• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion

Logan groaned as his senses were steadily returning. He slowly opened his eyes, yet though his vision spun, blurring further, struggling to make itself clear being very sensitive evident as the gruff man grimaced and immediatelly shut his eyes down once again due to an intense bright light engulfing his sight.

Despite still feeling a little dazzled and bemused, the memories of an earlier events soon associated with gruff mans mind. His rumble with muggers in Jacks Bar, than being accidently and involuntarily sucked into some sort of interdimensional portal, traveling through time and space, only for his own dismay falling from an over multiple stores height to find himself in a distant and far land called itself Equestria, meeting with a talking winged horse calved in a performance like jumpsuit, followed by being attacked by a weird and rather bizarre creatures resembling a wolves from a wood and then having a strange and dazzling like feeling, before being smacked by one of those savage wooden cratures very hard, slamming into a tree and eventually succumbing the unconsciousness. What the heck was that all about? There were lots of questions that spread through Logans mind, and someone would better tell him what exactly was going on.

Logans vision finally managed to centre and holding still, seeing a light on a ceiling, judging he must have been lying in a bed in some room of infirmary or something. But yet, despite feeling quite well physically, a strange and rather unusual feeling took its hold on him, as he felt weird and somewhat…..different.

”Somethin'….Ain't feel right.” Wolverine thought as he blinked his eyes several times, slowly shifting into a sitting position in the bed. ”Whut…..Whut th' hell…..” He muttered inwardly, a confusion present as well as steadily rising frustration and rather baffled expression forming on his face, as Logans mind was slowly returning and associating with reality again. Out of instincts, he raised both of his hands in front of his face and his eyes widening like two saucers in a horror. His fingers were all but gone and his arms being……hooves.

Logan, who could do nothing but just stare on his transformed hands, being replaced by stubby hooves, which seemed like an eternity, before shrieking on top of his lungs, which was really unusual, someone would even consider weird and rather totally out of character for someone so reserved, stoic and no-nonsense like Wolverine. Unfortunately, the mutant lost his balance and in his panic like state stumbling over the edge of the bed head-first.

Grunting and groaning painfully, Logan tried to recuperate himself, yet by opening his eyes, the X-Men much for his further dismay found himself naked, with only his dog tags hanging over his neck, yet also realizing that the lower half of his body being changed as well, having a torso as well as hind legs with hooves of an equine, but what was even worse, he also had a newly-formed tail whipping between his legs, matching a colour of his coal black hair.

Gritting his teeth to the core, with his ever-widened eyes, yet keeping them in his trademark like scowl, Logans breathing suddenly grew shallow, with his intakes of air becoming harsh every second, evident by his rising panic and frustration, not yet still understanding what was going on. Yet, Logan frantically searched the infirmary room around, as his eyes centred on a naerby mirror.

With his mouth hanging agape, although not being able to wide his eyes even further, Logans expression grew even more horrified and nearly being on a verge of yet another terrified screech by the look of his own reflection. His entire face was also changed drastically, resembling the one of the horse, with long ears and his nose being prolonged into a muzzle, yet some his facial features, like pointy shaped hair, sideburns, beard and deep blue eyes remained intact.

“Oh……Crud.” Was all what Wolverine could say with his eyes blinking, brow twitching involuntarily and putting both of his hooves on his cheeks in still a horrified like manner. Yet, despite still feeling a need to scream again, feeling it raw within his throat, yet however this time it had never made it way out, as instead, Wolverine released a defeated yet though a rather somber groan instead.

“So it happened….” Logan groaned in a somewhat melancholic like way. “I eventually died......And was born again in a different life…...as a horse.” The gruff man finished somewhat somberly. "Kin there be ever any justice at all fer me endin' like this?!"

Suddenly, Logans pony like ears perked out, by hearing a cheerful and amused laughing of a young man. In the instance, Wolverines eyes once again widened in near utter shock by a realization, like a tone and the accent present in that laugh sounded more than very well familiar to him. “No. Could it be….?”.

Logan, though still sitting on a marble floor and yet still having a trouble with a balance in his new body, instinctively turned around, looking up in order to locate the source where the laughing was coming from and once again his mouth nearly falling agape as well as bewildered expression formed into his face, by the sight of a young stallion calved also in a way too well known red and blue heroic like attire hanging and being adhered on a marble ceiling by his hooves.

However, the stallions face remained exposed, strangely having a horn in the middle of his forehead, having a chocolate coloured messy like mane and tail as well as deep brown eyes full of compassion, ingenuity and happiness and bearing a wide friendly smile on his face. Despite that, Logan picked a closer look on stallions facial features and much for his yet another astonishment, the gruff man, well in this case pony gasped and somewhat started realizing that he actually know the stallion unicorn.

“No, you are not dead nor ascending into another form of living, Logan. At least, not in the literal sense of meaning….Bub.” Peter playfully stated as he released himself from the ceiling, performing a graceful flip in his free fall, before landing effortlessly on all on his hooves several meters away from Logans position.

“I know how does it feel, buddy. I had undergone exactly the same shock, and tell you the truth….Pretty freaky. Finding myself and being stuck in a body of a horse, having muzzle, horn, tail, hooves…..But I had eventually got used to that. And I believe you will too. Besides…You have always been said to be quite an animal.” The stallion finished somewhat bluntly with a hint of his trademark sarcasm.

Although still staring and unable to avert his gaze from the young stallion, Logan tried to recover some of his surety as well as iron clad attitude and taking a few sniffs with his newly formed muzzle, catching the stallions scent and after a while Logan ceased in his action as once again his eyes widened and having a stunned like expression on his pony like face. “Parker…..Is that….Ya?” Wolverine muttered incoherently with a mix of uncertainty along with a deep, though a rather way deep down yet honest hint of happiness, more or less though.

“Gee! What has been the clue on the first place, Columbo?” Peter scoffed sarcastically. “Did your mutant powered nose-I mean muzzle just give you a hint, or had you already grown tired of sniffing and for once using a human intuition or deduction for a change. But then again, I guess it hasn’t been that tough to figure out due to my costume and not wearing my mask.” Young stallion deadpanned before shifting his gaze to his flank and posing himself so Logan could see it as well. “Though, you could also take an example by inspecting my butt without insulting it.”

Logan stared and blinking his eyes dumbfoundedly, yet his brow slightly twitched in irritation as a gruff pony eventually regained his serious and no-nonsense composure and sighing in an exasperated like way. “Right......Parker. Yer always as annoyin' and talkin' as ever, with that motor mough of yers.”

“And you are still the same serious, irritable, temperamental, stubborn grouchy as always.” Peter scoffed provocatively, causing Logan to growl in irritation by young stallions immature and quirking remark. Despite that, Peter could do nothing but smile warmly to see his old friend once again. “It has been a long time, old chump. I have kinda missed you.” Young stallion forced himself into standing position into his hind hooves and making his way to Logan, spreading his hooves to give a hug to his old friend. But unfortunately and quite for Peters dismay, like he would sense what was about to transpire, Wolverine raised his right hoof, managing to clench it, allowing his adamantium claws to pop out right from his “wrist”.

“Back off, bub. I haven’t missed ya that much.” Logan huffed contemptuously, warning Parker not to proceed any further.

Yet, despite his demeanour remained stoic and reserved as ever, deep down the X-Men looked somewhat confused by the completely different way his claws popped out. While originally and always coming out from his wrists, the blades were now releasing from a newly formed hoof for a change. Despite that, the way and mechanism how Logan was managing to unsheathe his claws remained intact, by clenching the wrist of the “hoof” and holding it straight, as he was able to do that when he had arms.

Stopping in his tracks and taken aback by gruff ponys reserved attitude as well as chuckling nervously and extending his hooves defensively at Wolverines extended claws, yet feeling a little dejected, Peter eventually just scoffed indifferently. “Oh well, whatever. I guess you can't even smell yourself anyway. I would better not catch the odor from you.” Young stallion dully noted as he put a hoof on his muzzle. “Speaking of which, you could really use some bath.”

It was actually no surprise, though. Logan had never enjoyed or liked a close physical attention as well as any form of a mushy stuff too much. In his way, it just didn’t suited to a serious, no-nonsense gruff man with a tough guy like demeanour. Then again, he actually had never had a chance or opportunity to feel or experience anything like that. But luckily, many of his allies like Avengers, X-Men and Peter/Spiderman understood and accepting Logan in the way how he was.

Although growling in irritation again, Logan eventually sheathed his claws back into his hoof without any sign discomfort as his healing factor immediately mended the holes in his hoof, though having quite a problem and struggling in an attempt to stand up, much for Peters amusement, the young stallion chuckled, yet placing a hoof over his mouth to conceal his chuckles, yet failing miserably.

Cursing under his breath, obviously not being impressed too much with his new body, yet eventually Logan finally made it on a standing position, despite all his four hooves shivering a little bit as he tried to keep his balance on them, though the mutant managed to surpass that little obstacle as well with his tail to keep a perfect balance.

Finally regaining his full serious and confident composure and twisting his head from side to side with a low crackling coming from his spinal cord, Logan checked Peter carefully, like he would be actually and somewhat analysing him. “So, it is true Parker. Ya actually and truly are horse now? Just look at ya......Hurm, guess yer an early bloomer. Nice.” Logan stated sarcastically and grinning smugly in his own provocative manner, by seeing Peter in an unusual pony like form. “Now th' only thing that miss ya is neighin' and snortin'.”

“Just look who is talking right now.” Peter replied back sarcastically, yet bearing an exasperated and annoyed expression on his own. He obviously wasn’t the only one who had the talent of driving those around him nuts. Though, while Peters sense of humour was sarcastic, quirky and quite immature, Logans sense of humour was rather dry, deadpanned and dark in contrast with Peters youthful nature.

“By th' way….Where are my clothes?” Logan asked in a late realization and feeling somewhat embarrassed by the looks of his naked, yet muscular and bulky like pony frame.

“It is alright, Logan. They are right over there.” Peter chuckled reassuringly as he pointed his hoof on a nearby small table with a chair as Logans blue jeans, white undershirt, red, black checked shirt along with leather shoes being all folded on a dump. However, Lognas trademark leather brown jacket was strangely and somewhat missing.

“Where is my jacket?” Wolverine asked grumbling and looking around to locate his favorite jacket, though having no luck.

“Oh. That. It has been badly damaged and torn out, evident from yet another from your rumbles as I suppose. Which by the way is no surprise for you.” Peter chuckled nervously, obviously regretting his response as Logan denied a young colt a threatening glare like a basilisk, matching or even surpassing that of Twilights. “But don’t fret. Rarity has taken it along and she will fix your jacket in no time.” Peter explained, trying to reassure his gruff partner.

“Who th' heck is that….Rarity yer talkin' about? Someone who is too rare ta appear or show herself?” Logan muttered by Parkers mention of a weird name for a pony, managing to calm himself down a bit.

“Oh…She is a very good friend of mine. She is also a fashionista, a highly talented designer and…...Very affectionate and beautiful by the way, if I can say so. Even an Evil Queen would rather use a poison apple to get rid of her, beside Snow White.” Peter chuckled under his breath, unknown that small shades of pink formed on his cheeks. “As I have said, she took your jacket to her boutique and promised that it will be repaired till tomorrow.”

“Oh….That’s….Nice of her. I owe her….I guess….” Logan dully noted somewhat sheepishly and scratching the back of his neck indifferently before once again looking around the room in an attempt to analyse where exactly he was finding himself . “Anyway….May ya bother yerself and tell me where am I and whut th' heck happened?”

Logan…Bub.” Peter suddenly spoke off in a moderated tone filled with patience and kindness. “I know you are still a little bit confused and this all is…eghm…new for you and believe me, that you will eventually get all the answers that you seek soon. But….That will have to wait. For now on, though.”

“Why so?” Logan dumbly asked with a blunt expression and shrugging his shoulders.

“Because…” Peter trailed off, while a large door of the room suddenly cracked open, as Logan ears perked out on a cracking sound, yet there was sounds of upcoming footsteps, that actually sounded like hooves, echoing from a marble floor and getting stronger, which quite caught Wolverines attention. “Right now, there are somepony else, who would like to see you too.”

“Logan!” A sweet and cheerful voice of a young girl echoed from the doorways and Logans ears perked even more by the sound of that. His brow widening by the realization that he also knew very well the familiar feminine voice. In the instance, a beautiful amethyst coloured pony, with a dark violet mane with a purple strip as well as tail, yet having a pair of folded wings on her hips, a horn exposed from her mane on her forehead and gleaming purple eyes full of emotion and kindness being pointed on Logan, entered the room. “You are finally awake. How do you feel? You have been unconscious for nearly two hours.”

“Sparkle?” Logan muttered bewildered as he take a closer look on the young mare, yet being able to recognize a facial features of a young girl to which he somewhat grew quite a fond of back on Earth. “Is that ya?”

“It is so nice to see you again, Logan. I have really missed you.” Twilight said with her eyes literally overwhelming with joy and having a warm smile on her face.

“Same here…I guess.” Logan replied a little sheepishly. “Though…I am kinda surprised you actually have. I ain't hear such words quite often back then.”

Twilight just gracefully trotted her way to Logan while she was just mere inches away from and simply hugged the gruff pony over his neck affectionately, with her own body temperature spreading over Logans body. “It is always a pleasure and joy for me to see a friend. Especially after what we went through all together back on Earth. Not to mention your assistance and helping us out.”

Despite being taken aback and nearly stumbling back out of instincts by young mares attitude towards him, yet Logan returned a hug to Twilight with his free hoof, still keeping his serious and no-nonsense demeanour though.

Peter on the other hoof looked and felt somewhat dejected a little bit, yet deciding to ignore and rather letting those negative feelings go. It was true though. Despite being usually reserved, distrustful or even hostile against males as well as rebellious against authority figures like Scott Summers aka Cyclops, Logan had a hidden yet genuine much softer side towards womans as well as kids, like Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Rogue or Jubilee. Besides, Peter could never ever bring himself to ever be jealous of his very own wife, that he loved like anything else on this world, so he just grinned happily about Twilights and Logans reunion.

After a while, Twilight and Logan parted from the embrace. “So.....This is exactly how ya really look like as a pony, Sparkle?” Logan spoke off as he checked Twilight in her original pony form, also unable to overlook young princess pair of winds as well as horn in the middle of her forehead. “Gotta say….Fer a winged unicorn, ya look like kinda….Cute. If I could say so.” Logan stated both dumbly and little sheepishly.

Twilight chuckled nervously as small shades of pink formed on her cheeks, while Peter chuckled amused, yet knowing that Logan only tried to compliment Twilights form. “Well…Eghm….Thanks for the compliment Logan. Yet by the way, so called “winged unicorns” as you put it, are called “the alicorns”. But don’t worry. You will eventually learn more.”

“So….How are things goin'? Yer keepin' Parker out of trouble?” Logan asked, denying a provocative glance on Peter.

“Well…..I am trying my best.” Twilight chuckled sheepishly and nudging closer to Peter. “With Peter nasty flaw and rather bad habit for being reckless and jumping into the danger just like that at times, not speaking of leaving his loved ones behind on a safe places….” The mare denied a scolding and rather strict small glare to her husband, who chuckled nervously with small beads of sweat forming on his forehead, though also feeling a little embarrassed by Twilight attitude towards him. “But….No matter how hard we try, it often appear that troubles will find us.” Twilight finished a little embarrassed on her own.

“But…” Peter than spoke off with a more reassured and positive tone and gently wrapping his right hoof over Twilights neck. “No matter what happens or what awaits us in the future, me and my beloved wife, along with all our friends will face and eventually get through it, all together.” Peter declared decisively, yet gently nuzzling his cheek over his beloved wifes affectionately.

Logans brow widened as well as a bewildered expression formed on his face by the statement. “Yer….Yer married?” The gruff pony dully murmured.

“That is right.” Twilight simply replied, while brushing her own cheek over Peters own. “We have been married together for over nearly seven years now.”

“And we are doing very well. And Twi is indeed one wife in a million. All these years putting up with and enduring my constant stupid and bad jokes and quirking sense of humour….It only shows how headstrong and determined she really is. Despite being quite a nerdy and bossy at times.” Peter deadpanned in yet with one of his trademark edge sarcastic remark.

Logan of course huffed in exasperation, while Twilight bumped her elbow right into Peters guts, causing the stallion to stumble away from his wife, grunting incoherently and clutching on his hip. “Oh, haha!” Twilight bluntly replied in annoyment.

“See? Like from a steel, yet sweet like a peppermint candy.” Peter stated as he kissed Twilights cheek affectionately, causing the mare to blush once more as every single hint of frustration within her diminished like a steam, yet Logan rolled his eyes exasperated, yet grinning nonetheless.

“Well…that’s nice though and I am also certainly very happy fer both of ya guys, but….Whut the heck yer talkin' about?” Logan suddenly blurted out in dumbfounded. “Seven years ya say? If I remember correctly, ya left the Earth a mere three years ago. So whut is th' meanin' of this?”

“Well…Lets see….Twilight chuckled nervously and sheepishly scratching a back of her neck.

“It is kinda tricky to put…” Peter chuckled nervously as well, but before he could put some logical explanation, suddenly another voice of a youthful boy, also being coordinated by youth, yet filled with joy echoed right from the doorways.

“Logan!” Logans ears perked out and his eyes once again widened as a small baby dragon with a purple and green scales and deep lizard like eyes with a vertical pupils, yet having nothing but kindness and happiness in them was running his way right to trio bipedal style.

“Spike?” Logan murmured, as he actually recognized small dragon, yet being seemingly confused about Spikes current condition and much smaller form, than he actually remembered him back on Earth, when he had horns, wings, long tail and having more extra feet and kilos. “Is that ya? Whut th' heck happened ta ya, kid? Are ya walkin' through yer second childhood or whut?”

Spike chuckled sheepishly by gruff ponys response, feeling a little embarrassed and scratching her green scales like hair on his head. “Eghm….I knew it would surprise you.”

“It was actually Spikes spiritual vessel.” Twilight tried to explain as Logan shifted his attention to young alicorn princess. “As you may remember, several years ago, when Peter, Spike and I had been teleported from Equestria to Earth, Dr. Strange had to create so called spiritual vessels in order to contain our souls in that dimension. While Peter and I assumed human forms, yet also using a magical gems that Discord gave us, at Spike it somewhat worked in a completely different way and making him…...eghm…...big. A way big..” Twilight finished with a sheepish chuckle, referring to Spikes adult dragon form back then, causing baby dragon to roll his eyes in annoyment.

“Simply put….” Then Peter interjected, trying to make things even more clear and being more specific. “It was something like a mere magical disguise of sorts. Right?”

“Something like that.” Twilight nod her head, confirming her husbands assumption.

“Riiigght….” Logan trailed of aloud with a mixture of still a confusion, yet also understanding anyway before shifting his gaze back to dragon. “Anyway, yer lookin' still good even this way, kid. Besides, kids should enjoy their moments while young as long as possible. It will eventually run like a water.”

“Thank you, Logan. It….Means a lot.” Spike stated charmed by Logans short yet honest words, his eyes gleaming yet reaching his paw clenched in a fist and bumping it playfully with Logans own hoof in a mutual respect.

“Looky who returned from a dreamland.” Yet another feminine voice echoed from the doorways, as Felicia, still calved in her Black Cat attire, though being without her mask entered the room and trotting her way to steadily growing group.

“Black Cat?” Logan muttered by the sight of blue mare with a snow white mane and deep ocean like blue eyes, having her trademark black attire hugging her pony like body tight, though, unlike Parker or Twilight, Felicia as the only one, well expect Logan himself had neither a horn nor wings. “So, this is yers own pony form? Ya look pretty well endowed by th' way, darlin'. We might tassel later.” The mutant pony bluntly yet also somewhat flirty stated by the look of Felicias curvaceous frame, though of course causing Twilight to blush, yet groaning in exasperation, though Peter and Spike on the other hoof could do nothing but chuckle by Wolverines response.

“Give it a break, handsome! You have never been my first choice for a blind date.” Felicia huffed contemptuously yet winking with a corner of her eye on Peter seductively, causing young stallion only to roll his eyes and chuckling nervously, while Twilight glared at ever flirty mare like a basilisk, though Felicia seemed oblivious.

“Yeah…Right, Hardy.” Logan sighed indifferently. “Guess yer the same as flirty as always.”

In the same instance, another set of hoofsteps echoed through the marble floor, as Luna entered the room. “Hello there, Logan.” The moon princess greeted herself with Logan gently, and despite having her trademark stoic and reserved expression, her eyes were filled with joy and having a warm smile on her face. “It has been a while since we saw each other.”

“Luna?” Logan once again muttered, yet also almost gasping by the sight of a beautiful and elegant dark blue mare, yet also and just like Twilight having a horn as well as pair of folded wings on her hips, her beautiful night sky sparkling like mane and tail waving in the wind effortlessly. Despite remembering and seeing an iron clad princess only in her human form, Logan could do nothing but staring and somewhat even admiring Lunas natural beauty in her pony form. “Nice ta see ya again. I gotta say…Th' women….Err, I mean – mares ain't splashin' charm and beauty here in Equestria.”

Lunas deep ocean like eyes suddenly widened and her cheeks started burning into shades of crimson by Logans blunt compliment, though quite a serious or rather annoyed expression formed on her face as gruff ponys eyes were centred rather on her chest plate, yet Luna much her dismay could get an idea what was it about. “Don’t look at my chest. My eyes are up here.” She huffed sarcastically, evidently annoyed with Logan somewhat perverted like action and prompting him to cut it out.

“Yeah, right.” Logan bluntly stated and averting his gaze right to Lunas eyes. “So…ya actually are princess, Luna.” Wolverine stated considering before shifting his gaze to Twilight, checking and judging two mares by their appearances, including Lunas chest plate, tiara and shoes on her hooves. “Chm. If it wasn’t fer yer wings and horns, someone would even cosider ya bein' relatives. Right, Princess Sparkle?” Logan then stated somewhat provocatively, indicating to Twilight.

Twilights eyes widened as well as an embarrassed expression formed on her face, yet quickly softening nonetheless. “Logan, please, we are friends. You don’t have to be formal with me. Besides, the status means nothing to me. I am just as modest and normal like the otherpony.” Young princess stated sheepishly.

“Logan, old chum.” However, Peter suddenly spoke off a little casually, edging closer to Logan and started whispering something into his ear, also using his hoof like a shield. “As much as you admire Lunas well-endowed and natural beauty, I better don’t judge her by her frame much.” Stallion whispered somewhat defensively about his best friend.

“Why so?” Logan dully muttered, having no idea what Parker meant by that, yet also keeping his gruff voice low.

Peter, however his sudden serious tone diminished like a steam and chuckling playfully. “Well….Back on Earht, when I….”died”, Luna used a reviving spell to bring be back to life, actually giving me part of her very own essence and unfortunately causing her to..…de-age drastically, to the point that she could actually return back to school. And…boy, she was such a dwarf back then -- Ow!” Peter painfully clutched on a back on his neck, which Twilight, of course unable to overhear her husbands whispers as always slapped good time. “Thanks….For the end of the dialog.” Peter murmured incoherently, massaging his neck, yet unaware that Luna bore an intense glare on her face.

Wolverine groaned in exasperation, yet grinning complacently. “Chrmm. Just why I ain't surprised, Parker. Only ya could be so immature enough ta babble about authority figures like that and gettin' away with it. I kinda like that.....” Logan stated with a strange faint yet quite honest hint of respect of sorts.

“It is alright, Logan. We have already been through this.” Peter muttered as a pain from neck subsided, though chuckling nervously as he eventually realized that Luna was glaring on him, her eyes almost resembling daggers. “Just like Twilight, it only proves how strong and iron clade Lunas really is to put up with me for so long, otherwise I would by probably roaming a surface of the moon by now.”

“Lucky them.” Logan murmured under his breath sarcastically, sympathizing with both Twilights and Lunas enduring of Parkers idiocy.

Peter then, like out of instincts trotted his way right to Luna, oblivious to princess of the night glare, gently wrapping his right hoof over Lunas neck and nuzzling a top of his head underneath of Lunas cheek affectionately. Of course, Lunas eyes widened like two saucers, shades of crimson once again forming on her cheeks, though burning with a much bigger intensity then about Logans compliment as well as her heart beating literally sounding like a drum by young stallions attitude towards her.

Paying her reaction no mind, Peter chuckled and tightening his grip a little on Luna, yet holding her with care despite his immense strength. “Besides, Luna isn’t just a mere Princess of the Moon, co-ruler of Equestria and guardian of the night, Logan. She is also the best friend. And she is mine.”

“Egmm….T-t hank you, Peter.” Luna cleared her throat nervously, yet fidgeting involuntarily and doing her best to keep her raging emotions that were spreading through her mind and heart under control as well as trying to regain her confident and stoic attitude, unfortunately and for her dismay failing miserably. Despite her mind tried to resist the affection and charming thoughts about Peter, her heart on the other hoof cried for the opposite. “Once again, that idiot managed to get into me without even trying. Why does he keep doing this to me? And….Why do I have to enjoy it so much?”

“Chm….At least someone is getting along well.” Logan grinned, while Twilight could do nothing but smile happily about Peters affection toward Luna with no hint of jealousy, though Felicia on the other hoof bored quite an annoying like scowl and Spike seemed disgusted.

Suddenly, Sunset Shimmer entered the room and trotting her way gracefully to group, having her azure blue eyes centred on Wolverine and having the warmest smile on her face. “Hey, Logan.” She greeted gruff pony eagerly.

“Shimmer?” Logan blurted out by the sight of a fiery maned unicorn mare, yet being immediately able to recognize Sunset by her facial and physical features and surprisingly tuning into a more friendlier if not even joyous side. “How yer doin' Red? Yer stayin' out of mischievous?” Gruff pony provocatively addressed the mare, yet also bearing a distant hint of kindness and having a faint smile on his face.

Despite chuckling sheepishly and feeling a little embarrassed by the nickname, Sunset tried to humour Logan as well. “Well….I actually do. At least I am doing my best. Back when I returned with Peter, Twilight and Princess Luna to Equestria several years ago, I went back to School for Gifted Unicorns and learning my best by going on the field that is actually doing something. Studying magic, ancient books and archaeology might be good for some pony, but I also liked solving magical mysteries by rolling off my sleeves and cutting some corners…..Well…..At least just a little, of course.” She chuckled nervously.

Listening young mares sheepish yet honest words and despite having is ever lasting serious and iron clad expression, Logan grinned smugly. “Boy, ya sure need a hobby.”

“You got that right.” Peter interjected himself between Wolverine and Sunset. “Red had been doing surprisingly well back at School for Gifted Unicorns and even scoring nearly as high as Twilight once did.” Peter acknowledged Sunsets school score, causing the mare to blush in embarrassment a little bit. “She can mail – I mean sending messages with Twilight now. Looks like we are getting more than one egghead in these days -- Ow!”

Once again, Twilight hoof smacked Peters head good time, as stallion was clutching on his aching head, Twilight along with Luna being annoyed with her husbands immature and quirking antics, though Sunset on the other hoof, though sympathizing with Twilights frustration, the mare merely chuckled playfully and so did Spike.

“Somethin' will just never gits old.” Logan murmured sarcastically and rolling his eyes.

“So, you are finally awake.” A rough feminine voice echoed, prompting everypony to shifting their gazes around to locate the source as they saw Spitfire, a captain of Wonderbolts still calved in her blue performance like jumpsuit, though having her entire face exposed, revealing her flame fiery like mane while having her protective googles fixed over her neck, made her way into the room, having her orange eyes fixed on Logan. “How do you feel man? Any better?” Spitfire addressed Wolverine, yet concern about her sudden and possible friends wellbeing.

“Fiery?” Logan once again called Spitfire with that funny nickname he came up when they first met in the Everfree Forest, like he would be considering what kinds of words to use in return. “It ain't that bad. Gotta say though, it has felt pretty weird. Feelin' suddenly that dazzlin' and havin' an urge ta faint away just like that. Though, it almost felt like that major hangover after drinkin' all night with Kurt….Though, as I said, it didn’t looked that weird anyway.” Logan replied, stretching his new quadrupedal body and twisting his head from side to side as small crackling sound echoed by the process. “However, whut rather confused me th' most is my rather……New form of a horse. That’s pretty weird to tell ya.” The X-Men finished, feeling himself a little embarrassed as he looked at his pony like body and waving his tail sheepishly.

“Tell me about it.” Spitfire spoke off offhandedly, sympathizing with Logan. “The time when you fainted away was pretty weird though. But….When you had actually turned into a pony, I though I am gonna go nuts.”

“Actually….” Luna suddenly interjected into a conversation, clearing her throat. “After you fainted and yet before being transformed, Spitfire was the one who saved you from the wraith of the Timber Wolves, Logan. She was then carrying you all the way throughout the forest before we came to your rescue, my friend. You owe young Spitfire your thanks, and so do we.” Princess of the Night explained a small version of flashbacks, acknowledging captain of the Wonderbolts courage and willingness and bowing her head slightly to her respect.

“Please, Princess Luna. It has been nothing.” Spitfire murmured and scratching a back of her neck sheepishly, yet addressing a co-ruler with the utmost respect.

Logan shifted his gaze to Spitfire with quite a bewildered expression. “Ya….have actually saved my butt from those wooden mutts, Fiery?” The mutant pony dully asked, while pegasus merely nodded her head. “Eghm….Thanks. I guess I owe ya. I am just…wonderin' that ya have been actually willin' ta risk yer own life ta help me. An outworlder as ya put it, from an another dimension, bein' a stranger in yer world. Just....Why?”

Logans blunt and somewhat pessimistic statement earned a couple of bewildered gazes from the others. It almost sounded like he actually wouldn’t appreciate his friends efforts and rescue. “Well….” Spitfire muttered, trying to find a suitable choice of words. “Well…..Because you head been in need, Logan. I would do that for everypony in need. Even…..For those who are not ponies anyway. Besides, every living creatures should help each other and standing side by side, right?” The pegasus stated honestly, as the otherpony along with Spike could do nothing but nod in agreement.

Listening Spitfires simple, yet honest words and sensing no humour in it, being filled with nothing but honesty, willingness and truth and also glancing upon his friends standing around, who bore a warm smiles and having a satisfied and honest expressions, Logan could just wonder. Back on Earth and by his very own memories taking him back, only a few individuals, well if not rather nobody would ever be concerned about his own wellbeing or even showing remorse or mourning about him. But, here in Equestria, the thing were completely different. Instead of flying away in an attempt to save her own life, Spitfire risked her own life to get Logan into safety from the terrible Timber Wolves, before Peter, Twilight, Luna and the others came to his rescue. Despite he still didn’t quite understand, Logan somewhat wanted to return the favour.

“Well then….Hmm….Thanks again....Spitfire.” Wolverine honestly replied back with a change of tone, yet still keeping his blunt like demeanour. “I am gonna repay ya sometime.”

“Don’t mention it, man.” Spitfire replied and playfully poking Logans shoulder. “Besides, there is no need for you to be ashamed of what you are.”

“Whut do ya mean?” Logan dully asked.

Spitfire chuckled sheepishly and brushing her hoof over another. “While you were sleeping, we used the while and Parker told me everything about you. That you are actually not any ordinary outworlder…Though Peter more specifically calls it a “human”, but a “mutant” instead. Born with extraordinary powers, like superhumanly acute senses, regenerative….healing factor like Peter puts it and…those three metal blades coming out right from your hands…eghm…hooves …whatever. He also said that back in your world, the Earth, you are a great superhero and the member of a superhero team of other mutants knows as the X-Men.” Spitfire nearly squeaked out of excitement that got into her.

“Guess Parker has once again been runnin' his mouth shut.” Logan scoffed sarcastically yet also in an exasperated way, eying Parker with a corner of his eye. “Yet….Some of his words are actually givin' th' point. All things considered.”

“But….” Spitfire suddenly spoke off, as a realization struck her mind like a brick. “Is it also true? Do you…..actually have a skeleton coated with a virtually indestructible metal alloy know as Ada…Adam….?”

“Adamantium.” Peter interjected, giving Spitfire a hint.

“Oh yeah! That! Adamantium.” Spitfire jerked out by putting the name of a virtually indestructible substance correctly.

“Spitfire, please….Everything will be eventually explained for a time being.” Suddenly a gentle and sweet voice of a mature female echoed from a distance as well as a sounds of an approaching hoofsteps could be heard. Logan, out of instincts perked his pony like ears on while Peter, Twilight, Spike, Sunset and Felicia with though an exception of Luna each bowed, though quite confusing Logan be sudden their actions, like they all expected an arrival of someone very special, which by the way wasn’t far from truth.

In the same moment, Princess Celestia, accompanied by Cadance and Shining Armor entered the room, her deep purple eyes full of kindness, empathy and emotions being locked right on Logan. The gruff pony literally gasped for air as his mouth falled agape and his eyes widening by the sight of a tall, yet elegant and strikingly beautiful figure standing in front of him, which once again was unusual for someone so reserved, serious and stoic like Wolverine, unable to avert his gaze from the mare. During his long life, Logan met and even having romantic relationships with lots of women, like Mariko Yashida, Elektra Nachios, Raven Darkholme/Mystique, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Jean Grey (much for Scott Summers/Cyclops dismay) and Silverfox, but any of them ever had or even couldn’t hope to match a literally divine natural beauty that Princess Celestia possessed.

After a while of exchanging looks among each other, Princess Celestia denied a gruff ponys a serene smile. “Greetings to you, Logan. And welcome to the land of Equestria. I am its ruler as well as Lunas older sister, Princess Celestia.” Snow white alicorn introduced herself politely and bowing her head in respect.

“Eeerrgh…...Hey there.” Logan murmured offhandedly, still a little bit dazzled from Princess Celestias beauty and charm, yet trying to regain his senses and in an attempt to shake the provoking feelings that plagued his mind away. Though, after a while, the gruff pony eventually managed that and stealing a swift yet short glance to Luna and then back to Celestia, realizing their height differences, yet also recognizing the same sets of wings, horns, decorations like tiara, chest plate and shoes as well as the mane, floating effortlessly in air, Logan scoffed a little bit.

“Ruler of Equestria? Sister?” The ponyfied X-Men asked, yet sun goddess merely nod her head in agreement, that the got that right. “That surely explains family resemblances.” Logan stated bluntly before taking a closer look on Celestias mane or multiple coloured shades, sparkling and floating effortlessly in the wind. “Nice mane by th' way. Guess yer hairdresser must be a totally fellin' freak out of ya, darlin'.”

Dead silence occurred throughout the room as Wolverines blunt remark earned a couple of bewildered gazes of others even Princess Celestia herself, who seemed rather confused, not knowing what to say and either to feel flattered or upset about Logans attitude towards her.

“Eghm…...Thank you.” Princess of the sun replied a little offhandedly, yet unaware that a little, hardly visible shades of pink formed on her white cheeks.

Peter, along with Spike on the other hoof couldn’t do nothing but chuckle softly, with their hands and hoof placed over their mouth, yet of course, Twilight slapped Peters head with her wing, instructing her stallion to behave himself and denying a scolding glare to Spike to cut it out also. Luna, though, despite her trademark stoic demeanour, the princess of the night bore a smug grin on her face, obviously amused about her older sisters reaction. Felicia, however scoffed indifferently under her breath, brushing her snow-white mane over her ear, feeling somewhat a little jealous and left off.

“Has he just….?” Spitfire whispered casually to Sunset, also being quite bewildered by word that Logan had just called Princess Celestia just like that. Though, A fiery maned mare could do nothing but wonder as much as the others did.

“Have you just said…....Darling......?!” Shining Armor, who already managed to recover from his amazement, addressed Logan strictly, a small glare forming on his face, evidently not being twice impressed by gruff ponys blunt attitude.

“Whut about that, bub?” Logan replied indifferently and eying a white unicorn stallion with a strikingly blue mane suspiciously.

“You do realize, who are you talking to, dont you?” Shinning spoke off a little irritated, standing firmly behind and defending Princess Celestias honour. Nopony, not even an outworlder from a different dimension should dishonour or talk to Princess of the Sun like that and getting away with it.

“She has just said so herself. She is Celestia. Lunas big sister.” Logan dully noted, glancing upon Luna standing nearby.

“She...is…also….A PRINCESS AND RULER OF EQUESTRIA!” Shinning literally burst out in rage, evidently Wolverines indifferent and sardonic nature reaching a fever pitch at captain of Royal Guard, glaring Logan intensively.

“Sure she is. Some princess.” Logan merely scoffed, oblivious to his possible fellow stallions reaction.

“Shinning Armor, please.” Princess Celestia interjected into a steadily rising conflict, trying to calm two stallions down. “I am certain that Logan haven’t meant any offence or disrespect by that......Have you?” Sun princess averted her gaze from prince of the Crystal Empire to gruff pony, yet watching him questioningly.

Though, Logans demeanour eventually softened a little, yet maintaining his serious expression nonetheless, yet denying princess a smug, yet somewhat honest and reassuring grin. Despite Princess Celestia was still confused with Wolverines blunt, serious and also somewhat grumpy personality, but also knowing that he was Peters, Twilights and Lunas friend back from Earth, she could reassuringly tell that he was okay. All things considered.

In the instance, Peter edged closer to Logan, yet giving Shinning a reassuring smile. “Logan….I should better introduce you. As Princess Celestia has already pointed out, this is Shinning Armor, Captain of Canterlot Royal Guard, Twilights big brother and therefore….My brother in law.”

Peter then glanced to Cadance, prompting Logan to mimic Parkers example, looking at a yet another alicorn with a pink colour and also a beautiful figure, having a violet multi-coloured mane and just like Celestia and Luna, she also had some golden decorations over her body, like tiara, chest plate and shoes and deep greyish purple irises filled with emotions. “And this, is Cadane. Princess Celestias adopted niece, as well as Shinnings beloved wife and therefore Twilights and mine sister in law. And…Together they are co-rulers of a Crystal Empire.” Peter explained, yet unfortunately causing Cadance to giggle sheepishly and luckily being happy for her pink fur, that actually managed to mask small shades of pink forming on her cheeks.

“It is nice to finally meet you, Logan. Peter has been talking about so much.” Goddess of the Love chuckled sheepishly, greeting Logan politely.

Logan, listening Parkers explanation in awe, glanced upon Cadance. “Cadance…..” then to Shinning Armor “Shinin' Armor..…” and then finally to Twilight, before scoffing. “Big bro..…Married couple…..Brothers and sisters in law…..Whut a nice family tree ya git here, Parker.” Wolverine then shifted his attention back to Princess Celestia, eying princess of the sun with a wide interest. “Mmm....And whut yer supposed ta be....Yer highness? A Fairy godmother?”

Once again, yet another of Logans blatant and blunt remark earned a couple of bewildered gazes of otherpony standing around, while a blank and unreadable expression formed on Celestias face, not knowing how to respond.

“Logan!” Twilight jerked out a little bit on Logan, denying her friend a scolding glare, being evidently not impressed with Wolverines sarcastic or even childish behaviour. Of course, Peter once again couldn’t resist to chuckle, yet rolling his eyes quite in exasperation, like he would actually been sharing his wifes frustration about Logans dry sense of humour.

Spike couldn’t resist but laugh aloud, yet of course instinctively and immediately placing his hands over his mouth to conceal his laughter as a nervous expression formed on his face, wondering himself that he would ever afford something like that laughing at royalty.

“Alright! I have heard enough!” Shinning Armor once again literally burst out of anger, trotting his way right to Logan as he was just a few inches away from his face, glaring to gruff pony intensively like a basilisk. “Once again, and I don’t intent to repeat it to you again…...You are talking to a princess here, you ruffian! Being Peters friend or not, your attitude and tongue is unacceptable. Don’t you have any sense of decency or humble?”

“My mistake. Guess I must have left it in my last costume back there.” Wolverine replied sarcastically, not letting himself intimidate in the slightest and also glaring menacingly at white stallion. “Will ya git out of my way, pretty boy?” The mutant pony growled.

With a tension raising in the atmosphere and with a danger that somepony could soon break a muzzle, Peter immediately interjected between both glaring stallions, acting like a wall between them and so did Twilight and Cadance, both sister in law rushing to Shinning, trying to their husband and brother away. “Okay…” Peter somewhat humorously spoke off, trying to keep his gruff friend at bay, trying to change the subject. “Before you bulldogs tear each other necks over a piece of bone…..Maybe now its time for you to learn the truth Logan.”

“About time, kid. Fer a while, I have started thinkin' yer gonna choose chess.” Logan bluntly stated as he glared on Shinning for the last time, before managing to calm himself down a little bit, letting his guard down.

Though, Peter then glanced upon to Twilight, giving her an affirmative look. And just like the young princess knew her knights intentions, the mare concentrated her magic through her horn and in the instance, an exactly the same blue cooling box, that Peter brought along before materialized in the air and levitating it via her telekinesis right to Peter and placing it on a marble floor. Logan, however watched the box somewhat questioningly.

Peter simply unlocked the box cover and quite for Logans surprise, young stallion pulled out am chilled can with his hoof. “How about you have yourself a beer and not pulverizing my bro in law, what do you think, buddy? Nice and easy?”

“Sounds good ta me.” Wolverine simply stated, yet though deep down quite wondering. Peter threw the can right to Logan who casually caught it with his free left hoof, yet somehow still having trouble adjusting it, as the can was slipping away in his grasp, before finally taking a hand…hoof on it. Though, gruff pony stared at the can somewhat questioningly.

“What is the matter, Logan? Peter asked as he titled his head on the side in confusion. “Have you not…...actually stopped drinking?”

“Ain't in a million years, Parker.....” Wolverine blurted out and shaking his head dismissively. “I am just….Wonderin' that ya horses…”

“Ponies….” Twilight interjected, correcting Logans sentence with a small grimace.

“Whutever….” Logan huffed back in response. “I am just surprised that ya…..”ponies”....Actually have a beer in this world. I mean, come ta thing of it that horses normally eat grass, hay and oat goin' back on Earth and so......”

Yet once again, Logans blunt yet humorous remark earned couple of mixed gazes from otherpony standing around. However, Spike along with Peter and Felicia couldn’t do nothing but chuckle playfully while the others bore dumbfounded expressions.

Peter who managed to recuperate first, tried to explain. “Chm….Just look around, Logan. Do you honestly think that normal, ordinary ponies would ever be able to build a marble fancy castle like this, wearing clothes, having their every own political system along with royalty, thinkig logically and above all..…Talking?” Despite Peters mention sounded somewhat humorous like usually, it on the other hoof bore lots of sense and surprisingly understanding.

“Peter has a point there.” Sunset suddenly interjected, standing firmly behind her friends statement. “Here in Equestria, they were actually ponies, not outworlders -- I mean…humans who originally became a dominant species of this world all along. The ponies, just like humans on Earth have their very own culture and habits as well as living among other creatures, like dragons, manticores, parasprites so and so on.”

Listening to her husbands and Sunsets professional explanation about pony kind, Twilight just couldn’t by more amazed with her eyes gleaming. “That has been a very nice lecture, you guys. Though, the origin of the pony kind actually might be more complex then anypony would thing….” Young alicorn stated, intenting to give her own version, yet the mare looked around and stopping in her tracks, deciding to keep it for herself, now when there were much more important matters to discuss.

“Thanks, honey.” Peter replied back, being deeply charmed by his wifes flattering words, yet also being glad that Twilight didn’t started one of the lecture of her own. Though, he didn’t actually mind that, but in Twilight case, the young princess lectures were maybe sensible, yet also rather long and complicated to get a hint.

“Hurm....Point taken.” Wolverine murmured, actually agreeing with Parkers and Sunsets sensible statement, yet somehow still wondering or being rather confused about Sunsets weird mention of dragons, manticores or parasprites before right than the X-Men tried to make his way on his hind hooves and maintaining a vertical position, though having it hard to maintain his balance, yet by balancing with his newly formed tail, the gruff pony managed to keep the balance. However, right then, opening the can of beer on the other hoof proved to be quite a bigger challenge for Wolverine, as he tried to take a grasp on a can opener, but it was complicated or rather impossible having no fingers.

“Urgh! Blasted hoof.” Logan cursed as he tried take a grasp on a can opener, yet failing miserably.

Peter, of course could do nothing but immaturely chuckle to his gruff friends obvious clumsiness, but unfortunately it didn’t last any longer, as Twilight denied her stallion a scolding glare, making Peter to shut up instantaneously. “Do you need any help, Logan?” Twilight then shifted her gaze to Logan, asking him politely asked.

“Need a can opener, handsome?” Felicia smugly stated as she raised her right hoof and letting one of her metal claws unsheathe right from her glove.

“Ain't necessary, darlin'. I git my own openers right here.” Logan simply stated, raising his right hoof, clenching its wrist and once again letting his adamantium claws come out right from it with its trademark “SNIKT!” like sound. However, for Shinning Armor, Cadance and even Princess Celestia as they fwitnessed and right then seeing Logans three trademark and rather infamous metal blade claws that Peter mentioned several times popping out right from gruff ponys hoof, they all simultaneously got freaked out a bit, Cadance even shrieking in horror a bit, though being supported be her husband.

“So it is true…” Princess Celestia gasped with her eyes widened by the looks on Logans adamantium claws. Despite her stoic and even attitude, the Princess of the Sun seemed somewhat apprehensive of ponyfied mutants deadly weapons. During her long life, the ruler of the Equestria saw lots of unique and unusual things, but she had never ever seen anything like this. Even her breathing suddenly went sharp, yet the snow white royal alicorn struggled to control it.

Paying the reactions of otherpony standing around him no mind, Logan simply huffed as he swung his hoof and slicing the top of the can with his claws like a paper, opening it in his very own and simple way. Gruff pony than sheathed his claws back into his hoof and stared at the sparkling dark orange beverage with a foam overflowing the can, taking a few sniffs, but when eventually catching a scent of hop, cereal malt and water from which the leavened alcoholic beverage was made off, Logan grinned and took a few deep gulps of it. Besides, after quite a long, hard and rather weird day, he could really use some drink.

Wolverine finished up the beer within a few second, as he then literally crushed an empty can in his hoof clenching like a clamp and much for most ponies present in the room dismay or rather disgust, the gruff pony released a aloud and rather very disgusting burp after the drink. Peter, who however thought quite nothing about Logans rather impolite and childish like manner, yet also considering it “manly”, young stallion was glad that Rarity wasn’t present, because otherwise, the fashionista would immediately call a “good manners police” on Logan, well if there ever such a thing even existed.

Though, otherponies shifted their bewildered gazes right to Peter, starring at him questioningly. Although they didn’t show it physically, they didn’t seem to be twice as impressed with Logans behaviour and attitude. Knight of Equestria chuckled nervously, being obviously embarrassed for his gruff partners behaviour as well.

Still being quite oblivious to otherponies mixed reactions, Logan indifferently shifted his gaze right to Peter. “Alright than, Parker. I am all ears. Start singin'. And this better be good, kid.”

Peter of course once again chuckled nervously as well as small beads of sweat started forming on his face. Gulping a lump in his neck, deep down, he started feeling a little uncertain about this.....

To be continued…….

PreviousChapters Next