• Published 12th Apr 2016
  • 1,077 Views, 62 Comments

The Divided, Reunited - TheIronMask



After ten years of civil war the Royal Sisters have returned, and they are angry. Set in the Equestria Divided universe.

  • ...
2
 62
 1,077
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

This looks very interesting, but I'm not familiar with the Equestria Divided story.
Can I get a brief synopsis?

7274713 Basicaly it's when Celestia and Luna go missing all of the elements of harmony turn on each other and eventually start a six way civil war. Like warhammer, only with ponies.

7274715

Oooh, with you now. I am intrigued, what other stories are in the series?

7274731 the series has a deviantart page but beyond that I don't really know.

Haven't read it yet but I am planning on doing the same thing....... same tittle and everything. huh. only i'm planning on discord being there as well.

7276442 What? I'm confused:raritycry:

Sunny Days... wasn't out there a story of that title in which Celestia became an Earth Pony? I count this as a refrence.

Fleetfoot is gonna end up dead for sure.

So Earthborn and Stormwing have already started dismantling. That's what you get when you remove high command. The political landscape becomes fluid and splitter faction try to grab as much power as possible. I wonder how the hell will the alicorns convert House Everfree, because M&S and Whitegold could be dealt with the classical way and The Cult of the Laughting Mare is just gonna be cut down after unificating the houses, but how to approach Everfree? They aren't beyond redemption, if the other houses are, but they are hidden in the woods and frown upon civilisation itself. I wonder how will they be resocialised...

7277103 The only thing that I can say is, expect the unexpected:pinkiecrazy:

7277525 They could live, for once.

7276675 have Celly and lulu return, find out about what happened, get pissed, and dismantle the houses and cult.

7277741 Ah! I see. Sorry it was really late when i saw your comment and was really confused.

7277853 Fleetfoot and Sidewinder as a couple.

7277901 Always good to hope:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment