• Published 6th Sep 2016
  • 928 Views, 2 Comments

Something To Say - TheEvilCookie



Twilight tells Pinkie something

  • ...
8
 2
 928

I Need To Tell You Something

One day Pinkie was trotting along the sidewalk humming and singing out loud. Twilight caught sight of her and started to think about Pinkie. She loved to spend time with Pinkie. She wondered if she should go over there but she didn't want to bother Pinkie even though Pinkie would tell her that she wasn't bothering her.

Twilight followed Pinkie and bought a few things at the markets while also mailing stuff as she followed Pinkie while acting normal as she watched Pinkie do her daily routine. Pinkie hummed and giggled happily as she skipped and danced. Twilight couldent help but giggle at this as she thought Pinkie was cute.

Then Twilight wanted to tell Pinkie that she loved her as she started to think about it. It grew on her mind but she tried to ignore it. She didn't want to embarrass herself by telling Pinkie Pie that she loved her but she wanted to add to Pinkie's happiness and say something good to her friend but she didn't know how to say it. She didnt know how she should say it to Pinkie. She thought about this and hesitated . She wondered about what would happen if Pinkie didnt understand or got annoyed by Twilight saying this.

She ran off and closed the library door and sighed as she read a book still wanting to talk to Pinkie. Should she tell her personally or in a letter. She decided the letter would have less affect as of saying it to her personally. She read the book for a few more moments and got bored and made dinner and then sorted her books but that also got a bit boring.

She stopped doing that while Pinkie was still on her mind she couldent get Pinkie off of her mind as her idea popped it not her head yet again. She groaned in boredom. She then decided to meet Pinkie. She ran off to Pinkies place and knocked on her door. Pinkie answered.

"Yes Twilight?" Pinkie answered.

"You want to do something together?" Twilight asked. Pinkie got a huge smile on her face and answered in happiness.

"Sure!" Pinkie exclaimed. Twilight and Pinkie both walked together. Twilight took her to a diner and Pinkie loved the whole thing as they got something to eat and drink and they talked about the news. Soon they had dessert which Pinkie devoured and made Twilight laugh. Soon they payed the diner and left. Pinkie asked where Twikight wanted to go next and Twilight said the park. While they were doing all this Twilight formed a plan in her mind of things that she could do with Pinkie.

Twilight told Pinkie all the things that she wanted to do and asked what Pinkie wanted to do and Pinkie told her what she wanted to do. Pinkie took Twilight to ice cream shops but Twilight didn't mind and smiled on as she watched Pinkie devour ice cream every single time and she giggled at Pinkie as she watched. Twilight didn't order a lot for herself. She just ordered one ice cream from time to time but mostly watched Pinkie with happiness and amusement as Pinkie went through ice cream after ice cream. Twilight had a smile on her face as she went through the day with her. They went through the the day shopping for eachother and buying balloons.

Pinkie also bought stuffed animals and Twilight bought books and they carried all of their items in their bags. Pinkie also dragged them to an arcade. Twilight giggled as Pinkie mashed game buttons as she was to concentrated on them. After a few minutes there they got some candy and they both shared it with Twilight taking regular bites of the candy and Pinkie chomping down on the candy.

Soon they got their prizes with the tickets they won and then walked on a trail gossiping and telling jokes while laughing together. They continued to walk as the day turned out perfectly for them and they were both happy about that fact. Twilight told Pinkie that she had an excellent time and Pinkie hugged her and agreed with her.

As they walked down they enjoyed eachothers company. They both smiled as they looked at the pretty flowers and the dirt trail not minding that their hooves were getting dirty from it as they trotted along closely together. They also raced a bit playfully. After a while they came to a park bench and watch the sun go by and Twilight saw that they were both sitting together and decided that she would tell her the thing that she wanted to say. She turned to Pinkie and smiled at Pinkie and talked to her for a bit more keeping what she wanted to say till later.

Pinkie didn't act suspicious of Twilight or anything either which helped Twilight. Pinkie was oblivious as they just spent time together happily. Twilight wanted to know if they could do this more often so she spoke.

"Pinkie can we do this more often just the to of us?" Twilight asked hoping Pinkie would agree to it. Pinkie smiled gently.

"Of coarse Twilight I love hanging out with my friends!" Pinkie said softly. Twilight smiled and hugged Pinkie. Pinkie hugged back giggling from the sudden hug. They then both pulled away and Twilight and Pinkie sat by eachother as Twiligt thought about how she wanted to say thing she had to say.

"Pinkie can I tell you something?" Twilight said. Pinkie smiled and touched her hoof.

"Of coarse you can!" Pinkie said happily. Twilight took a deep breath and spoke.

"I love you Pinkie." Twilight told her. Pinkie smiled happily and squeezed her in a hug.

"I love you to Twilight!" Pinkie said giggling thinking Twilight was silly being so serious and dramatic about something good that she had to say. Pinkie booped Twilight on the nose and Twilight giggled. After a while they both walked home together happy that they could spend quality time together.

Comments ( 2 )

Well, at least Twilight doesn't beat the shit out of Pinkie in this one

7544048 No she is very nice in this one :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment