• Published 30th Mar 2016
  • 555 Views, 17 Comments

All I Ever Knew - Starlight_Glimmer1267



Murticuto. A master wizard who is immortal. He knows what he has to do. After a grout that call themselves Wolf Pack try to 'Save' the earth they realize what they were doing would destroy it. Murticuto finds himself in the magical land of Equestria.

  • ...
6
 17
 555

Broken Deals

Author's Note:

The events in this story may be a little rushed. But it is set one year past the series.

"Your joking aren't you?" Luna said.

"Well, while I do admit steal is a strong word. No, this is the most serious I've ever been in my life." He told her.

"Look, we can talk about this later, for now. I need to go see my sister." She told him.

"Well how about I tag along. I'm sure she would like too know also." He said following Luna down the hall.

They walked into the main bed chamber and found Celestia sleeping on her bed. They both found a seat next to her and waited. They were there for about thirty minutes when Murticuto thought he heard something.

"I think she's trying to say something." Murticuto whispered as they both leaned closer.

"Ahhhh!" Celestia woke with a scream, punching Murticuto in the face with her forehoof.

Luna couldn't help but fall out laughing on the floor.

"Dear sweet me! Are you okay?" Celestia yelled going to Murticutos side as he rolled around in pain on the floor holding his jaw.

"Owwww!" He yelled as the mane six walked in, just waking up.

"Is this a bad time?" Twilight asked. Staring at Celestia helping up Murticuto.

"No, no. Come in. There was just an accident." Murticuto said wiping the blood off of is mouth. He moved his jaw around some to see if it was dislocated.

"Do you mind explaining what that was outside!" Rainbow yelled.

Murticuto put up his finger, and snapped his jaw back into place. The sound made everypony in the room cringe.

"Where do you want me to start?" He said sitting and looking at them.

"We don't want your entire life story, we just want to know what just happened." Twilight said politely.

"Long story short, I have an evil demon lord that I bound into my body and sometimes I tap into his share of magic, nothing to panic about." He told them.

They all looked in disbelief. Until Celestia spoke up.

"So is he contained?" She asked.

"I think he's pretty secure. He has been here for at least 1000 years." He said as they all sighed.

"Well I have no idea what to do now." Luna said. "With Discord reformed and Queen Chrysalis banished, there are no more threats to Equestria."

"We can thank Murticuto for that." Celestia said. "Maybe we can now actually get to rule Equestria."

"What should I do now?" Murticuto asked out loud.

"Whatever you want I suppose." Luna said.

"But we do have a very important day to get to tomorrow. I suggest everyone go get some rest." Celestia said beckoning everyone to leave her chambers.

"Whats the important day?" Murticuto asked.

"I'll tell you back at the castle, for now we have a train to catch." Twilight said as they began to walk.

"I think I will just meet you at the castle." Murticuto said teleporting away.

--------Two Hours Later-------

"Good night Twi. I'm going to catch some shut eye, don't stay up to late." Starlight said walking into the castle and into one of the many endless corridors.

"Now what is that special day tomorrow?" Murticuto asked.

"Ahh!" Twilight jumped back. "The third time Murticuto, Third Time!"

"Still, whats this special day?" He asked again.

"Its Flurry Hearts birthday, her first one. Pinkie wanted to make this party extra special. Were leaving for the Crystal Empire tomorrow. I hate to break it to you but your gonna have to get on the train." She said starting to walk to her room with Spike. "You should get some rest."

Murticuto sighed at the thought of getting on the train again. "I suppose if I have too, see you tomorrow." He sighed walking to his room.

He got to the door and thought. 'If I'm going to stay here I might as well make it feel like home.'

Before he walked into his room he snapped his fingers and when he opened the door it transformed into a whole other room. This was his 'Portable Room' spell he created for when he stayed in inns. It was pretty much a spare room he made and he stored things in there to make it feel like home.

It had a couple of staffs, a bed, everything his room had. Armor racks, a closet, and anything else you might find in a room in medieval times.

He walked over comfortably to his king sized bed and laid down. He soon drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------

"Old friend!" A voice called from the blackness.

"What do you want!" Murticuto yelled into the void.

"Its time to renew our. Contract." The voice said as Murticuto stood up.

"Show yourself, I like to see your face when we renew our deal." Murticuto yelled as a figure appeared in front of him, booping in two chairs. Murticuto sat down and continued to speak.

"Can you please refresh me on the terms of our deal?" Murticuto asked.

"Certainly. As long as we are on earth, you can use my magical store of power. And you promise not to kill me." He finished.

"You know, I realized somethings just now." Murticuto said as the figure leaned in. "When you tricked me into making that deal one thousand years ago, you were in a rush."

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"What I'm saying Dabura, you got sloppy!" Murticuto yelled standing and slamming his hand on the armrest.

"What are you getting at?" Dabura asked.

"Does it look like were on earth!" Murticuto said licking his lips.

"Wh- No! Nonononono! You can't mean that!" He said standing and staggering backwards.

"I think you've outlived your. Usefulness." Murticuto said standing and inching toward the god. By this point, Dabura fell back and started crawling on the ground. Murticutos hands lit up and started to glow.

"No, please reconsider!" The demon begged.

"You've caused me pain for far to long. Now. Now its time for me to return the favor." Murticuto said launching two beams toward the demon god.

They quickly engulfed him and Dabura started to scream and his skin was ripping itself off. Being torn apart atom by atom. The god getting weaker with every second as Murticuto drained his energy.

"Please!" Dabura said gasping for breath.

"Silence! I don't want to hear any if your excuses! Your fate has finally caught up to you! Enjoy Judgement!" Murticuto said as the bright flash dissipated. Leaving nothing but glimmering peaces of start dust floating in the air.

"Ahhh!" Murticuto heard a yell behind him.