• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 755 Views, 15 Comments

Target: Equestria - Scourge the yellow cat



Princess Celestia has been gone for a week now, Equestria is in shambles. But what if a metalic creature crashed in front of Applejack's barn? I will need 100 likes to make a sequel or a prequel!

  • ...
18
 15
 755

OPERATION BUCKSHOT YANKEE

(Washington D.C)
0000 time before Buckshot Yankee
[Did you hear that Tellnar is going to blow this dumb place?] Said Illuminazi recruit Galnob to his buddy Seroid. They look like Tellnar, but don't have scars and look more human. Galnob and Seroid joined the Illuminazis for the action (which is in short supply).

[Really?] Said Seroid.

[Yes. Hey, wan-]

Galnob was interrupted with this:

*CRACK!*

A red hole appear on Seroid's forehead just before he fell to the ground, dead.

[NOOOOO!!! SEROID!!!] Yelled Galnob as he knelt next to the body that used to be his friend and started to cry.

Then the scene esculated.

*CRACK! CRACK!*
*Plew! Plew!*
*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!*
*Eayearowrowrowr!*
"GIVE THOSE SONS OF B*TCHES SOME MEDICINE!" Shouted a voice.
*SWOOSH!*
*BOOM!!!*
[KILL THE WEAKLINGS!] Shouted another voice.
*Tch! Tch!*
*SHOOOSHA!*
*KA-BEEAM!* (Team Fortress 2 refrence)
---7 minutes later---
*WEAWAWA! WEAWAWA!*

That last sound is definintly an engine, realized Galnob, which became reinforced when the source turned a corner reveiling to be a human tank.

*PHOM!*
*PFH!*

And that's a shredder (google 'Battleship Shredder' right now, I gave it red lights on the sides because I like it that way) exiting its pod and crash-landing on the ground. The shredder had landed to Galnob's left and has just rolled out of the creator it made. The human tank is only 25 feet from the shredder, Galnob, and Seroid's body. The shredder rolled at the human tank at a very scary speed, dodging shells coming from the tank. So the tank is screwed, right?

Not even close, my fellow reader.

Just before the shredder could tear the tank apart, it froze. the red light coming from each side of the shredder went out, only to be replaced with a green one.

[What the glort?] Said Galnob as he saw the entire thing, and when the shredder rolled to him slowly.

ROLLED.

TO.

HIM.

Galnob looked around him to see that humans were surrounding him with their weapons aimed right at him...as well as 7 ponies looking at him.

[ALL ILLUMINAZIS,] Said Galnob's radio, [WITHDRAW FROM THE SO-CALLED UNITED STATES, THE HUMANS HAVE BEATEN US.]

Galnob realized the facts and did it,

He put his 4 hands up in the air and said:

[I surrender.]

====================================================================================================================
(Arlington, Virginia)
Time 0005 minutes after the Second Battle for Washington D.C.

President Ronald Regan (was revived as well as Nancy,)paced nervously at the Pentagon entrance awaiting news about Buckshot Yankee. If this failed, he thought, we lost for goo-

*Brrrrrrrriiing Brrrrrrrriiing!*

The telephone is ringing.

President Regan quickly snached the phone.

"Hello?"

"Mr. President?" Said a voice from the other line with a southern accent.

"Is that you, Governer of Texas?!"

"Sorry sir, but he died when those space varmin attacked one of my cities."

"Wait a minute, do you mean-"

"Thats right buttercup, Austin is rebuildin' with this Texan pride."

"...So you're Texas?!"

"Thats right sir, the one and only lone star republic back for a pickin'."

"..."

"Sir?"

"*Thump heared*"

"Really Texas? You just had to make the 45th President faint."

"Then you try, California."

"Uh guys..."

{CALL HUNG UP} Said the telophone.

Author's Note:

The sound affects were basically the battle.