• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 538 Views, 12 Comments

Chrono Storm - 7F



Allied Mobile Construction Vhiecle at end of Campaign get Replaced and Send to Equestria. Terrible Story Ensured

  • ...
 12
 538

Chapter 3

---

Vhiecle commander of MCV wake up from sleep inside deployed the construction yard as dawn of day come as time was passed. when he open eye as he yawned, notice that bat pony private was gone and front of him was white pony that wearing armor made out of thin gold plates with blue star at pony’s chest and helmet look like Roman Legion with deep blue brush at top of helmet. pony’s feature was stern and flattened with expressed no emotion.

As Vhiecle commander recognized this new pony guard at front of him, He scrambled into standing before exclaimed at pony guard. “Who are you, how get you here?.” Commander said but had no response from guard pony without flinching.

Vhiecle commander dismissed questions to gold armored guard and glance his wrist clock as it said as early day. He went find out where he’s other crews of vhiecle's rest in this camp. Massive Construction yard was infested by golden armored ponies that station here and there amongst crates that use to build base structures, as he strolled to find his crews, guard pony that station with commander was following closely without commented. This Poor CY Will have to change the Color if it is like this. I just pray that these pony will not access to Allied technology Commander thought.

Engineer was with Driver and other gold pony guard sat on crate. driver’s feature was expressing afraid and concern. Engineer was keep cheer and optimism dispite their state. as soon Commander joined his crews as he sat on crate beside Engineer.

"What you two were doing it?" Vhiecle Commander asked.

"We just talking about how we get out of this situation." Engineer replied.

“Did we still have coordinate For Chronoshift Transportation?” Vhiecle commander asked as Engineer thought for minute.

“Yes, we just will have to put coordinate when we were on earth, which we shall find them in our orders logs.” Engineer Answered.

“Good, but we stil need to get back our control of the yard.” Vhiecle commander replied.

“Will they let us to taken back our the yard?” driver asked.

“I don't know, but make sure these horses don't do anything funny with our equipment.” Commander said.

“Hey watch your tongue, ape” near gold armored pony warned.

As soon as commander replied, Allied crews of MCV hear clip clop sound of metal step aginst steel floor of the Yard, crew turn their hear to seeing who is it before they seeing another weird horse princess walk toward to them.

This horse princess had pure white coat with massive white feathery wing folder agains horse’s side, it face had big pink pupil eye and long spiraled horn like spear stretch out it’s head as four colored very long mane wavering against non exist wind. Princess wearing golden three pointed tiara with purple lozenge gem placed crown’s center as sat behind Princess's horn. Princess's chest wear golden thick necklace wavy pettern engraved it’s side as gem used to placed on tiara were placed center of necklace.

“Hello, Stranger. I’m Princess Celestia the Diarchy ruler of Equestria.” Said Princess Celestia with Smile.

Allied Crews of MCV stare princess for seconds before return back her greet with slightly bow than nod.

“Hello Princess. What is will bring you here at early today?”said Vhiecle commander in deadpan.

“Well, I am here to determine myself if you are threat to my kingdom.”said princess Celestia in soft voice.

“I am sure your ‘threat’ are has been neutralized by now.” said commander.

“Still you have your weapons and soldier in here. you will have to put down your weapons and learning live with ponies in peace and harmony.” Princess Celestia said.

Peace is through power and balance Vhiecle commander thought.

“we don't have time to stuck in here, if you agreed to we build our transporter at here, we can vanished from you forever in no time.”

“And you will built more weapons for war and death.” Princess Celestia replied.

“Why you hesitate in this, if you know we will, you can just banish us already! I am sure this Vhiecle and yard can survive in vacuum of on the moon. our soldiers at outside didn't, trough.” Commander replied.

“Even you helped killing many lives as served in army dose not mean you didn't deserved chance to live second chance. I know you do that in good propose as fighting against invaders of your land to end your war. think about this as retirement.”Princess Celestia said with motherly smile and soft voice.

This horse attempt brainwashing us with her logic to trick us into treason! Commander realized. We are Already enough suffered from those Soviet mind controls, not again, naver again. Commander thought.

“No. Princess.” Commander said.

“I am sorry?” Princess Celestia replied.

“I don’t want live with ponies. We have our job on Earth, family, friends, our proudful nation and Allied. we even have way to return to our home!” Commander Exclaimed.

Princess Celestia sighed as commander refused live in peace with ponies. she Didn't like force them to anything, but this is for goodness.

“Very well, I sentence you and your companions live in ponyvile with princess Twilight Sparkle for week. If you change your mind by then, you may allowed leave this land with your Vhiecle and soldiers while under watch of our Royal Guards.” Princess Celestia commanded as Vhiecle commander sighed.

A Week of brainwashing period commander thought before answered.

“Fine.”muttered commander in deadpan as Engineer smiled while driver expressed worries before princess replied.

“Good, let’s go to get something eat first, then i like to introduce you various wonder of Equestria.” Princess Celestia said in cheerfully as she lead groups to somewhere she want before leaving CY and Allied soldiers behind which G.I lied against CY and attack dog lied on stomach as Golden armored guard stationed as they watch soldiers.

With bright flash Princess Clestia bring Allied crew to her castle.

----

Soviet's two heroic supreme weapons rolling aginst snow storming ground. Just few hour before they battled against Allied forces made up by mixed tanks and aircrafts that naver seen nor reported before. they were reported Allied force advance toward HQ but hold up there to get ready to last standing against those pigs.

Before enemies close into engage range, light blue Allied Chronoshift envelope covered Heroic Elite Guard Tank and it one of comrades. Apparently those Allied coward cheat to them as they didn't have enough bravery to combat against Soviet's ultimate weapon even when they outnumbered and outgunned remaining Soviet force.

When they get out of pigs banishing curse, Soviet heroic Elite Guard Apocalypse tank and his comrade find themselves in open snow storming ground. They relieved as they didn't throwed into river bottom or somewhere they can not survive. they can not expect order form high command as Soviet leader’s immediate capture were assured.

Probably here is siberia somewhere.. But where is forest? One of tanks crew thought.

We will crushing anything alive we encounter. one of Tank commander thought.

They rolled hard snowy ground for hour before they encounter anything remarkable. While they keep moving toward southwest, they can't see even one of tree as nothing but only snow strom.

Are we on some polar regions? Where is forest and river if we are on siberia somewhere? one of Crew thought.

After few hours of wondering in strom as Two heroic apocalypse tanks made their way to south, they eventually see some remarkable in travel. a train single rail stretch toward south from north as they noticed railroad tank commanders set course to railroad to traveling properly to south region.

a sign of civilization!command excited.

When Heroic Apocalypse tanks traveling to south with railroad as sign, Somethings bright strange pink thing come from south region. This thing was Pink, Cartoonish design with girlish Large heart shaped glassd as window, this thing was resembled to early stage of steam powered train as it had both large diameter wheels and lone exhaust pipe on top and large yellow ram for snow on front. Behind engine car was mere five passenger cars with caboose and coal car which equally weird cartoonish heart shape filled on every side of those cars.

What is those childish thing? Crews thought.

As both train driver and Apocalypse tank notice each other, Train was went emergency stop with screeching sound before jerked into full stop. Train conductor’s mutant equine head popped out of train engine’s side door before retreating back into strange train. as soon as mutant horse retreated, multiple more mutant horse flood out of passenger cars. some of winged ones fly out while honed ones and ones have nothing trying to scatter out in snow stroming ground.

a Mutant horses, take them out! one of tank commander ordered.

it is day of judgement! commander exclaimed.

One of Soviet supreme weapons open fire at cartoonish girly train with miniature Nuclear shells as Rank of heroic tanks. Nuclear shells impact upon abomination train before exploding with loud noise with both red and yellow with gray cloud as train was vaporized instantly with still fleeing mutant horses. horses stared now vaporized train for second before they continue fleeting with screaming.

Elite guard Apocalypse tank reload nuclear shells into it’s double cannon within five seconds as prepared fire at fleeing mutant horse. Some of brave mutant horses straight charge to the the Tanks of hell as Apocalypse Tanks charge back to horses with ramming intent.

Few unfortunately enough could not avoid ramming the Tanks of hell were crushed beneath it vicious tread with screaming in agony as horse flattened into snowy red ground. Clever mutant horses attempt attack with bucking rear armor while winged ones about to dive before get hit from Apocalypse tank’s anti air missiles. The Tanks of hell responded to who dare attack rear of tank with backward of tank to back straight flatten attacker before resuming forward to engage another mutant horses.

those pathetic swines you even don't worthy deserve our shell! tank commander exclaimed.

Heroic Apocalypse tanks decided save their nuclear shells as possible as can as they think it’s waste shells on those animals. The tank of hell keep rolling and crushing opponent with bare tread and hull with ram while horses fled toward north with dear life while some bravery horse trying to buy time with bare hooves. Horned one’s horn bright to life as they attempt trick forces with sweating while super heavy Apocalypse tanks barely lifted group few centimeters from ground before overloaded it’s caster cause stop it’s trick, another horned one changed tactics to it’s fire laser from horn before tank's heavy armor bounced projectile, black scorched armor started mending it self as another benefit being Heroic Rank tanks while horned ones keep fired laser furiously.

Ha! Allied cowards better than yours pathetic whelps. tank commander mocked horses.

An appetizer. other tank crew replied

Apocalypse tanks was used to able withstanding multiple concetrated Lights from various prism weapons of Allieds, not to mention that Heroic rank tanks was even three time tougher than their standard tanks.

While Two Apocalypse tanks continued their chicken hunting, Loud female voice echoed in snow storming weather.

“Enough!” Pink winged horse with horn and crown Shouted in middle air as it radiating brightness.

“You monsters how can you slaughtered innocent ponies in cold blood!, I Will Punish You!” Pink horse shouted before shoting blue laser from it’s horn to at one of the tank of hell. This laser was equally two concetrated prism towers attack worth as Heroic Elite Guard Apocalypse Tanks realized it threat as getting hited. two the Tanks of hell moving toward it hybrid mutant horses as it about to shoting another round of laser while armor of tank restoring from impact. Another round of laser impact tanks top armor as armor barely reflected laser from it penetrating armor, while targeted the hell of tank taking fire from hybrid horse, other Apocalypse tank closed in anti air weapon range before firing missile.

High priority target, Take them out immediately! Tank commander ordered.

I will crush you, horse! other tank commander exclaimed.

Hybrid pink horse immediately responded as it cast invisible barrier before missile impacted against it’s barrier. Elite Guard Apocalypse tank hitting hybrid with missile at fast firing rate as heroic rank While horse struggle to keep maintaining barriers online, barrages after barrage before tank that horse targeted before was joined bashinng hybrid pink horse with it's own missiles.

Shiny... Help me... hybrid pink horse pleaded.

Cadence! another horse gasped

When about to hybrid horses's barrier shattered another purple pink barrier appeared in front of pink hybrid horse as another combatant joined battle. While another barrier protect hybrid pink horse, horse horn brightened before teleport out of thin air.

i got you! horse covered his mate.

those monsters.., pink hybrid horse whispered.

"Mother!" Child exclaimed.

Pink hybrid horse materialized beside at another white horned horse combatant as Pink horse exhausted before lied against another white horse pink horse whispered to white horse, as pink horse slumped against white horse, another child hybrid horses rushing into it's mother. White horse expressed determined look before resuming fight against the Tanks of hell. White horses's horn bright to life as Pink hemisphere barrier materialized around it's caster while hell of tanks turn their armor toward enemies as well as it turrets and gun which loaded miniature nuclear shells in chamber.

Crush them All, Now! tank commander exclaimed.

With determined look white horned horse banished before teleported out at top of one of apocalypse tank after shells out of gun as traveling toward pink barrier. Nuclear shells impact against barrier before it shattered like glass with explosions and loud noise while another nuke shells from other tank traveling toward now exposed ponies once inside of barrier.

White horned horse closed eye as he concentrated his magic to get open this hell Vhiecle as he heard explosive shell against yet another barrier. With continued concetrated magic, hatch of tank was popped open as white horse about to shot magic into turret before horse faced it’s commander with weapon in hand.

"This is for Cadence, you monster!" white horse exclaimed.

Immediately he levitated out of weapon of alien commander before it’s used. It tank suddenly jerked forward as attempt shrugged off annoying yet brave white horse. Dispite slightly swayed from jerking Vhiecle horse manage to standing on four hooves before conjuring his solid magic sword and steb it's commander.

"This is for my daughter!" White horse continue exclaimed.

When horse stebed commander in chest he heard another booming noise as nuke shell impact upon it’target. this time it’s not sound like protected by barrier. White horse turn his head to seeing what happened before stared for second as Red and yellow with gray mushroom cloud rised on place where white horse left his companions with once placed his shield.

White horse turn back to face it’s wounded commander to finish his job before he met fist of alien commander against his face. tank commander was wounded but still managed to keep alive as commander wear uniform that helped against shrapnel wounds. While horse relieved from punch tank commander quickly grap handle of hatch before closed hatch with loud clang.

White horse standing on hatch as he trying to reopen it hatch while other apocalypse tank aimed carefully at near his comrde as intended to take them out with explosion shockwaves. As other tank fired it’s round as horse turn his head to seeing shell with stare as deer in headlights Before nuke shell exploded in place.

Brave white horned horse thrown off from turret of the tank of hell as scorched corpse as he imploded from shockwaves as nuclear shells exploded at right place. Bashed Heroic Elite Guard Apocalypse tank was slowly started repair itself as heroic rank while commander was breeding to death.

Two Elite guard Apocalypse tanks continued their made way to south as use railroad as compass. Without knowing two hybrid crowned horse survived in somewhere…

Shiny, no...two hybrid horses cry for their lost before returning their city in exhaustion.

Author's Note:

Sorry, those heroic ranked Elite Guard Apocalypse Tanks have my blessing.