• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Clash of the Titans Part V

Spider-Mane, Twilight, Luna, Spitfire along with Black Cat and Sunset supporting Wolverine above surface, being stranded several yards away from the Liberty Island on an open bay, along the water being cold with Squirk, a gigantic sea serpent Elemental of Water was towering over the Avengers like a mountain, as the heroes suddenly found themselves in a checkmate like situation and feeling somewhat inferior and just like Peter both humorously and exasperatedly mentioned like deserts on the table just about to be devoured.

“You are finished you upstart heroes! In the word, you are sunk! This is my playground!” Squirk hissed menacingly with his golden slitted eyes gleaming with malice and cruelty and having a malicious grin over his hideous shark like features as his razor-sharp teeth being exposed from his mouth.

“Whut yer tryin' ta do, bub? Talk us ta death wither that big mouth of yers before swallowin' us right into yer throat?” Wolverine though huffed indifferently, not being seemingly intimidated in the slightest, yet unwillingly causing a giant sea serpent to snarl ferociously, fuelling his already bad temper further.

“Um Logan, cool it. I don’t think he is buying it too much.” Sunset Shimmer muttered by cutting Logans grudge short with her voice though sounding both exasperated and wary as the unicorn was seemingly and just like the rest of her teammates little scared, as they all found themselves completely on Squirks mercy. Even Princess Luna, an iron clad and stoic maiden lacked her usual sureness and rather feeling somewhat inferior and helpless momentarily, unable to do a thing.

However, out of the sudden, another yet not any differently horrendous and surreal roar resembling though a sound of a rusty crane rotation along with other heavy machinery echoed with enough vocalization to echo throughout the area, attracting both the Avengers and Squirks attention. Whatever it belonged to, it must have been something big, really big, like a huge and mighty beast.

“Huh!?” Squirk huffed confused yet suspiciously rising his humongous head to look around in an attempt to locate the source of the roar.

“Now what?” Trixie stammered exasperated with her fear seemingly growing as she slightly tightened her grip over Parkers neck.

“Okay….What was that all about?” Spidey muttered warily, being evidently equally confused like Trixie was yet slightly gasping for air as an azure unicorn magician was constricting masked stallions neck.

“I don’t like the sound of that.” Luna cooly stated with her tone sounding with cautious as she carefully looked around, listening.

And then in the instance, a gigantic shade, resembling a giant beast along with a long tail and pair of large wings appeared within the stormy clouds, approaching when it broke its way through the clouded barricade, much for everyponys awe revealing a gigantic fierce dragon.

The beast indeed looked impressive and pretty convincing. Having a large, heavily build body, plated with an arguably steel strong like scales, strong and quite muscular shoulders and arms armed with brown razor sharp claws, hinder slightly thinner yet strong hinder legs, long flexible tail with a trademark dragon like spade on its tip, a large reptilian head and snout fixed on a long strong neck posed by brown horns, having an evil red glowing eyes able to see right into the soul, having full green spine over his forehead along with other spines going through his entire spine to tail along with green spines posed over both of his cheeks and having an unreal and powerful bat like wings with a wingspan approximately fifty feet.

“A dragon?” Spider-Mane blurted out by the sight of a giant dragon flying his way right towards them.

“This far east coast?” Twilight asked to herself being confused about the strange dragons presence this far away from a rocky and rough terrain where dragons usually resided, being quite a long way from its turf.

“Oh swell!” Wolverine however sarcastically grunted exasperated. “Like an overgrown sea snail pest just wouldn’t be enough trouble. Now we are gettin' flyin' fire breathin' lizard joinin' th' party.”

However, what was rather very unsettling was dragons colour scheme, as his scales bore an oddly very similar purple colour design along with green scales along with its face itself bearing a striking resemblance of someone.

“That colour scheme….” Spitfire muttered and uncertainly taking her googles off her eyes, so she could lock on the dragon more properly with her enhanced eyesight.

“Is that a….?” Felicia muttered suspiciously by taking a proper look on the dragon as the cat burglar already started getting though somewhat uneasy idea.

“SPIKE?!” Both Peter and Twilight bellowed on top their lungs as the realization finally stroke their minds simultaneously like a brick as they actually recognized their close little scally friend, who unfortunately and somewhat quickly grew up.

“That’s Spike?” Trixie muttered totally dumbfounded, unbale to believe that that giant dragon could actually be Spike at the first, yet the colour scheme as well as an odd resemblance though convinced the stage magician otherwise, yet aiding more to her utter confusion. “But…But….How…?”

“Oh no….He didn’t…..” Peter though somewhat dully gasped underneath his mask as a horrible realization along with a dark though came to his mind with an exasperation.

“Do you mean Peter…..?” Twilight gasped in shock like actually also started getting an idea what was that all about.

“Spike must have used the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak after all! Apparently its duplicate transformed him into an adult version of himself, apparently also giving him a power potent that of a mature adult dragon.” Luna dared to consider and judge the situation completing her best friends worries, although the Princess of the Moons voice bore an undercurrent of uncertainty about Spikes case.

“That little rebellious…..” Wolverine snarled in both frustration and exasperation that Spike actually didn’t listened to him, yet unfortunate and dark thoughts filled gruff stallions head, having very bad feelings about it.

Spike soared on his powerful wings like a strategic bomber, having his fiery red glowing eyes centred right o Squirk, yet strangely bearing a very ferocious like look on his scaly face, growling menacingly, Spike took a deep breath before opening his large mouth and in the instance releasing a horrendous stream of his trademark sparkling green flames, although apparently far more powerful right on Squirk as the Elemental suddenly found himself surrounded by the glow of fiery green flames, roaring and screeching as the flames actually caused the Elemental a pain despite his armoured and nearly impenetrable hide.

Yet by folding his wings to the side, Spike forced himself into a dive like an eagle flying to its prey, extending his strong arms with claws and tackling Squirk by the full force and with a large and loud splash dragging the sea serpent right under the surface, yet unfortunately and unwillingly rising up a massive tidal wave that was heading right towards the Avengers.

“WATCH OUT THE WAVE!” Twilight called out over her teammates a warning as a large wave was heading towards them.

“Not again!” Felicia muttered exasperated in a fear being once again soaked even further yet though it came for naught as tidal wave splashed the heroes around, as they were all struggling and hardly keeping themselves above surface, including Wolverine, whose an extra weight of his Adamantium skeleton within his body was significantly limiting the X-Mens movements and threatening pulling him down underwater.

“Hold on guys! I have an idea!” Spider-Mane called out as he extended his front hooves from the water and when hopefully finding out that his webshooters didn’t get soaked at all, Peter waved his hooves around in circular motions, released and spared his webbing profusely into water as he steadily and actually created something like an improvised raft from his webbing, that was apparently floating well on water.

“Everypony on the board!” Spidey challenged as he crawled himself on his self-made webbing raft yet also firing his webs right to Twilight, Luna and Trixie and started pulling them forward while the others swum their way towards the raft, although Wolverine had of course some difficulties to get to the others with his decreased buoyancy, so Peter had to fire yet another of his strings right into the centre of Logans chest as he along with others started pulling him forward on the safety of the raft.

“Sheesh, Logan. Knowing that we are going for a swim, you should better provide yourself a lifebuoy or rather an inflatable swimsuit or something. I might ask Rarity to make your costume inflatable, guess this would the newest beach hit.” Peter playfully quipped, making a slight fun of Logans inability to swim properly.

“Oh, shut up.” Logan snarled with a very well familiar serious and annoying glance over his masked face, prompting the webslinger to shut up.

“But what about….?” Trixie stammered while realizing something, though her statement was cut short as the water in the place where Spike and Squirk disappeared underneath started bubbling fiercely before splashing all over as Spike was catapulted right out the water right towards the shore of the Liberty Island, crashing to the ground, causing the entire island to shake by the dragons enormous weight, with debris flying around and rising a small dust of dirt.

In the same time, an enraged Squirk emerged himself from the water too, with some scorches over his face and serpentine body that were caused by Spikes fire breath, although the wounds already started mended themselves thanks to sea serpents own accelerated regeneration.

“I don’t know where you came from or being associated with those ponies, dragon. But taking on me was a great mistake, the first and the last you will ever make. I am Squirk, the Elemental of Water! This is my reign!” Squirk huffed dominantly and in a very indifferent manner, not being evidently too much concerned about his new opponent, apparently having a full confidence in his own might and power.

Spike however already managed to pull himself up from the ground, shaking his head to recollect his senses, yet the dragon stood up and rose on his strong hinder legs into a stand up like position in all of his own monstrous height, glaring at Squirk menacingly with his fiery glowing red eyes, snarling viciously before releasing yet another almighty ground-shaking roar, provoking the giant sea serpent to get ready for battle with him.

Yet, there was something though strange and different about Spike odd behaviour however. The way how he stood and acted rather in a pure animalistic like way, acting more likely some kind of an alpha predator, seeing Squrik, who by the way was apparently yet another top predator as a potential rival over dominance and rather apparently not expressing any feelings, only a pure instinct and survival.

“Wow. Looks like we are all in for a boisterous brawl between two titanic heavy weights. All what I am missing right now is a cup of a chilled soda pop, fried popcorn and hotdog – Oh!” Peter declared in an odd manner mixing both excitement and uncertainty alike.

Both gigantic creatures stood facing each other cautiously like two gunslingers in an old western style like they were actually judging and measuring each others size and strength, yet knowing no one of them would back down, Spike once again roared by making his first move and charging forward by all his four in quite a speed, even leaving a little trench behind. Roaring back, Squirk roared back in response, not intenting to give up without a fight let alone losing to some fire breathing overgrown lizard in the slightest, the Elemental charged as well, swimming in a full steam ahead.

Both monstrous opponents met right over the edge of the islands shore and clashed together by their titanic might and brute strength with such great force that it triggered a shockwave so great that it sent the tremors throughout the island and rising the waves of local water, much for the stranded Avengers dismay as the heroes struggled themselves to hold themselves of Spider-Manes web-made raft, which by the way proved itself durable enough to float as well as withstand the massive tidal waves, while Spike and Squirk both splashed right into water.

Logan though suddenly started feeling somewhat lousy and being in a rather languid like mood, struggling to keep himself of his hooves, more likely feeling himself actually sea sick and like being on the verge to vomit every minute.

“Are you going to puke?” Felicia asked in a combined humorous yet also uneasy like manner while holding herself to the raft with her metal claws in her gloves by realizing Wolverines strange condition as an exposed side of his muzzle even seemingly turned green a little bit.

“Swimmin' is fer those who git fins, babe.” Logan grumbled irritated, yet doing his very best to keep every content of his stomach, whatever he was eating today in.

“Guys!” Twilight however called off on everypony in a very decisive and serious like way. “Save those squabbles for later! We got to get to shore and help Spike!”

“My wings, as well as yours Princess Twilight and Princess Luna are still a way too soaked with water. We cannot fly! And by its constant raining and waters splashing around, we cannot hope to dry out any sooner.” Spitfire reported as she extended her yellow exposed wings that were indeed a way too soaked with water so, disabling the captain of Wonderbolts along with two princess to rise up and fly.

“Don’t worry, guys, I got a way!” Sunset Shimmer stated reassuringly as she suddenly got a good idea, approaching the edge of the raft, concentrating her magic through her horn as in the instance, a spinning vortex of glowing yellow energy suddenly materialized yet descending into water which apparently worked like an improvised boat propeller and immediately setting the Avengers web-made raft into motion like a motorboat.

“Good idea, Sunset!” Twilight prized the unicorn for her natural inventiveness which once again came to handy.

“But unfortunately, we are not moving by the right direction!” Felicia stated by realizing that the raft, although moving by Sunsets improvised magic like drive, the Avengers indeed were moving by a completely different direction away from Liberty Island.

“Don’t worry guys. I shall take the wheel.” Peter replied as he nonchalantly closed his gap between himself and Sunset, yet releasing a spray of his webbing from his hooves and this time, much for everyponys surprise making something which looked like a rudder and placing it right into water, near the Sunsets magic vortex like propeller, taking a control over the raft.

“Is there somethin' ya just cant made out of that sticky junk of yers, bub?” Logan humorously quipped, playfully mocking Parkers webbing substance, quite for Peters slight annoyment.

“And I shall at least mitigate the waves with my magic so its didn’t slow us down!” Now Luna decisively offered her help by using her magic and ability to control the weather in an attempt to at least easy the storming water a little bit in an attempt to make the ride at least a little comfortable.

“Full steam ahead!” Spidey nonchalantly blurted out in a somewhat deeper like tone in an old-fashioned captain like manner. “Oh I just love sailor like lingo.”

Meanwhile, both Spike and Squirk remerged in the instance from water near the shore of island, cautiously circling around, judging themselves before started fighting each other. Spike extended his huge right arm and swung his claws after Squirk, but the Elemental nimbly dodged the dragons attack. Spreading two of his tentacles underwater, Squirk wrapped Spikes legs by which he stood on the bottom and with a sharp pull, Squirk swept the dragons legs causing Spike to lose his footing and falling right into the water.

Yet taking an advantage of that, Squirk opened up his mouth wide by exposing his razor-sharp teeth, lunging himself and he bit Spike right into his right shoulder as an adult dragon roared aloud in pain, yet thankfully thanks to his reinforced hide and scales, Squirks powerful jaws didn’t seem to cause any serious injury at all. Taking and offense this time, Spike instinctively slammed his free left arm right into the side of Squirks neck as he hit serpents sensible quills with his claws, now causing an enormous sea serpent roar in both pain and discomfort giving Spike an opportunity to place his leg underneath Squirks belly and by using enough force, he shake the Elemental from himself flipping him to the side as they both disappeared in water again.

They both however again remerged with Squirk this time having all of his four mighty tentacles all bind around Spikes body, constricting him with a great pressure, yet Spike grabbed the tentacles with his arms and started wrestling with Squirk in an attempt to set himself free from the constriction. Rising both of his horrible claws, Squirks swung his tendrils and slashed over Spikes exposed unprotected torso, which armoured plates were unfortunately not that durable as on the rest of his body as the giant beast pierced the plates and making a nasty slashing wounds over Spikes chest and abdomen, who roared and staggered himself in pain and misery, evidently much for Squirks own amusement.

“SPIKE! OH NO!” Twilight shrieked in horror as she along with Peter and the others watched the battle of monstrous proportions from their webbing-made raft still stranded on a storming bay.

However, looking like to be rather just merely stunned than being any seriously wounded or in agony, Spike snarled viciously, gritting his teeth to the core and his breath going seething like, with his rage intensifying as he kept wrestling against Elementals tentacles constricting him. Furthermore, the wounds left by Squirks claws over his torso somewhat and in the instance started instantly mending themselves, regenerating in quite in a superhuman speed, quite similarly just like Wolverines own accelerated healing factor.

Hissing maliciously, Squirk swung his claw again, but this time being already being on his guard, Spike opened his mouth wide and grabbed Squirks tendril into his mouth, yet the dragon sharply recoiled his head and managing to rip Squirks claw right off as a sea serpent roared painfully by the lose of his limb, yet Spike used strength of his powerful jaws that apparently appeared to be ten times stronger than crocodiles biteforce to literally crush the exoskeletal claw with a relatively easy on pieces, while his wounds already managed to fully heal completely with such efficiency like they would never being there on the first place.

“Spikes wounds…..” Spitfire gasped in awe what she had just witnessed.

“They have…..Instantly mended themselves.” Twilight weakly stammered, unable to supress her own awe, yet though also feeling somewhat relieved that Spike would be just fine, hopefully at least for then.

“I….I didn’t know he could do that….” Trixie muttered in both confusion and awe, as the stage magician was arguably the only one having no clue what was going on.

“It would appear that aside obtaining a great power and adult like form, the Crimson Gem of Cyttoraks duplicate must have also enhanced Spikes immune system along with bestowing him a regenerative healing factor as well.” Luna stated by deducting the situation, yet the iron clad maiden also and somewhat lacked her usual certainty, also having bad feelings about this great power Spike now possessed.

“You just might join the club there, bub.” Peter humorously quipped, pointing right on Wolverine, provocatively indicating on the X-Men accelerated healing factor along with Spike and Squirk all sharing the same abilities, by which Logan though merely grunted in response.

By taking his next move, Spike opened his mouth and breathed more of his sparkling emerald green flames right into Squirks face as the sea serpent screeched painfully by burns and intense heat as he was forced to relinquish his hold on Spike. Yet before he could recuperate from yet another serious of scorches, Spike suddenly appeared just a few mere inches away from Squirk following in a blur and headbutting the Elemental right into his face hard with a great force to send the sea serpent flying backwards, splashing into water. Yet not letting Spike unpunished, Squirk managed to swing his long tail and whipping Spike across his head, causing Spike to stagger and smash right into the shore.

Recuperating quickly though, Spike was instantly back on his feet, scanning the surrounding and local water cautiously with an emotionless expression being blank hidden behind a fiery glow of crimson red, his breathing getting more and more ragged as well as the brimstone smoke was escaping from his nostrils, not letting his guard down. Suddenly, Spikes left ear pointed itself on as his enhanced sense hearing picked up a hardly hearable sound of popping of bubbles from nearby, but it was too late to react, as four of Squirks tentacles out of the sudden rushed out from water, two of the wrapping themselves around Spikes snout while the other two constricted both of his arms and dragging him right underwater.

The water was bubbling profusely before bursting out by rising yet another though miniature tidal wave as Spike and Squirk both emerged yet this time Spike was holding Squirk by his neck with his arms in an choke hold like a professional wrestler, yet opening his mouth the dragon dug his razor sharp teeth right into the back of Squirk cranium, causing the sea serpent more pain and damage, struggling to break himself free from dragons nearly crushing like hug.

“That’s amazing!” Trixie uncharacteristically muttered in a very unusual excited and spontaneous like way, aside from somepony who remained usually that stoic and no-nonsense most of the time.

“Go Spike! You can do it!” Spidey on the other hoof cheered out aloud on the fullest for Spikes support, unable to supress his own excitement and nearly loosing a grip of his rudder.

“Squirk is going down!” Twilight cheered out as well in support, although unable to supress her worries about her scally little scally friends well-being.

“Great. Two gigantic monsters in an all out rumble. And we are about ta git caught in th' middle.” Wolverine huffed quite sarcastically, not being apparently too pleased of being dragged right into the fight between two gigantic monsters, however inwardly chiselling himself for actually calling a little Spike a freak along with Twilight along with Luna both princesses shooting the X-Men a scolding glares, aiding to better shup up.

By desperately trying to break himself free, Squirk got his lower miniature claws tendrils right underneath Spikes torso and delivered a series of a superfast punches with a great force potent to that of a gattling gun on battle ship that it blow nearly all air out of Spikes lungs and relinquishing his hold over Squirks neck, staggering a bbit. Yet an electrical sparks started chittering throughout Squirks serpentine body and just like before to shake the Avengers from his body releasing a quantum of bio-electrical bolts with an apparently high voltage and channelled by the local water gaining on its intensity to give Spike a pretty bad shock on the fullest, screech in discomfort and the blow of electricity even send a giant dragon flying before splashing into water and crashing right into bottom shore and even crushing it underwater.

“I have just had enough of this game freak! Now get ready to go extinct!” Squirk snarled maliciously as he had just had indeed enough to put up with Spike, the Elemental of Water took a deep breath in quite a similar fashion and once again releasing his ice breath from his mouth right on Spike. That put Spike totally into a disadvantage, as the local water around him instantly froze and turned into one big cover of ice like on the north pole by Squirks deadly blizzard and ice wind of an incredibly low nearly absolute zero temperature, literally freezing Spike on place, disabling him to move.

“SPIKE!!!” Peter along with Twilight and Trixie all simultaneously shrieked aloud on top of their lung by witnessing their little scaly friend just being turned into one big ice cube, with their breathing suddenly going rather ragged and their complexions nearly turned pale in a pure terror.

However, Spikes frozen frame that was just turned into one big iceberg suddenly and instantly started trembling itself, shaking in its centre, with cracks appearing and spreading over the ice like webs before Spike literally and eventually much for everyones awe managed to break himself free from his ice imprisonment with his very own pure physical might, releasing and enraged almighty roar.

“Impossible…!” Squirk blurted out in a totally bewilderment with a slight bumbling, unable to believe and cope that someone actually managed to resist and actually breaking free from his ice like seal, which he alone considered unbreakable.

“Wow! Someone has been eating spinach a lot…..” Felicia humorously quipped, although her comment also sounded somewhat uneasy like over Spikes sudden hormonal boost with his rather dramatic brute strength enhancement.

Suddenly, a traces of a fiery dark crimson aura escaped from Spikes body, taking a seething breath with smoke escaping from his mouth with his evil crimson glowing red glare centred right on Squirk, a feral snarl escaped from dragons throat before taking a deep breath and releasing more of his emerald green flames right into the ice cover all around as it all literally disappeared behind a flaming wall with such intensity that Squirk was forced to place his claw over his eyes otherwise he would go blind. Yet without expecting it and not reacting fast enough, Spike emerged right from the flames, soaring on his large wings as he tackled and grabbed Squirk by his neck with full force and smashing the sea serpent right on the shore hard.

Not wasting a time, Spike rose his free right arm while he was pinning Squirk with his left arm to the ground, before smashing his clawed palm right into the centre of his crab exoskeleton like armour over his chest with full and enough force to form cracks all over, causing Squirk to roar in pain by a sudden extreme pressure on his chest. Yet, rising his arm and smashing it over Squriks chest once more, this time though literally broking and nearly shattering it on pieces, causing more damage not to mention pain and misery to Squirk who suddenly felt somewhat paralyzed and unable to resist.

“Ouch….” Spidey stammered a little uneasily by witnessing an act of brutality and beatdown that Spike was inflicting over Squrik like a training dummy.

“That’s gonna hurt….” Wolverine stated in a very offhanded like manner, thought observing Spikes rather feral behaviour cautiously and also somewhat not feeling quite right about kids increasingly growing aggression.

Intenting to finish this, Spike grabbed Squirk by his tail, spreading his large wings and with one single mighty blow by even causing a small gust in the process, the dragon soared right up to the sky carrying Squirk along like an extra weight. Spike kept gaining on altitude, holding Squirk by his tail who was struggling himself yet also slightly shivering painfully by his armoured chest plate being severely damaged, while they kept rising up to the sky, when they eventually found themselves over such weight above the cloud levels and right under the Mare Liberty as well as Manehattans tallest buildings tops height, Spike than used his impressive brute strength and started spinning Squirk around like an Olympic athlete swinging a hammer, steadily gaining on intensity before he finally relinquished his hold and he sharply tossing Squirk right towards down.

Squirk was rushing his was down falling with a nearly dizzying speed, which intensified even further via force of gravity itself, yet a sudden slight sense of nausea took over Squirk and being nearly on bring to lose his conscience, before the Elemental eventually crashed into the ground of the Liberty Island with such force potent to an explosion over hundreds of pounds of dynamite, sending tremors and shaking the entire island, with even the statue itself trembling in its centre and rising the waves of the local water.

“We are almost there!” Luna muttered with her voice sounding a bit warily while still keeping her weather control magic at work via her horn to temper the local storming water around as the Avengers finally got closer to the shore of the Liberty Island.

“Then lets get the anchors aweigh! Spitfire, take a wheel.” Spider-Mane nonchalantly cheered out once again in more like a sailor like way, as he took his web-made rudder to Spitfire so she could be in charge as masked stallion approached to the another end of the raft, extending both his hooves and with his trademark and nearly perfect bullseye aim firing both his strands as they latched themselves right onto metal ring stuck in the pier wall for wrapping ropes of boats, instantly hooking the raft.

“Logan, give me the hoof!” Parker asked Wolverine to help him out as the gruff stallion merely yet without hesitation affirmatively grunted in response as the X-men and the webslinger simultaneously and with their combined might started pulling for the webbing strand and slowly yet steadily pulling the raft towards the shore.

The dust was slowly clearing itself up, revealing a large crater after Squriks hard landing, as the Elemental released a very weak and agony like grunt as he hardly struggled to crawl himself from it, helping himself with his tentacles along with claws and barely making it on his upright position, only to see Spike emerging from the dust spinning his large frame around and swinging his strong tail across Squirks face with enough force to send him flying backwards, as he crashed and bounced from the ground and falling right into water.

By flipping his wings to keep his monstrous frame in the mid-air, Spike tooks a very deep breath, trying to suck so much air into his lungs he could, tightening his body as an emerald green glow rays escaped through his mouth, as the dragon was preparing himself for one final attack.

Meanwhile Squirk somewhat hardly pulled is head out of the water, shaking his head in an attempt to recollect his sense, however could just do nothing, as in the instance Spike roared on top of his lungs as an explosion instantly went on out of his mouth with such intense glow and heat, causing the Avengers to shield their eyes and recoil a little bit, as Spike released a massive fireball of sparkling emerald green flames from his mouth, that zipped through the air with blazing speed right towards Squirk, hissing on the Elemental and in the same moment, the time itself like completely froze, as the flaming orb hit Squirk right into his face with a power potent to exploding sun, following with an intense and unreal glow of light as the Elemental suddenly found himself being engulfed by fire, releasing a very loud and agonizing roar that echoed throuht the entire island, yet though somewhat turned into a helpless screech before steadily turning down before getting mute out completely, as Squirks own burning frame eventually lost its balance and falling down much for the Avengers awe and splashing right into the water, while Spike landed on the solid ground as the earth underneath his weight shook, as an almighty groundshaking roar escaped though dragons throat and triumphantly pounding his chest by his victory over Squirk, apparently possibly killing the mighty Elemental of Water in the process.

“Wow….I mean just….Wow….” Was all Trixie could mutter in a very offhanded and shocked like way as the others just kept staring, struggling to cope what had just transpired in front of their eyes by actually witnessing Spike actually defeating the Elemental as they all managed to reach the shores wall after a very uneasy voyage.

“Yeah. We have just hit the Squrik with everything we got along with nearly going down and cute little Spike just takes that dude out without even breaking a sweat. What does it mean for us?” Felicia huffed as she nimbly leaped on the pier.

“That would depend what you mean by that cute and little right now…..” Sunset however stated with quite a cautious and unreadable expression and her tone bearing an undercurrent of uncertainty.

“Spike!” Twilight yelled out as she rushed her way towards Spikes position in the middle of the island as Peter along with other Avengers followed the librarian in pursuit.

“Well slap some purple boxer shorts on me and call me the Hulk. That was incredible little buddy.” Peter cheerfully stated being both though somewhat both excited as well as uncertain a little bit in the same time.

However, by perking his pointed ears on out of instincts and hearing the voices of those ponies that though strangely sounded strange to Spike, yet another very feral snarl escaped right through his throat, bearing a very hostile like expression over his scaly face with his eyes still being lost behind a fiery glow of crimson red, his breathing suddenly growing seething and ragged. Spike somewhat found himself completely out by himself, like he actually completely didn’t recognize his friends voices, lacking any of his usual common sense, with seemingly only instincts taking over his mind.

“Spike?” Twilight stammered incoherently with her tone growing concerned over his scaly little brother like figures well-being and making a couple of hesitant steps foward. “Is everything alright?”

“Wait!” Wolverine however halted Twilight right in her track as well as warning all his teammates, by cautiously taking in and observing Spikes odd behaviour via his very unique empathic like ability to sense the feelings of animals. “Somethin' ain't right!”

“Agree!” Luna stared carefully, had to agree and sympathize with Wolverines growing suspicions as the Guardian of the Moon could also sense that something was indeed seriously wrong with Spike. “I can sense a strange distortion in his aura. We better approach with caution.”

“Now just take it easy Spike….” Peter carefully approached closer toSpike, taking his mask off as his voice tuned up to be more soothing and comforting one, yet although bearing a slight sense of unnerving uncertainty about all this, not quite knowing how things would evolve further.

“Peter….” Twilight unnervingly begged her husband to better keep his distance although quite for not much vail.

“That was pretty hardcore, wasn’t it, little buddy? Just taking down an overgrown sea worm all by yourself, who by the way also appears to be a demi-god with representing of the key elements, along with your sudden slight…..eghm…..Condition change by also prematurely growing all up, that can be quite a shock, isn’t it……” Peter once again had one of his moments when he was nonchalantly talking too much by using a cute remarks, which more likely sounded like a bumbling and not exactly helping the situation much, making most of his teammates uncomfortable, especially Twilight rolling her eyes exasperated and Logan for instance lowly grunted annoyed.

However and in the instance, Spike slowly turned his massive head on his long strong neck around, centring his fiery crimson red glowing stare right on stallion calved in a heroic blue and red shade costume, taking another couple of seething breaths with more brimstone smoke escaping from his nostrils. “Now how about we all settle down, take it all quiet and easy and just go home….OH CRAP!” Peter carefully yet rather quite uneasily proposed an alternative, only for his Spider Sense out of the sudden within the centre of his cranium started blurring like crazy evident by spotting Spikes massive arm clenched into fist heading right towards him, yet reacting in the last minute, Peter nimbly backflipped out of the way, narrowly dodging Spikes attack as his fist merely hit the ground. However, Spikes punch was so mighty that it nearly shattered the ice covered ground that was frozen by Squriks ice breath and triggering a shockwave by the impact sending Peter flying into the air, yet he recovered by regaining his balance and gracefully landing on the ground several yards away by his friends side.

Everypony and mostly Twilight gasped in an utter shock, failing to cope and understand what has just transpired in front of their own eyes, yet their awes unfortunately were cut short as Spike took a deep breath and releasing more of his superhot emerald sparkling flames out of his mouth right on the Avengers, wanting to burn and scorch them yet reacting quickly, the ponies each spread out by an opposite directions, narrowly dodging the flames, although they could all feel the intense heat of Spikes fire breath, that drastically grew stronger nearly off charts.

“Hey! What is going on!” Peter blurted out in a total confusion and awe by failing to understand what had just happened, as Spike however released yet another horrendous roar and proceed approaching the ponies.

“SPIKE!” Twilight yelled out over Spike in an utter chock. “What are you thinking?!”

However, Spike a feral growl escaped though Sikes throat as he opened his mouth wide and lunged himself right on Twilight threating to devour her, yet luckily a faint shot echoed as one of Peters web strand latched itself right on Twilight back, pulling her swiftly out of Spikes razor sharp fangs reach, crunching merely an ice as young princess felt right into Peters extended hooves.

“He has turned on us!” Luna stammered in an utter shock, unable to believe and comprehend what had Spike just done by actually attacking his friend in a seemingly very hostile way, like he wouldn’t actually recognize his friends.

“But….Why?” Trixie stammered, being obviously just as, if not even more bewildered than Twilight was, also failing to get what was wrong with Spike. “What…..What is the deal?”

Like it wouldn’t be enough rampage yet, Spike spread out his large wings and with a single mighty flip, the dragon soared into the air, yet started flapping his wings so profusely that he literally caused a massive gusts of wind, creating a powerful hurricane with such intensity potent to bend the local trees as Peter, Twilight, Luna and the rest of the Avengers struggled, holding themselves as hard as they could at anything, otherwise they would be all get blown away.

“Would anyone care ta explain whut in th' blue blaze is that all about?!” Wolverine blurted out as he held himself to the ground with his adamantium claws like a mountain axes.

“Luna?” Peter gasped in shock while holding himself with his ability to stick at any surface, also holding both Twilight and Trixie around their waists as quite a dark and unfortunate thoughts came into young stallions mind. “Do you actually think….?”

“I am afraid so, my friend…..” Luna like sensing Peters thoughts replied very hesitantly with her usually stoic expression darkening even further, filling it with uncertainties. “If I have to guess, the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak is the case. Its great and destructive potential as you put it before, gave Spike a great power, yet unfortunately also overloading his system and apparently sending him into a fits of feral rage! And because of Spikes young age and inexperience, his body as well as mind cant handle that power, making him unable to control himself or stopping from the rampage!”

“So, instead of Spike would potentially be using that great power for a good use, that great power in the outcome is using him in an evil way!” Sunset deducted in a very logical yet also rather offhanded way holding her hat so it could got blown away.

“Well, exactly!” Luna gave the fiery maned unicorn an affirmative nod proving her theory being right, although deep down the Guardian of the Moon wished Sunset to be proven wrong.

“A classic dilemma of power corrupts! Is that a surprise?” Wolverine grumbled sarcastically, although inwardly chiselling and correcting himself, as suddenly a very strange and rather unpleasant feelings associated with Logan with yet more of the unfortunate and dark memories filled his mind, triggering quite a stabbing like pain near his heart and somewhat finding himself sympathizing with Spikes current condition, like he could actually relate.

“No……” Twilight murmured incoherently in very low tone sounding above the whisper also filled with anxiety, unable to cope and hard to believe what had just happened to Spike, her number one assistant and the best friend, who she loved like a younger brother.

“Then we will have to make Spike stop before he hurts himself, or anyone else!” Peter stated in a both decisive yet also rather uneasy manner, although young stallions voice sounded not being quite confident.

“Spike!” Twilight however yelled out and like out of her mind the librarian galloped her way right towards Spike.

“Twilight!” Peter yelled after Twilight shocked as Trixie placed both her hooves over her mouth in horror.

“Ain't git any closer kid!” Wolverine called out in concern for young mares safety.

“Spike! Its me!” Twilight called out, finding herself just over dozens of meters away from Spikes position, young princess voice was however sounding very wavery and sounding more like pleas as she rather desperately tried to snap Spike out of his rampage.

“Spike! You got to remember! Its me, Twilight! Your friend and you as my number one assistant! Remember?” Twilight called out again desperate, although her voice failed to reach Spikes ears, as dragons senses were completely numb, failing to analyse and recognize a sweet voice filled with so much sensitiveness that he would usually be so pleased to heart, as all of his feelings were nothing but gone, being all replaced with a newly found predatory instincts with only think going on within the confines of his mind, survival. A feral snarl escaped through Spikes throat as he sharply recoiled himself by rising on his hinder legs in his full length yet spreading his massive arms out and throwing them with his claws exposed right on Twilight.

“SPIKE!” Twilight shrieked out of shock yet finding her body out of the sudden like frozen with her muscles like locking themselves at place as the Celestias student couldn’t manage to move out of the utter shock as she just dully stared at Spikes open palms heading towards her, being about to get squashed.

“TWILIGHT!” Peter yelled out, appearing out of the sudden right in front of Twilight and just in time extending both his front hooves and although somewhat hardly blocking both of Spikes arms, generating a miniature shockwave by the impact potent to rise the dirt around the ground yet using quite some deal of his impressive spider strength to match an adult dragon.

“WATCH OUT!” Trixie blurted out as she galloped in a full speed and snatched Twilight out of the Spikes reach into a safe distance.

“Okay Spike…..I would rather not to hurt you….” Peter stated a little offhandedly with a hint of hesitation while wrestling against Spikes very own enormous brute strength. Oblivious to heroic attire calved stallions statement, Spike huffed like in contempt by pushing even harder as he used even more of his newly found strength, proving himself more than a match for the Knight of Equestria. “I haven’t meant that much!” Peter stammered with his voice sounding both strained and exasperated, feeling the ground underneath his hinder hooves crackling by an immense pressure as Spike was actually and much for everyponys who were witnessed overwhelming the wall-crawler with his savage might, yet much for Peters dismay, Spike once again took a deep breath, with emeralds embers along with brimstone escaping though his mouth.

“Oh boy!” Peter dumbly mumbled like already knowing forward what was gonna happen, inwardly and rather helplessly bracing himself from and incoming counter attack, yet out of the sudden a bright flash of light erupted as Sunset Shimmer materialized into existence just a few inches away from Peter.

“Hang on!” Sunset jerked out casually as she grabbed the Parker over his shoulder in the instance they both disappeared in yet another light explosion just in time before Spike released more of his flames although burning just a ground, as eventually Sunset along with Peter reappearing several yards away in a safe distance out of Spikes reach.

Black Cat galloped in a full speed around, yet taking an offensive maneuver as she nimbly leaped on top of her abilities forward Spike yet contorting her lower body into a flying right kick like motion, only to be countered and swatted hard by Spikes mighty arm as the cat burglar hit the ground and making a roll over.

“Don’t hurt him!” Twilight yelled out over Felicia and the others as the young princess was evidently more concerned and worried about Spike than her teammates.

“I am gonna keep that on mind.” Felicia groaned quite in an uneasy manner while shaking head to recollect her senses although hardly keeping her frame from the ground, yet better bracing herself for another incoming attack yet to come.

Spitfire soared out of the air and zipping around Spikes head by making a swift right turn in an attempt to distract him, while Peter, Trixie and Felicia regrouped themselves, yet though distracted by a light orange streak like trail, however by spotting the pegasus with an edge of his eye, Spike swung his powerful tail around and swatting Spitfire out of the sky like a fly, as the captain of Wonderbolts herself was quite bewildered about giant and seemingly clumsy dragons surprisingly good reflexes as she found herself in a nasty spin before eventually ending up and hitting ice hard ground with some rolls.

Sunset casted her levitation spell and rising herself into the sky, as she flew her way right towards Spike as she was just a few meters away from his snout, trying to attract Spikes attention from grounded Spitfire as Spike seemed to be somewhat surprised to see a flying pony right in front of his snout. Loading her magic right into her horn, Sunset released her glowing streaky magenta beam of energy with multicoloured particles and blasting right Spikes face in the close range. Roaring discomforted and in quite a disoriented state, yet out of control, Spike evidently clumsily stroke and headbutted Sunset with his head with a force potent to that of a battering ram, knocking and sending Sunset flying backwards as the Celestias former personal student hit the ground hard just like Felicia and Spitfire did.

“STOP IT KID!!!” Wolverine yelled out aloud in quite an outrageous like tone as he proceed in a full speed gallop before leaping on top of his abilities right over Spikes head from behind yet grabbing his horns tightly with his front hooves, the X-Men pulled with all his might, trying to distract and lead Spikes attention away from the others. Roaring in both discomfort and outrage alike, Spike thought started bucking himself and swinging his head around fiercely like a fierce bull on the rodeo, trying to shake his unwilling rider with Logan doing his best to hold himself. However, extending his arm, Spike right then managed to grab Wolverine from his head, as Logan could merely grunt rather warily yet bracing himself as Spike sharply swung the X-Men in horizontal like motion and smashing him right to the ground hard with a loud THUD, yet also making sure to finish him off, the dragon started punching Logan violently, each strike potent to shake and send the tremors throughout the island. Hopefully, if it wasn’t for Logan virtually indestructible adamantium lacked skeleton, his body would already be arguably just reduced to nothing but a fatty stain.

“THAT IS ENOUGHT!” Luna howled in a very outrageous way which more likely sounded a demand with her voice sounding slightly distorted and releasing a light blue glowing stream in a form of a lasso from her horn that wrapped itself around Spikes neck, lassoing him like a cowboy a wild bronco and pulling hard with all her might to as she pulled the dragon away from Logan, cutting him out from the beating up. However, Lunas horn instantly started sparkling with a seemingly large amount of electricity as she therefore sent that concentrated electricity and quite a high voltage of her lightning through her lasso and shocking Spike on the fullest, with dragon roaring aloud on top of his lungs as the electrical currents channelled throughout the dragons entire body as he nearly looked like a giant fluorescent lamp.

Yet however shuddering and recuperating himself from the electrical shock quite quickly, Spike grabbed the magic lasso like beam with his arms and utilizing his brute strength, Spike managed to break magic rope with relatively easy much for Lunas own awe, recoiling sharply yet however the Moon Goddess had to brace herself as Spike concentrated his crimson glowing attention right on her, taking a deep breath and releasing his green magic fire breath, though only for Luna casting a protective barrier around her frame just before the emerald green flames nearly engulfed her.

“I just don’t understand this.” Twilight stammered still an utter confusion and concern, evident by her breathing growing more and more erratic, still failing to understand the entire deal with Spikes sudden violent and completely out of character behaviour.

“Luna! Can you tell what he thinks he is doing?” Peter called upon Luna while along with Twilight and Trixie reached Logans side and trying to help their gruff friend to stand up.

Taking in her best friends idea, Lunas royal blue eyes disappeared behind a white glow as she used her telepathy to look into Spikes mind, yet the iron clad maiden expression darkened. “Thera are no real thought filling his mind…..” Luna stammered, her voice sounding uncharacteristically apprehensive and unsettling while Spike kept profusely breathing fire. “His heart is completely different now, he has none of the indecision or sadness or fear. He is all aggressive. All about the fight. Survival. Like a killing machine….”

In the instance, Spike instantly stopped breathing fire yet by staring at Luna being protected by a magic bubble and instinctively realizing that his flames couldn’t burn the alicorn that way, Spike released yet a very enraged and frustrated like roar over an incredibly high frequency, sending a powerful vibrating waves throughout the entire location, causing the ground to shake in its centre and distorting Lunas protective barrier. Yet however, Spike suddenly redirected his attention from Luna, slowly turning his head around as his crimson red eyes centred right on Sunset and Felicia supporting Spitfire before fully turning his massive frame towards the mares, centring his attention fully on them.

“NO!” Luna howled as she in the instance canceled her magic shield as her right hoof started pulsing and sparkling with her dark blue magic aura and sharply driving it forward in an attempt to strike Spike, yet however by reacting with a speed-blitz like reflexes and like actually be anticipating princess move, Spike managed to block Lunas magic enhanced punch with his massive arm, yet countering by grabbing Luna right over her head with his with another free arm, swinging and throwing Luna backwards before she smashed into the ground very hard, making several nasty rolls over the ground and eventually coming into a halt.

However, making one single leap, Spike lunged himself, overcoming a distance judging over several yards as he landed right over Lunas motionless frame, the dragon grabbed the tip of Lunas night sky like floating mane and rising his free arm with his claws exposed, being just about to execute the mare and he would apparently do, if Peter just in time didn’t stroke him down, driving his elbow right into the centre of Spikes midsection and knocking him to the ground, yet Peter made a flip and landing of his hinder hooves just a few yards away from Spike.

“Leave her alone, Spike! Fight me!” Peter challenged Spike by trying to make the dragon focus on him rather than finishing off Luna, his voice sounded quite firm and serious, lacking any of his trademark humour as apparently young stallion was started to just had it with Spikes rumble.

Snarling viciously and seeing yet another opponent to deal with, Spike roared viciously as he lunged himself forward, sprinting on all his four to Peter. Galloping in a fully speed to Spike face to face, Peter nimbly contorted his body and forcing himself into a slide right underneath Spike, yet he fired from both his hooves as his webbing wrapped both of Spikes arms before shifting his momentum and sharply throwing his hooves by tightening his strands with all his might as he sweeped Spikes arms as the dragon lost both his balance and footing was forced into hip before smashing right into the ground.

Getting back on his feet instantly Spike once again lunged forward right on Peter opening his mouth wide with his razor sharp fang glaring, yet Peter avoided the crunch by flipping and landing quite hard onto Spikes head with his hinder hooves, galloping down Spikes back, yet unfortunately shrugging the hit, Spike turned his head around to the knight, taking a deep breath, getting ready to spit more of his fire breath, though his attack failed to hit its mark as Peter reacting to his Spider Sense backflipped, fired yet another of his webbing right into the claw of Spikes wing and with one swift swing he dodged the fire blast that instead struck and nearly scorched the back of dragons thigh as Spike surprisingly roared in pain, by actually feeling the power and intense heat of his very own fire breath.

However his cries were quickly silenced, courtesy of a highly powered right roundhouse kick to the face from Peter. Spike fell right into his face to the ice surface by Peters amazing force as young stallion landed in front of Spike, bracing himself for round two. “I am sorry for this Spike. But….You are not giving me much a choice.”

“Oh man! What do we gonna do?” Trixie stammered unnervingly while witnessing Peter taking of Spike yet by following Twilight in her pursuit reaching out Princess Luna.

“I don’t know Trixie. But we just cant harm Spike! He is our friend! So, we got to think of something.” Twilight insisted in quite a harsh and hesitant like manner yet doing her best to keep it together and level up her increasingly ragged breathing yet helping Princess Luna to stand up and supporting a slightly taller mare over her side. “Princess Luna….?” Twilight though carefully asked Luna for any options.

“I am very stunned by this sudden turn of events as you are, Twilight Sparkle.” Luna muttered, her usually stoic and even like tone sounded in the contrary darkened and rather sceptical, being filled with uncertainty. “I was in and checked Spikes mind, yet instead all those primitive thoughts all about fighting and survival, I also found out that his mind is a way different than it was before, as it has now two different sides.”

“Two sides? I…I don’t get it.” Trixie muttered in quite a dumbfounded like manner, failing to understand Princess Lunas statement.

“Spikes own side now unfortunately appears to be dormant or rather in some sort of stasis like state, while the second one…..Which apparently appears to be an adult dragon, though more likely a savage raging beast is in control and reigning dominant over Spike. Therefore, Spike is helpless to fight back or regain control. I….I am indeed not sure what to do. At normal circumstances, I would enter Spikes mind in an attempt to help him out to regain control, but…..Something about that great power of Cyttorak, its corruptive effects are somewhat blocking my link to him.” Luna explained with her tone sounding to be very wavering, if not even filled with terror.

“So, you cant do anything?” Trixie gasped with her worries still getting worse and the situation even didn’t help as Luna gave a stage magician a very sceptical uncertain look.

“Hurm…..Guys….” Logan who by the time passed finally managed to recuperate himself from the beat up Spike gave him and joining the mares side, yet making several shifts of his head, the X-Men fixed his cervical spine with a slight cracking like sounds echoing, yet though strangely Logans tone also sounded somewhat and quite hopeful, like having something very important to say.

“Logan?” Twilight asked and titling her head by again having Logan by her side.

“If you have any idea how to help or stop Spike, then right now would better than never.” Luna stated which although more like sounded like a polite urge on her gruff partner to say his opinion.

“Ya see guys…..” Logan started while trying to recollect his thoughts, considering carefully yet his masked expression though turned rather unreadable. “If that Crimson Gem of Cyttoraks “duplicate” as ya put it, really gave Spike a great power along with his new humongous like look, potent to that one of the original Juggernaut, I believe it must have also proposed th' kid th' same weaknesses.”

“What kind of weaknesses do you mean, Logan?” Twilight asked carefully with her brow narrowing.

“Cain Marko aka. Juggernaut, despite havin' a virtually limitless superhuman strength along with bein' completely invulnerable ta almost any form of damage, Cain had been susceptible ta exceedingly high levels of mental and mystical attacks, yet though bein' usually protected by his helmet, that shielded his mind from telepathic assault. In order ta beat Juggernaut, me along with th' entire X-Men team had to work together and hard ta remove his helmet and Chuck than had ta use a great deal of his telepathy ta defeat and immobilize Cain. However, neither of those effects caused Juggernaut any permanent physical or mental damage at all, only immobilize him.”

“A mental and mystical attack you say?” Trixie stated as her brow narrowed quite in awe.

Luna however also considered Logans idea quite carefully. “Well….If that is the fact along with that entire case with that Juggernaut himself and his weakness against psionics and mysticism…..Well….I guess I could use my very own ability to enter the dream realm along with my telepathic abilities, I could use it against Spike.”

“Princess Luna!” Twilight however gasped, her voice crackling and rather energetically grabbing Lunas hooves, even gently shaking with princess as she was evidently protesting against the entire idea. “You just….You cant do that just like that! What if….You actually harm Spike?”

“Calm down, Twilight.” Luna gently rubbed Twilight hooves reassuringly with her own. “If I use just a little considerable amount of my psionics, I just may be able to disable Spike yet also hopefully calming him down so he just might even return back to his own self.” although Lunas voice strangely somewhat lacked surety at all.

“But…..” Twilight blurted out to protest even further which though appeared to be whine.

“Twilight. This just might be our only way…..” Trixie though cut Twilights protests short by trying to make a reason and placing her hoof over Twilight shoulder, yet inwardly the stage magician wasn’t too much thrilled about it either.

Meanwhile, Spike took another breath and being about to release more of his flames, yet being already aware of that, Peter quickly fired from both his hooves as his webbing spread over Spikes snout just about wrapping his trap shut before he had a chance to breath his fire. Yet although rather hesitantly taking an offense, a Twilight Arm over Peters right hoof started glowing with electrical sparks igniting around it as young stallion leaped up and drove his glowing magic enhanced punch right underneath Spikes lower jaw with a great force as the impact send Spike flying, hitting hard and smashing a near pier at the edge of the islands shore by his hard fall.

However, getting enraged even further by that, Spike snorted and managed to burn through Peters sticky webbing over his mouth with his flames burning it and despite his colossal size, Spike managed to get back on his feet instantly with one swift flip from the ground. Taking an evasive action, Peter proceed galloping on his hinder hooves with Twilight Arms over his front hooves glowing before leaping out on top of his abilities forward Spike being about to deliver some more powered punches, unfortunately, once again reacting surprisingly quickly Spike extended both of his powerful arms before pounding them both together into one mighty thunderclap, threfore generating a tremendously powerful shockwave in the process, propagating through the air, powerful and potent to bend every trees and anticipating all dirt and debris around.

Peter unfortunatelly had no time to brace himself was hit by Spikes shockwave on the fullest and in quite a close range, feeling an immense sonic like vibrations rattling throughout his entire body along with an immense gust of winds, forcing the knight to clutch over his head as he was sent flying backwards with a speed of a missile with even some pieces of debris hitting him in process before striking the frozen ground very hard, making several nasty rolls, creating a crackles in ground in the process before eventually smashing right into the near fountain.

“PETER!” Both Twilight and Trixie yelled out simultaneously frightened as they frantically rushed forward to Peter side. Grunting weakly and finding himself in a half-dazzled like state, the world in front of Peters eyes was spinning around, his senses being somewhat numbed as young stallion yould also hear nothing but an unceasing ringing echoing within his ears, evident by the side effects of Spikes shockwave, having his Spider-Mane heroic attire tattered all over, Peter struggled to recuperate himself and move his frame, although he managed quite hardly as Twilight and Trixie reached his side and tried to dig him out of the fountains remains.

“That did it!” Wolverine growled menacingly, having apparently enough of this, extended his hooves and unleashed his adamantium claws and proceed galloping on his hinder hoovers forward Spike. Yet unfortunately, Spike took yet another deep breath and breathed more of his emerald green fire, forcing Logan to unwillingly stop in his tracks and retreat back, yet though Spike was breathing his fire so profusely that the north side of the Liberty Island soon found itself flashed by the emerald green glow of dragons blazing flames, with everypony had to cover themselves and Twilight had to cast a protective magic shield bubble to shield Peter, Trixie and herself from the flames reach.

“Everypony! Lets combine our might together and attack in the same time!” Luna cried uout upon Sunset, Black Cat and Spitfire, coordinating and assembling the rest of the team, knowing the situation was getting critical, they had to end this and quickly before the entire island would end up like hell and if they either liked it or not to take on or harming Spike, the rest of the Avengers with Luna flipping her wings to keep herself in the mid-air surrounded Spike from each sides, being ready for Moon Goddess cue.

Felicia proceed galloping forward Spike in a full speed, yet Spike be seeing the snow-maned mare running to his direction, the dragon lunged himself opening his mouth and exposing his razor sharp teeth. Yet flipping right over, Felicia narrowly dodged the crunch, yet swiftly pulling out her one last remaining grappling hook from the fur on her gauntlet and started spinning it like a ninja kunai blade fixed on rope, throwing it as her claws like grapnel bind itself over Spikes mouth, shutting it up. Yet Felicia offensivelly stomped her hooves hard over Spikes face, making his temporarily dazzled before leaping down and landing right on his back, Felicia sharply recoiled and pulled with all her might holding the rope in her mouth as she forced Spike fixed with her grappling hook to recoil, twisting his head around and therefore against his will forcing himself into stand up position and showing his exposed guts, which was the opportunity on which the Avengers were waiting for.

“I am truly sorry Spike, but it is for your own good!” Luna stated with quite an unreadable expression and her voice sounding firm and serious, although there was also a hint of hesitation present within it, as dark blue alicorn rose her hooves up to the sky as in the instance a powerful lightning stroke right out from stormy clouds that stroke and channelled through Lunas horn like a lightning conductor, yet Luna released that accumulated electricity right on Spike. Sunset Shimmer loaded her horn with her own fiery glowing aura and releasing a series of numerous glowing blasts, while Spitfire on the another hoof soaring thought the air once again started spinning around her axis before once again becoming a living twister, yet this time also unleashing an accumulated cyclone like blast, yet Felicia leaped out of Spike and managing to get away into a safe distance just in time before all three mares combined blasts hit Spike into his midsection on the fullest, as the process triggered strong chain reaction and a powerful explosion occurred by the process, with Spike roaring on top of his lungs of both discomfort and pain echoing though the area yet being tuned down.

Luna, Spitfire, Sunset and Felicia were waiting cautiously yet not letting their guard down as they warily stared at the smoke after the explosion, yet unfortunately much for mares unfortunate and utter shock, they stared as Spike emerged out of the smoke unscratched and not seemingly harmed at all. A feral snarl came out of Spikes throat before releasing yet another horrendous roar.

“Do it again, ladies!” Luna ordered the mares to take another action and concentrating more of her magic into her horn, however much for her dismay, Spike like he would followed and appearing in a blur with a surprising agility, yet with a single swipe of his massive arm, the dragon swatted Luna hard before she had ever had change to react of defend herself, sending her falling right to the ground with a hard landing.

“Princess Luna!” Spitfire and Sunset yelled out simultaneously as pegasus cautiously flew her way towards Lunas position so she could help her, yet only for Spike swinging his another free arm and swatting Captain of Wonderbolt too like a mosquito as the pegasus ended up on the ground. Sunset kept galloping forward Lunas and Spitfires position, yet unfortunately unable to brace herself in time before Spikes arm swatted the fiery maned unicorn also, knocking her out.

Black Cat took an evasive actions, galloping their way forward by desperately trying to get to Lunas, Spitfires and Sunsets siee to help them out, yet unfortunately being aware, Spike swung his long powerful tail and getting the cat burglar too as Felicia was send into a nasty roll through the ground before stopping herself though hitting the near tree hard, being just knocked down, leaving her as well as Luna, Spitfire and Sunset out of commission.

Spike looked around, cautiously scanning his surrounding as seeing all four heroic attire dressed like mare down, the dragon crimson red glowing glare shifted itself right over Twilight, Trixie and Peter nearby, taking a couple of seethed breaths through his teeth, Spike took a few steps forward, though out of the sudden something hit Spike right into his hip with quite a formidable force, as Wolverine himself tackled Spike with enough force and momentum to knock the dragon down to ground as the X-Men instantly flipped back on his hinder hooves, now only him standing against Spike as the last line of defence.

“Alright kid, here is th' deal.” Wolverine spoke off in quite a low cautious tone by actually yet strangely proposing Spike options. “Ya just may calm down and we might ta take th' things easy way. Or…..” By extending his right hoof, Logan let his adamantium claws out with a SNIKT as three deadly blades shone in light, exposing their sharpness. Unfortunately and evidently not buying the gruff stallions threatening words, Spike snorted thought his nostrils, taking a deep breath and in the instance breathing more of his green flames from his mouth right on the Wolverine, yet bracing himself and inwardly be expecting that, the X-Men swiftly leaped away out of the flames reach yet making a nimble somersault on the ground.

“Hurm! So much fer th' easy way….” Wolverine grumbled exasperated, inwardly cursing under his breath by trying to make a reason with Spike not working, yet fiercely bracing himself as Spike lunged himself forward, yet knowing the being diplomatic would be a waste of time, Wolverine snarled fiercely before lunging himself and proceed galloping to Spike face to face. "Lets dance!"

Spike run all his four, the ground was trembling underneath his steps as he extended his right arm exposing his claws and swung it forward to strike Wolverine, yet the X-Men leaped into the air by narrowly dodging Spikes claws yet also bouncing himself from dragons arm, Logan flipped over Spikes colossal body before effortlessly landing on his hinder hooves from behind.

Making an offense, Spike swiftly rose his long massive dragon like tail and swinging it after Logan, who however jumped out of the way as the tail hit only the ground, nearly shattering its frozen surface under its pressure. Spike however relentlessly swung his left arm with his claws exposed in an attempt to swat the X-Men with it, yet Wolverine offensively countered the attack by making a swift bobbing move and striking Spikes arm specifically into the location of his supinator muscles and somewhat actually weakening dragons arm. Using the opportunity, Wolverine instantly countered with a very sharp right uppercut right underneath Spikes lower jaw, striking with a surprising and formidable force via combination of his naturally enhanced strength with an augmentation of his Adamantium skeleton, therefore making Spike recoil sharply by the hit. Not letting Spike catch his breath thought, Logan stroke a sharp left uppercut right into Spikes midsection with enough force to blow quite an amount of breath out of Spikes lungs, followed by a right hook punch across Spikes face before leaping up, grabbing Spike over his scaly eyebrows and delivering a nasty hard headbutt right into the centre of dragons forehead, throwing such an array of powerful strikes and causing a large demonic empowered dragon to stagger back as each strike managed to slightly dazzle him.

“Come on Peter! You got to do something!” Twilight frantically yet also gently shake Peter by his shoulders forcing him into a sitting position, trying to wake her knight out of his self-induced trance as the young stallion still yet didn’t quite fully recuperated from the shock that suffered from Spikes mighty thunderclap shockwave, slurring and grunting incoherently.

“Snap out of it, idiot! COME ON!” Trixie literally screamed on top of her lungs, as her cries eventually and right then got their way to Peter, yet the stage magician rose her hoof and slapped the stallion right over his forehead with a great force, finally snapping him from his day-dreaming.

“Cheez Trixie!” Peter yelled out in a mild shock by finally returning back to the girls, as Trixies little reality check eventually worked, though sounding somewhat agitated and his aching forehead as well as the ringing that was echoing within his ears finally wore off, yet the unmasked stallion clutches over his head as some of the remaining jolts of pain still coursed through his cranium a bit. “Yeah! Cant you just cry any louder? My second hear is still in order yet.”

Oblivious to young stallions complaining, a smug satisfied grin formed over Trixies face, being obviously more than happy with herself as and Twilight could relieve themselves, knowing that Peter would be just fine.

Spike swung his arm clenched into a fist right on Wolverine, although the X-Men swiftly dodged Spikes strike to side as his punch stroke merely a ground, yet the dragon swung another punch vertically, but once again striking a ground instead as Logan again successfully jumped out of the way. The mutant then Made a series of back flips several meters away from Spike to keep a distance from dragon, yet snaring fiercely, Logan took an offence, lunging himself right forward Spike as he stroke him right into a specific place on his neck with a tip of his right hoof, therefore surprisingly and strangely causing the dragon to stagger a little bit.

Yet Logan repeated the process, striking Spike all over the certain regions of his body, focusing his hits on such parts like shoulder, chest, midsection, thigh and knee, afterwards causing Spike so much strange stunning like pain and discomfort, feeling like his own muscles would be locking themselves at place before Spike actually collapsed on his knees shivering involuntarily. The case, Logan actually focused and stroke several pressure points over Spikes body, therefore temporarily locking the parts of Spikes muscles and significantly weakening large dragons massive frame and resolve in the process. Taking an advantage of Spikes subdue like state, Wolverine shifted his momentum into his lower body, extending his hinder hooves and by using all of his strength, the X-Men delivered a very intense nasty mule like kick right into Spikes snout with such force, generating a miniature shockwave in process and lunging Spike backwards as he smashed into the ground landing hard.

Wolverine leaped backwards several meters away to take some distance yet bracing himself not letting his guard down, waiting for Spikes next move. And just like he anticipated, Spike although struggling and quite hardly got into his feet instantly, yet though stretching his body, limbs and neck out in order to fix his muscle. By fully recuperating himself, Spike hissed fiercely by making into a standing like position, as he threw his arms and dug his claws into the frozen ground and by utilizing his tremendous brute strength with every muscles within his body tight on the fullest, Spike literally tore a massive piece of earth right out of the ground lifting it right up evidently without too much effort.

Snarling fiercely, Wolverine this time extended his hooves and unleashing his adamantium claws out of his gloves its trademark SNIKT sound. By taking his move, the X-Men lunged himself galloping on his hinder hooves forward Spike having his deadly razor sharp blades perked out, which however proved to be a tactical mistake, as Spike waiting for and actually expecting gruff stallions move, the dragon lifted the large piece of ground over his head and just slamming it right on Wolverine who didn’t have a chance nor time to brace himself of react fast enough to leap out of the way with the force potent to shake the entire island in its centre, as the mutant superhero instantly found himself crushed and buried underneath a large megaton piece of earth.

Yet though Spike lifted the piece of earth again from the ground, revealing Logan being literally struck in the made crater in the process, and though being still whole and in the one piece thanks to his unbreakable bones being lacked in Adamantium, the X-men released a very disheartening and beaten up like groan, feeling himself to be just rolled over by a steamroller, unable to move a muscle. That however wasn’t just a right time to take a nap, as Spike threw the piece of earth aside, yet bending his massive frame down, he threw his right arm and pinning Logan to the ground hard, rendering the mutant even more helpless and subdued, yet furthermore extending his free left arm and extending his claws, being about to finish this.

“Leave him alone!” Out of the sudden a familiar feminine outrageous although quite a boastful voice called out, followed by frustrated screams and screeching, with an incoming glowing blast of pink colour shooting and just blasting exploding right over Spikes face, making him sharply recoil and relinquish his grip on Logan, as Trixie suddenly appeared out of nowhere galloping her way forward Spike to aid Logan in a full speed, as the mares horn was pulsing fierily with her pink aura and bearing quite a very bold look on her features before although like out of her mind yet with her eyes closed shooting a series of more magic beams from her horn, each blast hit Spike with rapid succession and with a surprising force, causing a large dragon to stagger back.

Right then, Trixie eventually snapped out from her self-induced trance, returning back to reality as she stopped just a few feet away from the crater where Logan was buried while trying to figure out what had just transpired as she actually managed to shoot a magic blast of her own. “I have…..I have actually done that?”

Yet however Trixies awe was cut short and with her resolve nearly crumbling as well as also soon regretting her actions, as Spike towered himself over the mare, with his crimson red glare piercing though her soul, gritting his razor-sharp teeth to the core and getting ready for yet another of his deadly fire breath. “Uh oh!” Trixie stammered unnervingly with a whimper, yet reacting instinctively, she leaped right into the crater after Logan and in the instance casting her very own magic shield bubble, just in time before Spike released more of his emerald green flames that literally engulfed the crater.

“NO SPIKE!!!” Peters voice suddenly echoed aloud, as Knight of Equestria shot his webbing from both of his hooves, as a sticky substance hit Spikes face directly and instantly webbing his eyes, making the dragon cease breathing fire and rendering him temporarily blindfolded.

Following and appearing in a blur by screaming on top of his lungs, apparently just having it with this all rumble, both Twilight Arms over Peters hooves started glowing intensively and generating electrical sparks that were sparkling fiercely, before young stallion leaped on top of his abilities, bringing his lower hooves to his chest before thrusting them forward and dropping a hard double flying mule kick right into Spikes chest, with enough force to take dragons breath away a little bit and making him to stumble, yet Peter drove his right magic enhanced punch right across Spike snout, only to be followed with an uppercut right into dragons exposed midsections, each strike being potent to a thunder and generating a shockwaves potent to send the tremors throughout the battlefield, yet Peter crossed both his glowing hooves over into an X like shape and slamming them right into Spikes neck hard, making a giant dragon to recoil and stagger a good deal with a slight hoarsening. Using the opportunity, Peter grabbed both of Spikes legs from below and by using a great amount of his spider strength along combined with pro-wrestling like takedown, the knight managed to hip threw Spike and smashing him right into the ground hard.

“Peter!” Trixie called out while then cancelling her magic shield that faded away, yet much for Peters relief finding out that Trixie and Logan were both alright, evident by Trixies own protective magic shield that she used to selflessly protect Wolverine from being turned into ash by Spikes fire breath as she also tried to help Logan out, supporting and trying to make him stand up from the crater.

“Trixie! This is dangerous! Take cover now!” Peter cautiously instructed Trixie to take cover which was quite a good reason yet taking every advantage he could before Spike could even hope to stand up, Peter somehow fixed the mechanism on both of his web shooters, extending his hooves and fired his webbing strands on the fullest in a form of a very strong quick-spreading spray, as a gossamer hit, latching itself and quite rapidly expanded in the process all over Spikes body, subduing and making dragon hard to move.

“I am hurling my webbing out of both of my webshooters. The half, if not nearly all what is inside them. Its strong enough and just enough to stop sixteen tons heavy semitruck riding in a full speed.” “The pity though, Spike isn’t the sixteen tons have semitruck.” Peter inwardly grumbled to himself in quite an exasperation yet never ceasing in his actions, bombarding and spray the dragon with so much of his webbing spray like crazy and so profusely, before Spikes entire humongous frame was eventually turned into one large coconut just in time when Peter eventually and also emptied his last cartridges, which hopefully was worth it.

“Well, how do you just like that ladies and gentlecoats? An instantly webbed dragon. Being kept fresh and well-preserved.” Peter boastfully quipped over his eventual triumph, although rather and quite uneasily relieved to himself. while hopefully being done as he fully managed to immobilize Spike with every of his webbing he had in his reserves.

“You have done it, Peter!” Trixie cheered out over Peters doing as she was helping out and supporting Logan over her frame Yet unfortunately, the mare was celebrating just too soon as much for Peters, Trixies and Logans combined dismay and awe, the gigantic coconut of webbing started trembling itself, as Spikes powerful arm managed to tear its way through Peters webbing that normally when hardening on air being usually as strong and durable like a steel itself, yet also burning the gossamer with his fire breath, before Spike eventually tore the webbing apart and broking his way out of the sticky like imprisonment, tearing the coconut without too much effort like it would paper.

“No way!” Trixie gasped with her deep violet eyes widening like a pair of saucers by witnessing Spike tearing its way out of Peters webbing self-made coconut with easy like a butterfly, a very big, weird and ugly butterfly.

“Terrific…..” Peter grumbled under his breath, sighing in both exasperation and dismay with the use every of his webbing cartridges int his disposal as well all his efforts went to actual waste. "Does he has a slightest idea how much time it takes for me to make this stuff? Or does he honestly thinks that web cartridges can be picked up right from trees like apples for isntace? I supposes AJ wouldnt buy this idea either."

“Now that would be th' world largest and weirdest butterfly I have ever seen. One big scally and ugly one.” Logan huffed sarcastically yet also feeling himself quite uneasy in order to deal once again with Spikes ongoing rampage.

Roaring menacingly, having his evil red glowing eyes glaring and piercing right through three ponies souls, Spike before lunging himself to once again attack Peter, Logan and Trixie. However, out of the sudden and without seeing that coming, a glowing sparkling wall of amethyst coloured of an arguably magic origin was suddenly casted and like a castle gate slamming into the ground, therefore dividing Peter, Logan, Trixie and Spike on an opposite sides, yet seemingly and on purpose restraining the dragon so he couldn’t reach the ponies, as Spike snorted and stared at the glowing energy shield questioningly.

Yet in the instance and much for Peters, Logans and Trixies awe, Twilight was descending out of sky with a swan like grace, flipping her wings in the mid-air like an angle, although her horn was pulsing with her magic aura, evident that she was the one responsible of casting the magic shield like wall, having her hooves extended, yet her royal amethyst eyes being lost behind a bright glow of white yet staring at Spike with quite a cautious and unreadable look.

“Spike! I don’t wish to fight or harm you!” Twilight trailed off, her voice sounded to be slightly wavering and sounding slightly above a verge whisper, before though slightly tuning on and sounding on the contrary very firm and serious and somewhat cold for instance. “But I am giving you this warning! I wont let you harm my friends!” Twilight gave Spike this warning and loading her horn with more of her alicorn magic and enhancing her magic wall even further.

However snorting indifferently in response and being completely oblivious to young princess warnings, Spike let out yet another mighty horrendous roar, its vibrations distorting the magic walls surface yet Spike slammed his head by headbutting the force field with a force potent to the middle aged battering ram, followed with an intense swing of his powerful tail from the side, yet standing up, Spike clenched his palm into a fist and slamming it hard into the barrier, each strike generating distorting waves throughout the barrier, yet however Twilights magic wall remained standing still and intact, being seemingly impenetrable. Roaring aloud in frustration, Spike made into a standing position, clenching his right palm into a fist and slamming it right into the barrier before following up with a left back fist, distorting the barrier even further.

However and in the instance, quite a unpleasant pressure started getting on Twilight while she found herself struggling to concentrate her magic hard in order to keep her protective magic wall at work, that though unfortunately already started getting weaker every moment and even wavering, threatening to actually fade away due to the intense force of Spikes powerful strikes as their generated pressure made Twilight slightly recoil, as the mare could actually feeling her little scaly friend newly gained enormous brute strength. A piercing strain of fatigue was channelling thought Twilights horn right into the centre of her cranium, making her stagger and struggling to keep her frame airborne. Yet refusing to give in, Twilight remained headstrong by hold on and trying to keep her magic barrier on.

“He is going to break the wall!” Trixie stammered with her worries rising and unnervingly placing her hooves over her mouth while Spikes continued thrashing right into Twilights magic wall with such a destructive force and rampage, with even small cracks appear and started spreading over the barrier as Spike furthermore breathed more of his emerald superhot flames right to the barrier from the outside by consistently trying to break it.

And then in the instance it all came out like a party balloon taking too much pressure before eventually popping as Spike leaped up, spreading both of his arms skyward before slamming both of his fists right into the wall with such force as he eventually managed to break the barrier, shattering it as Twilight magic shield crumbled like a glass that was sust broken by a stone, yet Spikes blow generated an intense shockwave that hit and sent Twilight flying backwards.

“TWILIGHT!” Peter and Trixie both yelled out simultaneously with a strained voices, yet reacting out of his heroic instincts, Peter leaped up into the air, extending his hooves and he managed to catch Twilight as Princess of Friendship felt right into her knights extended hooves before Peter again safely landed on the ground with Twilight in his grasp.

“TAKE COVER!!!” Wolverine though called out aloud cautiously only as Spike once again lunged his humongous bulky reptilian body forward the ponies, yet also reacting out of his primal instincts on his own, Wolverine quickly grabbed Trixie and sharply snatching her away.

“WATCH OUT!” Peter yelled on Wolverine as he casually threw Twilight over to Logan who grabbed the librarian with his free hoof, yet unfortunately Peter couldn’t hope to react fast enough to brace or saving himself from incoming, as the Spiders Sense within the back of his cranium blurred out like crazy, but it was too late, before Spike eventually landed on the ground hard by grabbing Peter right into his arms and getting the young stallion into a very infamous wrestling move called as “bear hug”, clenching Peter with both of his arms fest, pressing him over his chest and constricting him like a python constricting a chicken.

Peter screamed out with a strained voice, frantically gasping for breath while desperately panting and struggling feverishly to move and break himself free from Spikes bone cracking like hold, though young stallion much for his dismay found his effort for no vail, unable to or hoping to match Spikes tremendous brute strength.

"You know Spike....Ungh.....Normally I would be more than flattered about you....Hurm....giving me a warm hug! But not exactly to the point when you you would.....Urfh......Actually squeeze the life out of me like an orange juice! Literally!" However, the more Peter was struggling, the more harder Spikes hold tightened as young stallions suddenly found his breathing sounding a way more ragged, resembling a sharp glass brushing itself over rough surface while Spike kept straining the knight in his deadly hug as the world in front of Peters eyes slightly started darkening due to the lack of air supply, struggling like being on the verge of unconsciousness, for good.

However, in the instance, a strange wavering wave of energy suddenly burst out of nowhere and like intentionally hitting Spike right into his head with strangely an afterimages occurring, as the fully grown dragon surprisingly roared in both discomfort and pain and releasing Peter from his grasp as young stallion thudded to the ground though still gasping yet taking in so much breath he could as Twilight and Trixie immediately rushed to his side so they could help him out, while Spike was somehow staggering around, roaring and grunting painfully and grabbing his head frantically like having a massive headache, feeling a very strange impaling inner pain that was occurring within his head with a strange afterimages going on in the process.

The dragon uneasily rose his large head as he quite for his awe saw Luna, the Princess of the Moon bore her trademark confident and determined expression, yet her royal ocean blue eyes faded behind a bight glow of white, yet having both of her front hooves placed by the sides of her temples like concentrating herself and her horn was glowing, being actually filled with some sort of psionic like energy. By actually yet also rather hesitantly taking Logan own advice and with no another option left to do, Luna was forced to use her telepathic abilities and therefore employing a very powerful psionic attacks, and surprisingly, it evidently worked as royal alicorns telepathy actually had am, although unfortunately some nasty effects on Spikes mind.

Frowning with a hesitant like grimace forming over Lunas facial features, the princess released more of her psionic waves from her horn with more afterimages being transpired in the process as each of her psionic like bots assaulted Spikes mind on the fullest, causing the dragon even more pain, yet Spike kept walking, driven by his survival predatory instincts and blind like determination forward Luna although each of his step was appearing hard, staggering as each of Lunas telepathic assaults significantly weakened his resolve, before eventually stumbling upon his knees yet still able to crawl several meters, Spike weakly reached out his arm in an desperate attempt to reach to Luna before finally lots of psionic effects eventually took a toil on him, as Spikes arm limply felt down and the entire world before dragons eyes going dark, falling unconsciousness as he was finally after a very hard, tremendous and exhausting fight took down.

“I am sorry, Spike.” Luna weakly trailed by exhaling softly, although a small beads of sweat were forming over Guardians of the Night forehead, yet rather feeling herself somewhat uneasy and bittersweet over her and the Avengers apparent triumph by finally taking Spike down as Luna watched the giant dragons motionless form with quite a saddened and sympathetic like glance, yet her heart bore a twinge of guilt.

All the Avengers, Felicia and Sunset were both supporting Spitfire, along with Peter, Twilight, Trixie and Logan were slowly yet however carefully approaching Spike, most of them were badly battered and worn out and having their costumes soaked, damaged and tattered all over yet still being in one piece, although than something magnificent happened as much for Peters, Twilight and everypony else amazement, Spikes body like started undergoing by some kind of transformation, slowly yet steadily shrinking itself, with his large wings also shirking in process as they eventually disappeared completely, before Spike eventually reverted back into “his” own little self although being still unconscious.

“Spike!” Both Peter and Twilight yelled out simultaneously as they both rushed their way towards Spikes position as Twilight felt into her knees and gently taking Spike into her hooves, like a mom holding a baby. “Spike? Are you okay?” Twilight softly whispered, concern being genuinely present in her voice as she gently shake Spike a bit in an attempt to wake him up, her deep emerald eyes were gleaming in sympathy for her little scally brother figure. “Just say something, come on….”

“Come on little buddy…..” Peter stated, his voice sounding soothing yet concerned alike and gently brushing his hoof over Spikes green scaly hair, while Princess Luna, Felicia, Spitfire, Sunset and Trixie were just staying right behind and sympathizing with their friends, also hoping and begging for Spike to be okay.

Even Logan, a usually iron clad, tough and no-nonsense gruff man/stallion was strangely and somewhat out of usual gruff himself, his usually stone faced look being replaced by a very concerned and sombre one, as the X-Men edged closer to Parke and Sparkle, watching Spike sympathetically, being obviously the most disturbed about what had just happened to kid.

“Please, tell me he is going to be fine?” Trixie stammered unnervingly, with her very own genuine concern reaching out its peak over Spikes well-being and sharing a wary glance with Luna. “Princess Luna?” Trixie carefully asked over Lunas own opinion, however for the stage magicians dismay, the slightly taller mares expression slightly darkened, being filled with uncertainty, despite her great knowledge and wisdom not really knowing what to recall.

“What in the buck?” Suddenly, Spitfire blurted out somewhat cautiously as she glanced upon on the side with an edge of her eye, yet prompting everypony to look at the same direction on a point of interest, wondering what got their fiery maned coloured Pegasus friend attention.

And much for everypony and especially Peters and Twilights surprise and utter awe, they all once again saw the very same mysterious cloaked elderly unicorn with dark long cape that the Avengers and the Elements of Harmony met back at Macquintosh Hills after saving Chrysalis and all of her Changelings from an incoming volcano eruption and after their fierce battle with Lavan, the Elemental of Fire. And right now, he once again although quite strangely appeared just in the same time when there was all over, gracefully trotting his was closer to the heroes.

“What….? Who is that?” Trixie asked by titling her head, staring the strange and cloaked figure with a slight suspicions, as the stage magician mare actually then had the honour to meet the mysterious enigmatic ponys acquittance aside from otherpony like Peter, Twilight, Elements of Harmony and the Avengers was. Yet strangely, an azure maned unicorn, just like Peter and the otherpony before could feel a strange yet a very unique and pure aura that was generated right out the mysterious individual and strangely, filling the mares heart with joy and gratification.

“You again?” Twilight murmured bewildered by addressing and once again seeing the very enigmatic cloaked pony with both an amazement and utter awe alike as she handed Spike over to Sunset as former Celestias student warily faced the mysterious unicorn.

“Dude. If you indeed are our very own special secret admirer and greatest fan, why don’t you just say so, so you could all give you our autographs?” Peter nonchalantly quipped, yet nonetheless unable to supress his very own wave to see the mysterious cloaked unicorn once again in the times like these.

“We have been watching you for a long time, Spider-Mane/Peter Pony Parker and the Avengers…..” The mysteriously cloaked unicorn simply replied with his trademark and intact calm and reserved demeanour by once again giving on one of his odd cryptic, riddle like.

“We?” Luna asked as a look of both uncertainty and suspicion formed on her face.

“Whuts yer deal, bub?” Wolverine however on the other hoof huffed in a very indifferent like manner by starting having his rather casual suspicions, glaring at the enigmatic mysterious unicorn stranger cautiously.

Yet and once again, instead of saying any word, mysterious unicorns horn started pulsing by yellow aura, though involuntarily causing everypony to stand back a little as he bowed his cloaked head down and in the instance, he once again made his little trick with a miraculous disappearance, as flash of bright light erupted with smoke spreading over, forcing everypony to jerk a bit and shield their eyes with their hooves. When light and smoke faded, mysterious cloaked unicorn was long gone.

Yet as soon as the smoke dissipated and faded away, much for Peters, Twilights, Avengers and Trixies utter bewilderment, there was yet another strange, though this time a little bit different blue symbol pattern magically burned in the place where mysterious pony vanished.

“Hey! He has ripped me off!” Trixie huffed in a rather envious and unfair like manner over the sudden yet also amazing magic act the mysterious unicorn just performed. However and like out of a grudging respect, Trixie couldn’t deny that she was actually quite impressed about the act nonetheless.

“Wow! Another of that weird magic artworks?” Felicia muttered dumbfounded as she checked the strange symbol magically burned into the ground.

“Okay….Anypony would mind to explain me what by starts is going on here?” Trixie blurted out, hoping for some of his friends to fill him right in, because so far the stage magician had yet no clue what was going on.

Peter along with the equally bewildered Twilight, Luna and Logan, though the gruff stallion didn’t seemed to be that much impressed about much anything most of the time stared and checking the symbol with a both bewildered yet interested expression, as Peter huffed and shook his head dismissively. “Guess the things just cant get any weirder than this for today.”

However, the Avengers mutual considering the entire situation was instantly cut short as their ears perked on by hearing a soft yet somehow weakened grunts as Spike much for everyponys awe was slowly yet surely waking up from his deep though involunteer slumber.

“Spike!” Both Twilight and Peter called out quite in amazement by actually hearing Spikes voice for a long time by finally and hopefully coming around, yet the pair immediately rushed to Spikes side, as Twilight carefully took little dragon back from Sunsets care. “Spike….” Twilight softly stated by gently supporting Spikes head with her hoof, with a faint feeling of deep relief within her heart and small yet genuine smile formed over young princess face.

“How do you feel big guy?” Peter edged closer to Spike, watching a baby dragon with sympathetic look, smiling warmly and once again patting Spike over his green scales on his head, also feeling that a great weight was lifted of his shoulders, while Luna, Trixie, Logan, Spitfire and Felicia edged closer to the pair so they all could be by theirs and Spikes side.

“Hurm……Guys?” Spike murmured incoherently as he slowly opened his eyes, that had reverted back into their usual slitted emerald green form, yet his vision was slightly blurring before eventually setting so young dragon saw Twilight, Peters and the others standing around him, yet though being rather confused and disoriented with no recalls what had just happened, a slight strain of pain coursed though Spikes temple with a recoil. “What….What happened?”

Twilight and Peter looked at each other with a concerned expression yet also sharking a mutual glances with their teammates, still being quite uncertain about Spikes current condition and not knowing what to do next. Lots of strange and bad things happened for one day, hurricane and floods afflicting Manehattan, along with yet another mighty Elementals awaking and bringing a terror over the dry land, Spike turning himself into a monstrous dragon fighting and beating Squrik, only to turn of and attacking his friends and then once again an appearance of a mysterious and enigmatic and seemingly very powerful yet noble unicorn, it was just enough for today. Right then though, Peter along with Twilight and the Avengers cared for nothing else than just wanting to take care of Spike, willing to do anything what would be in their might to help their little scaly friend, no matter what the cause before dealing with other matters later.

However and without the heroes notice, over the edge of the Liberty Island, in the area where Spike fought Squrik and seemingly killed the mighty Elemental of sea with his powerful fireball attack, the local calm water out of the sudden started bubbling….


To be continued…….

PreviousChapters Next