• Published 4th Jul 2016
  • 403 Views, 14 Comments

How a bug with holes changed my life. - GS4



Elouess, a 20 year old man, was having the time of his life. Out of school, and on the road to freedom then she came and had to wreck it.

  • ...
2
 14
 403

Freedom! or so I thought.


Earth New York City.
Elouess.

It was a loud crash that woke me up, on that faithful day. The day I involuntarily gave up humanity. I woke up to find my alarm clock on the floor, luckily it wasn't broken, but it was still faintly going off.

The room I'm in is so bland, with cinderblocks for walls and a metal door, it could be mistaken for a prison cell. It was cheap, and that's all I could afford for myself now. I got out of my bed and made myself a breakfast which consisted of a Poptart. I had to get ready because I had a job interview. It was for a semi-big company as head of I.T, in short, a huge job with high pay.

I made a beeline to the door and went out into the hallway. The hallway much like my room is as bland as a cellblock, aside from the cell doors. I made it to the lobby and chatted with Paul, the doorman. Paul and I had a close friendship, both being recent graduates we clicked.

"You know Sydney from 8B," said Paul

"The one with the big hair or the anorexic?" I said.

"Big hair dude, Maddie has a boyfriend," said Paul.

I mentally sighed, Paul has been trying to get me to hook up with one of the tenants so he could be tipped more.

"For the last time Paul, I do not want a girlfriend. I have to go, I will see you after the interview" I said to him sternly.

"Good luck Elouess, your gonna need it!" said Paul.

Paul's good luck, in hindsight may have cursed me. I don't blame him for what happened. It was just sweet irony looking back at it.


Somewhere in Equestria.
About the same time as Elouess.
Chrysalis.

"So your saying, with this spell you can open a portal to an alternate dimension?" I said skeptically.

"Yes, my queen," said a drone known as K29.

K29 often comes to me with new ideas, but most of his ideas don't often pan out.

For some odd reason, I decided to try it. I left my bedchambers which just consisted a bed. The attack on the Crystal kingdom really shot down our numbers. Most of us fled to the badlands or in caves like us right now. The ponies also somehow put a limit on how far I can control subjects.

"Queen Chrysalis, are you ok?" asked K29

"Yes, I am. Just thinking" I said to him.

K29 lead to me an open field near the cave and told me how to cast the spell. He also said it can only take two, so I elected H12, a loyal bodyguard of mine, to come with me for defense in this alien dimension. With the crew being ready, the rest of the hive waved me off. I gave control to a trusted drone of mine CX24 then cast the spell.

The spell open a hole that was a rainbow; we then, after a minute of looking at it, went in.


Earth New York City.
Right after Chrysalis jumped into the portal with H12.
Elouess.

I never did like to walk down dark alleys, but it was the quickest way to the interview. This alley was no expectation; it was home to many "gangbangers" who would rob people in daylight. The alley itself looks innocent, but there were many murders that took place in here. I was starting to rethink walking down this alley. Then after walking for a few minutes, I heard a cocking of a gun and turned around slowly with my hands up.

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY" yelled a man holding a model 69 Smith & Wesson pistol. I knew this because my dad was into guns big time.

"Calm down," I said and took out my wallet slowly.

There was a loud sound that spooked the guy and he shot me in the heart.

I fell to the hard ground.


Earth New York City.
A minute before Elouess was shot.
Chrysalis.

I stepped out of the portal and heard a loud bang. An ape of some sort was hit by something, while another one ran away. I walked towards the ape and saw that it was bleeding. It was knocked out and looked like it was going to bleed out. There's only one way to save it. To my much dismay, I must turn it into a changeling royal because I need an ally and knowledge about this world. I groaned about my plan, then mentally communicated my plan to H12.

H12 held up the ape while I cocooned him.


Earth New York City.
26 hours later.
Elouess.


I woke up, after being shot! I got up fast and looked for the hole, but found none. Wait a minute my skin, it feels different. Sort of scaley and holey?

"Look who's finally awake," said a female voice that echoed unnaturally.

I turned around and saw this bug like thing with holes like Swiss cheese also with it was another smaller one lacking the features the bigger one had.

I don't remember what happened next because my world fell to darkness.


Earth New York City.
After Elouess fainted.
Chrysalis.

Well, that was anticlimactic. At least in Equestria, they would scream first, but here they just faint. I called H12 and broke into an empty room along the alley. H12 brought it inside. I say it because it isn't an ape no more, but it isn't a Changeling. The room we commandeered was bland, I've seen caves and they are less bland than this.


Earth New York City.
26 hours ago.
After Elouess was cocooned.
Chrysalis.

After the ape was cocooned I decided to look around this new world. In the alley, there was a magazine with an ape holding a small animal. I mentally told H12 to hide the cocooned. After a few minutes, he came back awaiting more orders. I then ordered him to turn into the animal, while I turned into that Ape. It's kind of strange not walking on all four, these apes are deigned for it, while ponies were never meant to, well there was the odd one from Ponyville always rambling all about "Humans" and how they don't walk on their hind leg much like apes, it's been told she been seen around PonyVille walking on her hind leg. Most of the parents shielded their kid's eyes. Heh Ponies.

"Queen, are you alright?" he mentally communicated to her.

"Yes, I am H12," I said using the ape's voice.

"Now, let see what this city has to offer," I said.

Comments ( 14 )
GS4

7361733

I had this idea for awhile. I tried my best to write it, but it's mainly eh.

7361793 alright...but still...*shrugs* it's still a confusion piece of story.

GS4

7361803
On that I totally agree. I hope to edit this and to make it more fleshed out in the coming chapters.

7361800

Thank you kind sir!

A good start, let’s see if you could keep it up.

Hi! I'm the artist of the image that you're currently using for your story. That piece was commissioned for a specific user (https://www.fimfiction.net/user/ZOMG) and is not available for use by other folks. I would really appreciate it if you would remove it.

I haven't read this, but word to the wise:

It's always good practice to ask the artist who created your cover art for permission to use their work for story purposes. Judging from the source linking right to derpibooru, it looks like you haven't asked Painted Wave for permission.

EDIT:
I see 7361866 beat me to it. Happy trails!

GS4

7361866

Zorg spoke to me, and I took it down.

My apologies.


7361884
Please don't blame me, first time using art is a mine field and I found a mine. I believe I have it fixed, unless this artist is going to go after me as well.


7361846

Will it be? That is the question.

7362634

Oh no, of course not! Honest mistakes are honest mistakes. I would be shocked if anyone held anything against you.

Have a great day. :twilightsmile:

7362634 Since it's your first time using art, I'm going to parrot Timaeus' advice and recommend that you ALWAYS find the artist and ask permission first. It can save you a lot of trouble in the long run and all it takes is a little patience. Cheers!

I'm a bit surprise by how hard it is to find good anthro changeling art @_@
http://glancojusticar.deviantart.com/art/Changed-Changelings-332407526

GS4

7365646
I agree, it was hard. I may use that. I have to see about permission and all that.

Pls continue this fic

Login or register to comment