• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,521 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,521

PreviousChapters Next
Pact with a devil

In the darkest and deepest places of a strange and rather dark and omnious, some sort of an alternate dimension, with a cold, dark and hardly breathable atmosphere, filled with what look like a floating rocks, withered and dead trees and surrounded by nothing but a dark violet sparkling dark vortex, there was a strange being, resembling a huge and strong ram, having a darkly light fur, four strong legs with dark blue even-toed yet sharp hooves, two powerful rounded horns on a massive head, white eyebrows as well as a white goatee and an unusual razor sharp teeth exposed from his lower jaw.

Though, the being surely did not resemble any normal ordinary ram or anything that could have something familiar with it. Actually, the ram had a rather monstrous physique, with its burly, muscular body, strong legs and hooves and large horns, it resembled more like a demon, monster or supernatural of sorts. Being and looking more like a ram from the netherworld.

However, what was the most intriguing, that that thing was hanging on, being tied up and strained by all of his limbs by strong chains which were literally glowing by a bright yellow aura, judging must have been of a magic or supernatural origins, each fixed on four floating rocks in the mid-air.

The demonic ram, who appeared to be in some sort of slumber or more like some sort of magic like stasis, being evidently imprisoned in there, restrained by the magical chains so he could apparently never escape from his imprisonment. Whoever or more likely whatever it was, it must have been really powerful and dangerous, when being strained by magic and imprisoned in that dark alternate dimension and being more likely left rotting in there, forgotten.

Suddenly, a deep, mysterious demonic like voice with a creepy echoing like effect that it would virtually send a chills into everyone spines, breaking through a grave like silence and echoed throughout the entire place. “GROGAAAR.” The voice sounded, seemingly indicating the imprisoned ram itself, calling it by its actual name.

“GROGAAAR.” It sounded once again, slowly gaining on strength attempting to wake a demonic ram up.

“GROGAAAR!!!” The voice this time burst out on top of its lungs, the echo literally shaking the floating rocks.

In that moment, that demonic ram, Grogar as the supposed name suggested, opened a crimson red eyes. “HUH!?!” The ram blurted out with a deep low grave like voice confused, still restrained by the magical chains yet slowly looking around, trying to figure out the source of the mysterious echoing voice. “What was that?! Who is there?!” The ram blurted out with an evident frustration and anger present in his voice.

“It is III…..” The demonic echoing voice sounded once again, though this time an enormous and menacing shadow in a form of a dark cloud of smoke emerged out of the dark violet sparkling darkness, towering over imprisoned ram Grogar and over anything else, being almost as huge and tall like a building.

Though it was hard to judge what exactly it was due to its unspecific and gastly like form, the shadows shapes indicated a resemblance something of a giant dragon of sorts, with a pair of gigantic bat like wings so huge that they would eclipse the sun, long neck an enormous armoured like head with a two rounded horns on both cheeks and a single horn on its forehead.

In the moment a pair of an evil crimson red glowing eyes, with a flames and sulfur virtually blazing in them as well as his muzzle, resembling rather a cage like door of a blast furnace or wedge plow, which appeared to be his mouth with an immense heat and flames blazing out of it.

Grogar, slightly taken aback by the mysterious demonic and darkened beings appearance eventually took it all together, yet gaining a confidence and bearing a very firm, stonefaced and dominating like expression. “What?...Erghm....Who….are you?” The ram asked casually, eying the gigantic demonic being questionably, if not even being taken aback or rather slightly intimidated by a mysterious beings presence.

“Meee?” Shadowed gigantic being stated in a cool and indifferent like manner. “Lets just say I may be known by many aliases. Some calls me…King of Darkness….Others…..The Destroyer…..God of Death…..The Cataclysm.” The entity paused for a while, huffing through his armoured mouth flames. “But it is not just all about me….not yet though…..The most important things that matter are at hands right now..” It proceed with an apparent seriousness in its demonic like voice.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Grogar asked slightly taken aback by the response, though deep down curious how this whole conversation would go on and what it would evolve into, not averting his still firm and questionable glare from his mysterious visitor, who or whatever it was.

“Grogar…” The mysterious dragon like being went on chuckling in response as well keeping its evil embodied glare on the imprisoned ram. “Don’t you remember?”

“And just what shall I remember by you?” Demonic ram asked slightly indignantly, not being yet sure what was the dark entities deal.

“You were once a powerful and undisputed ruler and tyrant of your own domain empire, called the Tambelon, possessing a vast magical abilities and having your very own dark plans. During so called Elemental War, between lavan, Squirk and Arabus, the Titans of Fire, Water and Air who had a little power struggle for over hundreds of years, yet you had a very different and your own intentions. You created your very own stone….the Gemstone of Darkness in order to control the other Elemental Gemstones ….One gemstone Rules Them All. With all those Elemental Gemstones you would had been invincible and ruling the Ponyland and everything living all by yourself.”

Though being somewhat impressed by demons immense knowledge about history of Equestria yet seemingly unfaltered by the mysterious omnious beings presence and being aware of demonic rams own background, Grogar denied an upset glare. “I was once the absolute ruler of the Tambelon. The master of dark magical and supernatural arts. The rightful master above all Titans with a Gemstone of Darkness in my grasp, ruthless, powerful…..”

“And unfortunately defeated by a bunch of a mysterious yet powerful heroes, who came into Ponyland thousands of years ago and with their combined might defeated all of the Titans and eventually…even you. With the Elemental Gemstones, including Gemstone of Darkness spread across the land, lost, the Titans falling into a deep slumber, Tambelon sunk into ground and you ending up being banished into the Shadow World.” The entity interjected, stating nonchalantly much for the rams irritation.

Though, he hated the fact and admitting his own defeat, Grogar growled menacingly under his breath with an utmost hatred. “I would have taken over and rule the entire Ponyland by myself, if those pesky heroes hadn’t interjected and ruining all of my plans. For long three thousand years I had been rotting here in the Shadow World, just because of some fools and their pathetic needs of doing good, helping the others and spreading a good will among other creatures.” The ram paused a little bit, but then he spoke of in a more irritating tone, facing his mysterious associate. “Just what is it to you anyway?” Grogar proceed venomously.

A dark entity huffed a flames from his armoured mouth, pausing for a while and then he return a response: “As much as I must agree with you and also immensely hating the mortals and all living things above all….Grogar….How about….I helped you to restore your former glory?”

Taken aback by this sudden swift and blunt response, Grogar, though being in awe with his red evil eyes half widened, maintaining his evil frown and mouth filled with razor sharp teeth open, the ram eventually recuperated himself. “Really? How?” He asked somewhat sceptically and bluntly.

A dark entity chuckled with flames blazing from his mouth. In the instance, its huge horn on its horsehead started pulsing with an unusual dark crimson aura, evident by the dark magic as a bright light yet of a dark energy signature erupted right in front of the imprisoned ram. Grogar, not able to shield his eyes only shut his eyes down averting his head on the side. When the light faded and Grogar opening his eyes once again, the demon ram like seemingly froze for a moment by what he saw in front of him.

A red big collar decorated by golden like medallions all over it and with one big golden bell with a strange marking symbols on its red plate was floating in the mid-air like it would be held in some kind of telekinetic grasp or sort of things.

Grogar eventually recuperated from his mild amazement. “My magical collar bell!” However, like of the instincts, rams suspicious and cynical side once again emerged. “How…and where did you get that?”

A dark shadowed dragon like creature only smirked devilishly. “Just watch and learn.” And like it would be by his own will, the collar floated right to the sealed ram and be itself placing around Grogars neck.

In that instance, Grogar was taken aback by a strange feeling. A golden decorated collar with a bell in the middle around rams neck started pulsing with magical energies, revealing itself to be a real deal. Grogar closed his eyes, focusing his thoughts and will right into the collar, unleashing its vast magical potential. In the moments, his own horns started pulsing with the same dark magical energy as the golden bell, which was also enchanted by a powerful dark magic rung repeatedly and in the same moment, magical chains that restrained Grogars limbs all by the sudden cracked into little pieces, before they turned into dust, freeing the ram from his thousands of years lasting restrain.

Landing on one of the floating rocks and turning his attention back to a dark being, who looked indifferent yet it denied a smirk, like it would be somewhat pleased by the demonic rams release. “Hurm....” Grogar grunted under his breath somewhat contemptuously, like actually being wary and not quite knowing what to say, if actually thank that strange mysterious imnious being that thad just freed him.

“Believe me. You have really no need thanking me for freeing you.” Dark being interjected replying withouth and before Grogar could say anything like actually not expecting any gratitude at all, chuckling and replying with a more sarcastic tone. “So….What are you going to do now?"

Grogar assumed a vengeful and malicious glare. “What do I do?! As soon as I find a way out of this blasted dark dimension, soon the entire Ponyland should know about my return! Once again, I Grogar the Necromancer should rise from the ashes , take the ultimate power and spreading another darkness upon the world, ruling it with iron hoof. I will have my revenge!” Ram roared in anger, showing his own darkness and evil intentions with a menacing demeanour, dark aura surrounding and burning out from his being.

A dark dragon like being, listening all the Grogars rather overdramatic scheming, once again chuckled. “Those are a very proud words. But, I am sorry and unfortunate Grogar, but I am afraid it will not by that easy, to escape the Shadow World.” He stated mockingly.

Grogar, though slightly taken aback by the mocking response with his white brow twitching in irritation immediately lashed out at a dark being yet maintaining his menacing glare and demeanour. “With my magical collar bell, my magical abilities are far more superior than unicorns and rivalling those of alicorns magic. Teleporting out of this dimension will be no problem at all. There is nothing impossible for me. I am a Necromancer.”

“Not at all.....” Dark being objected a little more seriously, evident by his patience steadily decreasing. “Though your collar still retains some of its original magical abilities, after all those thousands of years, yet its magic is still far from the travel between dimensions….unless….I could upgrade your collar, giving it a little magica power boost. You could be even more powerful than ever.” Dark entity suggested indifferently.

However, its unusual offer woke a sudden interest in Grogar. “A magic power boost?” The ram stuttered, yet his cynical and suspicious side remained by the dark beings sudden offer and willingness to actually help a demon ram necromancer. “Just....What is just your deal? Willing to set me free and helping me out like that? What do you want from me?” He asked both casually and suspiciously, evident that the ram did not yet fully trusted the shadowed gigantic being.

Such an offer about upgrade and increasing someones dark powers just like that and that something evil would actually help evil, that just was not like that. There must have been more about that. And Grogar was more than willing to know why.

"What do I want.....Lets just say, we both want the same thing as well as having a common interrests.” Dark being spoke off with a more stoic and calm tone in his yet demonic echoing voice and not averting his gaze from a ram. “To get out from this dimensional prison back into real world and spread chaos and darkness on the world that wronged us.” A dark being paused a little and then speaking out with a unfamiliar humble tone in his demonic and creepy voice. “But that is the case I would......need your help in return.”

Grogar eyed dark entity dumbfounded with a widened gaze for a while, before he burst into an evil laughter: “HMHM….MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He laughed menacingly, earning a stern and even more menacing glare from dark entity, huffing flames yet still remaining cool and calculating. "Me..…helping you? Why should I even care? Just because you set me free? Actually expecting some sort of pathetic gratitude from me?” The ram huffed contemptuously, by instantly recollecting his senses and averting back to his firm and serious side, by apparently not even inteting to comply the mysterious dark beings request in the slightest.

“I must admit......that this is rather upsetting......even for me.” Dark entity growled in embracement, huffing flames from his mouth resembling a furnace door. “It would be much easier if I just were whole once again.”

Grogar was taken aback slightly confused by the statement. “Whole? Just what do you mean by that?”

“It is a long story…..” Dark entity started its explanation. “But lets just say that I was once in the full flesh and blood, until I was forcefully and literally separated from my body and my spirit had been banished here into Shadow World, while my corporeal form remained back in the real world, buried and hidden from the outside world. As you could have seen, in my present state of being, I still retain some of my original powers and supernatural abilities, which took me eons to regain and adapt all over again. Yet I am still significantly much weaker than I used to be. Otherwise I would already escape from here a long time ago. So….I cannot escape from this dimensional prison by my own, so I have needed…..a little help.”

By the time, when dark entity finished its explanation, Grogar look thoughtful, yet acting indifferently as ever. “Unfortunate." Grogar huffed in a very indifferent and contemptuous manner, not caring in the slightest about the demonic omnious beings case. "And.....just why should I even help you out?” The ram stated bluntly with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

“Lets just take it this way, Grogar…..” Dark entity spoke of in response, though now matching a more serious tone, though if not with a hint of anger in his voice. “We both share the same desire. To escape from this dimensional trap, seek revenge of the outer world that wronged us, clenching it in a deadly grasp and cover it into darkness…..Just think about it…..we both could help each other and we both would be happy…..or else…...you just could stay and rotten here in this dimensional realm for the whole eternity. And so do I. So….What is your response….you stubborn old ram?” Dark entity supposedly gave a demonic ram his one final offer.

Grogar looked thoughtful, like he would be actually considering his mysterious associates words. After a while of brooding in his mind, the ram spoke of. “Hurm!....As much as I hate to admit it, but you do have a point.” Grogar growled in a both irritating and somewhat defeated demeanour. The ram paused for a while and then he proceed indifferently facing dark entity. “So…what is the deal?”

Dark entity like dragon denied something that looked like a victorious grin, huffing a flames. “I knew we both would actually agree about things.” In the same instance, its huge horn on its horsehead started pulsing with an unusual dark crimson aura, as a small magical orb, pulsing by a sparkling bright light appeared.

Grogar watched the orb questionably and little watchfully. In the same instance, the flashing orb of magical energy started floating right to the ram as it collided with its collars magical bell, its magical signature synchronizing with collars own magic in an unusual burst of light. Surprised Grogar shielded his own eyes or else he would go blind.

Eventually the light faded away and demonic ram stared at his magical bell collar quite dumbfounded, somehow himself feeling that his own magical abilities were drastically increased beyond its usual limits big time via that magical orb upgrade.

Dark being, obviously satisfied chuckled. “I have just upgraded your magical collar bell. Its potential and power is now double times stronger than it had ever been before. With my little magic power boost, you should by able to set yourself free and escape from Shadow World with easy.” However, its tone once again turned more serious and somewhat threatening. “Just remember…..my little upgrade has also a sort of a defence system..…So, if you would even think about departing or breaking our deal….And if you don’t use your dark magic properly..…Its effects will automatically shut down and collar will eventually drain every life essence from you…...So……You better beware.”

Taken aback by this rather threatening statement, Grogar looked like a bit baffled as well as angry, yet remaining its firm and threatening demeanour by himself. “Grrrr. Is that a threat?” Grogar growled menacingly, fumming like a locomotive yet although his temper eventually tuned itself down, with an low and somewhat subside sounidng like grunt escaped through and out of the monsterous rams throat, like actually in agreement.

"You may consider it just a mere advice. A good one." Paying his enraged mood no mind, dark entity chuckled under his breath. “I am glad that we both understand each other.” It stated nonchalantly as well as with a conquering manner.

Seemingly, fully subjecting to a much bigger and powerful dark entity and though with a hint of disgust and humiliation, Grogar was ready to get down to business. “What do you want from me?” The ram asked irritating, expecting the instructions.

“While you would simply use your magical bell collar for an interdimensional travel to escape from Shadow World back into a real world, but since my spiritual being without a vessel and this dimension actually acting as a sort of an astral plane to me, in this weakened state like being I cannot use an interdimensional travel on my own. So, in my case, it requires a dimensional gate between time and space to escape into a real world and finding myself a suitable host to possess.” Dark being explained, earning quite amused expression from a demonic ram.

Grogars stone-faced and dark expression changed a little bit in what was probably supposed to be a smirk by exposing his razor sharp teeth by doing so, obviously being quite amused by dark entitys own inability, but then again assuming his serious demeanour. “So, what is the deal?”

“First…” Dark being started. “You must reunite three of the powerful Titans, Lavan, Squirk and Arabus as with their help obtain three of the legendary Elemental Gemstones or Fire, Water and Air as well as your very own infamous….Gemstone of Darkness.”

“The Titans and their Elemental Gemstones, including my Gemstone of Darkness, you say?” Grogar called out blurting aloud which apparently looked like an amazement yet also rather an outrage alike, yet the ram necromancer immediately shifted into his contemptuous side. “The Titans....Lavan, Squirk and Arabus….Those fools were struggling for power and an absolute rule over Ponyland thousands of years ago. Why I should work with them….I have absolutely no intentions to share my power with anyone…..And besides, from their little power struggle, they exhausted most of their power and fell into deep slumber, not being seen ever since.” Grogar stated contemptuously, evident that a powerful, arrogant and power hungry tyrant like him had no intentions of sharing his power.

Being aware of rams contemptuous outburst yet being oblivious, dark entity tried to make a reason. “Lets not being that hasty, Grogar. I quite understand your reaction and frankly…..Even I would never share my power with anyone else. But believe me, you will surely need those guys in your plots. Because first: The Elemental Gemstones were created from Titans own flesh and essences itself, so….Lavan, Squirk and Arabus are actually the only ones who can control those immense elemental powers as well as sensing their signatures. And…secondly…..Lots of things had changed in the real world while you were kept in Shadow World prisoner.”

Grogar considering dark beings words about cooperation with Elementals slightly, yet he was rather more interested about the changes he was talking about. “Changes? What kind of changes? Like it would even make any difference.” He asked rather bluntly yet deep down with a wide interest.

“For your long thousands of years long imprisonment, the outside world changed a lot, as well as lots of other things you are not aware off.” Dark entity explained. “The land of ponies in these days is now called the Equestria and it has its new powerfull rulers and many valiant heroes to protect it from evil and dark forces, with the so called power of Harmony.”

"The power of Harmony?" Grogar huffed in a somewhat bizzare way of combination of both astonishment and contempt alike.

"Indeed...." The demonic entity explained by going on wit his demonic voice although sounding rather and somewhat cautious. "With the power like that, they mamaged to conquer and accomplishing so much victories against dark and evil forces and achieving great deeds nopony could have ever dreamed off.” The dark being stated before pausing a little bit and going on again. "Yet....There is single a very powerfull and valiant hero, being the prince and knight, the defender of Equestria, protecting and saving countless lives, fighting the most dangerous and threatening villains, monsters and beasts and also achieveing the great deeds than any other pony ever could in the history of Equestria."

"Is that so....?" Grogar huffed, unfaltered and seemingly not bieng that much thrilled by the emnious beings interpretation.

"It is very so....." The dark entity stated in agreement with a rather unfortunate like manner. "These....Heroes and power of Harmony with them are dangerous. They just might represent a threat and obstacle in our plans......But….If you manage to reunite all Titans, as well as collecting the Elemental Gemstones and working together as a team, there you just might have a way much better chance to prevail together, instead of fighting each other." The dark entity stated in a rather quite a motivatopnally before adding some more. "The unity is strength…...Remember that…..It could help you…..for your own sake.”

Grogar eyed the dark entity like actually considering its words. “Whatever......” The ram stated snorting in a rather indifferent and contemptuous like manner. “Yet, by the way.....Those Titans had been in their slumber for over thousands of years and no one knows where they are now. How I am I supposed to find them?”

Dark entity instead of response chuckled deviously with never ending blazing from his moth. “Chrrm..…Don’t worry you about that. I shall take care of it by myself.” It said thought with a rather self-satisfied smug tone.

“How?” Grogar huffed rather questioningly, glaring at the dark entity quite suspiciously.

“That is not important.” Dark being simply stated. "Yet.....Whereever you teleport from Shadow World into Equestria, I would recomend you to choose your place of arrival in the middle of place of power. It is asacred field possed by runestone like relics that serves as a generators of an unfettered magical energy generated throughout the land of Equestria. There are plenty of fileds dislocated across the land."

"Chrrm......Why?" Grogar asked, still dont knowing where the dark entity was hading to, the suspicion being vocally present in monstrous rams vocie.

“Do you want to get out from here or what?" Dark entity though growled a bit irritated, with its voice tuning itself into a way more darker and menacing one, yet though instantly and just that fast managing to calm and tune itself down back into its more deliberated and stoic side. "What matters right now is that you and the Titans obtain all those Elemental Gemstones together, unleashing their unrestrained accumulated power and that way open a gateway between the Shadow World and the Equestria, so I could be free also.” The dark entity finishesd off.

“And just, how am I and the Titans supposed to do that?” Grogar asked casually, twitching its brow questioningly.

“Well……” Dark being stated this time smugly with a bemused grin in his furnace like door mouth, huffing flames. “This is what YOU have to find out by yourself, Grogar. With your magical bell collar and your mastery over supernatural and magic arts, that should not be that much problem, is it?” The entity chuckled humorously, which earned an irritated and somewhat angered groan from the demonic ram. "Yet...." Dark dragon entity though spoke off again, attracting Grogars rather reluctant attention once more. "Let me show you something....." The entity stated somewhat generously, turning its armoured dragon like head with horns on its sides and its single unicorn like horn started glowing with its dark energy.

After a while of awkward and grave like silence, a horrible screeches somewhat resembling a mournful horse like whining and honking cut through the silence of the dimension, with a loud wing like slapping sounds drifting around and a strange horse resembling creatures swarm emerged from the darkness. The creatures looked like a skinny to a bone, gaunt and deformed horses of a grey colour with a bat like wings, dirty and dishevelled manes and tails, wearing demonic like armours and their red eyes glowing. Literally and by all means, they resembled a demonic winged horses from hell….Thestrals.

The entire Thestrals like swarm, counting over thousands of individuals flew through a thick air of Shadow World, honking menacingly as they made their way right to the dark entity like dragon and Grogar and like they would by controlled by the dark entity as their master, each Thestral assumed their post, either landing on a near floating rocks or keeping their skinny frames in the mid-air via flipping their bat like wings.

“Thestrals?!” Grogar blurted out in a strange manner which apparently sounded like a faint hint of amazement, carefully staring at the swarm of deadly demonic like winged horses.

“Chmm…Yes…” Dark entity chuckled evident by an immense pride posture it maintained as well somewhat bemused and rather playful demeanour it assumed, yet being obviously aware of demonic rams confused expression. "Once my own loyal faithfull servants, once being ponies, a great knights and royal guards, yet unfortunatelly also being once banished into the Shadow World also along with me by my side. Over the hundreds of years however and due to negative energies and corruption of Shadow World, they de-evolved and manifested into these demonic bat-like monstrosities, yet still being fully and undisputedly loyal and faithfull to my will. Beauties….are they not?” Dark entity chuckled playfully, arching his giant clawed like hoof and letting one of the Thestral to land on it like a little bird, watching it somewhat in sympathy and treating a demonic horse like a pet.

“Are you….” Grogar muttered, recollecting his sense and turning into his usual serious side though a hint of a slight amazement being still vocally present in rams manner, yet however, the dark entity chuckled by cutting the rams sentence short, letting a pet Thestral fly away from his clawed hoof and turning his gaze to a ram.

“Just thing about it……" The dark entity proceed in a very tempting like manner. "As soon as you open the dimensional gate into Shadow World by harnessing the power of Elemental Gemstones, my Thestral swarm will be released and spread chaos and havoc upon Equestria……Under your command. Well....." The entity though commented. "As long as you agree and being willing to keep your word, of course."

Considering his mysterious and dark companion words, an ultimate offer that cannot be denied and a chance of the lifetime and watching the army composed of demonic horse like pegasus, Grogar chuckled deviously under his breath. “CHMCHACHACHA! With the power of all the Elemental Gemstones combined and the army of Thestrals….I shall absolutely rule the entire Equestria and swap from the face of the earth everyone who ever dares to oppose my might! MUHAHAHAH!”

“So…..” The dark entity spoke off. “Do we have a deal?” With one last final offer.

Grogar gazed at a shadow and after a while he proceed through his razor sharp teeth grinning. “Gladly. The sooner I will get out of here, the sooner the ultimate power and your Thestrals shall be mine to command and conquear the entire Equestria. Whatever your sole part on this ever will be.....And like it would even matter at all.”

Evil dark being chuckled menacingly in triumph with blazes burning from his mouth at the fullest. “Excellent.”

“Very well then...." Grogar proceed huffing while sharing one final glance with a mysterious omnious dark being like by farewell. "So long. It has been…..unpleasant knowing you…...Whoever you are.”

In the instance, Grogar closed his demonic red eyes and concentrating his thoughts right into his newly regained and upgraded magical collar bell. The collar started pulsing via magical sparkling energies as its dark aura surrounded Grogars beings. And in the matter of moments, demonic ram disappeared in a burst of light, gone.

In the same moment, after Grogar disappeared, dark entity like dragon burst into a devilish demonic like laughter, its sounds echoing throughout the dimension and shaking the floating boulders. The Thestrals, surrounding their master joined to share its pleasure by shrieking honking on top of their lungs to his honour.

When a laughter subsided, dark entity chuckled for itself and releasing another burst of flames from its mouth. “Chmm Chmm Chmm! What a foolish stubborn old ram….letting himself tricked so easily. Well, let him and the Titans go ahead to seek the power, dominance and rule over the world…...But that will not do them any good at the end…....Especially when it is will be I who will prevail and get everything on the end..….And than…...Equestria and everything else alive…...Beware!”

“HIHUJIHUHEHAHAHAHAHCHACHACHICHUCHICHUCHECHEJIHHEHEHEHE!!!”


Luna thrashed in her bed back and forth. Nightmares flashing, an enormous monstrous shadow with an evil red glowing eyes and flames and sulfur coming from his mouth and an evil demonic laugher echoing in her mind, haunting her dreams.

Eventually, Princess of the Moons eyes snapped open. A scream felt raw on her throat, however it never made its way out. Gasps with a harsh breathing came out of her. Her entire frame trembling in fear and increased heartbeat literally like a drum echoing in her chest. She placed her hoof over her sweaty forehead. It felt cold, wet from her nightmare. She licked her lips, trying to moisten them again, feeling chapped. She literally looked like she saw a ghost.

Though, after a while of recollecting her nerves and calming herself down a bit, Lunas was sitting in her bed yet too apprehensive, a usually iron-clad maiden lacking her usual surety. Her mind was still going wild, filled with confusion and questions.

“What by a Holy Creator kind of nightmare was that?” She trailed off in a strained whisper.

To be continued...

PreviousChapters Next