of sorts.

Murmuring in suspicious that he wasn’t alone, with his coal black frown furrowed and following his primal like instincts, Logan cautiously started trotting his way through the alley, determined to find out who was a mysterious figure stalking on him. Sniffing the air several more times, with a sent steadily growing stronger, a low yet fierce snarl came out from Logans throat as the mutant pony checked the alley properly, which though was nothing but empty, a dead silence occurring in there, with exceptions of some thrash containers on the edge of the buildings, but nothing particular.

Yet, snarling quite aloud with his teeth gritting and sharpened canines exposed, Logan knew more than well with his enhanced senses that somebody was there somewhere with him. Whoever it was, was just probably hiding, like a coward. Gruff pony then shifted his gaze to the ground, brushing his hoof over its rough surface and rising it right to his muzzle, taking yet another series of sniffs, analyzing the scent, yet knowing the track was hot.

“I git yer scent, bub. Yer close.” Wolverine proceed coldly, knowing that whoever was stalking in him was close, very close. Suddenly, Logan immediately and with a speed of lighting defensively perked himself up by yet another sound, though this time sounding like a bottle falling and rolling on the ground, coming from a small dumb of trash, consisting of old boxes, litters, wooden boards and empty bottles at the edge of the building.

Wolverine took his signature defensive like stance by standing on his hind hooves, yet finally being able to adjust and fully controlling his balance and his new body coordination, the ponyfied X-Men raised his front hooves and unleashing his adamantium claws with its trademark like “SNIKT” sound, as deadly blades gleamed in a moonlight. Logan then cautiously step closer to the dump, being ready for anything. But eventually and quite for Logans dismay and ghost of astonishment, a mere rat emerged from the dump, running away from gruff pony with a loud squeaking.

Logan watched small rodent cautiously before disappearing behind a corner. He then cautiously looked around, checking his surrounding one more time, but unfortunately having no luck finding anything or anyone. Whoever was stalking on him was gone. Eventually, Logan growled inwardly in a defeated like manner, sheathing his claws back in to his hooves and letting his guard down, judging that he was safe now. But unfortunately for him, that was a mistake……

Suddenly and without expecting that, the ground under Wolverines hooves started shaking, as well as small crackles appeared on a hard surface and in the instance, a two pair of strong paws broke their way through the ground, each pair wrapping around Logans hooves like pythons. “Whut th'?!” Logan grunted confused, caught completely off guard, yet having not enough time to react or unleashing his claws again, the paws that were holding his hooves, pulled gruff pony right underground through a big hole and smoke of dirty forming over it.

Yet furthermore, a loud sparkling and distorted like sounds could be heard from inside, as a light blue light flashed from the hole and Logan creamed on top of his lungs in pain, like he would be electrocuting of sorts before his screams ceased entirely along with strange sparkling like sounds and light fading. In the instance, the hole got filled with clay from the inside and mending itself, leaving minimal signs that there had ever been a hole on a first place.


Meanwhile, within an archive room, a big rounded room, filled with numerous small rooms, having various scrolls and books containing some of the greatest magical secrets and spells of the entire Equestria and with a giant hourglass filled with sand in the middle of room, Peter along with Twilight, Spike, Sunset, Felicia, Princesses, Shinning Armor and Spitfire stood around a strange glowing red orb fixed on a metal stand, trying to find out or figure out what it was precisely.

Peter, who was once again working on Jarvis, who by the way was fully recuperated from an earlier accident with Dimensional Dilation Accelerators overdrive and fully charged with add of Princess Celestias little solar energy charge up, was pressing buttons on laptops keyboard, trying to analyze a strange glowing orb in front of him in a traditional scientific way.

“What is your status, Jarvis? What do you think it is?” Peter asked with a scientific like curiosity, while Twilight along with Sunset were perking over stallions shoulder, sharing the same curiosity.

“I have made a proper analysis, Mr Parker and came to a conclusion…..That orb as you say, is actually a miniature gem, emitting a radio waves of a surprisingly high frequencies. Therefore acting like some sort of receiver.” Jarvis explained with his stoic voice with a British like accent.

“A receiver?” Both Twilight and Sunset exhaled simultaneously in awe.

“It is true, though.” Cadance answered for Jarvis, yet a pink alicorn couldn’t surpass her very own astonishment. “It is actually an extremely rare and rather peculiar kind of gem of rather a master work. And as Jarvis stated, it has a remarkable ability to emit a surprisingly strong radio waves, and that even without using a tuning fork.”

“Indeed, Cadance. However….” Princess Celestia spoke off, agreeing with her adoptive niece option, yet her voice bearing an undercurrent of seriousness and steadily rising suspicious. “As you have stated, to create or made such an unique and unnatural gem requires some highly advanced skills and practice, including a very powerful magic to ever made such a masterpiece. But, I seriously don’t thing that there are many individuals beside Twilight, Cadance, Luna or me, having such a potential to ever be able create something like this.”

“Yet in other hoof and things considered…..It is priceless.” Felicia murmured disappointed and in an unladylike manner.

“Besides….” Now Luna spoke off, like out of empathy she would actually be sharing her older sisters suspicious and concentrating her magic into her horn, which started glowing dark blue aura as her ocean blue irises disappeared behind a white glow and aiming her horn right into the orb, yet a grimace formed on the iron clade maidens face. “Mmm. It is just as I have suspected. There is quite a large amount of dark magic within its molecular structure.”

“Dark magic, you say, Luna?” Peter exhaled in awe, yet steadily started having the same kind of suspicious like Royal Sister had.

“Do you actually mean….” Twilight murmured slightly incoherently, like she would already had though unpleasant and unfortunate idea where the so called “receiver” was coming from and “who” was responsible for creating it.

“Yes, my friends.” Princess Celestia simply replied, yet her purple royal eyes gleaming with suspicious. “My and my sister are more than willing to suppose, that this orb like receiver has been created by anypony but Grogar himself.”

Sun goddess eligible suspicious cause everypony within the archive room to gasp in awe by the mention of evil ram necromancers doing. Yet some of them were though inwardly and mentally slapping themselves that they should have known or get the idea. Yet, Sunset managed to recuperate from her awe.

“That….Would actually make a prefect sense, Princess Celestia. If you guys say that Grogar is indeed that powerful as you describe and having a great magical potential via that magical collar and bell over his neck, there is no telling what else he could do.” Fiery maned unicorn deducted, earning an affirmative nod and serene smile from her former mentor. Celestia was obviously still impressed with her former students brightness.

“I knew it!” Shinning Armor on the other hoof and somewhat uncharacteristically jelled angrily, having his own suspicious on his mind. “That ruffian Logan plugged a bug in the castle! He might have been working with Grogar all along.”

“Now hold on a minute Shinning!” Peter quite uncharacteristically spoke off with a strong and firm voice, though not sounding that angry, yet a certain hint of outrage being present in his voice, as young stallion faced a much taller stallion determined in Logans defense. “You are wrong. I know Logan well. He may not by exacty Mr Nice Guy, though if he had ever been…..But, he is no TRATIOR. He would never do such thing.”

“My point exactly as well, Shinning.” Twilight firmly declared, standing up firmly for her husbands statement on Logans defense as well. “And furthermore, we even dont have any proof that Logan had ever planted that orb on the first place.”

In the instance and surprisingly, Spitfire joined Equestrian Power Couples side. “I am really sorry to object, Prince Shinning Armor, but I have to agree with Parker and Princess Twilight on this. I have been watching Logan that whole time since he got into Equestria and so far he didn’t do anything wrong or having nothing to do with Grogar on the first place, yet merely defending himself from those Timber Wolves. He had a right on that.” Captain of Wonderbolts firmly stated her own support for both Peter, Twilight as well as Logan, yet still keeping her tone even and speaking with a captain of Royal Guard with utmost respect and humble. The mare then denied a reassuring smile and winking on Peter and Twilight, who seemed pleased with Spitfires support on this.

“Exactly, Shinning Armor.” Princess Celestia intervened with quite a serious look in her royal eyes, yet keeping her voice gentle and even. “Logan yet though need to earn our trust, yet it also wouldn’t be fair from us to accuse him from false accusations without having a solid evidence that he had ever done that.”

“Mmm…..You are right, Princess Celestia, so as you do Twily and Peter.....I am sorry.” Shinning sighed shamefully, considering the situation and had to do nothing but admit that his younger sister along with her husband and Spitfire with add of Princess Celestia herself had the point about this with Logan.

However, an intense glare formed on Lunas face, her ocean royal blue irises gleaming with determination. “I don’t like this.” Moon goddess proceed little venomously as she concentrated her magic into her horn, which started glowing dark blue aura, though this time glowing with a much greater intensity and aiming her horn right to the orb like receiver. “If Grogar indeed created this orb, it could mean nothing but bad news. I say we better destroy that thing. Before it is too late.”

But before iron clad maiden of the moon could unleash a magic blast from her horn to destroy the orb, Peter intervened, standing himself between Luna and gem/orb like receiver, as surprised moon goddess immediately ceased her actions. “Whoa! Hold your horses there nelly! This thingie just might be the key to Grogars latest plot.”

“I guess Peter is right. We still need to find out more about this receiver. If Grogar created it, we may learn more about his plans and coming up with a strategy to oppose him.” Twilight agreed with her knights statement, though deep down having a bad feelings about this. Yet, young princess questioningly shared a brief glance with her former mentor, as Celestia only nod in agreement.

“Because otherwise, if it wasn’t created from a dark magic….unfortunately, I could save us trouble and just eat it.” Spike declared a little disappointed, once again and without helping it being mugged by his unfortunate taste for gems.

However, in the instance, loud knocks echoed from behind the archive room main door and two Canterlot Royal Guards, light brown unicorn and white pegasus step into the room. However and surprisingly, an unicorn guard was holding a strange, yet strikingly very well familiar black backpack with his telekinesis of light blue colour via his horn. “Prince Shinning Armor.” Pegasus guard bowed in respect, addressing co-ruler of Crystal Empire and former captain of Royal Guard with respect and humble. “As you have commanded, we have along with several of our other guards checked the castles perimeter thoroughly several times, sir.”

“And? Have you found anything?” Shinning Armor asked with his brow raising, curious what the report of two guards will be, yet his attention centring on a strange black backpack as everpony, including Peter and Twilight mimicked his action.

“While using a sound detecting spell as you have commanded, and within the Canterlots gardens, on the courtyard to be more precise, we found this.” Unicorn guard gave his own report, mentioning the black backpack he was holding in his telekinetic grasp, yet shifting his gaze upon Peter and Twilight. “This….Might be interesting to you, Prince Parker and Princess Twilight Sparkle.”

Unicorn guard then levitated the backpack to Peter, who took it for one of its stripe with his hoof, his eyes gleaming with quite an interest what might be inside. The stallion grabbed the slider of the zipper with his mouth and trying to open it, though unfortunately failing miserably in his task. Yet luckily, though rolling her eyes and letting out a sigh, Twilight use her magic via her horn open the backpack for her stallion, though everypony in the room gasped quite in awe when they saw the content of the black bag that Twilight pulled out via her telekinesis.

It was nothing else than the Jammer, an exactly same, though primitive, yet sophisticatedly constructed jamming like device that Fido and Spot used on their secret mission hanging on the tower on the roof of throne, that could emit a very strong radio waves of an extremely low frequencies. But unfortunately, during their retreat, the Diamond Dogs must have accidently drop that in a hurry, leaving it behind.

“What…..Is that?” Sunset murmured dumbfounded, literally finding herself staring on the device levitating in front of her eyes. Despite that, fiery maned unicorn could hardly bear arising awe, like she would actually be fascinated with the device.

Twilight, who only stared at the device with her brow furrowed and her mouth nearly agape, unable to conceal her own astonishment, the mare glanced upon her husband to see what will be his opinion. “What do you think, Peter?” She meekly stated in a near whisper and levitating the device closer to her husbands sight.

Peter simply and without saying any word took the device from Twilight telekinetic grasp. “Oh my....Lets see here…..” Peter calmly said while started carefully checking the device, picking up a detail in its sophisticated construction. However as much he studied it, the stallion with his natural brilliance and intense passion for science, which by the way could by only matched by his wife and possibly along with Sunset Shimmer, Peter found himself gasping, nearly overwhelmed by fascination. “You got to be kidding me…...Fascinating......And come to think of it that this is usually magic over everything….”

“Peter!” Luna spoke of aloud, breaking her best friends train of thoughts and pulling stallion from his self-induced trance. “As much as I admire your natural ingenuity as well as passion for science and familiar fields of study, but couldn’t you just get to the point, my friend?” Dark blue alicorn encouraged Peter with a slight grimace filled with annoyment and with a slight hint of impatience.

“Oh…..Echm….Yeah….Science geek. Sorry.” Peter chuckled humorously and scratching a back of his neck sheepishly, feeling a little embarrassed for his little rather excessive enthusiasm about the jamming device.

“What then do you think it is anyway, Peter?” Cadance asked curiously.

“Well….” Peter spoke off in a much serious like tone and clearing his throat. “If I didn’t know or guess any better, and I usually know and guess right, unfortunatelly at times.....I would consider, it is some sort of jamming device.”

“A jamming device?!” Everypony in the archive room all exhaled simultaneously.

“That’s right.” Peter merely nod, yet still unable to supress his awe. “And though seemingly primitive and somewhat antediluvian looking, the device is still very peculiar nonetheless, being very well and sophistically constructed and seemingly more advanced than any other home-made contraptions, all things considered.”

Suddenly, Cadance trotted to Peter, checking the jamming like device carefully, yet her deep full violet irises were rather focused on six thin crystal like antennas, watching them with a wide, if not almost in a scientific curiosity.

“Cadance?” Peter asked quite questioningly as Princess of the Love edged closer.

“Are those…?” Cadance slightly exhaled, nearly unable to supress her awe. “Sonic crystals.”

“The sonic crystals?” Both Peter and Spike blurted out simultaneously, though baby dragon seemed seemingly more dumbfounded, having no idea what Cadance meant by that. “Somepony care to fill me in?”

“Sonic crystals are yet other very rare yet peculiar kinds of crystals, though quite rare to found in Equestria.” Princess of Love explained.

“Exactly my point, Cadance.” Twilight nod, completing her sisters in law statement. “Their molecular structure though is so much distorted and sensitive, that the slightest tapping their surface can cause the crystals to produce low hardly hearable tones, but when tapped with an considerable amount of force, they can emit a low frequency sound waves in contrast.”

“Something like a bell or triangle, for instance?” Spitfire got an idea, stating in a more easier and simpler way to explain the principle.

“Precisely, Spitfire.” Twilight exhaled in agreement.

“Whoever made this widget, must have been busy.” Felicia commented, which actually appeared to be quite a good point.

“Hey, Peter….” Sunset gasped, as a sudden realization hit her mind like a stone. “Do you actually think…..”

“Yup.” Peter dully replied, like he would already know what was on his friends mind and placing the device on a small table near Jarvis. “I am more than pretty sure this might be just what was emitting those strange low frequency waves during Logans transport from Earth into Equestria and unfortunately causing Dimensional Dilation Accelerators system overload.”

“Eeerr…Eeergghm!” Jarvis suddenly cleared his digital/virtual like throat in a sarcastic like manner.

“Aaaand…..Messing up with Jarvis circuits of course.” Peter dully noted by the mention how the radio wave disturbance also cause an unfortunate short-circuit and nearly frying Jarvis hardware. Which though was quite nothing in comparison with dimensional gateway portal going berserk due to a massive polarity switch of worm hole within, causing a massive vacuum pressure threatening to suck everything in range if Peter didn’t turn it off.

“Yes…..Unfortunately.” Jarvis stated replied or nearly scoffing sarcastically, arguably still having and bad memories and somewhat shaken from an unfortunate bad experience with dimensional portal experience.

Spike, however unable to resist his natural and youthful like curiosity edged closer to the table and taking a closer look on a jamming device, yet baby dragons attention centred right on something that looked like a main switch. “And how does this thingie even works anyway?” Spike asked as he reached his clawed paw forward.

“DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Peter exclaimed in an desperate attempt to stop Spike from touching the main switch, but it was already too late.

Spike switched a small switch on the jammers side down and in the instance, crystal-like antennas on the jamming like device started producing and broadcasting exactly the same radio waves of extremely low frequency, that carried away throughout the entire room. But unfortunately and unlike Fido and Spot who used a special “enchanted” like earplugs, everypony in the room started shrieking and grunting in pain by hearing piercing and unpleasant ringing of the sound waves as they all placed their hooves and paws over their ears in a desperate attempt to tune the piercing sound waves off.

But unfortunately, poor Jarvis who was in the close range of the Jammer, his icon as well as laptops screen once again started blurring and distorting, evident by low frequency waves were once again messing up with his circuits.
“Oh no!....Not….Again…!” Jarvis jerked out with his voice unusually distorted and fragile, like he would be seemingly in pain, evidently by a developing short-circuit overloading his hardware and circuits via frequency waves being emitted via Jammer.

Yet Peter luckily, though hardly managed to nearly crawl his way to the table and re-switching the switch back up as the crystal like antennas stopped emitting the radio waves instantaneously, turning the device off, much everyponys relief.

Spike chuckled nervously, cringing slightly as a series of stern gazes from otherpony standing around landed on baby dragon. “There. Now you know how this stuff works.” Peter stated sarcastically, yet staring a little bit on his adoptive little brother. Yet, the stallion quickly edged closer to Jarvis and started pressing buttons on the laptops keyboard. "Jarvis! Are you okay, digital buddy?"

"I am so through with this no more please." Jarvis declared sarcastically, though his digital voice still a bit wavering, yet seemingly and much for Peters relief not suffering any serious damage on its hardware.

“Gentleman….” Twilight, paying Spikes restless attitude no mind and finally managing to recuperate from a that sound wave disturbance, addressed the guards. “Do you say that you found that thing back in the courtyard?”

“Yes, Princess Twilight.” Unicorn guard replied and bowing his head slightly in respect for young princess. “However….” Pegasus guard suddenly cleared his throat in a somewhat urgent tone, completing his colleague. “I believe there is something more you should better see by yourselves. Ergh….Your Highness?” The guard shifted his gaze and addressed Princess Celestia with every respect her could muster.

Everypony looked at each other with a mix of both questionable or bewildered expressions by guards report, yet Princess Celestia only nod in agreement and denying a serene smile. “Very well then, gentleman. Show us.” She instructed the guards to carry on with their intentions.

To be continued…….

PreviousChapters Next