• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Spiders and Magic: The Harmony Avengers - andrew7



This is my very own unique story spin-off and inspiration of Maximus Reborn "Spiders and Magic" series

  • ...
21
 38
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Clash of the Titans Part II

Spider-Mane swung himself on his webbing strand over a large street that was flooded like everywhere else across the city before slowing his momentum and using the strength of his upper body, masked stallion released himself from his webbing before landing on all his four hooves without any effort on a nearest buildings rooftop and galloping right on its railing, as soon the end of the line approached, Spidey leaped on top of his abilities from the edge of the roof, firing another webbing and once again swinging on the left of the following building.

By repeating the process, Spidey released himself from his webbing ceasing his swing yet effortlessly and like a grasshopper landed and bouncing himself from the nearest large billboard, followed by a graceful flip and firing another webbing though this time swinging on his right yet knowing very well where he was swinging to, via his trusty Spider Sense.

Aside from serving as a build in radar for detecting and warning Spidey from certain potential threats and saving his life more than hundred times, it also enabled Peter to sense and track certain radio frequencies, which he had used to his advantage via his Spider Tracers more over then hundred yards radius while on much greater distance he had to use his tracking device. And the signal from the Spider Tracer he conveniently plugged right on Trixies wagon, emitting a radio wave signal was steadily getting stronger and stronger…..

“Its getting warmer…..” Swinging over the buildings side, Spidey swung his way as he started galloping over another buildings wall on his hinder hooves before releasing himself from his webbing and leaping from the building over another street and this time firing from both of his hooves, swinging between two buildings on double webbing strands, Spidey relinquished his grip and once again springing himself in to the air yet once again firing up another webbing that though latched itself on a near flagstick being fixed on the buildings wall as masked stallion swung himself over the staff several times like on the trapeze as an acrobat before springing himself forward, managing to bounce from another buildings edge and with yet another graceful flip landing right on the water tank of the nearest building with a near flooded street, yet jus sensing the Spider Tracers radio frequencies on the fullest, masked stallion judged that whenever Trixie was right now, she must have been somewhere around alright.

“Trixie!” Peter called out aloud in a hope to find Trixie. “Where are you? If you can hear me, yell once! If you cant, yell twice!”

“Peter! Over here!” Suddenly and much for Peters awe his ears twitched by hearing a very well familiar feminine voice that though was also tuned down with a slight vanity, yet much for his relief that was though followed by joy, Peter spotted Trixie wearing her trademark magician attire and hat standing and being more likely stranded on her wagon that was washed away by the raging flood river across street, struggling to keep her balance on her wagons roof if not even started feeling seasick.

However, much for his horror, Spideys chocolate brown ryes underneath his masked lenses though widened wonder they didn’t popped out from his eyeholes as he saw a maelstrom right in the middle of the near crossroads, forming a powerful whirpool that was sucking the water beneath the city depths of the sewers.

A realization though stumbled over Peters mind about that just early earthquake occurring, as the tremors and magnitude must have distort the concretes structure and crackling a hole right in the street, therefore creating that maelstrom whirpool with all that water being drained into the sewers.

Yet recollecting his senses, Spider-Mane leaped from his post on the water tank, firing from his right hoof as his webbing strand zipped through the air before eventually latching itself right on Trixies wagon as masked stallion used the momentum by sharply throwing his hoof and springing himself forward with a speed of a missile right forward.

“Trixie!” Spidey exhaled in relief yet with his heart was literally blissing with joy, as he landed on the wagon, knowing that his best friend was just fine, though even at times like these, the hero of course didn’t deny himself on of his quriks. “If you have actually wanted to quit being the stage magician and join the navy, how about just provide yourself a boat instead of the wagon?”

“Who cares? Just get me out of here, will ya?!” Trixie scolded and growling in both an upset and exasperation alike, which however also appeared to be on the brink of rather begging so masked stallion could finally save her.

“Whatever you say, Merlin.” Spider-Mane chuckled humorously, yet a quick and pretty convincing look at the nearing maelstrom in the middle of street made him comply without any question as he grabbed Trixie with his left hoof over her waist extending his free hoof, firing yet another webbing strand and effortlessly swinging himself with the mare into the safety of the nearest buildings rooftop, conveniently, near the construction place of the newest building, which workers must have arguably evacuated during the hurricane. “You okay?” Peter asked softly in concern while letting an azure unicorn from his arms.

“I think so. Thanks for the save.” Trixie coughed a little yet honestly thanked Peter for saving her, yet a terrible realization sparkled within mares head. “Oh no! My wagon!” Trixie bellowed in shock by realizing that her carriage was still being flushed away and heading right to the maelstrom as an azure mare could merely and helplessly witness in horror as the whirpool eventually sucked her wagon within its reach, spinning it in circles before the house on the wheels eventually was crushed on wooden pieces and splinters by the maelstroms centre deadly sucking force and pressure, as its wooden remains eventually disappeared in its depths.

“My wagon! My wagon!” Trixie shrieked in horror and even looking like over the edge of cry about the loose of her carriage.

“Come on, Trixie. It was just a wagon.” Peter murmured in sympathy and placing his hoof over mares shoulder, soothing it gently in comfort yet though chuckling innocently. “I….Dont suppose you had it insured, hadn’t you?”

“In a case, if you had ever been homeless, I mean….Hello! That just was something that Trixie has also once called home for crying out loud.” Trixie stubbornly protested with her voice sounding forceful though unable to supress her mourning over her wagon, which indeed served as a home to a stage magician over the years on her travels. Yet despite that, the mare found masked stallions warm and reassuring touch

“Don’t worry, Trixie. I am sure that Princess Celestia would be more than happy and willing to provide you a new one, as well as me along with Twilight and others would also comply in contribute.” Spidey simply yet honestly reassured to contribute her best friends lost and gently patting the magicians shoulder.

Despite still feeling a dull pain within her heart over the loose of her wagon, yet Trixie found Peters warm touch and friendly and willingly nature comforting and hard to resist, as the mare eventually managed a weak yet warm smile with a warmth and giddy feeling blooming within her chest, knowing that she could rely on her best friend.

Spider-Manes expression under his mask though suddenly furrowed itself. “Now Trixie, how about just pretend I am Dr. Phil and you just tell me what is going on here?”

“Well….Actually…..To say the truth….” Trixie stammered by trying to recollect her senses, not quite being sure how to exactly put it or explain the situation properly. With so much happening all of the sudden and without nopony expecting such chain of events, it was obviously for stage magician hard to comprehend.

“Help! Help!” Suddenly and before an azure unicorn could possibly hope to explain, Spidey and Trixie heard a frantic distress calls as they located four rescuer ponies, about three stallions and one mare, all wearing yellow jackets, rescuing like vests and red helmets unfortunately being in trouble by themselves as the current of the flood was washing them away right towards the whirpool, threatening to devour them.

“A rescuer that just needs to be rescued…..” Peter dully commented in an offhanded combination of awe, sarcasm and concern alike.

“How convenient.” Trixie deadpanned over the cooment.

Yet not wasting any moment, Spider-Mane sprayed a surprisingly large amount of his webbing from his hooves he was also somehow swirling with them in a spinning like arks as he actually managed to create a self-made webbing like net by his act, much for Trixies surprise. Peter swiftly threw his net out from the building as he managed to catch all four rescuers right into it, just before they could be sucked right into the whirpool.

“Hey there guys. Some rescue operation, isn’t this?” Spidey playfully quipped as he hold the rescue ponies in his net fixed on a webbing strand like freshly caught fishes.

“Nice catch, Peter!” Trixie praised Peter for saving those rescuers in a very fitting old-fashioned way.

“Hang on!” Spider-Mane steadily started pulling his webbing net with ponies in it, before eventually pulling them out of water at the buildings wall, as yet masked stallion didn’t cease his action, winding up his webbing strand before he finally pulled all three stallions and mares into safety over the rooftops edge. “There! You are all safe now.”

“Hey, look man, this is Spider-Mane.” One of the stallions trailed off while getting himself out of the webbing net with his his eyes centred right on Spider-Mane

“He has actually showed up….” The mare murmured with an undercurrent of awe present in her voice.

“Erghm….” Trixie however sarcastically scoffed, finding her patience somewhat drastically growing short. “Aside from all this admiration and forming a little fanclub….But, there is still that whirpool around for crying out loud!”

“The ladies are just always right….” Spidey muttered under his mask somehow in exasperation yet realizing Trixie had a point and once again shifting into his responsible side as well as centring his white masked lenses on maelstrom in the middle of crossroads that still represented a serious threat.

“There was an early series of tremors occurring throughout the city. Maybe that was that earthquake that distorted the concretes structure and therefore crackling a hole right in the street.” A supposed leader of the rescuing squad stated deductively the situation.

“You don’t say….” Spidey though quipped like it wasn’t anything new.

“We have though managed to set some blockage via sand bags, therefore cutting it twice from other streets so nopony got flushed in, but unfortunately our boat had gotten overturned and flushed away by its current, before you showed up and saved us.” The mare explained further, showing a deeper appreciation to the web-slinger.

“Yet, that street on the left is though so fat the only one that is free, without any blockage set.” The second stallion rescuer informed.

“But then, as long as this whirpool keeps sucking the water like this, it still represents a serious threat nonetheless. Some unlucky pony just might be sucked right in….Like me for an example.” Trixie murmured as she stared at the whirpool with an unnerving concern.

Help!” Suddenly another series of cries in distress, a combination of both adult males yet also high-pitched young like voices echoed throughout the street. Spider-Mane, Trixie and the rescue squad immediately perked themselves so they could locate the source of cries, as they much for their horror saw a school carriage in a school bus like design on a yellow colour, being filled with terrified little foals along with two stallions that were pulling the wagon yet accidently being also washed away by the flood as they were heading right towards the maelstrom.

“By Celestia!” Trixie gasped in shock yet watching the carriage like bus with foals in horror as an unfortunate dark though started clouding her mind, worries for all those kids were evidently present within mares straining like voice. “All those kids are just gonna be sucked right in!”

“This is some school field trip alright….” Peter stammered for himself in both humorous and concerned like manner though by quickly recollecting his senses by furiously shaking his head, masked stallion edged closer to the rooftops edge, forcing himself on the straight up position and firing from both of his front hooves as his concentrated sticky webbing managed to wrap the school wagon, yet holding it fest, Spidey wrapped the other ends of his combined webbing strand right to the nearest ventilation shafts with an antenna and managing to stop the carriage along with both stallions who were unfortunately still bonded to it in its process from getting any further towards the whirpools reach.

“Hey! Need a hoof?” Suddenly a rather gruff male voice from above. Spider-Mane along with everypony looked right straight up as they much for their awe spotted a constructive worker stallion, hanging right in the construction cranes control cabin. “Spider-Mane!” The construction stallion called out at Spider-Mane bellow. “I need you to fix the cranes hook right at that carriage! I am gonna try to help out by pulling it out on the roof!”

“Is this what they meant by the help from above?” Spidey inwardly murmured humorously yet by for his awe hearing out that good and willing stallions honest offer to help out, the masked stallion could do nothing but comply by the friendly request for assistance, smirking underneath his mask. “Got it!”

Spidey though fired from both his hooves as his webbing strand with a perfect aim and accuracy latched themselves right on both stunned stallions that were pulling the school bus chests before masked stallion handed both his strands to the rescuing squad. “Here, as soon as you are ready, pull those guys out of water!”

“Understood that!” The rescue leader affirmatively replied without any question by getting the knights request yet handling the strand of webbing in to his mouth as the mare mimicking her boss actions took the second strands while the rest of the squad merely nod their heads determined.

By sharing a mutual nod with each other, Spidey leaped right from the buildings edge over the flood beneath as he effortlessly landed on the roof of the school bus wagon, giving though unwillingly the foal inside a little fright. “Hey guys.” The web slinger scoffed by greeting both stallions. “A little bad time playing seahorses so you could actually carry a boat, don’t you?” Peter quipped yet reaching out and freeing both little baffled stallions from the shaft they were bonded by belts to the carriage.

“Pull harder!” Seeing their opportunity they were waiting for, the squad leader instructed his teammates as they all started pulling hard with all their combined might by Spider-Manes strands as they were boldly pulling bot stallions into safety from the flood.

The construction worker also not wasting any time, sitting within the control cabin of the construction crane was cautiously manipulating the levers on the control panel by focusing intently on his task by steadily and cautiously turning the crane to the left side to the school carriage location, before eventually by moving another lever by started descending its hook on the cranes jib down on the steel rope bellow.

By also seeing the hook descending by their location and understanding the workers efforts, Spidey sprayed its webbing over both ends of carriages entire length and width as well, making something like an improvised yet endurable harness, yet while the hook reached out enough down, the wallcrawler grabbed the hook and hanging it right on the webbing before giving the worker a signal by waving his hoof that everything is set and that he could pick them up, while the rescue squad ponies eventually managed to pulled both stallions on the roof by Spidey steel strong like strands into safety.

Confirming the heroes signal, the worker stallion inhaled deeply and cautiously pulled the ladder back up as he activated the winch on the cranes jib, as the mechanism tightened the metal rope and slowly yet steadily started lifting the hanged school bus wagon full of school ponies up, rising it from the raging flood, with Spider-Mane standing vigilant on its roof and securing the rope.

By slowly turning the cranes position on the side yet also carefully via the elevator mounted on its winch started pulling the wagon backwards a little bit, before eventually getting it several meters below the buildings rooftops position. By letting the lever one more time, the worker stallion than carefully descended the bus wagon down on the rope before finally and safely putting it down.

Grinning satisfied under his mask on the fullest, Spider-Mane unplugged the hook from the bus and waving cheerfully over the construction worker back in his cabin as everypony along with Trixie all burst in applas and cheering out for the stallions selfless deed. Peter then jumped from the roof neat the school bus wagons main entrance, grabbing its door as he easily rip them out from its pants.

“Last stop! Everypony out!” Peter playfully called out as little fillies and colts of various kinds, colours, different mane styles and cutie marks along with a female earth pony teacher burst their way out of the school bus wagon, cheering and squeaking out loudly and in excitement as they all rounded themselves around Spider-Mane.

“Help!” Suddenly a distant scream of a young filly echoed down there in the street, with her tone though sounding somewhat rough with strong Bronx like accent. Spidey along with Trixie and everypony else immediately perked themselves at the direction as they all saw in horror, yet Peter with his enhanced sight spotted a small pony over several blocks distance away with a dark orange coat, having a red mane with pink streaks covered in her face as well as freckles on her face, being stranded and holding herself on a broken door, yet being washed away by the flood right towards the whirpool.

“By Celestia! Its Babs!” Peter exhaled aloud yet feeling nearly all blood in his veins freezing and his heart nearly stopped beating in a horror.

Indeed…..Babs Seed, a female school-age pony, Apple Blooms cousin from Manehattan as a part of Apple Family as well as being a member of Cutie Mark Crusaders just like Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were and Peter being as their leader, unfortunately got also so unlucky and becoming a victim of the flood, being washing away and threatening to be sucked right into the whirpool.

“What! Babs Seed?” Trixie nearly bellowed in shock by Parker mentioning Babs yet trying to adjust her violet eyes in the distance as the magician gasped with nearly all air leaving her lungs and her usually azure blue coat nearly turning pale in horror by a dark thought. “She is gonna be sucked right in!”

“No worries. I got her!” Spider-Mane though by quickly recollecting his senses declared reassuringly and edging closer to the rooftops edge. “Thwip, thwip and away!” Masked stallion extended his right hoof in an attempt to fire a web strand, only much for his, Trixies and otherponys utter shock and befuddlement chittering a mere rest of his webbing formula but nothing else from his hoof, indicating that his right webshooter must have already run out the ammo.

“Oh swell! A pretty fitting time for me to run out the webbing!” Peter cursed his luck inwardly yet chuckling nervously by the look at Trixie and otherpony. “Well….Echm….Never mind that….Second time the charm…..” Peter chuckled with a slight hint of hope present in his muffled voice and extending his second hoof. “Thwip, thwip and aw…..” He exhaled yet much for his shock doubling even further, his left webshooter was also nothing but totally drained out from his webbing, rendering Spider-Mane, the Knight of Equestria to just a half a spider.

“You got to be kidding me, Parker. Being all dry out…..” Trixie muttered in both exasperation and sarcasm.

“Oh great. Now I will have to save her by foot.” Spidey muttered sarcastically for himself yet not letting himself down and estimating the Babs distance with several more blocks distance away, the webslinger shrugged his shoulders before leaping right from the rooftop in a pursuit to another building, galloping forward over the edge of the railing before effortlessly leaping from the building over the street and landing on the top of the another one, yet leaping right over the edge of the rooftop, bouncing from a lower board on the wall as masked stallion gracefully managed to land right on the broken door where Babs bas drifting, though the force of the impact unwillingly catapulted Babs into air, yelping yet filly safely fell into Spider-Manes expected hooves.

“What the….” Babs blurted out baffled what had just transpired, yet her deep emerald eyes shot open in awe by seeing a strangely costumed pony holding her, yet though the filly was more than very well familiar with the mask and the pony who was hiding behind it to whom by the way she had grown so close and being like a big brother like figure. “Peter?”

“Babs! A sightseen, weren’t ya?” Peter cheerfully greeted the filly with glee and throwing her behind on his back and standing on his hinder hooves and maintaining a surfing like post on the door as Babs wrapped her hooves over masked stallions neck.

Spidey with Babs on his back was keeping his balance, surfing on the door like on an improvised surfing board, steadily picking up speed on the raging flood waves, nearing the whirpools deadly reach with Babs started looking somewhat nervous. “Well….Lets take a closer look on that whirpool, shall we?” Peter playfully quipped while crouching and reading himself to jump.

“What?!” Babs blurted out yet her question was cut short replaced with a squeak as Spider-Mane leaped from the door on top of his abilities into the air, making a graceful sommersalt before effortlessly landing with Babs over his neck right on the nearest traffic light, finding themselves very, though rather dangerously close, just a few meter away from the maelstrom.

“So, Babs….This view close enough?” Peter nonchalantly commented while perching himself on his post of the traffic light while the entire school of foals who were watching the entire act from a safe distance on the roof all burst out in loud fanlike cheers.

“At times like these….I would really be ready to take my nap.” Babs chuckled somewhat nervously in a humour way, holding herself on Peter like tick.

Yet suddenly and unfortunately at the right time, a very well familiar tingling like sensation started going on right in the back of Spider-Manes cranium as his trusty Spider Sense was blurring on the fullest on an incoming possible threat yet to come.“Oh for crying out loud…..Now What?!”

“Incoming!” One of the rescue ponies bellowed aloud as another serious of tremors echoed and shaking the entire street yet everypony gasped in horror as they say a large wave, though not the same one or being as big as the tsunami back on Neigh Square, that was raging its way throughout the street, threatening to flush both Peter and Babs in its way.

“Kids! Move away!” The teacher mare cautiously yelled out at the foals as she lead them away from the rooftops edge to the safer distance, as so the rescuing squad and both stallions did to be out of the tidal waves reach.

Feeling her heart within her chest beating like a drum, tiptoeing nervously at place in worries for her best friends and fillys safety, Trixie was frantically looking around like crazy, trying to figure out something, yet with a quick idea hitting her mind like a brick, Trixie snatched her magician hat from her head.

“Peter! Babs! Grab on!” She yelled out yet concentrating her magic in her horn with a pink aura as a rope, being literally made of dozens of scarfs burst its way right out of the mares hat and like a serpent and like having a mind on its own floating and wrapping over Spider-Manes hoof.

Although seemingly dumbfounded for a moment yet quickly understanding Trixies intentions and nodding his head, with one sharp swing, Peter with Babs over his neck managed to sprung himself on the improvised strand from the traffic light over the buildings roof just in time before the tidal wave burst its way through, as everypony on the roof covered themselves from the impact and splashes, yet nopony got hurt.

As Spider-Mane and Babs landed safely back on the rooftop with otherpony, the scarf made rope then rolled its way back right into Trixies hat, like a cobra finishing off her dancing into its bag yet much for Trixies awe, the rescuing squad ponies as well as the entire school started cheering out and stomping their hooves in applause.

“Trixie? You are here too?” Babs stammered in confusion by seeing a stage magician by her side. “Well….Now that was something.” Babs cheered out as she jumped off Peters back.

“Using scarfs to actually form an improvised strand….And come to think of it that people once called me Amazing….” Spidey muttered as Trixie little trick that by the way saved his and Babs life managed to leave even him nearly speechless. “Eghm….Thanks.”

“Well….” Trixie chuckled sheepishly yet realizing the small audience of ponies and seeing an opportunity the magician took her trademark though also infamous pompous boasting like stance as a theatrical mannerism also associated with it. “They certainly don’t call me the Great and Powerful Trixie for nothing. I got my reputation to maintain by the way.”

“Just watch yourself not to hover away.” Spidey scoffed sarcastically, being somehow irritated about mares boastful and bossy nature.

“Ughm….Help!” Suddenly yet another call for help echoed yet much Spideys, Trixies, Babs and everypony much for their utter shock found a construction working stallion that was getting his way down from the crane by ladder yet unfortunately stammering and loosing his footing by the tremors, hanging himself on the ladder for his dear life, yet unfortunately having a hoof with lack of fingers, the stallion eventually lost his grip and started falling down.

Despite being drained from his webbing yet his heroic instincts not holding out on him, Spider-Mane speed up with a dazzling speed resembling more like a red-blue blur as he in the mast minute caught the worker, yet unfortunately and rather more specifically, the worker rather fell right onto Spider-Manes and nearly crushing the wisecracking wallcrawler to the concrete rooftop, literally, by his own growth also combined with speed and a force of gravity. Yet luckily, Spider-Mane managed to break the workers fall a great deal, so despite feeling a little shaken, the stallion appeared to be fine and well. Too bad the same couldn’t be said about Peter.

“Thanks Spidey…..” The workers stallions chuckled a little sheepishly why getting himself out of pinned Spider-Mane yet regardless offering the hero a helping hoof. “My kids are big fans of yours by the way….”

“Nice also having fans among other humanitarian aids as well. I could sign you a photograph, if I had one.” Peter groaned yet chuckling somehow nervously under his mask, rubbing the back of his aching neck yet regardless accepting the workers gesture as the stallion pulled him to his hooves.

“Yet…..we better do something about that whirpool before it threatens any other pony…..” A leader of the rescue squad though murmured while having his attention fixed right on the dangerous maelstrom in the middle of the street that kept sucking the water, trying to think of some convenient solution about the problem.

By checking and changing cartridges with webbing reserves on his web shooters, Spidey along with everypony present on the roof just dully stared at the whirpool with a both concerned and clueless expression yet looking around, checking out the construction surrounding in a hope to find something useful when suddenly his masked lenses fixed themselves right on a near very large cement mixer with several bags of cement lying around.

“Wait…..I am getting a brainstorm!” Peter exhaled in enthusiasm as an idea struck his mind as he galloped towards the mixer. “Trixie, come with me!”

“And me without my umbrella.” Trixie sarcastically commented yet grimacing over her wet magician cape, hat and mane from the constant and continuous rain, yet the mare nonetheless followed in pursuit and so did Babs and construction worker, all wondering what was Parker up to. Yet, knowing her best friend, Trixie had a feeling it would be definitely something worth it.

“Hey chief…..” Spidey called out upon the construction worker with his tone sounding both hopeful and promising as he glanced right inside the mixer that was conveniently still containing a liquid cement that was arguably left off by other works. “ Is that a…..Quick setting cement?”

Being somewhat taken aback by masked stallions question, the worker stallion nod his head affirmatively. “Well…..Sure it is. Its quite expensive, but quality nonetheless.”

“Perfect! Exactly what I have wanted.” Peter cheered out satisfied and playfully bumping both his hooves together.

“Are you actually thinking…..?” Trixie murmured thoughtfully by looking and the cement mixer yet like deep down already started having an imagination about Parkers idea.

“Exactly.” Spidey nod his head his voice sounding quite complacent like. “Yet….Would you have some of your magic explosive powder, Trixie?”

“Eghm…..Yes sure, here.” Although not yet getting the request, Trixie nonetheless reached out underneath her magic coat and pulling out a light filled brown bag and handing it over to Parker. With a curious look.

“What are you up to, Peter?” Babs asked and titling her head on the side curiously.

“You will see…..” Spider-Mane nonchalantly replied while opening the bag and pouring its content, a sparkling violet like powder right into the mixer as an extra ingredient into that quick settling cement yet also grabbing a near bucket with water and pouring it right in. “Alright….Lets cook. Babs….”

Peter then instructed Babs to pull a lever on the control panel of the mixer as filly, despite not knowing what was that all about smirked and happily complying to masked stallions instructions by pulling out the ladder, starting out the machine as the mixer cement container started, mixing the liquified cement along with Trixies magic powder in.

Finally, after a minute of mixing the, an improved quick settling cement mixture was ready as Babs once again pulled the ladder in reverse, shutting the machine off. “That should do it….For a very special never-failing mixture.” Spider-Mane praised complacently yet grabbing the mixer with both his hooves and by using a considerable amount of his spider strength disconnecting the container from the machine. “Trixie….I would though need your help.”

“You? Need my help, Peter?” Trixie though got stunned a bit by the request, not still quite being sure about Parkers intentions at all, yet out of her deep good inner nature, an azure mare didn’t know why not to comply her best friend request. “Well…..Trixie would sure be glad to, but with what exactly?”

“Well…..I need you to use your magic to somehow separate the water of that whirpool from the hole in the street, so I could swing this container with the cement right in, thankfully due to your magic powder exploding within, seeping into that crack be managing to seal that hole by its ability to settle very quickly with an aid of my webbing formula.” Peter cautiously explained his plan yet a rather uncertain expression formed underneath his mask. “Do you think you can manage that?”

By taking in and understanding Parkers idea, Trixie seemed to be thoughtful and considering yet there could be seen a hint of uncertainty in magicians face. “Well…..My specialty is for a stage magic with though my affinity for real unicorn magic being somehow limite,” However, the mares expression though shifted into a more assertive one. “But….I have been practicing with Twilight for some time lately….I sure could give it a try.”

“Alright then, lets do this!” Spider-Mane decisively stated and trotting on his hinder hooves back to the buildings edge carrying the cement container on his back, putting it down as Trixie along with Babs followed. “Ready?”

Staring at the maelstrom raging and sucking the local water in with intently with her mind being slightly clouded with uncertainty in her own magic abilities, not being sure if she could manage at all, yet also realizing with so much being at stake at the moment and that Peter along with other ponies were relying on her right now, a bolt frown formed on Trixies face, her violet irises were nearly gleaming with determination. “Challenge accepted!”

By taking a deep breath, closing her eyes and concentrating herself with her teeth clenched, Trixies horn started glowing as she loaded it with her pink magic aura, as traces of magic sparkling energy formed and started circling right over the flood where the maelstrom was in its centre, yet the magic was steadily gaining on intensity, forming into form of whirlwind of magic as it started descending down, sinking right into water around the centre of whirpools deadly reach.

Feeling the strain coursing through her horn right into her cranium, Trixie recoiled by the pressure of her magic concentration as well as the force of the whirpool making her task hard and complicated.

“Come on, Trixie! You can do it, girl!” Spidey tried to cheer Trixie out not to give up, yet deep down the masked stallion had a full confidence in magician mare.

Gritting her teeth to the core as concentrating even harder with her horn literally pulsing with her magic, Trixie pushed herself forward on her abilities as her magic spinning energy like cyclone proceed deepening into flood, gaining on more strength as it steadily managed to block the whirpool from the local water, cutting its sucking force, flushing the rest of the water as it eventually for everyponys awe quite big and wide crack of a lightning bolt like shape in the street was revealed caused by the earthquake came.

“You did it, Trixie!” Babs cheered out aloud for Trixies effort as everypony also started cheering out aloud.

“Hey Parker!” Trixie though proceed though her gritted teeth as a evidently a strain on fatigue was slowly getting its toil on the mare with beads of sweat forming over her face. “Any time this century would be fitting just fine!”

“On it!” Spider-Mane declared, by taking a stand up position, cautiously firing a webbing strand right on the cement mixer container before swung himself and steadily started spinning the container in circles like a bola, much for everypony around awe. “Crowds on the feet! Spidey is going for three!” Spidey playfully commented with his spinning gaining on more intensity and being like a basketball player just about to shoot the ball into the bin. “He is up! He shoots!” Right then with one mighty swing, Peter relinquished his grip and sharply throwing the mixer right into the centre of the whirpool.

In the instance, the container literally exploded by the impact, by a chain reaction as result of Trixies magic powder within and the liquid concrete with an combination Spider-Manes webbing formula combined splashed and gushed all over the crackling hole in the street, seeping all over and right into it, sealing it before the greyish substance eventually and just like the worker said set and hardened within a matter of seconds, getting rock solid sealing the hole.

He scores!” Spider-Mane yelled out and jumping up triumphantly with joy about his act yet glancing up Trixie who by way was still keeping her magic whirlwind at work, yet much for heroes dismay the effort was evidently started taking its toil on magicians, draining her out. “Alright, Trixie! You can let go now!”

“Its about time…..” Trixie muttered with her voice strained yet with a sign of relief, the mare ceased her concentration with her magic aura dissipating from her horn and so did the magic vortex around the now sealed hole, releasing all the water, though conveniently and just like Peter hope, the hole was indeed sealed solid by a mixture of quick setting concrete along with Spider-Manes web formula, as there was left nothing nor even a slit the water could be flushed away anymore.

“Now this is what I call plug the hole, problem solved.” Spidey nonchalantly chuckled in triumph over a job well done, yet by hearing a soft murmuring, Peter glanced to the side as he saw Trixies somewhat languid form, knight immediately rushed his way right to her side.

“Trixie, are you alright?” Peter asked softly as he gently grabbed the mare by her hips and trying to help her on her hooves, a concern being vocally present in his voice.

“Yeah…..I am alright.” Trixie murmured and rubbing the centre of her neck as she could still a little strain coursing though her temple by concentrating her magic for a long time yet shaking her head to recollect her senses. “I am…..Just not used for such a stress.”

“You have done just fine.” Peter softly stated and gently patting the mares shoulder, yet unbeknown, by witnessing the entire spectacle which by the way more likely resembled a show than the rescue at all, everypony, including the rescuing squad, the entire school with teacher both stallions and the construction worker all burst out in simultaneous cheers and stomping in applause by appreciating over both the superheroes and stage magicians combined effort.

“Well and look at that, Trixie. Your star is rising again.” Peter playfully bumped Trixie int her side while taking in the entire crowds combined appreciation as Babs though made her way through the crowd of fillies and foals and rushing her way right into Peter hooves, nuzzling his neck affectionately.

“Frankly….I haven’t been planning this outcome on my magic show…..” Trixie stammered a little sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck quite in an uncharacteristic humble demeanour as the cheers and appreciation filled the mares ears. However, a tasty idea formed within stage magicians mind as she turned into her trademark rather boastful and vain side. “Yet…..Trixie could also improvise and actually make it as a part of my act at the first place….”

“Chmph…..How else…..” Spider-Mane grumbled in sarcasm under his breath and shaking his head disapprovingly before a realization hit his mind like a brick. “Trixie, we should better be return back to Neigh Square right now, to make sure that Twi and the others are alright!” Peter suggest quite cautiously as he put Babs down.

“Neigh Square?” Babs blurted out by surprise by Peter mentioning Twilight and the others.

Trixie however being a little surprised by Parkers mention of their friends yet shifted into her more concerned and assertive side in comply to go after their friends. “Right.”

Spidey then though shifted his attention right to the rescue squad. “Guys, I need you to get everypony into safety! Till the Manehattan is still flooded, nopony will be safe.”

“Do not worry, Spider-Mane. We will just do that.” A squad leader stallion nod his head affirmatively and without any hind of hesitation taking the task as well as other members of rescue group all nod their heads simultaneously.

“Fine. Good luck.…..” Spider-Mane honestly stated by exchanging a mutual respectful look with everypony on the roof turning and and edging closer to the rooftops edge. “Alright Trixie. We should be on our way now.”

“Peter, wait!” Babs however galloped her way to the pair with her eyes gleaming with both confusion and curiosity. “Just like what is this all about? Whats going on?”

“It’s…..Complicated. Trust me, at times like these…..You better even would like to know.” Peter chuckled yet responding in quite a very offhanded and unspecific like way.

“But….” Babs protested.

“Not buts, kid.” Spidey though scolded the filly a little yet his tone remaining even and his demeanour softening. “We will be just fine, Babs, I promise. And so will you with the rest of the otherpony.”

“Chm…..Okay.” Babs chuckled a little awkwardly although somewhat hesitantly yielding to masked stallions request.

“Trixie, hope on.” Spider then spoke off with a more eccentric tone, playfully grabbing Trixies hoof and forcing her to grab on his back. “This is a way faster then a cab.”

“Parker…..I am not quite sure……WOOAAAHH!!!” Trixie murmured a little hesitantly yet shrieking on top of her lungs in fright as Peter leaped into the air, firing a strand of webbing and forcing himself into a graceful webswing with the magician mare on his back holding fest over stallions neck, swinging his way back to Neigh Square to reunite with Twilight and the Avengers.


Meanwhile, the battle between Princess Luna, Spitfire and the hurricane was continuously raging as both mare fought on top of their abilities and trying as hard as they could, yet not gaining quarter nor advantage over a fierce force of nature that by the way was seemingly intensifying and getting even stronger.

“This is no use! This hurricane is just a way too intense! And with my ability to control weather not working….” Luna proceed with a both frustration brewing within her yet her voice also bore a hint of steadily rising uncertainty about their current situation.

“Hold on Princess Luna!” Spitfire bellowed by flying to Lunas aid. “I have an idea. By spinning myself in circles and gaining enough intensity and speed, I just could create a twister on our own!”

“That way you could create a potential counter force to possibly counter the hurricane……Good thinking, Spitfire. I could be worth it!” Luna considered the captain of Wonderbolts idea yet finding it plausible, the guardian of the night didn’t know why not but comply the Pegasus idea.

By giving a determined and affirmative nod, Spitfire fixed her protective googles on her face as she started spinning around her own axis like a whipping-top, steadily gaining on speed before eventually gaining enough momentum and enough speed necessary to create a miniature tornado, just like the same way she along with Rainbow Dashs cooperation did back then in Mackintosh Hills to get rid of the smoke in Changelings hive as its own whirlwinding force collided with the hurricane itself and even somewhat managing to block the force of nature at bay for at least a moment with its rotating rainbands slightly starting to loose at its intensity.

“That is it, Spitfire! Just keep it up!” Luna encouraged Spitfire in her actions while once again started shooting magic bolts from her horn, hitting the hurricanes massive wall of rainband and seemingly even hopefully forcing a massive weather like personification to stagger a bit. Yet deep down, the iron clad maiden only hope she and Spitfire could manage to hold it long enough for her friends saving the city.


Black Cat was sprinting her way over the rooftop, yet approaching a near went shafts, the mare nimbly and effortlessly flipped over the obstacle in an elegant parkour like style before she got to the edge of the rooftop, the cat burglar leaped up high over the flooded street before started freefalling yet by seeing a clothesline in her way, Felicia grabbed herself on the rope, performing a graceful flip and landing on all her four on another buildings roof.

The mare resumed her galloping before nimbly leaping over yet another street with a graceful flip and landing on yet another buildings top yet with an another flip jumping right on a near large vent pipe as Felicia eventually saw her destination…..The Manehattans pumping station, which was a large yet very peculiar building of interest over the street.

“This is the place alright…..” Felicia though as she fired her grappling hook claw that flew over the street and grappling itself on the pumping stations roof, yet cat burglar unlocked the rope from her fur on her hoof and fixing it right on the buildings railing on which she was standing, the mare leaped right on and with a cat like agility and flexibility literally run right on the rope that even the most finest gymnast or acrobat could even dream of as she eventually reached the pumping stations roof.

“Sparkle?” Felicia then put her hoof over her ear as she spoke into her earpiece. “I have just reached the pumping station.”

“Good Felicia….” Twilights voice was transmitted from the earpiece. “Just remember you will have to set up a right combination of ladders controlling the water pumps and drains all over the city water system pipes and then switching the main ladder to drain most of the water back into the bay.”

“I will try my luck, hun. Black Cat out.” Black Cat complied before shutting her earpiece out and closing her gap between herself and one of the large windows on the buildings rooftop. “Okay. Lets make an entrance by cat burglar style…..” Felicia smirked deviously as she switched on of her metal claws in her glove, placing its tip right to the window and carefully with a surgical accuracy cutting a circle like shape into it near its frame. Felicia than licked the palm of her glove and adhering it right on the circle shape as she carefully removing the it from window, making a hole into it in a old-fashioned burglar style.

Reaching right into the hole with her hoof, Felicia lifted a small latch from the inside as she opened up the window. The cat burglar nimbly sneaked her way right inside which conveniently appeared to be the main control room as Felicia checked the room as she saw some sophisticated mechanisms with several pointers along with a large control panel with various switches and levers and there was also a large board like map with the entire Manehattan island image, being dotted with lines through and though with numerous miniature light reflectors, arguably indicating on a potent water pumps across the city.

“Looks like I have just hit a bonus.” Felicia stated yet her demeanour though darkened as she checked the control panel, looking both dismayed and confused. “Now the only think that remains is to find some techno qeek able to operate all these gadgets.”

“Hey! What are you doing here, lady?” Suddenly a male voice called out from behind, prompting Felicia to sprung sharply to locate the source of the disturbance as she saw two ponies who were arguably the workers in there.

“You are not supposed to be here.” The second worker pony declared with a little stern expression,

“Eghm….” Felicia chuckled innocently. “Would you boys believe that I have lost my way?”

“Um, lady…..Its a little early for Nightmare Night don’t you think?” The second worker though slightly deadpanned as he stared at black fabric skin tight costume the mare wore.

“Yeah, lets say it might. But anyway….I always look more than good in black.” Felicia deadpanned as she started feeling somewhat uncomfortable about both ponies, yet actually considering that they just might be some use to her. “Anyway….You two work here?”

“Well….Yes.” One worker stammered yet nodding his head in agreement and so did the second one.

“Perfect….” Felicia scoffed as her demeanour shifted into a more serious and assertive one. “I need….Or more likely the city needs your help. I need you guys to activate all pumps and open every drain across the city water pipe system to cumulate the water from sewers back into bay. Do you think you can manage that?”

“Look lady….” One of the workers stated with his tone slightly wavering. “We would really be glad to help, but if you hadn’t noticed……There is a hurricane going right inside for crying out. We all should go into hiding!”

“Just do it you guys, will ya? Now.” Felicia though burst out a little bit, finding her patience slightly growing short yet the mares demeanour eventually softened as she brushed her silver mane from her cleavage over her ear and winking over both stallions seductively with a sultry smile. “Pretty please.”

Maybe out of instincts and due to their opposite gender nature, both stallions suddenly felt intakes of their breaths short as they were finding themselves staring, being totally enamoured and unable to resist an azure silver maned mares natural beauty, and irresistible charm not to mention her very curvaceous shape, as they just couldn’t find strength to deny Felicias request at all.

“Well…..Of course.” One worker agreed without second thought in incoherent like manner feeling a temperature rising in his cheeks.

“Everything for a lady.” The second pony also obliged without any hint of hesitation as both stallions stepped to the control panel and gradually started working on it, switching various switches, pressing buttons and pulling several levers into certain positions, as several light points on the map board lightened themselves up.


Meanwhile in the depths under the Manehattan, the entire sewer system was totally and literally flooded by most water that was drained away in there from the streets by Twilights, Sunsets and Wolverines combined efforts via manholes along with that crackling hole just before Spider-Mane manged to seal that.

Yet suddenly, a strange mechanical revolving like sounds echoed throughout the underwater and a mighty current started blowing as evidently most water pumps being placed throughout the city all got activated and started working by their combined pumping started driving all that water away by a certain direction of the sewer system,

After several minutes, all water rushed its way right into a large underground room right underneath the pumping station, where there was a very large mechanism which apparently appeared to be a central water pump before the entire chamber got flooded.


“There.” One of the workers stated with an affirmative like tone as he watched the map board.

“We have just managed to direct and drive most of the water right underneath the building.” His colleague explained further.

“Good boys.” Felicia grinned satisfied with both stallions work. “Now all we have to do is open the flood gates to drain all that water back into bay. Is that possible?”

The firsts worker thought deeply about Felicias question. “Well…..It certainly might be plausible.”

“All we need to do is to open the flood gates with those levers…..” The second worker said as he shifted his glance to a peculiar trio of levers on the right, as he along with his co-worker edged closer and switched all three control levers downwards before eventually centring their attention on a very large wheel like lever being connected to various large pipes. “And eventually opening the conduit with this wheel so we could activate the central pump.”

“I will take care of this one manually boys.” Felicia scoffed as she nonchalantly made her way to a large wheel like lever.

“Lady…..Are you kidding?!” One stallion blurted out in a complete bewilderment yet inwardly chastising himself for not mention to be rude or disrespectful towards the lady.

“Yeah…..Only a three ponies can hardly move that wheel.” The second working stallion commented somewhat uncertain.

“Don’t worry boys…..” Felicia though scoffed in a dismissive like manner. “About breaking myself a nail or something……It actually doesn’t matter. I actually don’t have any.” The cat burglar then somewhat nonchalantly lifted her lower body into air into a pose like position, springing her right hoof and with a considerable amount of force, the Black Cat kicked the wheel levers holder so hard and with such force that she literally rolled it like a roulette wheel, leaving both stallions in an absolute bewilderment with their mouths nearly touching ground out of awe as a loud mechanical revolving like sound echoed as the mare actually activated the mechanism.


Back underneath the pumping station, the central pump suddenly started working with its drainers opening and its large turbines started rotating over a several hundred horse powers as it steadily started sucking and draining the water away, sucking it right in.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, on the east side of Manehattans shore specifically, there was a set of five floodgates like holes with turbines in line build right within the shore wall. Yet in the instance, the tremors echoed and coursing throughout the wall as five massive streams of accumulated water burst their way out of the floodgates as the it started pouring its way back right into the bay where it came from, exactly as the Avengers planned at all.


“Guys, Look!” Sunset Shimmer, still finding herself on the same rooftop at the Neigh Square called up both Twilight and Wolverine with her ocean blue eyes widening as they all stared in awe at all the water at the entire square that was still and continuously draining away by three manholes that Wolverine opened early, yet eventually, it was all drained away completely as all the water disappeared within the depths of the sewers, leaving the entire square dry yet with some remains of water.

“The water!” Twilight cheered out aloud with her eyes literally gleaming with glee and relief. “It has already been flushed away….!”

“Meanin' that th' Cat must have done it.” Wolverine deducted and despite his usually gloomy and grumpy like expression, a faint yet honest smile formed on gruff stallions face, being inwardly satisfied with Felicias doing. “Nice work, Cat.”


“Wow. You are truly something, lady……” One of the workers muttered in a quite incoherent like manner, not yet still being able to recuperate from what had just transpired that a single mare could just move such a large wheel like lever with a single kick, which as he put it could hardly manage three stallions.

“Yeah boys. You should see me in back in privacy. Then you would see me to be really something.” Felicia scoffed in both nonchalant and cocky way, yet her voice somehow bore an undercurrent of uncertainty.

“Felicia…..” Twilight voice suddenly transmittered from the earpiece in Felicias ear. “The all the water from Neigh Square has just been all drained away as well as being drying out all over the city. Why say, Felicia….Well done!” Twilights voice though being distorted by frequency sounded joyous and satisfied over cat burglars jobs well done. “Come back to us to Neigh Square so we can agree what to do next.”

“Copy that, Sparkle. Black Cat out!” Felicia replied back into the transmitter device with a satisfied grin, being evidently also more than happy about herself to fulfil her task yet sharing a glance with both stallion workers aside. “Well….on the other hoof….I do have some urgent business elsewhere.” Felicia chuckled somewhat sheepishly as she was about to leave, yet, somewhat hesitantly and offhandedly sending both ponies a kiss with her hoof. “Thanks anyway for your help boys. We may catch up sometimes……Not.” Felicias though hissed in whisper to herself with an annoyed look on her face before leaping to the window and making her exit thought it.

Being alone, both stallion found themselves somewhat lost and quite numb to the real world as they both felt still somewhat enamoured with Black Cats natural charm and beauty, with images of her curvaceous figure flashing through their minds, her graceful snow white mane waving gracefully in the air.

“Give it up.” One stallion blurted out on his colleague with a forceful tone.

“Are you kidding?” The second worker shot back with a hint of jealously.

“I can totally tell she digs me….” Both workers simultaneously muttered with a falling in love like expressions, with a temperature in their cheeks rising, feeling their intakes of and the giddy sensation going on within their chests, something like…..Being hopelessly in love with.

It was official that the both love freaks were completely love crazy over the Black Cat.


“Hey Peter!” Trixie who was holding herself of Spider-Manes neck who was swinging jhimself on one of his webbing strands in yet another swing over the street yet out of the sudden, the magicians yelled out as she noticed something strange, forcing the webslinger to cease in his action, releasing himself from his webbing into a graceful sommersault before landing safely on the nearest rooftop.

“What is it Trixie?” Parker asked quite in disbelief yet chuckling humorously. “Needing a bag?”

Trixie slightly grimaced a little bit over the quirky remark yet returning to the subject as she pointed her hoof down the street, as the local flood was seemingly and steadily decreasing. “What is happening to the water?”

“Well….” Spider-Mane thought deeply and massaging his chin while he was staring at steadily decreasing water level. “The drainage can be from a natural erosion or artificial diversion.” Peter deducted in a very scientific or more likely nerdy like way as the water much for his and Trixies awe drained out completely. “Or…Maybe somepony has just hit the released bell. And I could bet my Spider Butt, if I wouldn’t suspect Twilight and the other having a hoof in the plot.” Peter chucked in a very complacent manners with a mischievous look forming underneath his mask.

“Chm….Thanks for being a very modest with an easy explanation, Parker.” Trixie deadpanned by rolling her deep violet eyes in annoyment.

“Elegantly with an easy explanation, Trix….I don’t know any another way.” Spidey chuckled nonchalantly as he gently yet energetically grabbed the mare into his hoof. “Now lets see what Twilight and the others have insured for us.” Peter leaped right from the buildings edge, firing another webbing strand from his hoof by resuming his webswimming trip, much for Trixies utter dismay as fell a rather steadily rising sense of nausea rising within her.


Meanwhile back on the sky above the Manehattan, Princess Luna along with Spitfire were still lead their longstanding and already exhausting battle against the hurricane, yet however luckily and thanks to captain of Wonderbolts headstrong and consistent self made twister on her own by spinning herself along with Lunas continuous assaults with her magic bolts, the force of nature embodied by wind and air was seemingly and evidently loosing its intensity, as its rainbands that were forming its massive blowing force were steadily fading and being on the verge of dissipate completely.

However, it was also evident that Spitfires own twister was also seemingly loosing on force as well, evident from the Pegasus being exhausted also by spinning for such a long period of time.

Being slowly on the bring of her abilities, even Luna started feeling the strain catching up to her as well, yet also deep down knowing that there was so much at stake, the princess of the moon, took all her remaining strength and reaching on top of her alicorn powers, as her royal ocean blue glare disappeared behind a white glow.

“By the power of Moon and Weather, I call you to hear my cry the force of nature, to yield to my power……BE GONE!!!” Luna bellowed on top of her lungs with her voice sounding loud and distorted, rising both her hooves with her horn glowing like a beacon of light, as she finally and eventually managed to get a hang on the weather, with the hurricane dissipating into a thin air like a steam above the hot pot with the whirlwind stop blowing, yet though the rainstorm along with cloudy sky remained.

In the moment and like having an idea what transpired, Spitfire ceased in her actions as she stopped spinning around her axis with her twister just like the hurricane under Lunas command dissipating, yet out of exhaustion along with some quite dizziness, the captain of Wonderbolts groaned with everything in front of her eyes going blurry and started falling down.

“Spitfire!” Luna yelled out as she used her magic via her hron to grab Spitfire with her dark blue aura surrounding Pegasus body, levitating her to her side before both mares disappeared in a flash of light, only to reappear in safety on one of the buildings rooftop.

“Spitfire…..” Luna murmured with her voice wavering with concern as she kneeled at Spitfires side and gently supporting her head with her hoof. “Is everything alright? Please, talk to me…..”

“I am……Fine, Princess Luna…..Just….A little dizzy…. Guess now I finally know how Rainbow Dash must feel when she falls.” Spitfire groaned incoherently, massing her head with though the entire world around her kept spinning around before eventually settling a little bit as the mare managed to recuperate her sense with memories returning back to her. “What about that hurricane? Have we…..Got it?”

“I have managed to get it under control and…..Its all over now.” Luna explained yet giving her Pegasus teammate a warm serene smile as well as expressing a great deal of respect. “Yet, I could have never done this without your aid, young Spitfire. You were very brave and doing well up there.”

“Thanks, Princess Luna….But….” Spitfire thanked with Lunas words left a great deal of impress on her yet a late realization soon kicked up to the captain of Wonderbolts. “We should better check out how Peter along with Princess Twilight, Logan and the others are doing back on Neigh Square!”

“My thoughts exactly. Lets go!” Luna nod her head by agreeing with Spitfires concern without second thought as both mare sprung themselves into air and despite the rain, flying their way throughout the buildings to find their friends.


Back in the throne room, Princess Celestia and Spike kept watching the magic orb as images within the sphere kept transmitting and shifting themselves, showing the entire spectacle throughout the Manehattan, with Spider-Mane saving Trixies along with Bab Seeds lives along with otherpony from raging flood and then also mending the whirpool crack within the street via quick-setting cement, yet conveniently and much for Sun Goddess awe, Trixie along with otherpony were willing to assist and offer helping hoof to Peter while in action, showing deeo regards to the knight.

Twilight, by using all of her power managed to stop and literally disintegrate a gigantic tsunami wave with her alicorn magic just before it could reach and strike the Neigh Square, while Sunset Shimmer stood vigilant and thoroughly helping out and getting the rest of the pony from the flood into safety.

Luna along with Spitfires assistance, be spinning herself and creating a counter like twister on her own, the captain of Wonderbolts managed to keep the hurricane at bay, buying Luna enough time before the Princess of the Moon eventually managed to get a force of nature under her control via her own weather manipulating ability, thanks to both mares combined collaboration.

Felicia by reaching out the central pumping station, and with a though a very unconventional yet thorough help of two worker ponies in there, the cat burglar managed to drain most of the flood water that was accumulated in the sewer systems back into the bay, ridding the entire city the flood that was afflicting it.

Wolverine however and quite on the other hoof, without obviously even considering his own safety and by rather very recklessly exposing himself to danger, the X-Men simply threw himself right into the raging flood with a loud splash and disappearing under the surface, yet only by reaching the bottom of the flooded square, the gruff stallion unleashed his adamantium claws out from his hoof as he used it to stab and open numerous manholes in the street, therefore flushing most of the water right underneath the city into sewers, regardless that Logan would nearly drown or being sucked in, if Twilight and Sunset didn’t save their partner just in time.

This either very courageous or just a merely reckless act somewhat embarrassed a Princess of the Sun, wondering with uncertainties. Logan was indeed and just like Peter put it a very complicated, rather odd and hard to understand individual, having a very blunt, straightforward, tense and no-nonsense attitude with a rather cynical demeanour. Yet…..At the same time, the mutant also showed himself to strongly believe in justice and morality and if given enough reasons to act heroically, he would suddenly start to selflessly risk his life despiteall previous harsh talk to the contrary and being able to take a decisive actions.

Regardless and in the same time, Princess Celestia just couldn’t be any happier with Peters/Spider-Manes, Twilights her the most faithful students along with other Avengers simultaneous doing, as well as being very proud of her younger sister and even expressing her respect to Logan for his though reckless yet determined actions nonetheless, smiling serenely, though quite unbeknown to Spike who still kept dejectedly his back turned, seemingly numb and disinterested.


“Hey guys! Sorry we are late!” Spider-Manes voice filled with joy suddenly echoed.

“Its Peter and Trixie!” Twilight exhaled in joy as she heard and spotted Spider-Mane swinging over the Neigh Square, yet young princess glee deepened even further with a great sense of relief blooming within her heart as she also saw Trixie on Peters back, as the knight effortlessly landed on the rooftop with the light blue maned unicorn in his grasp, both safe and sound.

“Peter….Trixie….Thank Celestia you are both alright!” Twilight rushed to her husbands and Trixies side, hugging them both tightly, with slight tears forming in her eyes, with Peter and Trixie both returning young princess a hug on their own, while Sunset along with Wolverine watched a little reunion with satisfaction, with Logan even having a ghost of smile on his face.

“Hey guys! There you are!” Suddenly a rough feminine voice echoed, prompting everypony to look around as they much for their happiness see both Luna and Spitfire flying to their directions as both mares landed on the rooftop, joining their friends side.

“Princess Luna! Spitfire! You have made it!” Sunset Shimmer welcomed herself with captain of Wonderbolts and princess of the night, having a happy smile on her face.

Yet Luna though gracefully trotted her way towards and exchanging a mutual glance with both Peter and Twilight yet shifting her attention to Trixie, giving a stage magician a smile with a great sense of happiness. “It’s a good think to see you alive and well, Trixie.”

“Likewise, Princess Luna.” Trixie chuckled sheepishly yet she just couldn’t be happier to see all her friends around.

“Hey!” Suddenly Black Cat called out from above, appearing out of nowhere perching herself on the top of the nearest billboard. “May I join the club?” Felicia quipped as she hoped right from the billboard, performing an elegant flip and landing on all her four hooves.

“Felicia!” Peter cheered for Black Cat re-joining the team.

“Good th' gang is all here.” Wolverine stated though in quite an offhanded like way.

“I think we all have made a pretty good impression, guys….” Peter prized and standing up on his hinder hooves in quite a triumphant like manner. “The hurricane is all over. The citizens are safe. And all the water got flushed away back into the bay….Without any much public property trashed.”

“At least more or less….” Felicia playfully quipped over Spiders nonchalant comment.

“Now, Trixie……” Twilight though proclaimed with her demeanour shifting into a more serious factual one. “May you tell us what exactly happened?”

“Well…..” Trixie stammered by trying to find suitable sorts of words. “It all started yesterday….At night, to be more precise. The Great and Powerful Trixie had just been having my long-expected performance. Performing various magic tricks along with fabulous fireworks, with nearly entire Manehattan witnessing the magnificence…..”

“Could you just….Get to the point, Trixie?” Twilight quite energetically yet politely cut one of Trixies boastful like statement off with a little faint sign of exasperation in her voice.

“And I thought Parker was the annoyin' one….” Logan sarcastically muttered, ignoring quite an exasperated stare the Parker bore right under his mask.

“Chm. Whatever…..” Trixie huffed quite in disappointed like way. “Everything was transpiring just fine, when suddenly and without nopony expecting it…..That hurricane formed and started raging all night, rising the waves of the bay and flooding the streets of Manehattan. The rest you know.” Trixie explained what exactly happened, although her story didn’t appear to give much of sense, leaving the Avengers in awe.

“This still doesn’t feel right, guys….” Sunset Shimmer murmured thoughtfully. “I mean this entire coincidence with the hurricane….”

“Indeed….” Luna sympathized with fiery maned unicorns concerns.

“Um, guys….” Spider-Mane though spoke off as he realized something. “As I remember back then, the rescue squad leader has informed me that there are still some victims isolated on Liberty Island. We should better get out there and save them. Then, we could all go home…….Hopefully.”

“Is that so, Peter….” Twilight murmured in awe yet glancing upon Trixie as the stage magician merely and offhandedly nod her head, complying her best friends statement correct.

“Then lets git this over with and call it a day.” Wolverine stated very decisively and slamming his hoof over his opened like on.

“Right!” Twilight stated in the same decisive manner, sharing the look with Peter, Luna, Wolverine Spitfire, Sunset, Black Cat, as the Avengers merely and simultaneously nod their heads in mutual agreement.

Yet, Spider-Mane glanced upon Trixie with his expression under his masked lenses somewhat softening with concern. “Trixie….You better get inside for cover. We will return for you before this is over.”

“No!” Trixie however and much for Peters, Twilight and everypony awe declared in a very bold and decisive like way. “I am coming with you guys.”

“Yer sure about this kid..?” Wolverine though murmured, being partly stunned by kids proud words, although on the other hoof, the gruff stallion felt somewhat sceptical about this.

“I am sorry, Logan….But I have already made up my mind. I might help you with the rescue.” Once again Trixie stated, despite her voice hearably bore a hint of uncertainty, her tone sounded bold and decisive, with her deep violet eyes literally gleaming with willingness and determination.

“Just let her Logan. As she said: She has opened up her mind….” Peter simply and honestly held Wolverine is his tracks and giving Trixie a supportive wink, with Twilight and rest of the Avengers obviously having no comments or objections.

Despite her poor reactions to dangerous situations and quite quickly succumbing to panic and terror, regardless and somehow, Trixie was still capable of genuine acts of courage despite this, evident as she once tried to face and fend off Ursa Minor by her fans encouraging her, along with saving both Peter and Babs from that tidal wave via her scarfs rope and than also assisting Peter to overwhelm that whirpool by holding the local water at bay via her magic, which only expressed her deep good inner nature and genuine willingness to stand up for and help her friends, which Peter knew more than very well about his best friend.

“Then its settled.” Luna stated decisively and final like manner yet also deep down, the guardian of night also had a regard for Trixies willingness. “Lets move!” And in the instance, Lunas horn started pulsing with her magic aura and….just like on a way many occasions, the Avengers disappeared in a flash of light.


Spider-Mane, Twilight, Luna, Wolverine, Sunset, Spitfire, Black Cat along with Trixie as an extra volunteer member materialized into existence somewhere else, which apparently looked like an island, evident about the local water, that by the way was still raging due to the rainstorm, with Manehattan being located over a half kilometre back.

“Man….That is really so unnerving.” Trixie muttered in a slight sense ofnausea getting on her and rubbing the back of her neck due to the strain coursing thought her cranium due to some discomfort from the teleportation.

“Amen that kid. I know whut is like ta be disintegrated on little pieces, then travelin' time and space only ta git yerself together again.” Logan spoke of in quite a sympathetic like way, knowing very well what Trixie was experiencing and placing his hoover over unicorns back for comfort.

“Look! Mare Liberty! There it is!” Sunset Shimmer stated and pointing her hoof on a large statue of Mare Liberty standing several yards away from heroes positions.

However by seeing a giant statue that was actually a pony like counterpart of Lady Liberty of New York, Wolverine found himself staring with once again a memories started flashing inside the X-mens mind. “I am havin' a serious déjà vu here.”

“Oh really? Like what exactly?” Spitfire asked, wondering what exactly Logan meant by that.

“The ponies must be still inside.” Spider-Mane stated as he warily stared at the statues foundation with his masked lenses yet also conveniently spotting a cruise boat being anchored right at nearest port platform of the island..

“Then we have to get them all out of the island….” Twilight declared in a very decisive like way, spreading her wings and being about to move on.

However and suddenly, a very loud moaning like sound of a deep tone echoed throughout the vicinity, prompting the Avengers to immediately straightened themselves up in a defensive like stances and cautiously listening strange sounds, that more likely sounded like a song of the humpback whale. However, the moaning sounded rather quite creepy that it would literally send chills into everyones spines.

“Tell me that was your stomach, Parker….” Trixie stammered in a very hopeful like tone yet along with a slight hint of fear associating with it.

“Sssshh!” Wolverine hissed at Parker and Trixie cautiously to be quiet while trying to judge with his enhanced sense of hearing where the sound was coming from, although with no luck. Yet, it more likely sounded the sound was coming from each direction.

“Trust me Trixie. I had just had an extra meal this morning……That must be a whale.” Spider-Mane casually replied, yet his very own muffled voice was also slightly wavering uncertain.

“A whale? This close to the east shore?” Felicia muttered sceptically.

“But that’s impossible…..” Luna stammered as she added more on Black Cats own scepticism.

“I dunno guys…..” Wolverine though stated with quite some cautious and suspicious like tone, staring at the local water. “That ain't sound like any whale I have ever heard before.”

“Logan is right. No whale sings like this….” Twilight murmured with a growing concern.

Suddenly and for getting things at hoof even more complicated, Spider-Mane recoiled a bit as his Spider-Sense within the back of his cranium went overdrive, blaring like crazy by indication on an upcoming threat yet to come. Though, whatever it was, it must have been something big, very big.

“Something is not right! Everypony at guard!” Peter warned and maintaining his signature fighting/defensive like stance.

Suddenly and before everypony could figure out what was that all about, as massive eruption of water occurred in a distance, like a torpedo or dive bomb would just went off and the water splashing all over. The Avengers centred their collective gazes at the place of the eruption, yet all their expressions stiffened with awe as they saw as something big, very big was swimming its way right towards the island in high speed near the surface.

The Avengers all perked themselves and maintaining defensive stances, being cautious and ready for anything, yet Trixie crouched and covered herself behind Spider-Manes position. And then, when being just a few meters away from the shores edge, yet another massive eruption of water occurred, which was more like a volcano eruption and the water splashing all over, forcing the Avengers to recoil a bit as they witnessed four enormous red tentacles emerging from a wall of water swinging their way horizontally, threatening to crush the heroes.

Yet reacting quickly, Spider-Mane grabbed Trixie and jumped with her aside while Twilight extended her beautiful wings and sprung herself into the air out of the tentacles reach, while Wolverine along with Black Cat jumped out of the way as Luna along with Spitfire, mimicking Twilight actions flew away and while Sunset Shimmer simply teleported herself out of the way, as all four tentacles slammed the solid ground with such force that it literally shoke the entire island, with even Mare Liberty statue seemingly trembling in its foundation by the tremors while the Avengers staggered as they nearly lost their footing.

Yet in the instance, a gigantic creature, resembling some sort of sea monster rose from the water. It had a head resembling a shark with golden slitted eyes, having gills on both side of its neck and enormous mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. Its chest resembled that of a chest plate of a crabs exoskeleton, with pair of razor sharp claws like mantis shrimp being protruded from it, while there was also a second though much smaller pair beneath, and a lower serpent like body covered by red scales and having a large orange neural like sail extending itself over its back.

The monster was towering itself up in its fully size, over sixty meters high having its golden eyes centred on diminutive ponies in front of it on the shore, before taking a deep breath and releasing a surreal and tormented like roar, resembling a hum of a stormy sea and the sweeping thunderstorm, its echo being potent as it literally and once again shoke the entire island, rising the waves of the local and with a thunder striking right from the sky.

“Crud….” Wolverine dully muttered in exasperation while the Avengers stared at a sea monster with stiffened expressions, their eyes being literally wide as pair of saucers and their mouths agape, yet unable to move out of bewilderment, all feeling suddenly so tiny, with the monsters gigantic size dwarfing them all like ants.

“Anypony has a sixty meter long fishing rod? We might be needing it….” Was all Spider-Mane could say.


To be continued…..

PreviousChapters Next