• Published 4th Sep 2016
  • 1,402 Views, 29 Comments

(Almost) The Next Generation - Sapphire Rose 12



How did it all happen? How did some of the Mane 6 find their spouses? How did the Cutie Mark Crusaders stay so close after these long 10 years? How did they... expose Rarity is being cheated on by her special somepony, Glowing Gem?

  • ...
7
 29
 1,402

Chapter 11: When All Is Well

"We're okay, everypony!" Twilight said, as they arrived inside.

"You all made it!" Soarin exclaimed.

"And we made sure he didn't escape for you!" Flash Sentry claimed.

Glowing Gem sighed. "I hate stuff..."

They all laughed, except for Glowing Gem.

"Why, thank you!" Rarity said. "You gentlecolts are too kind!"

Sweetie Belle giggled. "Now, this is a happy ending."

"Sure is!" Apple Bloom agreed.

"Hey, Applejack," Apple Buck said.

At the sound of his voice, Applejack blushed.

"Wanna go out for dinner next Tuesday?" Apple Buck asked.

"Yes!!!" Applejack squealed. "I mean... I'd love to."

Everyone giggled and Applejack blushed.

"I'll see you there," Apple Buck said.

"In the meantime," Scootaloo said. "Let's get our dance on!"

"Definitely!" Apple Bloom said.

"I've got one to sing!" Sweetie Belle said, excitedly. "Everyone, grab your dancing partner!"

Twilight went to the dancefloor with Flash Sentry. Rainbow Dash went with Soarin. Apple Buck led Applejack to a spot on the dancefloor. Pinkie Pie pulled Cheese Sandwich out to the dancefloor. Fluttershy led Discord out to his surprise.

Rarity and Spike watched and giggled.

"Well, I'm glad everypony's happy at last," Spike said. "Aren't you?"

Rarity nodded. "They definitely deserve all they have." Rarity paused. "Um, Spike? You want to go dance with me?"

"Definitely!" Spike said. "Let's go!"

They took their place on the dancefloor with everypony else. Twilight smiled at Spike as if to say 'Great job! You did it!'. Spike grinned.

"I'm so glad we're not afraid to care for each other," Sweetie Belle said. "Cause, we're all family here, right?"

Sweetie Belle sang and everypony danced together. Everyone laughed and had a great time. It was almost as if Sombra hadn't come at all. Almost.

At the end of the song, Rarity surprised Spike by kissing him. He was very nervous, but eased into it. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Now, this was a happy birthday," Rarity said.

"That's all I needed to hear, mi amiga," Pinkie Pie said, walking over and giving Rarity a hug.

Rarity looked at Spike. This had been the greatest birthday of her life.

Author's Note:

And this is the end! Keep an eye out for the sequel and the holiday specials! :twilightsmile:

Thank you for the support!

Sorry, this chapter was very short, but as long as you're okay with it, right? :twilightsheepish: Right?! :fluttershyouch:

Comments ( 4 )

Not bad. I look forward to the sequel.

I was expecting more from Sombra.

7576027 Oh, just wait until the sequel...

Comment posted by Sapphire Rose 12 deleted Sep 19th, 2016
Login or register to comment