• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 538 Views, 12 Comments

Chrono Storm - 7F



Allied Mobile Construction Vhiecle at end of Campaign get Replaced and Send to Equestria. Terrible Story Ensured

  • ...
 12
 538

Chapter 6

Author's Note:

Why i write this…

It become really stupid story that i feeling shame because how terrible this story and Game physics is some how more unreasonable than Equestria cartoon Physics and Magics when i have to explain..


Vhiecle commander of MCV was lied aginst cold blue metal wall of the Allied Construction Yard with other Allied personal before silver chariot that tuged by two silver armored guard ponies carrying princess on chariot landed in front of Allied personal. As chariot landed, Princess Luna stepped out of chariot before she directly walk to commander of MCV while she didn't hide her anger toward to the Allied for didn't join her in the battle.

“I will taken that as you were somehow not well solved with these Soviet heavy tanks.” Vhiecle commander commented in flat tone.

“Silence you coward! It could be our victory if you humans helped us in battle against enemies of your!” Princess Luna snarled before commander shat back

“we can not help you in battle if even i want do. First of all, We agreed fact with your ponies that we will not make and using weapons in your kingdom, then second, even we allowed using our current weapons of infantrys, it can not even scratched aginst that heavy tanks of Soviets while tanks will massacre us. And third, we don't enough resources to build base and army enough ensure kill that tanks although our casualties not to mention that we will have to digging your land without your permission to find and collect resources. Then forth, i am mere in charge of this MCV to relay our trusted the Allied Commander's bulid order, not an supreme commander of the Allied army! Not to mention that you ponies are even not part of our the Allied nations!” Vhiecle commander exclaimed as he shot back to princess of moon

“We have enough Thy blame! If Thou not want help us, then so be it.” Princess Luna exclaimed before she draw breath to say.

“We are Princess Luna of Equestria hereby Declare claim your mechine that MCV from your possession to our the Equestrian Royal to defend our nation at any need!” Princess Luna declared with loud shout while other persons hold ther ear with hand aginst loud bleeding sound of princess.

“You can not be that serious! You are supposed victory against that two tanks when you just have to flip tanks with your magic!” Commander exclaimed in protest as princess shot back.

“You do not even know what happened in that battle against that metal monters and that cursed spirit of corruption and that stupid bug Queen!, Levitation that we used against these tanks was no effect on them while we suffered heavy casualties to our Royal Guards from their the Maker forsaken insane weapons they used against us!” Princess Luna exclaimed as she informed Vhiecle commander about result of battle against tanks and their magic supporters.

“Now, obey to thy Princess to help us for our endeavor against our common enemy, We assure that we will allowed thy return to thy world with Vhiecle when it is all over.” Princess Luna said calmly as she possible against her anger.

Vhiecle commander signed as he had no choice but obey now to their captor.

“Fine, I will obey to your order until it is all over, your highness.” Commander of Vhiecle answered in deadpan before he ordered other person in chain of command.

“Engineer, prepare command console for Princess. We will start building base as soon as possible. and don't forget that backup coordinate of the Earth.”

“Yes sir!.” Engineer replied in cheerful tone before he run to enter inside of Yard as order.

“We still have problems to build army aginst enemy. As i said, we still don't have enough resources to make army. So we will have to waste our time to collect ore.” Commander explained to princess.

“What exactly Resources that thou Allied collect for?” Princess Luna asked.

“Um.. Ore, Gold, and Gems?” Vhiecle commander answered in uncertainty.

“Then, that resources is shall not problem. We have enough these gem and gold in our Royal treasury. Thou shall proceed buil base structure while we bring this resources from our deposit.” Princess Luna said as she turned to her guards to order.

“Guard! We want you to go to castle and bring all treasure from our the Royal Treasury to here as soon as possible and bring any actionable guards remaining to here. It is an princess’s order!”

“As your command, your highness.” One of her guards replied with affirmative before guard unclutched himself from silver chariot and flying to mountain castle to relayed princess's order to other guards.

As silver armored pony guard flying to castle, Vhiecle commander hand gestured as he said to princess.

“Come in Princess we have to order to building base.” Commander said as he walked toward the Yard as well princess and her other Night guard.


“Designate owner of structure… Equestria Royals.”,

“House colors… White.”,

“Building Power plant….”,

“Placing Power Plant… at Here.”.

Allied Engineer muttered as he continued building Allied structure as side of Equestria while Princess Luna ask to Allied MCV commander about how Allied able to beat Soviet army in battle although they have many disadvantage during invasion of Soviet. But most un explainable thing was how humans manage to build army within short time when they isolated from supply logistics as well they supposed be assault at Soviet capital.

“Building Barracks…”, Engineer muttered as he continue building base structure for Princess.

“Before we start to building army, We need someone to take role as Commander to do order to both units and build structures and train units. sadly, as i said i can not take that role because I was used to be always relayed our Allied Commander’s order. So who will be able to taken that role with prior experience? I guess that your highness like to be go to engage with enemies yourself.” Vhiecle commander asked.

As commander asked Princess Luna, before princess of moon answered, they hear clip clopping sound as metal stepping against metal floor as third speaker approached.

“I will taken that role as Princess of Equestria.” Princess Celestia said as she regally walked in toward to Vhiecle commander and Princess Luna.

“Sister. you shall not do stressing yourself.” Princess Luna said with concern for her sister.

“I’m fine Luna, it just shame that i can not go into battle with against these monsters as I have to take role as commanding princess for my ponies.” Princess Celestia said motherly as she continued.

“Anyway, we have bring our Royal deposit to here for with our Guards. I hope we can have our reinforcements as soon as your human Allied claim that can be.” Princess Celestia said.

“Placing barracks…. At..here” Engineer muttered as he placing structure onto field.

“Building refinery….” Engineer continue to expanding base.

“Why, just order yourself to training for new soldiers.” Vhiecle commander suggested to Princess Celestia to learn about how order to build and training new units as he fetched command console designated for Allied Commander to relay order to units.

This console was crude version of Allied Commanders may used. It was thirty centimeters long and twenty wide and ten centimeters thick that mostly black with many small buttons on right side and down side of console as commander hold device in his two handed grip before he sat it down on.

Vhiecle commander set console on recently he sat before then he insert power plug to small command console, screen come to life as it automatically online before asked to user for designation. He click button on console display showed list of designation.

“Designation… Equestria Royal.” Commander muttered as he continued click buttons.

“House color… White.” As Vhiecle commander finished destination, display showed Black background and green dots as each building and unit with short description are represented on map in command console.

Princess Celestia bring her hoof to crude command console with curious stare for seconds before click button that shall represent to training new G.I soldier. As she clicked that button with no other operator voice but silence, after few minutes of silence before new green dot appeared near Barracks dot as or training order finished.

“One moment please, i want to check it result.” Princess Celestia said.

Princess Celestia initiated teleport to outside to seeing results of training order. Her result of training order was Earth pony that wear green camo vast and pant as well helmet for head in same passion as Human Allied G.Is. Pony that wear military suit was have mechiengun on his side barrel which gun was identical to humans counterpart and other side of barrel was short shovel for digging tranch within short time, he was even have cutimark as shovel and gun crossed each other. G.I pony was bowed his princess as other neutral born ponies as he noticed princess stare him for minutes.

“How…” Princess Celestia muttered in utter shock as fully grown and equipped pony appeared in few minutes after she ordered training soldier.

“Rise my little pony.” Princess said as soldier pony responded.

“As your wish princess. How can i help you?” Freshly trained pony rise as princess command. Pony soldier that seemd defying physics of nature was ask to his princess as other natrual ponies.

“I have question to you, my little pony. What is your name? Where was you before training you finished? what was your live?” Princess Celestia asked to her soldier.

“To answer your question, Your highness. My name is Solid Pickaxe. I was lived in hoofington with farming family until 17 before enlisting myself to Royal Equestria Army. My cutimark is crossing pickaxe and shovel as well it's my talent for wielding these two tools in farm working. I was training in Army for four weeks before it finished, when I passed the door suddenly i find myself in here as your highness seen.” Earth pony soldier said.

“Impossible..” Princess Celestia muttered.

“Thank your answer my little pony. I afraid that i have to go to attend my duty.” Princess Celestia beg him excuse to leave.

“As your wish. Princess.” Infantry earth pony replied.

Princess Celestia teleport back to the Yard as she stare console for seconds before she ordered training few more infantry ponies to confirm her suspicions. she clicked console button with her hoof and without telling other peoples in the there she teleport to front of The Barracks as she continued some experiment with impossible ponies.

Another fully equipped and suited earth ponies come out from metal door of Barracks one by one as training is completed. Each ponies have different mane and coat colors and voice tones that totally defying possibility of being quick grownup clones as well they each had different true cutimarks and stories except about come though door.

Princess trotted to door of Barracks before open door and glance to inside of structure but there was no ponies inside of structure while other soldier ponies standing outside of Barracks as they stare their princess. when Princess Celestia turn around to seeing four soldier ponies stare her with curiosity, Another massive Allied design building grow expanded from ground before finish assembled itself like magic.

“Even with our magic, that is not easy feat to replicate them. But when without magic, this is impossible yet happened in front of my eyes.” Princess Celestia muttered before charge another teleport to inside of the Construction Yard to join other her companions.


“The soldiers that I ordered train was earth ponies with weapon and suit like human soldiers… you rather see it your self sister.” Princess Celestia said to her sister as she stared small command console in disbelief.

“Sister, I still have no sense about how humans able to summon reinforcements dispite they stand on entirely isolated universe from their universe. I just assume that Humans Allied teleport ‘Technology’ they claim is somehow involved in method of bringing reinforcements from remote location but i rather suspect that ‘Teleport Technology’ is just another form of magic that we still do not know.” Princess Luna suspect Allied technology.

“I just want to meet who is this Doctor Albert Einstein who provide develop this all of Allied technology nonsenses when it is all over. It somehow strangely similar to our old friend which who mastered both magic and time and space.” Princess Celestia said before she resuming her tutorial about how to use command console.

“Building War factory…”Engineer muttered as he continued expanding base.

“If that was how bringing soldiers from another universe, then how can i order to movement of soldiers?” Princess Celestia asked to her Allied adviser.

“Let me explain to you how to use command console. Your highness.” Allied Vhiecle commander started.

“First, You have to select soldier that want to order -”, Vhiecle commander clicking buttons that five small buttons aligned as plus mark. Each click of outer buttons had result to moves of target mark before bringing mark onto one of infantrys to give order to unit. “If unit that want move was selected -” he clicked center button of five cross buttons. “Then move mark to destination that want unit to move.” Commander rapidly clicking buttons to move mark to destination before clicking center button to confirm it. Unit that ordered was start to moving to destination as soldier received order.

“I see. It seemed familiar to me when i ordering our guards in the war room in thousands years ago. But how can I wield larger army when it seemd uncomfortable to moving multiple soldiers at once.” Princess Celestia inquired as commander answered.

“You see your highness. It have some additional functions to ordering large army. First, move marker onto unit and quick dubble clicking center button then it selecting same type of units on the map -” commander continue demonstrate console as he selected all G.I ponies as he explained. “You can assign and call as group once you select unit. Push this button for second before new group assigned, -” he pushed button one down side of console for second before assigned group as one as explained.

“Once group assigned, you just click same button to call group you assigned.”, “Then secondary, move marker to point where you will start to drawing rectangle to slect units in ther box then dubble click slect button to start draw, and move marker to end point and click to finish drawing box for select units.”commander explained other function as he demonstrated.

“I see, here let me to have some practice to use it.” Princess Celestia said as she began to moving each one of four pony soldiers to send different area of land as act of scouting as well assigned units to each one groups to quickly respond while she ordered training attack dogs which it sick her with using weaponized animals for propose to killing life. attack dogs trained in few minutes as other summoned soldiers from another universe in cost of her army resources which it come from her treasury to endeavor this demonic tanks with spirit crisis.

When one of Her trained attack dogs passing near her one of guard while she have practice command console, attack dog was slip out her order and attack her one of guards. As result it turn out that changelig spy pretend to be her guard while report to their queen through hive mind before killed by her soldier dog.

“How.. Navermind..” Princess Celestia confused at both changeling infiltrated in her guard and mere dog cut off most fearsome spys on Equestria in easy.

“Placing War factory …. At here.” Nearby Engineer muttered as he completed building birthplace of armored forces.

“Building Air force command center…”

Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia notices new trainable armored units and ask to her human adviser what propose of each Allied desgin pony driven tanks before she ordered to summon them.

“What is proposes of each Vhiecles?” Princess Celestia asked.

“As you see princess, First of all, Allied Chrono miner is our resources collecter that have ability to return to our Refinery via Chronoshift or known to your as Teleporting but it is only for returning and not on way to collect.” Vhiecle commander explained.

another Allied Teleport application… Interesting. Princess Celestia mused.

“Then Allied Grizzly Light tanks is cheap and fast speed with no other special ability that mostly used in early battle before died out of battle.”

it rather surprise that such high tech army using ineffective Vhiecle.. princess commented.

“And next is IFV that fast as light tank and have more light armor than tank and it have special ability to change role by boarding passenger but mostly used for anti aircraft as standard weapons.”

“I see.” Princess Celestia replied.

“And Allied army has more high tier tanks such as prism tank and mirage tank but that will explain later when tech center built.” Vhiecle commander said.

“What will be best to training tanks for now?” Princess Celestia asked.

“I recommend you to build IFV as support for further high tier tanks.”

Vhiecle commander was suggested to she shall train IFVs because Grizzly light tanks was pretty useless against enemy super heavy tank and IFV was can be multi-role by who will aboard Light Vhiecle to use passenger’s special ability.

Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia ordered training IFVs through command console with her magic instead hoof as adviser suggested while she keep checking her scouts movement as scouts each moving toward Ponyvile, Cantlot, Applerussa, and white tail forest.

“It seemed little annoying that i can only summoning Earth pony soldiers… Pegasi shall be more effective for such scout…perhaps..” Princess Celestia muttered.

She think that if Infantry ponies are Earth pony race, it can be Unicorn Engineers as they more pited that role as she order train Engineer from Barracks to confirmed it. When her Engineer summoned in field, she beg excuse to her other companions that observed her practice to control army via command console before teleport out to front of Barracks to confirm what race for Engineer from another universe.

Princess Celestia blinked out at front of Barracks before she noticed her summoned Engineer was Unicorn mare that wear bright yellow helmet with hole for unicorn horn and wear red vast and black pant with large white saddle bag for her tools. She was bear white color markings of her Equestria army on her suit as Princess summoned. Unicorn’s cutimark was wrench and paint brush crossed each other as representing role of Engineer. Unicorn Engineer pony smile and bow for seconds to Princess with cheerful manner like her human counterpart.

“Hi, Commander! Did you need to repair? or capture building? How can i help you?” Engineer unicorn said in female high pitch tone which she was somehow can rival to pink pie in cheerfulness and optimism but Princess Commander Celestia was dismissed that thought as she responded to Engineer pony.

“My little pony. I come here to greet you to thank your join against our crisis but I afraid that i have to return to attend my duty to protect our land from demonic enemies. Thank you for join us my little pony.”

“As your wish princess.” Engineer pony said with cheerfulness before Princess Celestia charge her horn to teleport back to attend command console.

Another bright flash appeared in the Yard as Princess teleport into building. Princess gleaned Human engineer that operates construction systems of the yard to building Allied tech structure for her army before resuming her command army through command console.

“Placing Air Force command center… at here.” Engineer muttered as Airfield deployed in field with other new construction able options as Commander Celestia noticed.

“Building Combat Research Center…” Engineer muttered as he started bulid the last piece of Allied tech structure.

“Care to explain what is new training able options?” Princess Celestia asked.

“As your wish princess. First, Roketier from Barracks is fast strike infantrys that able to flying by jetpack and it have mechiengun for assault but not fast fire rate as G.Is weapons.”

“Then, That must be pegasi soldiers for our forces.” Princess Celestia said with conviction as she click order button to summoning supposed pegasi for more effective scouting.

“Then second is Harrior Aircraft from airfield that able to vertically take of and land on our airfield and it have suitable bomb to strike heavy tanks but you have to be careful to use aircraft against enemy that have anti aircraft countermeasure.” Vhiecle commander adviced.

“How much aircrafts will need to damage that demonic tanks?” Princess Celestia asked.

“I guess that at least we will need to have about Eight Harrior aircraft to causing destroy to that heroic ranked Apocalypse tanks.” Vhiecle commander answered.

“Then let’s started to gather aircrafts for while.” Princess Celestia clicking button that represent to training aircraft with her magic before her Allied adviser resuming explain units.

“And for last, Black Hawk helicopter is infantry air transport from war factory. It fast and have weak armor as mostly used for sneak attack enemy base.”

“I see.” Princess Celestia said before she noticed that her pegasi soldiers already finished summoning and awaiting her order.

Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia slect her pegasi scout and assigned another group before she managed airborn scout route her self while she continue replied training order Infantry fighting Vhiecle to support for future her main battle tanks as Vhiecle commander adviced. She send her pegasi to direction of frozen north where she battle with that team of demonic tanks and villains.

It been while before her pegasi scout team made their way to where that demons last spotted. while scout team moving, princess garther her light support vhiecle one by one to prepare future battle.

As her scout team approached recent battlefield she noticed on map that multiple red dot appeared in near from northeast of Canterhorn mountain as the enemies bring large army to against her. She only identified exact information of two Apocalypse tank at front of demonic army as vanguard while other red dots was didn't showed unit type name but simply tagged as Civilians.

“It seemed we haven't so much time before enemies reached our position.” Princess Celestia said as she observed enem movement from inside of safe distance.

“We shall hurry to prepare suitable army to engage such demons.” Princess Luna commented as she break long silence while her sister practice to command new pony army through human Allied device.

“I agree that. But still our tech structure is not completed as the Tech Center is currently building in process.” Allied adviser noted.

“By their course, they seemed like to attacking ponyvile first then turn toward here.” Princess Celestia predicted their intention as Enemies take route on east side of carterhorn mountain that road link toward ponyvile. Her scouts observed enemies before princess notice on map multiple red dot approach toward her scout team with intend to intercept as they rapidly approached.

Engage or Evade? Equestria Commander thought.

“Evade. my little ponies.” Princess Celestia said as she decided.

Princess set her scout team’s escape route toward south while enemy chasers hot on their tail but her team was steadily gaining distance between two groups as her scouts manage to losses their pursuiter.

“Placing Combat Research Center at here.” Engineer said as finally last piece of Allied army tech structure completed. But as Tech center deployed while army base has one power plant, power system was overloaded before it causing entire power shutdown except the Construction Yard which it have self sufficient power system as it mother of all Allied base. Engineer was immediately started building power plant to downed power system back online as it is solution.

“Building Power Plant.” Engineer muttered as he continued building Allied base.

While rest of base was suffered from Low power production, Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia asked about Allied top Tier technologies.

“What is next trainable units. What can be effective against that demonic tanks? Commander?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Our most of units from top Tier Tech units can be effective against Soviet Apocalypse tanks. First of all, Mirage tank is Allied Main Battle tanks that have ability to project illusion to itself as other objects like mostly Trees, rocks, other objects of natures but it illusion only active when tank is not moving. Also it tanks have good firepower to against both infantrys and armored units as it burn them down.” Vhiecle commander explained.

“Is illusion magic that developed by this Doctor Einstein I presume?” Princess Celestia asked while she ordered summoning main battle tanks for her army.

“Yes, princess. Just like rest of Allied Top Tier units that i will introduce to you.” Vhiecle commander replied as he just decided shrug off that use word of Magic on Allied High technologies.

“Then Second, Prism Tank is briefly mobile version of Prism defense tower that using concetrated sunlight to attack at long distance target. It is very long range weapon that especially effective against enemy structure than armored tanks but still good against all type of enemy units.” Vhiecle commander continue explain which Princess Celestia flinched at mention of Allied using sunlight to attack enemy when she is Princess of the Sun.

“I am rather more interested to who is this Doctor Einstein as you explaining his inventions.” Princess commented.

I honestly hope that you don’t come to our world and we naver meet again. Vhiecle commander thought.

“And next is Chrono legion that equipped with mobile Chrono weapon which used to banish target to beyond timeline and equipped teleporter as application of Chrono technology but you have to be careful to send the Legion to battlefield because unlike your teleport ‘magic’ that didn't have disadvantage but the Legions’s Teleport have aftermath delay until able to action while they exposed from enemy attack.” Vhiecle commander explained.

Banishing to beyond timeline… Princess thought.

“I see.” Princess Celestia mused.

“Finally, I like to introduce Allied two super weapons. First is Chronospeare that send us here accidentally in first place. This is mass teleporter that once charged it will send Vhiecles to another assigned coordinate instantly which use it on infantrys alone will causing death from shifting so be careful when use it.” Allied Vhiecle commander said.

“Then Second is Weather controller that able to causing powerful lighting strom at distance remote targets like using it on enemy base when it charged.”

“Do you Allied ever used it weather controller to more peaceful intention like raining and modify clouds like our pegasi doing?” Princess Celestia asked as she little upset at humans even they use weather as their weapons. Sure pegasi use lighting clouds and tornados as weapons sometime at thousands years ago but they seemd only built it to use as mass destruction weapon.

“Sorry princess. We have to throw everything we got it at enemy when they take out our nuclear weapons and mind control our friends to fight us against their will.” Vhiecle commander beg excuse about they abuse weather as weapon.

“Anyway, we have other type of units that didn't introduced which mostly part of navy and other specialized units from allied countries and some special agents but it is not necessary aginst our problems. I like to finish introduce units to your highness.” Allied Vhiecle commander said as he finished explain.

Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia check her training of troops and armored vhiecles before assigned groups as anvil, hammer, cavalry, support by each type of units. Once she assigned groups then she ordered them to moving toward ponyvile to preparing to engage with enemies before they reached ponyvile outskirt.

Princess Luna stared map on console as her sister’s troops is moving to ponyvile rally point to setup defensive position outside of town.

“I shall go back to ponyvile to evacuate everypony out of town as enemies approaching to the town. Good luck sister. I will expect your support” Princess Luna said as she nuzzled her sister and hug her with wings before she step out from her sister before she went to evacuate ponyvile as duty of princess of night.

“Be careful Luna i will watch your back with my command of troops.” Princess Celestia said with concern as her sister alone going to battle against demons.

“Will you like to proceed build Superweapons? Commander?” Engineer asked to Princess.

“You may proceed.” Princess ‘Commander’ Celestia answered.


Comments ( 2 )

I understand that you have poor English skill and mine is still in progress.:pinkiesmile: However, would you like to read my Wolfenstein + Command and Conquer Generals crossover with Star Wars elements like Death Star II, AT-AT, and Super Star Destroyer when I finish?:twilightsmile:

7F

8218261
Sure. I will like to read generals and crossover elements.

Login or register to comment