• Published 17th Nov 2017
  • 313 Views, 1 Comments

Pokémans - Paradox Wolf



Several human's are turned into Pokémon and sent to Equestria in hopes of living a better life

  • ...
 1
 313

Lost in the woods

“I think we’re lost guys,” Says Amy as she looks around the environment. They had been walking for a while now but we’re unable to escape the now even scarier forest.

“Oh really, ah had no idea. You’re a real observant one aren’t ya.” Responded the ever annoying Avery hanging from a vine attached to a tree. “Ya think that I would’ve notice this sooner especially since we passed the same damn trees every five or so minutes.”

Wait what? They couldn’t have been going in circles! We’ve been walking in a straight line the inter time. But he was right? The same rocks, trees and same dirty old dirt path they had been passing repeatedly. Why was this happening and why was that tree staring at her like that!

Wait, the trees don’t have glowing eyes. Or move, or...

“AHHH!” I let out a blood curdling scream as a huge wolf like beast sails over me. I fall on my back and watch as Amy is tossed to the side like a ragdoll and Avery is easily scooped up in its mouth. The beast made up of plants glances back at us before running off with my friend panicking in its jaws. “Avery!”

A blue blur speeds past me and slams into the wooden wolf. One of the splintering protrusions show signs of a small crack. The beast drops Avery before setting its green, glowing eyes on Amy then charging at the Riolu.

However before it could continue Avery comes to the rescue by slamming his tail into the back of the wolf’s hind leg causing it to trip and fall. Amy uses it’s stunned state to her advantage before becoming a blur and once more striking the creature on its nose. It jumps up letting out a howl of pain before turning to face Avery. It sucks in some air before letting out a deathly howl as dead plant waste floats towards it, adding wooden ram horns to its head and spikes along its back and tail.

It moves shakily towards Avery as he collapses on the ground while particles float out of him. I turn to Amy who clutches her ears in pain. And suddenly I’m the only one who can save Avery. The wolf once more scopes him up but I hurl myself at it attempting to stop it. With a flick of its tail, I’m sent flying backwards into a tree. Suddenly everything feels distorted and faded before finally fading to black. The last thing I see is Avery being carried off and Amy attempting a reacue before being given the same treatment as she did.


“Alice wake up!” I yelled at her trying to get her to wake up. “Come on, please!” But no matter how hard I tried The Ralts wouldn’t awake.

Finally the severity of the situation hit her like a hydrogen bomb. She was alone. She was hungry and tired. And finally she was scared.

Although she may not have shown it, she had been scared the moment they woke up like this. Fear had spread through out her core and threatened to shake her very being.

However she would not let it come to this, she turned the fear against itself and used it to ignite a passion in her. Suddenly she felt strengthened and revitalized with energy.

This thing came in here and attacked her, her friend and the asshat. She normally wouldn’t have cared for him but the wood wolf made this personal. No way was she going to let another sentient being die even if they were an asshat. She needed to do something.

First she would find a safe place for Alice and keep her there until she woke up or until I came back then She needed to beat the shit outta of the wolf to save Avery for bragging rights.

A slight blue glow resonates around her as she carries her unconscious friend to a hollow tree before charging off towards the direction of the wolf. She was determined to bring the creature down.

It would rue the day it crossed this Riolu. “This asshole gonna is pay for this.” She muttered to herself as she ran following the faint trail of the wolf. “No one hurts my friend and my punching bag!”


The wolf was easy to find but she feared it had become to late. These fears were dashed away when she saw Avery laid out in the middle of a grass field with the wolf nowhere to be found. She dashed toward him before hoisting him over her shoulder and running off.

“Where the hell did it go?” I whisper wondering why the wolf would just abandon him here after working so hard to get him. Suddenly she felt cold as she realized something. If the wolf wasn’t here, it could be anywhere. Or next to its real target. “Alice!”

She ran as fast as she could but by time she got back her friend was gone with no trace of what happened. She dropped Avery with no grace before frantically searching for clues. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t find anything. “Alice no...” Her determination faded and she dragged Avery into the hollowed tree as rain started to pour down. “Alice, I’m sorry...”


Everything hurt. I mean it too. Pain wracked all over my body and my two friends were no where to be seen. The only thing near me was the bow demonic wooden wolf who had grown slightly in size.

The beast repeated a certain process, first it would drain me of my energy only making it stronger and most of the time knocking her unconscious then it would heal her by feeding her blue berries before restarting the process over. All she could do was silently scream and wait for the pain to end because due to the fatigue of the process had left her certainly drained of energy so she couldn’t do anything even if she knew what to do.

I had to escape. I don’t know when my opportunity will come or what it will be in the shape of but she just had to endure. Either her friends would come for her or she would find a way out of this herself. But more than likely her friends would save her.

...

Okay maybe her friends weren’t that reliable but the thought of them trying warmed her heart and made the pain a little less painful.


Ponyville was in panic, as was the rest of Equestria that saw the enormous death laser of... death. Fear spread amongst The populace as a strange creature garbed in shadows attacks the small town. Its guard was quick to the scene but could only help evacuate. It was up to the local heroes to beat back the beast.

The beast had thick metallic plates on its back and several sharp horns. A long tail much like a battering ram billowed out behind it. It usually blue eyes had gone red from corruption and its calm Demeter was replaced with one of blood rage. It sought fear, panic and death. This creature was known as a Aggron and as of the moment it was locked in an heated battle with the mane six.

“Twi look out!” Yelled applejack as the thing swings it’s tail towards her. The monsterous thing slams against a hastily put up shield. It buckles and cracks but stands strong. “Dash now!”

Rainbow dash shoots into the air in search of a nearby cloud before striking it causing a bolt of electricity to knock the aggron back. It staggered backwards but was otherwise unharmed.

Twilight summons a shield over the creature as it roars and slams against it. It however is unable to as red bolts weaken it and force it to the ground. It’s eyes close and it lays still, unmoving in the slightest bit.

“Twilight darling how come this shield is able to contain it but the other ones weren’t?” Asked rarity as she trotted up next to twilight.

“Simple rarity, those were basic magical shields where as this one is more specialized.” Twilight explained with enthusiasm. “This shield however reflects raw magical potential back at it repeatedly which sorta of puts it in a stasis as long as the reflective surfaces are not broken or interrupted. Understand?”

“Sort of?”

“It uses its own magic against it to keep it calm and contained. Along as is doesn’t get stressed or something interferes with the barrier. That better?”

“I think I get the gist of it darling. By the way Fluttershy darling, you wouldn’t to happen to know what sort of creature this is?”

Fluttershy appearing from behind a nearby cart shakes her head before ducking back behind it.

“You know it’s safe to come out, right?”

A small, white sign bearing the short sentence ‘I’m good bro’.

“Dash! You can come down now, okay?” A few seconds later Dash flutters gracefully to the ground.

“Ah reckon no one knows what this thing is?” Said Applejack cautiously approaching the barrier. “It certainly looks fierce that’s for sure.”

“I don’t know it’s exact race but similar creatures have been appearing throughout the world with all of them cloaked in shadows. They are extremely hostile to anything and everything including each other. Besides this other normal animals have been either turning feral or evolving overnight.” Twilight explained with a frown. “We have no idea what’s causing this in the creatures... Until tonight, or at the very least late tomorrow. It’s time Somepony found out what’s wrong with these guys and with it contained like this I can begin studying it before asking the princesses for help!”

“Well I’m not sure about everybody else but Twi probably doesn’t need me here to do her egghead stuff.” Rainbow turned to leave. “I have a shift in the morning and I’m already lacking in the sleep department.”

“Same here darlings, this simply can’t be good for my beauty sleep.”

“Don’t worry Twi, me an’ pinkie can stay with ya’.” Applejack declared proudly. “Mac an’ I already finished up harvest and the cakes are outta town so pinkie shouldn’t mind.”

“Thanks girls... Wait, where’s Pinkie?” Questioned Twilight as the remainder of the mane six searched for her.

Author's Note:

So hows life? Feel free to vent in the comments. Also don't forget to brutally judge my writing skills... And my life style. Bye?


Oh wait before you go, don’t expect a lot of Fluttershy. Why? I am absolute trash at writing her and can’t write her without it sounding like some goth, British kid who doesn’t know how to stand up for themselves... wait a minute, what if someone wrote a story about the main mane six having accents that are the opposite of their personalities. That be cool.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment