• Published 30th Mar 2016
  • 555 Views, 17 Comments

All I Ever Knew - Starlight_Glimmer1267



Murticuto. A master wizard who is immortal. He knows what he has to do. After a grout that call themselves Wolf Pack try to 'Save' the earth they realize what they were doing would destroy it. Murticuto finds himself in the magical land of Equestria.

  • ...
6
 17
 555

The final chapter

Author's Note:

I know its been a while. I've been caught up in some things. But here you are. I had to get my friends to type this but its done.

-------A Few Hours Later------

"Murticuto, what happened?" Twilight asked as she ran over to the wizards body lying on the ground. In the middle of the rubble of the train he was on moments ago.

"She escaped!" He shouted. Leaning up and brushing the wreckage off of his chest.

"Who?" Twilight asked.

"She goes by no mortal name now. She is a god."

"A god!" Twilight shouted.

"Yes. She has stolen all of my power. She is now going for your precious crystal heart." He said.

"Oh no. If she drains that energy she will be immortal!" She said.

"Wheres Thomas?"

"He left to help the others. I stayed back to look for you." She told him.

"Well theres no time to lose." He said as a giant explosion went off in the distance. "That has to be her!"

----Another few hours later----

"A-" Murticuto was cut off.

"Don't call me that name anymore!" She shouted. "My name is Omertà!"

"Well Omertà, your time is over!" He yelled.

"Ha, the only way you'll be able to defeat me is to sacrifice yourself. And theres no way you'll be willing to do that!"

"Oh really." A look of fear shot across her face.

"Murticuto no." Twilight said.

"It has to be done Twilight." He told her.

He reached into his bag and pulled out the crystal ball he used to absorb all the magic.

"Get you and you friends out of here!" He commanded.

"No, I won't leave you!" She said.

"Do it!"

She said sighed and her horn flashed as everypony in the castle disappeared.

"Its over!" He smashed the ball onto the ground and a bright flash of light engulfed the entire crystal spire. Twilight had taken the heart with her to prevent its destruction. He found himself floating around in magic Lost in thought.

"Is this the end. Is this what my life lead to. If I think back on the happy times. My children running and playing. Hanging out with my friends. Learning about new magic. And most importantly The magic of friendship. So if this is what my life lead up to. Then I accept my fate. And I will embrace death.

THANKS FOR READING!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment