• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Echoes of the past

Just like usual, there was once again another very beautiful day, with sun shining and almost no cloud at the sky, as the Pegasus ponies planned for that day. Peter was walking throughout the Ponyville vicinity along with Twilight and Mayday, his beloved wife and daughter by his side as well as Spike and Trixie, a baby dragon and blue former stage magician following his friends and Spike holding a picnic basket with a red and white checked cloth. Other ponies living in Ponyvilly with an almost still happy and good will were doing their usual everyday activities, like chatting hanging out and helping each other. Some of them also realized Peters/Amazing Spider-Manes, their beloved knight and hero along with his wife, Princess Twilight Sparkle and their family presence, as they occasionally waved their hooves and greeting them happily and with a great respect.

A Parker/Sparkle family decided to all make a picnic on the outskirts of Ponyville. In such a nice sunny day, it would be a waste not to using such an opportunity.

“Woow! What a glorious day.” Twilight exhaled in enthusiasm as she could not get enough of the beauty of the day, breathing a fresh air in and trying to catch so much solar rays she could.

“You can say that, honey.” Peter agreed and sharing his wifes own enthusiasm and passion for the sunny day. “Guess Skittles woke up earlier this morning to clear the sky from most of the clouds.”

“It is really good and nice from auntie Rainbow, daddy.” Mayday squeaked excited. “Yet though, I have always thought, that auntie Rainbow is a little….Lazy? I mean, she is usually getting a nap on the clouds more often than clearing them.” A little pegasus filly stated somehow sarcastically, unable to deny herself a small innocent quirk.

Twilight along with Trixie rolled their eyes and sighing exasperated, while Peter and Spike both chuckled playfully by Maydays own sense of humour, which she obviously and “unfortunately” inherited from her father.

“Good one, honey.” Peter chuckled once more and rubbing his daughter hair playfully with is hoof. Mayday only smirked in irritation by her messed mane and nudging her father playfully with her elbow, showing her affection as well as sharing a strong bond and close relationship with her father.

“Obviously…Apple will not fall far from the tree.” Trixie sighed sarcastically by the watch of Peters and Maydays sharing bantering.
“Like father, like daughter.” Spike commented bluntly.

“Eghm…” Twilight interjected. “If you are done with your little chit chats, we all have a picking to make. Our friends, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow and Fluttershy are all waiting for us on an agreed place in the outskirts. We sure don’t want to keep them waiting, especially when it is such a nice day.” A purple alicorn instructed her family to move on a little hastily, yet keeping a warm smile on her face.
“Whatever you say….Iron Mare.” Peter said offhandedly, calling her wife by an allusion of British stateswoman Margaret Thatcher back from Earth.

But unfortunately, as soon as he said that and much for Peters dismay and horror, a local surrounding as well as the entire Ponyville immediately and just like on by blink of the eye changed drastically. The buildings were destroyed, turned into a crumbling and breaking ruins. The once green and leafy trees with birds singing were turned into dead and dry as well as the entire vicinity was reduced to nothing but a lifeless wasteland, posed by skeletons of ponies all over.

The entire atmosphere also changed drastically. The sky was overcast by dark clouds that even a sun couldn’t pierce through them and the local air was very thick if not even toxic like a smog, making it very hard and difficult to breath.

Once a beautiful village was finding itself literally in ruins, in a “post-apocalyptic era” and like to be caused by some sort of cataclysm or great disaster. However, just staring and checking his changed surroundings in horror, with his mouth agape and terrified expression, Peter knew very well deep down, that all seemed well, maybe too well familiar to him.

“No…It…Cannot be….” Peter stammered nervously as his heart was steadily picking up on pace and his breathing growing sharper, not just due to smog air but also by his raising trepidation Suddenly, the stallions ears perked as he heard a piercing feminine yet devilish laughter as well as a strange buzzing sounds in a distance. Peter shifted his attention to the direction to much for his dismay seeing Queen Chrysalis, the changeling queen and her changeling swarm, half horses and half insects raising up and ruling.

“Queen Chrysalis!?” Peter exhaled in disbelief, watching the changeling queen and her children. “But…But we have had a deal! A peace treaty among both ponies and changelings!” Stallion jerked out frustrated and confused. However, suddenly a horrible realization struck Peters minds like a thunder. “Twilight!” Peter exhaled loudly, turning around sharply on his hooves and like his heart stopped beating by the sight what he saw. There were three tombstones in front of him, with “Spikes”. “Twilights” and “Mayday” names on it.

“No…No…NOOO!!!” Peter screamed in terror with his eyes soaked with tears and hooves trembling by losing his wife, daughter and a little brother figure again. “This cannot be happening!” Suddenly, a solid ground under Peters hooves cracked as stallion fell into a hole in the ground, sinking into a deep darkness black as the darkest void.

Peter eventually halted, despite he actually didn’t touch the ground and just levitating in middle of the eternal darkness. In the instance, images materialized out of nowhere and Peters mouth fell agape and eyes widening as he saw an alternate future Pinkamena, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Trixie in front of him. Unfortunately, and much for Peters deepened dismay all four mares denied a stern and hardened expressions and quite taking the stallion aback.

“Pinkie? Applejack? Rainbow? Trixie?” Peter dared to spoke off, addressing four mares carefully.

“How could you let this happen, Peter?” Pinkamena addressed Peter with a stern and cold voice with her hardened stone like face with a scar on her left eye. “How could you abound us like that?”

“I…I would never abound you, Pinkie. I would never turn my back on you.” Peter muttered, trying to make a reason, evident by his steadily raising trepidation.

“Is that so?” Now Applejack interjected, an orange farm pony glaring at her friend. “Then where intarnation have you been all these years when we desperately needed your help?”

“I…” Peter tried to frantically find some good reason, not an excuse for the situation. “All I had ever done was to working on that spell from Star Swirl, trying to figure out the polarities of his magical crystals, but I had accidently triggered the spell that transported me twenty five years into the alternate future.”

“Chm! And just look where did that all lead to.” Rainbow scoffed bluntly. "Twilight told you that spell was unpredictable and dangerous to use. But you of course must have been reckless enough to keep messing with that spell up.”

“I….have really never meant to this to happen, girls. I swear.” Peter murmured with a heavy heart, literally overflowing by grief.

“You are an idiot, Parker.” Now Trixie snorted as Peter shifted his attention to azure unicorn. “You must have known, that by destroying the Alicorn Amulet, you would also destroy me! And I had been doing this all, by trying to use its superior magic to bring you back.” A tears were already rolling over Trixies cheeks from her tearful eyes.

“Trixie….” Peter exhaled as his own eyes filled by tears, reaching his hoof out, but a former stage magician only huffed and step back.

“Don’t come any closer.” The mare whispered coldly and keeping her distance.

“You had failed big time, Peter.” Pinkamena whispered with her head bowed down, her straight hair covering her face and eyes closed. “Once again, your own actions made everyone around you suffer. Just like always.”

“You failed us all. Twulight, Mayday, Spike, Luna….Everypony.” Rainbow whispered as well with a cold and contemptuous demeanour.

“Goodbye.” Applejack And as soon as she said that, in the same instance, Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack and Trixie faded away from the existence.

“Wait!” Peter jerked out, waving his hooves frantically in a desperate attempt to call his friends back and trying to fix or making things right, but it had been for naught. His friends were gone, forever.

Peter remained standing alone in darkness, totally numb and out the touch with reality, lost in his thoughts filled by grief, sorrow and quilt, that his actions once again led to his closest and loved ones to pay a price and suffer. Like Uncle Ben or Gwen.

“No matter whatever I do or as much I try….My loved ones are always the ones who pay the price by my actions.” Peter thought for himself in a melancholic demeanour.


Peters eyes snapped open and raising sharply from the bed. His forehead was covered in sweat, his heartbeat like drum and gasps coming right out of him. The stallion frantically looked around, scanning his surroundings only to much for his relief finding himself in the bedroom of his home Golden Oak Library, in his bed.

And much for Peters further relief, Twilight, his beloved wife was alive, well and still in one piece, lying by his side in their bed. Peter exhaled in relief, brushing the sweat from his head with his hoof and finally managing to recollect his nerves, yet the nightmare he dreamed of was still plaguing the deepest corners of his mind.

In the same moment, Twilight fidgeted under the blanket, grunting from her sleep. The mare slowly opened her deep violet eyes, yawning with her hoof placed over her mouth and rubbing her eyes.

“Good morning, Princess of the Friendship. Rise and shine.” Peter greeted Twilight happily into a brand new day, yet bearing sort of his humorous attitude.

Twilight, fully recuperating from her sleep sat on the bed and shifted her though still sleepy expression with her mane messed from her sleep to Peter. “Good morning, Peter. Have you had a good night sleep?” The mare asked.

However, quite for her dismay, Peter sadly shook his head on the side, like he would avoid the mares gaze as a depressed sight escaped from his mouth and sitting on the edge of the bed. Twilights expression taken aback, yet remaining calculated by her knights reaction, the mare could feel that something was troubling and making her husbands heart heavy, already suggesting that he must have dreamed something bad or terrible. Twilight shifted her frame and joining Peters side on the edge of the bed, nudging closer to him and she placed her hoof on his shoulder gently.

“What is the matter, Peter?” A young alicorn addressed a visibly thoughtful and saddened colt with her voice filled with care and concern and rubbing his shoulder affectionately. “Have you had a bad dream?”

Peter sighed once more as he finally found a courage to face his wife, looking into her eyes deeply. “You can…say that.” Stallion stated weakly with a melancholic tone, before sighing again and started testifying. “At first it was not that bad. On other hoof, it all started like a very good dream. We were all about to make a picnic in the outskirts during a very nice sunny day with our friends, Mayday, Trixie and Spike included.” Peter stated with more happy tone. “But than, everything had changed so rapidly and drastically, shifting into a post-apocalyptic/dystopian alternate future scenario, with Queen Chrysalis and her changelings taking over and ruling the world. With you, Mayday, Trixie, most of my friends and the other ponies dead.” Stallion completed the sentence, shifting back into his once melancholic demeanour and saddened gaze.

Twilight eyes widened and mouth falling agape in quite a shock by young stallions statement. Despite already hearing the tale and being well aware of Peters time travel experience twenty five years into an alternate dystopian future, with Queen Chrysalis and changelings ruling the world by the iron fist three years ago, the mare could suddenly feel a very familiar pull in her chest, by a heavy heart, like she would share her beloved husbands trepidation and pain.

“I guess your alternate future time traveling experience had affected and leaving a seriously bad experience on you, Peter. Had it not?” Twilight whispered with in a quite yet soothing tone. Peter only slightly nod in an agreement.

“Peter…” Twilight whispered with a sweet and calm voice. “I can imagine how you must be feeling. But, just try to look at the things from different perspective and view. That whole accident has been occurring twenty five years into a future timeline and now is now.” Twilight denied a warm reassuring smile as he put her hoof over Peters cheek affectionately. “Just look and realize what you have managed. You made Princess Celestia and Queen Chrysalis to establish a peace treaty among both kinds, making all changelings our friends and allies and even coming up with a formula to shift and change changelings feeding ways on positive emotions like love, without their victims suffering from the outcome. You made Equestria much better place for living by that and I couldn’t be more proud for you.”

Peter managed a small yet a warm smile nonetheless by listening his princess kind and honest words. “Thank you, Twilight. I really appreciate that as well as being happy with the current events with Chris and changelings.” Stallion however, once again sighed in a melancholic manner. “However, that’s not quite the case all about.”

Twilight demeanour suddenly changed into more saddened and also rather melancholic one, by her stallions statement, obviously knowing that there was more about that bad dream. “Let me guess….It is all about Trixies, Pinkies, Rainbows and Applejacks death, isn’t it.”

Peter eyes widened in awe, yet he wasn’t quite surprised that much by his wifes natural brightness and observation as he sighed deeply in an agreement. “Yup, it is.” Stallion paused for a while, like he was considering his choice of words, while Twilight was just sitting near her husbands side, waiting patiently and not pressing on the answer. “It is all the same. The solid ground under my hooves crumbles, I then fall into a deep dark abyss and Trixie, Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie then appear in front of me like some sort of illusions.”

“What have they say?” Twilight asked carefully, rubbing Peters shoulder affectionately.

“They blame ME for abandoning and leaving them all to the mercy of their fates and letting them die. That I failed big time.” Peter sighed with a sad expression. “They also remained me, that you had of course warned me that the spell from Star Swirl as well as his crystal were unpredictable and dangerous to use. I guess that if I had ever listened to you and not playing with those crystals, nothing from that would have never happen.” Peter then buried his face into his hooves.

Twilights, watching her husbands raising anxiety with her eyes hurting and heart aching, couldn’t hold down her tears that formed in her eyes full of sensitiveness and rolling down to her cheeks, young princess threw her hooves around Peters neck and bringing the stallion into a warm embrace.

“Peter…” She whispered “Please…It was not your fault. It was an accident, that you couldn’t affect anyway.” Twilight tried to ease Peters anxiety, rubbing her cheek against his affectionately. “Besides…It was just a dream. Meaning nothing.”

Though, deep down she was also had unfortunately known very well about Peters affair with future Sweetie Belle. Whenever she though or imagined that, an anger associated with it as Peter actually broke his oath by always being and loving his wife no matter what as well as Twilight urged to smack Peter big time. But then again, Twilight eventually managed to settle her thoughts down, by a sad, yet honest realization that Peter was through so much, being a miracle for him to be still in one piece and he had been thinking about Twilight that whole time and nopony else.

Despite still not agreeing with her husbands actions regardless, Twilight could still understand that it was not from Peters own choice. It was rather unwilling, evident by Peters raising depression from losing Twilight, his wife, his daughter, Luna, his best friends as well most of his friends. Therefore he was unable to control his own actions in his depressive state, as it also shrouded his judgements.

Yet, Twilight eventually and actually forgave Peter for his actions, knowing that he still and will ever love only Twilight as his one true love in his life. And Twilight also promised, that she will love and standing for her stallion no matter what, due to all suffering her went through in an alternate future timeline.

“I know.” Peter sighed and brushing his cheeks against his mares, returning her affection. “But as much I think about it, I also feel guilty and not taking a responsibility about that whole mess. I mean…I could have find a way to save Luna, removing the Alicorn Amulet from Trixie without destroying her as well preventing Applejacks, Rainbows and Pinkies deaths.” Peter exhaled desperately, with tears rolling down to his cheeks. “It is just like with Uncle Ben and Gwen all again.”

“Have you been having these bad dreams often?” Twilight asked carefully, still having her hooves wrapped around her stallions neck gently.

“Yup.” Peter nod his head weakly. “It has been nearly three years from my time traveling experience into near post-apocalyptic future. I though, dream about that only some times.” Stallion than sighed again and averting his gaze from his wife. “I know what they say, the time heals wounds, but it had been three years now and I still fell not to fully overcoming and getting over it. Maybe it just needs more time, just like with Uncle Ben and Gwen.”

“Peter…” Twilight spoke of with the most carrying voice she could muster, looking into his knights eyes solemnly and holding his face with her hooves gently. “I know that it still hurts, still feeling guilty and that you are trying to take your responsibility seriously, as you always do. But you just cannot hold a weight of the entire Equestria and above all…You just cannot still take all the blame to yourself, otherwise your guilt would consume and eventually destroying you one day. Everypony make mistakes and sometimes such unfortunate things happen out of the sudden that are beyond our control, so there would be no use to beating ourselves up about that.”

In the instance, Peters brown eyes cleared by flashing and his brow widening, as he was taking in Twilights comforting and soothing words.

“Besides…” Twilight went on, never averting her gaze from Peters eyes. “Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack, Trixie and Sweetie Belle believed in you, that you can help and lead them to victory and freeing Equestria from Chrysalis evil tyrannical grasp.” Twilights expression suddenly turned into saddened and melancholic one. “I know, it is sad and heart-breaking that Pinkie, Rainbow and Applejack died during your last final battle with Chrysalis.”

But, just as quickly as it came, Twilight immediately shifted into more positive and reassuring tone. “But, their sacrifices had not been wasted. You and our friends gave the ponies back their future and proving, that no matter what or however bad or desperate the situation is, there is ALWAYS hope. Just Don’t lose your hopes or giving in your guilt just because to some accident, that you have prevented long ago, along with all our present-original friends, including Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack and the others being all alive and well. And I also know that they would be very proud oy you too, just like they already are.” Twilight whispered her final soothing words and planting a soft on Peters forehead.

Peter, listening his wifes gentle and comforting words filled by nothing but understanding, empathy and motivation suddenly felt that most, if not all the weight was lifted from his heart as well as the anxiety that plagued his mind steadily faded away like a morning fog by piercing sunrise.

In the same instance, Uncle Bens golden words echoed in his mind: “With great power comes a great responsibility.”, as well as Uatu the Watchers own words of wisdom: “You…Peter Parker….Comes to personify that most noble of human attributes, the ability to rise above imposed obstacles to reach ones full potential.”. And those phrases gave Peter strength and for a moment shaken confidence in himself, as stallion denied a warm and happy smile to his wife.

“You are right, Twilight.” Peter sighed, though not in an exasperated or depressed, but rather relieved. “I still feel sad and also responsible for that whole time-travel mess and for what happened to my friends in an alternate timeline. It still aches deep into my heart a little bit, but it is more like of a dull ache. But that also actually makes me stronger and resilient.” Peters smile steadily grew as well as his once melancholic mood was getting better every moment. “And I must say that I feel much better that way and that I could share my pain with you, especially by realizing that true and original timeline ponies, like Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Trixie and Luna are all alive and well as well as Chrys and changelings being our friends.” Peters demeanour nearly matched literally that of Pinkie Pies. “I just cannot let some bad dreams to get the best of me, just because of some little accident.”

“And right now, the entire Equestria as well as reality are on the stake, with that evil necromancer Grogar on the loose as well as the Elementals about to wake up from their thousands of years taking naps. What Knight of Equestria would I be, if I couldn’t stand up against them, just because of some stupid bad dreams.” Peters declared with a very determined tone, which surprised and also touched Twilight deeply.

“Besides….” Peter than surprisingly huffed and shifting and much for Twilights amazement turned into his usual humorous self. “Why in the buck should I even dealing with such a rubbish when I am happily married with the most beautiful and sweetest bookworm who is also a princess, having two cute children, mother figure like aunt, little brother like dragon, self-imaged, yet sincere stage magician and by the way lots of friends which I would once only dream of making in a lifetime with my Parker Luck and by the way leading a perfect life here in Equestria.”

Twilight brow widened, a bewildered expression took its place as well as a small hint of irritation was seen in her face by her husbands drastic change of demeanour. Though, despite that, a mare denied the warmest and the widest smile on top of her abilities, being satisfied with herself to making Peter snap out from his trepidation that plagued him several minutes ago.

Peter than placed his hooves gently over his wifes cheeks and looking into her eyes likeable and lovely. “I am glad I have you by my side, honey. You can always cheer or encourage my up when I need it. Which is kinda funny, therefore it is usually me who enlightens the even darkest the situation….” Peter started with one of his typical antics, but while seeing Twilight well known small glare and rather exasperated expression, stallion better drop it. “Well…Anyway…Together we shall protect our home and take Grogy down.”

Twilight grinned by her husbands affection. “No matter what happens Peter, I shall always stay by your side, no matter what. And of course we will stop Grogar.”

In the instance, the pair stared into each other eyes affectionately and empathically which seemed like taking for eons as Peter and Twilight started slowly yet steadily approaching with their lips formed in order to a lovely and affectionate kiss, as a tingling sensation started echoing within their chests.

But, when they were a mere inch away, a door of their bedroom shut open, as Mayday appeared in a doorway with an enthusiastic mood. “Mommy! Daddy! Good morning!” A little filly pegasus squeaked as though her expression immediately shifted from enthusiastic into a bewildered as she saw her parents sitting on their bed in an embrace and with their lips only an inch away.

Twilight and Peter, being interrupted from their moment could only stare at their little daughter slack-jawed and baffled expressions on their faces, unable to say a word or finding a suitable excuse for an awkward and unpleasant situation they were finding themselves right then.

“Awkward….” Peter murmured sheepishly, still holding Twilight in his embrace, while the mare on the other hand seemed exasperated that Mayday spoiled their little lovely affair. “Well done, Mayday. You just couldn’t time that any better.”

“Eghm…” Mayday exhaled carefully yet feeling a little uncertain about her parents position. “Am I interrupting anything?” A filly chuckled both sheepishly and with a blunt like humour.

Twilight who already managed to recollect her senses and regaining her confident composure opened her mouth, but before she could sensibly explain things, Peter exceed and replied instead of his wife. “It is okay honey. The mommy and I have been just…….entertaining ourselves.” Stallion stated rather offhandedly, earning a baffled gaze from Mayday whose brow twitched unwillingly.

“Entertaining ourselves?” Twilight whispered, seemingly not being amused with Peters choice of words.

“Well what was I supposed to say? Killing time? Messing around? Flirting?” Peter whispered in a mumbling like way, trying to find a more suitable excuse, but unfortunately he failed miserably by a poor choice of words as Twilight scowled annoyed and pushing her stallion so hard that Peter literally thudded luckily back into their bed.

“I suppose that has not been exactly one of daddys the best of response.” Mayday stated sarcastically, chuckling with her hooves folded sitting on a floor and eying her parents provocatively.

"Maybe...." Peter chuckled a little a bit awkwardly yet nonetheless bringing Twilight closer to him. "But thats okay, sweetie. Because what is important that mommy and I are always a team. We are always.....United. Against...Um....The forces of....of..."

"Immature?" Twilight sighed by finishing off, cutting her husbands babbling short, with a slight hint of sarcasm being vocally present wtihin her voice, as well as being a little bit annoyed that Mayday spoiled their kiss. yet on the other hoff, it was much better that just their beloved daughter interjected.

"I would come up rather with a forces of evil or something." Peter replied somewhat irritated a little bit by Twilight finishing off for him.

"Sure you would." Twilight replied like though scoffing a bit in resposnse, before right then reaching out and planting an affectionate yet soft kiss on Peters mouth, feeling a raising temperature in her cheeks raising as well a warm from Peters body engulfing her, yet a purple alicorn felt a tingling sensation within her chest, as for Peter, while thought astonished for a moment, yet feeling the very same and familiar warm feeling and sensation echoing within the centre of his chest, young stallion eventually settled down, pulling Twilight closer into a warm embrace and returning her princess kiss on the fullest, which apparently seemed to be taking for eons.

“Eghm.” Mayday exhaled quite sheepishly, taking in and witnessing her parents kiss which apparently would take even longer if little filly did not intervened, either she wanted to or not to break her fathers and mothers moment. “I am still here, you know.”

Peter and Twilight eventually broke off their kiss parting away before shifting their mutual attention to Mayday, as right then Peter reached out by gently lifting little fillies tiny frame and pulling her closer, despite his great strenght, Peter held his daughter with an utmost care as also Twilight joined in. "We just would not have any other way without our sweet little girl." Twilight replied softly and nuzzled her cheek against Maydays in affection and love.

"So, daddy?" Mayday then spoke off, her deep golden eyes full of emotions were gleaming with curiosity. "Are you actually going to bring that friend of yours, what was his name.......Logan, here into Equestria from Earth?"

"You bet, sweetie. We will do this today in the evening, on Canterlot Castle." Peter repid and playfully ruffled his daughters mane, quite for Maydays dismay

"And how exactly do you intent to do that? With that..... Strange dimensional transportation device thing that you had just got?" Mayday asked further curiously while also annoyingly fixing her ruffled mane.

"That is right, honey. So called Dimensional Dilation Accelerator as it is." Twilight explained the device that Uatu had just gave them yesterday and its function that the mysterios Watcher alien managed to shift on the machine.

"Say, daddy?" Mayday stated quite excited. "I am wondering and so curious about that Logan guy. From what you and mommy had been saying about him, that he is a so called mutant superhero with an unique superpowers of his own and being the member of the so called superhero team also of the mutants, the X-Men.That is so cool. I am really looking for to meet him."

"Mayday, believe me. You are just gonna love Logan." Peter assured, his voice being filled with enthusiasm before though tuning itself into a little bit of unfortunate for a change. "Although, he sometims tends to be a rather grouchy, tough and more likely a strong silent type, having a certain mood swings and usually prefers to keep to himself....."

"Yet neverthless...." Twilight right then once again intervened in hopes of Peter would not describe Logan in his a way more negative ways. "Logan has also showed himself to be very noble, brave, solemn and even heroic, with an utmost sense for morality and justice alike, honey. Just like he was also very gentle and nice to both my and Spike back on Earth and aiding and helping us a great deal during our siege to Oscorp and our final battle against Osborn, prowing himself to as a trustworthy ally....and friend alike."

"Therefore we will all be pretty busy for today to arrange everything." Peter stated by recalling indeed lots of work to do for this very special day, making some arrangements about calling in other requiring candidates to form the Avengers team like Sunset and Felicia Hardy as well as using the Dimensional Dilation Accelerator to teleport Logan from Earth bringing him into Equestria.

"Just too bad I got to go to school today. Otherwise I would be glad to help you out." Mayday said rather dissapointed as little filly was obviously very looking forward to meet that tha so called Logan/Wolverine guy in person as especially her dad has been telling her so much about the famous X-Men mutant superhero by himself.

"Dont you worry, honey." Twilight reasurred and gently patting her daughters head affectionatelly. "We will all along with otherpony throw Logan a welcoming comminity tommorow, giving him a nice warm welcome and accomodating him righ here in Golden Oak Library."

"O-Okay then mommy!" Mayday squaked joyously nodding her head in agreement.

“Breakfast! Come in get it everypony!” Out of the sudden, Aunt Mays voice echoed from downstairs, signalizing that breakfast was prepared as a sweet scent came right into Peters and Twilights bedroom.

Mayday sniffed the air for a sweet scent as her eyes widened and literally gleaming. “Pancakes with a maple syrup! My favorite!” A filly squeaked in excitement and hopping from her fathers arms and galloping out of the bedroom.

“Mine too!” Peter exhaled, sharing his daughters owns excitement and burst right from the bed, galloping in pursuit towards the door. The stallion however halted in his tracks and turning his head right to Twilight.

“Come on, honey! We got a big plans and lot of work to do for today. And that just cannot be done without an empty stomach.” Peter encouraged his wife playfully, with a motivated tone and waving his hoof, signalizing her to come with him.

In the same moment like stallions reference had a strange and unexpected impact on Twilight, her own belly started growling from hunger. “Echcheche. Yes, we really do. The today is way too important.” The mare laughed sheepishly as she declared decisively with a smile.

Peter denied a warm smile on his own as he trotted his way from the bedroom and Twilight grinned happily on her fullest as she rose from the bed and pursuing in her husband tracks downstairs for a breakfast that smelled by the way very nice.

To be continued……

PreviousChapters Next