• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 253 Views, 0 Comments

By the Moonlight - shysage



By the moonlight, oh my goodness! Various volumes of the Chronicles include glimpses about how true friendship worked in our intimate times. We have tried to pull some together here.

  • ...
 0
 253

Chapter 8, Sweep of Time (Vol. 12)

I mean seriously... We got thrown into that freezing cold dungeon, and nopony told us anything... We finally busted out, and went to help Cel in the past. She wanted to try to help us in our present. Only, what she sent us back with, well, it didn't come through... So we ran to the Equestria Girls world, I guess. Shysage just took me away... away from CHS... all our precious friends... But I guess that short break really helped... We relaxed in that motel, if only for a short time...

[opt:btm12]

I don't remember how we got in bed, I was crying, I was a mess. I think Shysage helped me undress, then pulled the covers back for me. We were both crying anyway, and the last thing I remember was Shysage hugging me tightly as I cried; our crying slowly subsided as we fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to a different noise. Shysage was not next to me, and the light was on in the bathroom. Well, the shower was the noise I heard. I got out of bed, and walked quickly to the bathroom. I think Shysage was waiting for me because he opened the shower door right away. I love my man, but that warm water felt absolutely amazing. Shysage let me stand in the nice hot water as he scrubbed my whole body clean, and he even washed my hair! I felt so cherished... And the warmth of the water... Maybe after the last few freezing months... It felt absolutely amazing... I just stood there for a long time, even after Shysage was done getting me all clean. I pulled him up to me so he could enjoy the warm water too, and we just hugged in that warm water for the longest time. I don't know where the hot water comes from, but I hoped we didn't run out!

Shysage turned the water off, and then it was cold again. Shysage lovingly dried me off first. He turned on this red light thing which helped a little. He brushed my hair -- I just melted... It had been so long since... Maybe ten minutes later, he kissed my back and told me to go jump back in bed and keep it warm for him. Well, the bed was freezing cold, but warmed up quickly, where I was, at least. Of course, Shysage soon joined me, and we shivered together while hugging. If we had both fallen back asleep right then, I would be so contented. Shysage so clearly puts me first, and really cherishes me, and treats me like his Mare -- I love him so much!

We didn't sleep yet. I think Shysage knew how desparately I needed him that night. It had been so long since... But, for the next hour... Shysage cherished me a lot more... Shysage took his time... and took care of his Mare... His touch... caressing me... I... It was amazing... He mentioned he was probably too beat up inside to respond, but I took care of him too!

Afterwards, we took another, shorter shower, and were quickly back in bed... crying... hugging... We usually cry together after our intimate times. I cry because... This would never work... I would not ever want this to work... with ANYPONY besides my amazing Shysage... I cry because I absolutely need him, and him alone... And each time he cherishes me, I know I need him even more... For so many reasons, I could never leave this man... And I would NEVER even think of doing this with anypony else...

I just need my man... And each day, it seems, I need him more... I love him so much...

I thanked true friend for my Shysage a lot that night...



Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment