• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Storm of the century Part IV

“So you wanna fight….” Arabus huffed growling in a very outraged mood as he once again channelled lightning through his arms as he released it in yet powerful thunder blast towards the Avengers, yet Twilight casted a protective shield around herself and her teammates as the lighting struck the magic barrier yet with a great force, judging despite no longer being able to revert back into his incorporeal like state Arabus was still nonetheless a dangerous opponent to be recon with.

“AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!” Twilight called out by recasting her shield as the heroes scatters around with Twilight making her move by flipping her wings flying up as the Princess of Friendship shoot several magic blasts from her horn and hitting Arabus with a force and intensity potent of an gatling gun making the Elemental to stagger by being shot by several shots at once, yet not giving an inch the Elemental prepared to release more of his lightning when of the sudden, Spider-Mane leaped in for Twilight aid.

“Bad move Sparky! If you play with fire, you might get burned!” Spidey jerked out as he shot from both his hooves his webbing that by the way got enhanced pulsing via the Twilight Arms effect as the strands of sticky substance hit and spread all over Arabus arms literally engulfing with webbing yet much for the Elementals dismay, the electricity in the instance coursed throughout Arabus body shocking the spectre on the fullest thanks to Twilight Arms magic negating effects.

“Come on! Smile for me!” Spider-Mane huffed sarcastically by loading Twilight Arms with more energy with electrical sparks igniting and pulsing, the Knight of Equestria charged towards Arabus yet leaving the holes like hoofsteps in cloudy ground via his gauntlets as masked stallion lunged himself and thrusting both of his front hooves with Twilight arms right into Arabus gut by blowing nearly all air out of the Elemental one again generating a miniature shockwave by the impact, following with a sharp left uppercut into Arabus chin with next a right hoof across the beak with enough force to send the Elemental flying backwards like a cannonball as the Elemental crashed right into nearest cloud column decimating it.

Hardly making it back on standing position and yet before Arabus could recuperate himself, Princess Luna out of the sudden appeared just a few mere inches away from Arabus in a flash of light, the Guardian of the Moon bearing a glare that literally resembled daggers with her horn glowing. “It is time to return what you have borrowed.” Luna huffed in a very unlady like manner as she thrusted her glowing horn towards Arabus chest as in the instance started draining on all the electricity and lightning of a high voltage that the princess of the moon unwillingly gave the Elemental earlier via the thunderstorm yet though the process also counteracted by shocking Arabus some more in the process, before draining all the electricity out of Arabus body yet Luna let all the accumulated electricity through her horn dissipated.

Not letting the spectre catch his breath, Spike right then step in the cloudy ground trembling under the steps of his goliath frame as Arabus found himself just a few inches away from the dragons snout as a smoke of steam was released out of Spike nostrils, quite for Arabus arousing fright, yet Spike roared on top of his lungs therefore his roar echoed throughout nearly entire Cloudsdale and shaking the cloudy ground by doing so, yet extending his long tail and with a swift agile turn the dragon swung Arabus with his tail like a baseball batt hitting a baseball sending the Elemental flying.

Black Cat galloped in pursuit of thrusted Arabus, the cat burglar leaped on top her abilities making a graceful flip in the air by swinging her right hinder hoof and slamming it right into Arabus face with a great force send him crashing into the cloudy ground. Flipping over, Felicia nimbly pulled out her grappling hook swinging it around with grace and skill before thrusting it on Arabus like a lasso, wrapping the Elemental tight in the process.

“Is that the best you can do?!” Arabus huffed with a slight coughs though feeling himself in quite a foul mood yet staggering and struggling in an attempt to free himself from Black Cats restrain.

“No….This is!” Sunset Shimmer jerked out, yet Arabus couldn’t brace himself as in the instance and out of the sudden fiery maned unicorn jumped in by joining Black Cats side loading her horn with lots of kinetic aura of sorts by sharply thrusting her head and unleashing all that accumulated force into one powerful telekinetic thrust wave hitting Arabus with a very high intensity, blowing away quite a large portion of Arabus winds in the process, rendering his once enhanced enlarged form into its original state, yet also unicorns attack also seemed had quite a nasty effect to Elemental causing him to stagger some more, struggling to keep himself focused.

Right than there was both Rainbow Dashs and Spitfires turn as both Pegasus flew side by side towards Arabus like a two fighter jets yet nodding to each other both mares started spinning around their axis steadily gaining on speed and intensity as they both once again formed a spinning twister as they both tackled and swatted Arabus on the fullest like a vacuum cleaner dirt. Arabus however being engulfed and trapped in the twister felt a barrage of strikes and kicks that both Rainbow Dash and Spitfire dealt to him with their combined might along with the aid of the force of the twister itself before both Pegasus redirected the direction of their twister and slamming Arabus right into the cloudy ground by their combined effort rising a dust of clouds.

The dust of clouds eventually cleared up revealing a small crater and Arabus cringing and staggering in the middle evident by looking like battered and beaten up as the Elemental struggled to stand up with this time Wolverine stepping in the X-Men snarled by staring at the Elemental warily ready to take an action.

“You will not stop me!” Huffing in response and being evidently really mad right than evident by his voice lacking any of his trademark rather twisted humour, Arabus clenched both his hands into fists as electrical sparks coursed through his arms preparing himself and being about to shoot more of his lightning.

“I beg th' difference bub!” Wolverine snarled as leaped up narrowly dodging the lightning bolts hitting merely the cloudy ground instead, yet the X-Mena landed on his front hooves contorting his lower body and flipping himself towards Arabus unleashing his adamantium claws out of his hooves with its SNIKT sound ready to fight.

Huffing indifferently, both of Arabus arms though somewhat prolonged morphing into a more shaped blade like constructs looking razor sharp like swords, as Arabus swiftly thrusted his right arm air morphed blade yet Wolverine dodged the attack yet swinging offensively the X-Men managed to slice the Elementals arms clean with his adamantium claws as the cut air formed blade felt aside with Arabus grunting in discomfort evident by actually feeling the ponyfied mutants deadly blades.

“Like my disarmin' personality?” Wolverine huffed yet taking an offense on his own Arabus swung his another free bladed arm yet Wolverine once again dodged the incoming slice by backflipping yet not giving an inch, the X-Men lunged himself and headbutting Arabus right into the chin with a great force making the spectre stagger.

Wolverine right then swung his left hoof on the fullest, as in the moment everything went dark as merely a flashing slash like trail sliced through, revealing as Wolverine sliced through Arabus gut with all his might, the blow being clean dealt with precision and vigor with trails of accumulated air escaping from the large slashing wound covering all over the Elementals hips, with Arabus eyes being shot open his body locked against his will gritting his beak hissing by the feelings of an immense anguish, yet Wolverine swung around and slamming his hinder hoof into Arabus gut as the force of the kick literally split the Elemental apart, as Wolverine actually managed to slice the Elemental in half with his adamantium claws, much quite for his teammates combined awe and slight horror alike.

“I am th' best there is at whut I do!” Wolverine growled his infamous catchphrase that int that moment was catching, as Arabus one half hit the cloudy ground, trembling himself in both agony and misery while his other half the windy like tail felt aside several meters away along with one of his sliced arm.

“That did it.” Luna declared somewhat emotionless though her voice bore an undercurrent of uncertainty and shock.

“Ouch! Thats gonna hurt.” Spike murmured quite uneasily as he stared at Arabus halved form warily if not rather with a slight horror.

Yet, out of the sudden and without Avengers expecting that coming, Arabus one half along with the split tail and cut arm started morphing themselves as they all once again morphed back into its usual gas incorporeal like state started levitating above the ground as both cloud of accumulated air formed back together into one large cloud as Arabus morphed himself into his whole state, good as new.

“The Crystal Hearst effect wore off, didn’t it?” Spider-Mane muttered his muffed voice sounded both offhanded and unfortunate alike.

“He has….He has managed to immaterialize himself again….” Twilight stammered rather incoherently by staring at the now fully recovered Arabus warily.

“Oh come on! How are we supposed to beat this guy when we got our best shot?” Black Cat grumbled exasperated.

“Guess that wasn’t good enough.” Spitfire snorted under his breath.

“Crud….” Wolverine merely cursed gritting his teeth snarling as he stared at Arabus questioningly yet ready for anything.

“Was that really your best shot?” Arabus huffed indifferently with a traces of anger being vocally present as his emerald green eyes started glowing and electrical sparks igniting from his wind like hair. “Now let me show you mine!” The Elemental proceed as levitated high above the heads of the Avengers and the level of the buildings of Cloudsdale with heroes watching the Elemental cautiously yet in the instance Arabus started spinning around his axis, steadily gaining on speed with his body steadily fading away morphing when it actually and once again turned into a twister yet it though started growing by gaining on the mass with more and more intensity when it literally became more like one enormous tornado, its funnel literally reaching to the clouds, much for Spider-Manes, Twilight and the Avengers dismay.

“Cha! Suck air suckers! Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!!!” Arabus laughed devilishly his voice sound amplified echoing throughout the vicinity as in his twister tornado state right then reached its full intensity evident by intense windstorm blowing all around and the pieces of clouds that formed the buildings of the Cloudsdale were being sucked righto into the tornado yet also threatening to suck the Avengers also.

“Here comes the storm of the century!” Spider-Mane exclaimed as he and the Avengers struggled against the tornados mighty vacuum to keep themselves on the solid cloudy ground not to be sucked right in with Spider-Mane holding himself via his ability to stick at any surface while Wolverine held himself with his claws being stuck in the cloudy ground like ice axes while Felicia mimicking the X-Mens action did the same with her own claws while Rainbow Dash and Spitfire struggled flying flipping their wings as intensively as they could by resisting the tornados vacuum force while Spike held himself relatively good by using his enormous size and weight in his advantage having large wings folded and his large claws dug the ground as well, yet though Twilight, Sunset Shimmer and Luna on the other hoof held themselves quite hardly.

Right then Spider-Mane crawled to Twilights position wrapping his hoof over his wifes back pulling her close to him as he fired a strand of webbing from his free hoof as a gossamer zipped by hitting the nearest cloudy building latching itself on it. “Hold on!” Spidey called out prompting Twilight to climb herself on her knights back as Spidey while holding himself on his strand offered his other free hoof for Luna as she accepted the gesture.

“Sunset Shimmer! Grab on my hooves!” Luna howled as Sunset Shimmer grabber herself though rather unwillingly over Princess of the Moons hinder hooves as the heroes found themselves hanging on the single yet steel like strong strand so they wouldn’t be sucked right into the tornado.

However unfortunately Black Cat couldn’t hold on any longer as the force of the tornado vacuum swatted the cat burglar threatening to suck her in yelping. Yet reacting quickly, Wolverine managed to grab Felicia by her hinder hoof just in time before being sucked in while still hanging on with his claws though quite hardly.

“Girls, catch!” Felicia exclaimed upon Rainbow Dash and Spitfire as both pegasus were visibly getting tired from their struggle via flying as the strain of their struggle was slowly getting a toil on both mares, yet silver maned mare in black jumpsuit threw her grappling hook towards them as Rainbow Dash grabbed it with her mouth as Spitfire wrapped her hooves over Elements of Harmony flank as the both held themselves on Black Cats rope.

The tornado was getting more and more aggressive by its motions evident by the windstorm reaching the level of hurricane along with destroying several cloudy buildings along with the clouds that formed the basement of the Cloudsdale were slowly fading away by the force of the mighty force of nature, with Avengers holding themselves on like grim death against the tornados mighty vacuum force.

Yet unfortunately and rather ironically the building at which Spider-Manes strand of webbing was latched started trembling due to the force of the windstorm yet eventually not being able to stand the pressure anymore as it eventually crumbled, therefore freeing the web strands anchoring much for Spider-Manes, Twilights, Lunas and Sunset Shimmers utter dismay being about to get sucked right into the twister.

“Guys!” Spike exclaimed yet reacting alerted the dragon opened up his mouth and just in time being able to snatch the webbing strand on which his friends were holding with is mouth. “Don’t worry guys! I got ya!” Spike assured yet with his mouth full sounding muffed holding his friends tight.

Unfortunately and like that wasn’t enough, right then the cloudy ground also started breaking down by the tornados devastating vacuum, furthermore yet solid cloudy ground on which Wolverine was hanging on holding Black Cat who also was holding both Rainbow Dash and Spitfire on her rope started crumbling as Wolverine also lost a solid ground under his hooves as the ponies were also about to get sucked.

“I got you too, guys!” Spike howled as he throw his hand forward and grabbing Wolverine for his hooves, so now the dragon was holding all the Avengers while also struggling and getting trouble to keep himself on solid cloudy ground that though was slowly crumbing.

Yet like having an mind of its own, the force of Arabus tornado like it doubled even further as it got closer and closer crumbling all cloudy buildings that stood in its way getting closer to heroes position, when unfortunately for Spike who also started feeling the strain getting to him from the struggle to keep himself on the ground and furthermore holding his friends for their dear lives.

Yet eventually and unfortunately it all came up to the facts just like a balloon unable to take it anymore via all the helium intake before eventually popping out as Spike much for his dismay eventually lost his footing as Arabus tornado windstorm eventually sucked him along with Spider-Mane, Twilight, Luna, Sunset, Wolverine, Black Cat, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire right inside.

Yelping and groaning in dismay as well as horror, the heroes found themselves right inside the tornado as the mighty windstorm force was swatting and thrusting them all around in circles in a dazzling speed and vacuum pressure as some of them were spinning themselves or started feeling dizzy yet not being able to do much anything about it right then.

“This is just like my first flight!” Rainbow Dash huffed in quite a humorous quite manner before though unwillingly bucking her head with Twilights. “In fact, like nearly all my flights.” Rainbow groaned both painfully and exasperated as she rubbed her aching head earning an exasperated look from Twilight.

“I haven’t experienced this sort of whirlwind ever since my last dance with Cyclone! Yet…..Compared to this one, it was just a mere breeze!” Spidey sarcastically quipped though also rather offhandedly evident by slowly started feeling dizzy. Yet nonetheless, the wall-crawler extended both his hooves as he fired a strands of his webbing with one hitting Twilight as the second one latched itself on Luna with a perfect bullseye yet Spidey wrapped the strands over his flank tighting it like a rope before firing more of his webbing as he caught Black Cat, right then Sunset Shimmer along with Rainbow Dash with Spitfire holding herself on Rainbows hinder hooves as right then also hitting Wolverine started pulling all his strands by pulling the others closer wrapping both his hooves over Twilights flank and Lunas neck holding them close.

Spike though on the other hoof extended his large wings flipping them several times as he at least tried to get closer to his teammates though the dragon found the task difficult due the wind being a way too intense for flying properly.

“Hey Luna!” Wolverine cried out upon Luna. “Cant ya just do somethin' about this windbag?”

“That’s right!” Sunset Shimmer brightened quite up by hearing the idea. “Princess Luna! Couldn’t you just use your weather control ability to stop this twister?”

“Just like you did back in Manehattan with the hurricane!” Spitfire added hopefully.

“I don’t think this would work just like that this time!” Luna though called out disappointed attracting everyponys collective attention. “Back in Manehattan, I was able to take a control over the hurricane to die it off that though was casted by Squirk with his own apparent ability to manipulate the weather on his own.” Luna explained yet though her expression darkened. “Yet in this case it is different, by Arabus himself becoming a tornado, therefore by having a will of its own, I am unable to establish a link and control it! I am sorry my friends!”

“Any other bright ideas?” Black Cat berated sarcastically flying around.

“Well….” Twilight though for a moment. “While its not yet completely fully understood as to how exactly tornadoes form, grow or die, yet…..They are able to die off when they move over colder ground or when the cumulonimbus clouds above them start to start to break up or at least something like that.”

“The sooner the better!” Spike though muttered which though rather sounded more like a whimper with his face turning rather pale as the dragon obviously didn’t feel so good, grumbling and placing both his arms over his mouth. “Because I think I am gonna hurl….”

“Wait guys! I just might have an idea!” Spider-Mane though exclaimed aloud when out of the sudden an idea hit him like a brick.

“Its about time!” Felicia scoffed though the cat burglar was a way more exasperated over her mane blown dry in the whirlwind.

“What do you mean, Peter?” Twilight howled upon her husband with a sign of hope being vocally present in her voice as well as the otherpony shifted their attention the masked stallion.

“The Twilight Arms just might do a trick!” Spidey stated as he extended his hooves with Twilight Arms fixed on them. “With their ability to negate and repel most of the magic attacks, I just might be able to negate and eventually stop the tornado!”

“I think that just might work!” Twilight cheered out with her expression shifting into a way more positive and hopeful one.

“Indeed…” Luna added in agreement with her royal ocean blue eyes brightening up. “By using them to melt Glacius blizzard, along with breaking Grogars magic barriers as well as temporarily extinguishing Lavans flames, I believe the Twilight Arms effect just might be effective on Arabus tornado as well since actually being of a magic origins.”

“However….” Peter muttered underneath his mask a little sceptically. “I am just not quite sure if I might harness enough power with Twilight Arms to actually die the twister off. Its just might be a little bit too strong coffee to handle.”

“Maybe I might help, Peter” Twilight suggested. “I just might use my magic to empower your gauntlets enough for you break Arabus twister!”

“And I just might do the same by giving a little boost with magic of my own!” Now Luna offered her assistance judging Peters idea and Twilights assistance plausible to get out of this mess.

“Yet…” Spidey though muttered concerned. “There just might a slight little problem with this entire blow the twister….”

“Like whut, th' hell?” Wolverine grumbled by asking.

“Well….” Spidey stated his expression darkening underneath his mask. “By using too much power to break the twister, I am also yet concerned that the force of Twilight Arms might just be a way too great and therefore swatting us also all in the process!”

“I think so….” Twilight murmured uncertain by considering her knights concern.

“Don’t your worry guys!” Sunset Shimmer though spoke off decisively by attracting everyponys attention. “I just shall cast the protective bubble to shield us from the blast from the time being to get into safety!”

“If you say so Sunset…..” Twilight considered Sunsets proposal as well as sharing a looks with otherponys flying around in the whirlwind and though not being able to take a proper looks to distinguish the expressions of otherpony due the tornadoes intensive spinning, yet somehow Twilight felt that all the teammates including Wolverine all seemed to have the same mutual opinion on their situation none of them objected of sorts.

“Alright than! Lets do this!” Twilight firmly and decisively declared by also sharing a glance with Peter and Luna as they both nod their heads affirmatively in response.

“Right!” Spider-Mane stated as he extended both his hooves with Twilight Arms up. “All right ladies, load them up, huh!”

Right than both Twilight and Luna closed their eyes by trying to focus their thoughts by ignoring all the ruckus and chaos around as their horns started pulsing with each of their signature magic aura, yet Twilights and Lunas eyes shot open yet their irises being hidden behind a white glow as the traces of magic started escaping from their horns transferring it right into Twilight Arms, steadily empowering the gauntlets, evident by the Spider insignias started glowing and pulsing.

Despite the windstorm and gusting vacuum inside the tornados funnel was obviously getting more and more intense yet both Twilight and Luna kept on their task by charging Twilight Arms, yet though charging the gauntlets found itself and seeming start getting a toil on both alicorns, evident by a worn out expressions, bags forming under their eyes by using a considerable deal of their magic to give Spider-Manes Twilight Arms a power boost, yet the mare remained diligent on their task, refusing to give up now.

“Hey Spike!” Rainbow Dash howled upon Spike who was floating around near the Avengers. “You better shrink down! Something tells me that the things are gonna about to get a little bit hot!”

“Good idea!” Spike replied by finding rainbows suggestion reasonable, the dragon closed his eyes taking a couple of deep intakes by regulating his breathing and trying to recollect his thoughts. “Focusing…..Breathing….Calm….” Spike was murmuring by concentrating himself via regular intakes of breathing via his belly as the dragon slowly yet steadily started shrinking in size, his wings also shrinking before disappearing completely in his back before Spike eventually returned back into his original youthful state.

“Oh yeah! Who is the man!” Spike cheered out aloud making a sort of victory dance being more than happy with his effort by once again reverting back into his old self, yet young dragons cheering though got cut short as the gust of the tornado swatted him threatening to blow young dragon away.

“Gotcha kid!” Wolverine though exclaimed as the X-Men alerted was able to grab young dragons tail just in time before he could be blown away.

“Just a little more juice….” Spider-Mane encouraged Twilight and Luna to hold on a little more yet the knight could feel the power that was channelling throughout the gauntlets evident by the glow becoming more and more intense as well as the gauntlets were literally pulsing via being charged like a pair or dynamos, as right then eventually Twilight and Luna were done by loading Twilight Arms with enough magic energy so it just would be enough to destroy Arabus twister, hopefully.

“That just should be enough!” Twilight stated while finally being done though her voice sounding strained with her breathing sounding slightly ragged as well as Luna doesn’t look like that good as the strain of charging Twilight Arms quite worn both alicorns down, yet inwardly both mares were satisfied with their combined effort yet now the rest was only up to Peter.

“Alright your guys, ready?” Spider-Mane asked while having both his hooves extended yet Twilight Arms being supercharged pulsing with a pure energy as well as sound of the vibration could be heard as the knight shared the looks with otherpony yet especially with Sunset Shimmer.

“Ready!” Sunset Shimmer replied as she loaded her horn with her magic showing that she was ready, as well as just like the others were, waiting for inevitable to come.

“Here goes!” Spider-Mane stated as he extended and swung both his hooves.

“Crud…..” Wolverine grumbled rather uneasily being all he could say.

“This is gonna be….” Black Cat murmured yet never getting a chance to finish her sentence.

“Skadoosh!” Spider-Mane called out aloud as he slammed both his hooves with Twilight Arms together.


In the instance, there once again came a very odd moment when just like everything came into a halt, with even time stopped itself with entire life locking in place, as an unusual glow of light brighter than sun itself burst right out of the tornado, yet though following with an massive explosion as a chain reaction triggered by Spier-Manes discharge via his Twilight Arms released an immense quantum of magic repelling energy via also Twilights and Lunas boost with beams of energy bursting right out of the tornado as immense gust of accumulated air and wind was slowly loosing on its strength and intensity as the power of Spider-Manes Twilight Arms was tearing the mighty force of nature apart before eventually and literally disintegrating it.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOO…….” Arabus amplified voice echoed throughout the entire Cloudsdale yet sounding rather anguish and painful as being merged with the tornado as it was steadily breaking apart before being eventually disintegrated as the Elementals cries died out completely, fading away from existence.

When the glow eventually faded and the tornado disintegrated yet a large glowing ball of fiery orange colour appeared, revealing to be a magic protective bubble with the Avengers, Spider-Mane, Twilight, Luna, Wolverine, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, Black Cat along with Sunset Shimmer was keeping the spell at work inside. However, not being able control the trajectory of the free fall as the bubble with the heroes inside eventually hit the cloudy ground yet though it bounced several times like a tennis ball before crashing into the crumbled cloudy hovel and lifting the dust of clouds.

When the dust faded away revealing the Avengers, all being alive and well, yet though most of them felt dizzy and lousy alike evident by tottering and still spinning around unable to stand still with their manes and tail being quite dishevelled from the windstorm, as the strain from the spinning inside the tornado funnel got quite a toil on them.

“Is….Everypony….Alright?” Twilight asked although rather in a mutter and with unease by feeling dizzy and tottering around.

“Do I look like alright to you? Do I look like alright to you?” Felicia grunted quite outraged in response and while tottering around dazzled yet her mane and tail being dishevelled.

“Man, I haven’t had this kind of spin since uncle Ben took me for a carousal when I was little.” Peter muttered incoherently by unable to stand still for a minute with his vision spinning alike unable to set still.

“Boy, I shouldn’t have eaten so much ice cream….” Spike moaned uneasily tottering around not feeling so good as a grumbling sounds echoed out of young dragons belly with a uprising sense of insomnia getting over him.

“Spike….Do you fell well?” Luna asked concerned over Spikes well-being while massaging her head to easy the aches up a bit.

“No….” Spike whimpered when right then it all came up as Spike grumbled, feeling everything he had in his stomach coming right into his throat obvious by his cheeks inflated themselves as baby dragon quickly run behind the nearest cloud as he hurled it all out, with his teammates looking on their little scaly friend with awe and sympathy.

“Easy there, kid.” Logan said his voice though still gruff yet sounding soft and sympathetic as the X-Men put his hoof over Spikes back comforting him. “You did good.”

“What happened? Has it worked?” Sunset Shimmer who already managed to recuperate herself a bit asked quite wondering yet failing to understand what transpired.

“I think so. Like a charm….” Spider-Mane answered muttering with his vision finally ceasing to spin by setting on while also regaining his composure and taking his mask off as he edged closer to Twilight who was yet still tottering a bit, wrapping his hooves over his princess neck as they both nuzzled their faces together affectionately, as right then young stallion looked around in shock to see all the havoc that the tornado left behind.

“What a mess….” Rainbow Dash stated both dismayed and unfortunate by scratching the back of her head as otehrpony stared at all the havoc warily and dismayed, with most of the cloudy buildings and stadiums being severely damaged, the bridges connecting cloud platforms crumbing or even destroyed, the rainbow waterfalls not pouring and most of the solid cloudy ground that formed the basement of the entire city was damaged with even some of it faded away by the tornadoes blowing force.

“This gonna take more than a cleaning crew to clean this up.” Black Cat stated quite offhandedly yet the cat burglar watched all the havoc caused to the Cloudsdale with sympathy.

“I shall call out all the Wonderbolts, including every helpful Pegasus to help up rebuild the Cloudsdale.” Spitfire stated diligently.

“I shall help up too.” Rainbow Dash decisively and without second thought offering her aid.

“On th' other hoof we might be happy that th' sky haven’t felt down on everyponies heads with it.” Wolverine dully noted by yet sounding cautiously positive, earning a couple of collective and rather dismayed looks of others. “More or less…” Logan muttered in response by just trying to be helpful.

“But….Where is the Blowhard?” Peter asked cautiously when right then indicating and remembering Arabus as he looked around the damaged surroundings in an attempt to locate the Elemental somewhere.

“Perhaps he has got blown away.” Spike dully stated not being that much interested.

Right than by not feeling much certain about this, Luna casted her magic detecting spell loading her horn with a pale magic aura closing her eyes by using her horn like a sort of sensor as tried to locate Arabus or at least some sort of traces of him somewhere around for a while, yet though the Moon Goddess didn’t have any luck in her task.

“Any luck, Princess Luna?” Twilight asked edging closer to Luna.

“There is no sign of Arabus anywhere. My guess is he is not longer in the Cloudsdale.” Luna answered by giving her verdict yet nonetheless remaining cautious.

“But, where did he go?” Spitfire asked dumbfounded not still being quite sure about this.

“If I have to guess, he must have arguably fade away into the air along with the tornado, while Peter used the power of Twilight Arms to negate and breaking it.” Luna deduced by trying to find a suitable theory about the Arabus sudden and rather strange disappearance.

“Yet….” Peter though spoke off, his voice though sounding warily and not quite promising like expecting something unfortunate yet to come. “I got a funny feelings we haven’t seen that blowhard with head in clouds for the last time.”

“Judging that being the Elemental of Air, he just might have faded away into the air how Princess Luna put it….” Twilight declared yet her voice didn’t sound much positive either.

“Yet…” Sunset Shimmer went on where Twilight left. “Via his natural ability to change his density and materializing himself at will, he just might get himself back together and being back….Someday.” The fiery maned unicorns last words though didn’t sounded any promising earning a dismayed looks of her teammates

“How else….And just when I have started enjoyin' th' view.” Wolverine grumbled cynically.

“Um…Guys….” Felicia though muttered in above the whisper as she glanced upon something peculiar point of interest with an edge of her eye. “Don’t look now…..But we got company.”

“What th' hell?” Wolverine grunted incoherently as the X-Men turned around to locate what attracted her cat burglars teammate attention prompting the others to follow the gruff stallions example by the direction, and much for everypony and especially Peters and Twilights surprise and utter awe, they all once again, over again saw the very same mysterious cloaked elderly unicorn with dark long cape back from near the Crystal Mountains after Spider-Manes, Twilight and the princesses fight with Grogar, at Macquintosh Hills after saving Chrysalis and all of her Changelings from an incoming volcano eruption and after their fierce battle with Lavan, along with right then meeting again back on Liberty Island at Manehattan after Squriks attack. And right now, he once again all over again although quite strangely appeared just in the same time when there was all over, gracefully trotting his was closer to the heroes, with the usual strange yet a very unique and pure aura generating right out the mysterious individual and strangely generating both joy and gratification.

“Wow!” Rainbow Dash squeaked both enthusiastic yet though sort of dumbfounded.

“That guy….?” Spitfire murmured being obviously that much confused as Rainbow was.

“You again?” Twilight murmured bewildered by addressing and once again seeing the very enigmatic cloaked pony with both an amazement and utter awe, warily faced the mysterious unicorn.

“Dude. What are we supposed to do? Ask Princess Celestia for restraining order?” Peter quipped though in a rather exasperated manner not quite knowing what to think about the mysterious cloaked individual anymore who was apparently watching the Avengers every actions, yet nonetheless unable to supress his very own wave to see the mysterious cloaked unicorn once again in the times like these.

“Has he been followin' us th' whole time?” Wolverine lowly snarled above the whisper over Spike and Sunset Shimmer, his gruff voice being filled with caution and suspicion.

“The moment is close, Avengers. The truth is yet close to be showed…..” The mysteriously cloaked unicorn simply replied with his trademark and intact calm and reserved demeanour by once again giving on one of his odd cryptic, riddle like.

“What truth?” Luna asked as a look of both uncertainty and suspicion formed on her face.

“What is the meaning of this all anyway?” Sunset Shimmer added quite exasperated by failing to comprehend with all this stuff and game the cloaked mysterious pony was playing with the Avengers for quite some time, without making any sense at all.

Yet and once again, instead of saying any more word, mysterious unicorns horn that was peaking out of his cloak started pulsing by yellow aura, shining like a lantern, though involuntarily causing everypony to stand back a little, as most of them and unfortunately were yet very well familiar whit what would happen.

“Wait!” Twilight called out and jumping in in attempt to hold the cloaked pony on in hopes to talk and learn more from each other what ever was going on, yet though young princess pledge came for naught, as the mysterious pony bowed his cloaked head down with his horn pulsing and in the instance, he once again made his little trick with a miraculous disappearance that though gained Trixies respect, as flash of bright light erupted with smoke spreading over, forcing everypony to jerk a bit and shield their eyes with their hooves. When light and smoke faded, mysterious cloaked unicorn was long gone, again.

Yet as soon as the smoke dissipated and faded away, much for Peters, Twilights, Avengers and Trixies utter bewilderment, there was yet another strange, though this time a little bit different yellow symbol pattern magically burned in the place where mysterious pony vanished.

“Wow! Another symbol?” Spike muttered dumbfounded as he checked the strange symbol magically burned into the cloudy ground.

“This is getting really old….” Peter sarcastically muttered shaking his head dismayed by getting a little tired of this, yet though right them him along with Twilight, Luna, Wolverine and the otherpony were too tired to worry about that now, knowing that right then there were much more important things to worry about, like yet one of the Elementals, Arabus sudden appearance, possible arousing panic of the public yet to come and repairing the Cloudsdale that was severely damaged by Arabus tornado.

Only time would tell what comes next…..


However, somewhere up high in the mesosphere layer, high above clouds level, a very well familiar gas like cloud of accumulated air and wind slowly materialized out of nowhere, slowly gaining on form though its shade was slightly wavering yet as it eventually formed revealing Arabus head, as the Elemental of Air actually survived the blast, yet though being in a somewhat like half-corporeal and half-incorporeal state, somewhat glitching like having some trouble to fully materialize and unable to keep his current form steady, evident that the Elemental suffered a significant harm from Spider-Manes Twilight Arms effect as well as ripping through his tornado and needing some spot and time to recover.

A very malicious or rather furious expression formed over the Elementals face with its golden brow, his emerald green eyes flashing with wrath, gritting his beak frustrated as a feral snarl went out through his throat, inwardly promising to be back with a vengeance.


To be continued…..

PreviousChapters Next