• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 755 Views, 15 Comments

Target: Equestria - Scourge the yellow cat



Princess Celestia has been gone for a week now, Equestria is in shambles. But what if a metalic creature crashed in front of Applejack's barn? I will need 100 likes to make a sequel or a prequel!

  • ...
18
 15
 755

Suprise!

Onboared the USH America,
Time:1250, April 25, 2016

Scourge is pissed. After 'Twilight' (Applejack told him about her friends) said that she caused the spell that took him from saving everything he loved, he unleased his anger right at her. Now, everyone (sorry, everypony) is treating him like an enemy. Scourge closed his eyes and started to cry for earth as he heared something,

"You hate those ponies, I know you do."

Ohno, thought Scourge, not him...

"Well hello again, buddy." said a jet black cat (like Scourge) as he entered the room.

"You." Snarled Scourge as he saw the other cat.

"Yes," said the other cat, "And this time, I win." Suddenly Scourge fell to the ground trying to scream in pain, but failing. After a good 30 seconds, the other cat vanished, as Scourge disappeared in smoke.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Yelled a jet black cat as he left the cloud that consumed Scourge. Suddenly, an alarm went off.

"WARNING! WARNING! SAVAGE IS IN THE HELICRAFT!" Yelled the alarm that went off.Oh it's on...Thought Savage as he went to fight SOCOM...

€£αβµΩθλ∂∞¥¤¢₢₩₪₦₹ (Occupied Washington D.C)
Time:1255, April 25, 2016
The Elements of Haromony are running for their lives. 4-armed beaked creatures were chasing them after the explosion. They were also closing in on them.

"I SURE HOPE THEY ARE FRIENDLY FELLERS!" Yelled Applejack. A bolt hit the floor on her right. "OR NOT!" She continued.

*Plew!*

"AUGH!" Screamed Twilight Sparkle as a bolt got her leg. At this point, they were at the remains of Arlington, Virginia (as well as Virginia). Remains of a pentagon-shaped building was ahead of them.

[Any last words?] Asked an alien. The Elements prepared for the worst. A shot fired.
But not the plew sound. Instead, it sounded more like this:

*CRACK!*

Of all the things they heared, never was anything that loud. Fluttershy almost fainted as the alien went down with a squirt of blood coming up.

"GET IN!" Yelled a voice from the building as the aliens ran away. The Elements didn't trust the voice, but followed anyway.

After entering the building, the door which they entered closed. Then the lights came on...

Fluttershy gasped. there were all the same aliens from Sweet Apple Acres! There is one that has peachy skin with brown hair and a red bandana wearing a beret, brown eyes with an eyepatch covering the right eye (with a scar) in green clothes that hadU.S ARMY in the top right, and has something in its mouth with one end smoking, sitting on a chair in front of them.

"Welcome to the former War Department of the United States, also known as the Pentagon," It said. "My name is Sergeant Rock." Sergeant Rock looked at Twilight's leg and called for a medic.

"Why are you not reacting wierd to us?" Said Rarity.

"Because we encountered you before." Said Sergeant Rock.

"What?" Said Rainbow Dash. Just before she could ask another question, they all heard it,

"You are dismissed Sergeant." Said a familiar voice.

"Princess Celestia?!" Said all the Elements in shock.

"Girls?!" Said the voice in the same tone as the source turned a corner.

It was Princess Celestia!

"Ohmygosh," Gasped Celestia as she galloped to the Elements. "But why are you all here?"

"Well," Said Twilight, "The leader of SOCOM-"

"Did you say SOCOM?" Asked Sergeant Rock.

"Yes, why?"

"SOCOM is Earth's example of power and awe." Said Sergeant Rock. "It was founded on December 16th of 1940. We made prototypes of war machines then, then December 7th happened."

"December 7th?" Asked Applejack.

"December 7th, 1941. We were attacked at a place called Pearl Harbor. Look, we can talk about this later. Right now, we need to liberate the Greater DC Area, In?"

"Princess Celestia?" Asked Twilight.

Celestia looked at the Elements.

"They need our help, and they can be important and vauluable allies." Celestia responded.

"Settled then?" Sergeant Rock said.

"Yes."

"BRING IT ON!"

"Let's do it!"

"Gladly."

"yay!"

"Of course."

"CUPCAKES! :3"

Sergeant Rock became confused on that last one.

"Cupcakes?"

"Its her way of saying yes."

"Oh."
---1 hour later---
"Ok, now we know the plan, time for Buckshot Yankee to go in action."

"FOR DC!" Yelled half of the 10,000 men.

"FOR AMERICA!" Yelled the other half.

"FOR EARTH!!!" Yelled the ponies.

Operation Buckshot Yankee is now in action...