• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 755 Views, 15 Comments

Target: Equestria - Scourge the yellow cat



Princess Celestia has been gone for a week now, Equestria is in shambles. But what if a metalic creature crashed in front of Applejack's barn? I will need 100 likes to make a sequel or a prequel!

  • ...
18
 15
 755

Home

Washington D.C
United States of America,
0030 time after liberation
April 2016

Well, this is awkward, Thought President Regan as he waited outside on the front lawn of the White House (the only building in DC to remain in post-war condition, but is horribly vandalized inside)waiting for the unicorn, two pegasi, two Earth Ponies, and two alicorns that helped the Americans free America, I'm giving Medals of Honors to ponies and thanking them on live TV! What's more, now revolts are spreading in the Old World!

"Sorry we're late!" Yelled the tall white alicorn wearing a golden tiara and necklace (whom Regan decided is the leader of the ponies) running towards Regan with the other six smaller ponies following.

"Not at all!" Said Regan as the group of ponies finally got to their destination and started to catch their breath.

"We're going live in 3...2...1...Now!" Shouted a TV recorder as all the TV cameras went on.

"This is Janet Doe from USA (like FOX and CNN, but has just been created)now witnessing history as the former dead 40th president (but now the alive 45th president)Ronald Wilson Regan giving the Metal of Honor to the aliens that helped liberate the United States of America. Now the flag raising will start." Said Janet Doe as the flag raising started accompanied by the National Anthem.

The ponies flinched at the sudden burst of the bold music, then they saw the flag coming up.

"So that's the flag that I saw earlier." mumbled Applejack in awe as she looked up at the pole that was on the white building's roof and saw the flag coming up the pole.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the liberation of this beautiful country and to thank these ponies." The old man (she knew that after talking to Princess Celestia)that is on the stand said as he motioned a hand to them. "Can I talk to the blue rainbowed-maned Pegasus please?"

"Name's Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer in all of Equestria." Said a proud Rainbow Dash as she flew to the old man.

"...Ok I don't think that was necessary," Said the old man as he went and got something out of a box that is next to the stand. What the old man got out is a bronze metal that is in the shape of a 5-pointed star.

"When did I get in third place?" Said a mad Rainbow Dash.

"I know what you think this means, but this metal says that YOU helped save our nation." Said the old man as he handed it to her.

Rainbow Dash flew back to the group looking at the metal with wide eyes just as the old man called for 'the white unicorn'.

(This is going to get boring so I'll skip ahead a little bit.)

"May I see Applejack please?" The old man said (after Twilight told him when she was called up).

"Alrighty then." Said Applejack as she trotted up to the old man.

The old man gave the metal to Applejack.

"But how do we get Scourge to forgive us?" Applejack asked since the humans told them to return the stuff they took (but not the disk).

The area went quiet.

The old mans' eyebrows went up.

"Did you say Scourge?" The old man asked with a serious face and tone.

"Yes, why?"

"Scourge is our most valuable commander, take these as well." The old man said as he gave Applejack a needle containing blue liquid and a wooden cross. Applejack nodded and walked to the group.

"Now can I ask Princess Celestia some questions?" Said the old man. Princess Celestia nodded.

Then the music stopped as the flag reached the top of the pole.

(Skipping again)

"May God and America bless you all." Said President Regan as a warm glow surrounded the group before they teleported back to Sweet Apple Acres.

"No..." Said Applejack as she was greeted by a burning barn.

HER BARN.

And the reason why is a black cat shooting lightning bolts (yeah, like the Emperor from STAR WARS!) at some soldiers from SOCOM.

One of them saw the group.

The black cat saw the soldier's movement and saw the group as well.

"Savage, at your demise." Said the black cat as he charged at the startled group.

What could make this go worse?

Oh yeah,

Discord.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment