• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

By the Moonlight - shysage



By the moonlight, oh my goodness! Various volumes of the Chronicles include glimpses about how true friendship worked in our intimate times. We have tried to pull some together here.

  • ...
 0
 252

Chapter 1, Introduction and Follow the Equestrium

Introduction

In a lot of ways, this is Shysage and my story. It did not take long for us to realize each other's committment to true friendship, and I think we were drawn together just from that. I felt anyway, that such kindred spirits were rare in Equestria. Shysage later said the same seemed true in the Equestria Girls world as well.

But I don't think either of us could have seen my kidnapping coming. And, soon after I was taken and brutally broken by two vile men (monsters), Shysage was already on the trial, and sacrificed greatly that night to even be at the right place at the right time, to rescue me. Nopony else could have done that... And, after being shattered like that, he was absolutely the first person I found, who found me... It was like Equestria had come to my rescue, in the Equestria Girls world no less, through this amazing stallion.

That day, I felt so broken. I would have done anything for any stallion, I felt so worthless inside. Shysage... He was amazing. He actually took care of me. He went out of his way to protect me, to comfort me, to look out for me... He had already paid dearly, but he still put me first. He even introduced me to writing, as we drove. I think he knew I would enjoy that, I don't know. But he treated me like a lady... He treated me like I was valuable. I really needed that, on that day. Well, and he drove me all the way back to CHS, back to my amazing Equestria Girls friends...

As I have said before, I think Equestria had plans for Shysage and I, together, even as we were just deepening our friendship between us two true friends. Equestria evidently needed us closer. The dream I had (we were married in that dream), and the events that followed, they really did prepare us for living together as Stallion and Mare for two years as we raised two precious foals.

The intimate area of life is probably the greatest test of true friendship. In a world full of takers, being able to put each other first in this area... We struggled. Shysage and I included a few of these instances in our lives just because... We are both committed to true friendship, in all of our lives. We watched it work in intimate areas as well. But I think we are realizing now that some of that material may not be appropriate for the casual reader. Our goal is to pull many of these events out of our Chronicles, and put them together here into a volume that deals specifically with some of the more important intimate events in our lives. Maybe this will help ponies, but they will better know ahead of time what to expect.

Shysage and I went back and read through the first Chronicles and Homecoming (Vol. 2) together. We cried a lot, and basically just stood back amazed. But we decided to leave these two volumes alone, just as they were. We read through Follow the Equestrium (vol. 3) together as well, and cried a bunch more. But we realized we could easily pull a few sections out, move them here, and maybe add some more explanation if required. Once we move material here from the other volumes, we will remove it from those other volumes, replacing it with a link back to here.

Follow the Equestrium

My dream was still fresh in my mind, anyway. Being married to Shysage in that dream; I have never felt such peace. Though a dream, for a brief time, I was free from the lies two vile monsters had planted in my soul. I had a real hard time shaking that off.

On our return from the Equestria Girls world it happened; the Portal sent us someplace else, really some time else, too. Within minutes, we had rescued two pony foals from death seconds later; it really was that close. We were quickly high in the air with the foals tied on our backs, flying quickly away. And... we were parents... We had to be Stallion and Mare. I don't think either Shysage nor I minded...

We were writing in third person at the time. I hope that is ok.

(opt:btm3a)

There was no dread or evil portent for this setion. It just struck me as cruel and unfair that the monsters could so abuse my people body, but my amazing Stallion couldn't just look at it and enjoy it. This really did make me angry! I think we worked out a nice compromise. It was hard though...

[This is the first of a number of isolated sections that handle some of the physical aspects of Summer and Shysage's relationship. They are living together as Stallion and Mare, far in the past. It is easier to write about 'idealized' and perfect ponies, but Summer and Shysage are not that. Together, they faced very real struggles, and some of these have been included. I have tried to avoid graphic details. Still, I apologize if this offends anyone. Feel free to skip sections like this if you prefer. -- Shysage]

Summer and Shysage probably changed back and forth between being ponies and being 'people' far more than anypony else on either side of the Portal.

The reason for this is that it seemed like Summer alone possessed the ability to chose either form at will. This was probably because she needed this ability to function as a Phantom Alicorn.

Shysage rapidly realized that, when transitioning into the 'people' form, Summer and Shysage would both be wearing the last clothing items they were wearing the previous time they were in their 'people' form.

Summer and Shysage were 'people' a lot, both to care for and nurture their two girls, and also to care for and love each other. As a result, their 'people' clothing were seeing a considerable amount of use, and began to show it.

Shysage's long pants, t-shirt, white zippered and hooded sweatshirt, and tennis shoes were fairly sturdy. Well, the sweatshirt wasn't bright White any more, but still... However, Summer's stylish Equestria Girls clothing was not showing itself to be nearly as durable.

Nopony could have known they would be in the past for a while.

Well, Summer realized that her 'people' shirt was beginning to show some wear, and she needed to check it over. Rather than make things harder on Shysage, Summer just woke up in the middle of the night, changed to a 'people', took her blouse off, and was looking at it by the light of the candle.

Shysage woke up too... He looked up at his Mare, who was a 'people' with no clothing on the top half of her body... She was beautiful, of course. Shysage very slowly looked away, and began to weep softly.

Summer knew immediately what happened, and quickly got up, set the blouse on the bench, changed back into a pony, and then lay next to Shysage, and wept with him.

Summer was actually upset... The monsters could look at her body but her devoted Stallion couldn't? This just seemed so wrong. They both knew they couldn't risk a foal until after the Cougars attacked again, so fully experiencing each other's bodies was just not an option.

Still, Summer had an idea. She asked quietly "Shysage, if you could hug that part of me that you just saw, would you totally lose control? I need you to answer honestly."

Shysage stopped weeping immediately, and just looked up at her. "You really are amazing..." he said... "...You would risk that?"

Summer rubbed his nose, and said softly "You deserve this more than the monsters did. And I love you very much. I am willing to let you try as long as you don't lose control. I doubt I could stop you if you did."

"Oh Summer, I love you..." Shysage said, then paused in thought a minute. Then he said quietly "Can I lay my head on your chest a few minutes?"

"Precious Stallion, I feel like that is the least I can do. You just need to be honest about your ability to control yourself." Summer said quietly. She realized she had said that a bunch, but it was rather important.

Summer was quickly back to being a 'people' with no blouse on, and she touched Shysage, and he was a people too. He laid his head down, sideways, gently on Summer's exposed chest, facing Summer's head.

Shysage was shaking, and his body was responding, but he just lay still there, and he soon calmed down. Well, he put his hands on her sides, and hugged her like that.

Summer just ran her fingers through his hair.

"Summer, laying here feels amazing, and I don't mean just physically. Your body really is a work of art." he said softly.

"Shysage... Just having you this close to me is also amazingly comforting to me too. I love you so much..." Summer said softly.

They both just relaxed there for maybe ten minutes. Then they both said at about the same time "We should..." then smiled at each other. They were on the same page here too.

"Summer I need to kiss you, then you can change us back" Shysage said softly.

Then he moved, bent his head over, and kissed Summer's belly, right above the top of her skirt.

Summer squealed, brought both her knees up quickly, and grabbed Shysage's head with both her hands, and pulled his head away.

"Wow, that tickles..." Summer said quickly.

"I noticed precious Mare" Shysage said softly. "And I won't forget either" he said, looking at Summer and smiling.

"Summer can you sit up? I'd like us to kiss a minute or two" Shysage asked next.

"Are you doing ok?"Summer asked.

"Yes Mare... I just love you a lot..." Shysage replied quietly.

They kissed a few minutes, then Shysage reached for the Blouse, and gave it back to Summer, and helped her put it on.

They were both soon back to being ponies again.

Shysage rolled over on his side, and Summer was quickly up against his chest and neck, as Shysage hugged her close.

"That was scary, but very nice, Mare." Shysage said, very quietly.

"Having you that close to me meant more to me than you will ever know, Stallion." Summer said, also quietly.

Shysage hugged her tightly a minute.

Shysage thought briefly, then said quietly "Precious Mare, for now maybe your body shouldn't scare me so. It is very beautiful, in either form. Still, we must be very careful."

"Good, because I already want you back there again..." Summer said, then began to cry softly. "I love you so, Shysage..."

Shysage just hugged her.

After a minute, Shysage said softly "Summer roll over on your back a minute."

Summer responded immediately "Shysage..." and her voice rose as she said his name. She was concerned, this would be a vulnerable position for her as a pony.

Shysage felt little temptation in his pony form and said simply "Relax, precious Mare..."

Summer rolled over on her back, then Shysage lay on his belly so he could gently place his pony head down on Summer's pony chest, at about the same place, facing her head.

He was going to ask if this felt the same, since they were both ponies now, but Summer used both her front legs to hug Shysage's head close. Then she sighed.

"Summer, is this a calming sort of thing or are there desires involved?" Shysage asked. He was trying to understand his Mare.

"Shysage, I just like you close to me, and this feels amazing. I wish I could sleep like this..." Summer said, then sighed again.

"Well, I don't understand, but I can give you this any time you want" Shysage said softly with a smile.

"Please don't move for a little while... But then we should probably get some sleep." Summer answered slowly.

"Mare, for you, anything" Shysage said, smiling back.

Well, a "little while" was closer to an hour, but Shysage didn't mind. As often as his Mare sighed during this time, he decided it was a very nice treat for her. Shysage was all for that.

When Summer could finally bring herself to let him move, Shysage lay back on his side, and Summer was back up against Shysage's chest and neck.

As usual, Shysage just hugged his Mare close to him...

(opt:btm3b)

This part of our lives still hurts... Shysage and I both knew by now that the two foals we had rescued were Equestria's Princesses. We had invested over two years and loved them deeply. But we would soon have to give them away. That hurt so badly. And the monsters had shattered any interest for intimate desires for me, but that changed this particular night. Good or bad timing -- I don't know.

[The next two sections also deal wth the physical side of Summer and Shysage's relationship. Again, I have tried to avoid graphic details. Feel free to skip the next two sections if this offends you. -- Shysage]

Another night late in that second Winter turned out far differently. It was hard to say if this was a good thing, or just added stress.

One of the aspects of watching over the family, that took place in Shysage's home, had to do with two nuisance issues -- Tics and Cuts.

Tics needed to be removed as soon as possible. This was usually only a problem during the Spring and Summer though.

Cuts just needed to be licked soon after they were found. Saliva would help dis-infect the cut and minimize infection.

Usually once a week, Summer would carefully check the girls for these two problems. Summer and Shysage would check each other about as often. Well, if anypony got a cut, that was frequently taken care of as soon as it was noticed.

Somehow, near then end of this second winter, Summer got a cut on her chest. After the girls were asleep, Summer asked Shysage to look at it. She just rolled over on her back and relaxed. Shysage often put his head down on her chest after he checked her over, and she treasured that.

It was a fairly good sized cut, kind of low on Summer's chest. That's all Shysage could tell by candle-light. Shysage just licked it a number of times.

Summer froze when he did that. Then she asked him to do it again.

Shysage licked the cut a bunch more. He tried to accommodate his Mare any way he could.

Summer asked for more, and Shysage again didn't think much of it, and licked it some more. Maybe it was a big cut. Or maybe he just wasn't thinking.

Summer started to weep softly. "Shysage I want you to keep going, but you should really stop..." Summer was shaking now... All over...

Only then did Shysage realize that the cut was right next to one of her nipples, and he had just licked it a lot. Shysage guessed immediately that her 'desires' had finally come back...

Summer was already on her back, so Shysage moved, and put his head down in the middle of her chest, and she quickly reached both of her front legs around his head and just held him close, and tight.

Shysage didn't wait, and said softly "Summer, honey, I love you no matter what."

Summer, still crying, said "I know Shysage, I love you too..."

They were soon looking into each other's eyes, and Summer started to calm down.

After a few minutes, Shysage smiled, and asked "Are you ok?"

Summer smiled back, then said "I think so... Now I just desperately want what I can't have yet, that's all..."

"I guess that makes us even, precious Mare" Shysage said softly and with a smile.

"I don't know how you made it this long without giving in... It's like my body saved all that desire up for over 2 years, and now all at once..." Summer said softly back.

Summer actually pulled her head up and close, and she and Shysage just rubbed noses for a few minutes. She wanted Shysage to keep his head on her chest however.

Shysage sighed...

"Summer, you need to be honest with me now, and let me know if anything we have done in the past, will now cause you problems. Can you do that?" Shysage asked. "I don't want to make this any harder on you..."

"Shysage, your body is amazing too, but I will do what I can to help you" Summer said quietly.

"Well, last winter I asked you if there were any desires involved with me being here on your chest. Is that still true? I just want to understand my Mare" Shysage asked.

Summer sighed, then said quietly "I don't know Shysage... Just being around you is exciting to me right now... Maybe I'm still coming down from what you did to me before, I don't know... It... felt... amazing..."

"Precious Mare... I wish I could do more, but I am glad it felt good for you, really, I am." Shysage said, looking into Summer's eyes.

Summer started to cry, and hugged Shysage's head tightly then said simply "Oh Shysage... You are amazing..."

"Just deeply in love, Summer" he replied softly.

Summer next used her legs to pull Shysage's head next to her head, as she rolled over on her side. "I'm trying to have some self-control, I think..." She said softly.

Shysage nibbled her ear, then told her again "I love you, Summer."

Shysage thought for a minute, then said softly what was in his heart.

"Precious Mare, I feel far less temptation in my pony form, because it is not my primary form, although I think that is changing too... Still, you have gone out of your way to help me here, and I have so appreciated that.

"I feel like the tables are now turned, and worse, being a pony is your primary form, and I can only guess how hard it will be for you to be near me. I need you to help me know how I can make it as easy as possible, because I really want to stay near you...

"But Summer, you need to hear this. I think we need to try hard to avoid risking a foal. But if it proves too much, and it happens, I will never stop loving you..."

At this, Summer started crying, and said "Thank you Stallion..." Shysage just cried with her. They were in this together, after all.

It was late, and they were both soon asleep.

Shysage, devoted Stallion that he was, would help his Mare feel 'a little bit of paradise' like this, on a number of other occasions. Stopping was... ...just... ...hard... But once Summer calmed down, she always felt better for a while.

But on the rest of the nights, they usually cried themselves to sleep...

It was hard to say which was better...

(opt:btm3c)

Like we wrote, this day was an amazing day for Equestria. The entire city headed inside the gates with their Princesses, Celestia and Luna, the two appointed ones (back from the dead it seemed), so they could celebrate. Shysage and I, we were left alone... standing in the road... outside town... without our girls... I simply cannot even try to explain how emptied we felt... But that is the backdrop for what my amazing Stallion gave me that afternoon. And, it is made even more amazing since there was little in this for him. He just gave... But I really needed that...

[This is another section involving the physical side of Summer and Shysage's relationship. Again, I have tried to avoid graphic details. You can skip this section if you prefer. Just don't dismiss the blinding pain they both felt... -- Shysage]

It was early afternoon...

Summer and Shysage were soon standing by themselves, outside the gate, weeping softly. 'Their girls' were gone...

They had done what they thought they came here to do, and had nowhere to go now. They didn't want to go back to their 'home' and all the memories it held...

They felt... ...terrible...

It hurt so bad they just felt... ...numb...

They flew, together, as 'people' up to the cloud bank that would become Cloudsdale.

In the middle of that afternoon, Shysage kept his promise to his Mare.

Bedroom scenes usually need to stay in the bedroom, but what basically happened was this.

Shysage's translation from 'people' to 'pony' physiology was fairly accurate, and Summer was soon ready, and when he put himself inside her, she quickly felt the amazing pleasure of being treated like the princess Shysage knew she was.

And Summer would not let go of Shysage so he could 'bail out'; this had to wait until she slumped back down onto the cloud tops, completely relaxed. It didn't matter though because it would have taken Shysage a while anyway since this was not his 'native' form.

Shysage simply was not concerned about himself. This was all about Summer, and he just gave. That was his goal. Nothing else mattered.

Shysage lay next to his Mare and began to weep softly.

He had given her what he knew she deserved -- he loved her so... He wanted to give her more, but that would need to wait.

This was not his motivation, but the pain he felt from the ordeal the night Summer was abducted, this was also gone.

Shysage realized that a foal was a possibility, but he felt it was a remote possibility. Still, Shysage would be happy with either outcome at this point, and Summer was an amazing mom too.

Summer slowly rolled onto her side, and they both faced each other and hugged tightly as ponies. They had avoided this in the past, but that wasn't a problem now.

They just stared into each other's eyes, and rubbed noses a bit.

...

For a few brief moments, the hurting stopped, as I reveled in the pleasure my Stallion gave. But nothing could stop the avalanche that followed... In maybe an hour, we were gone, back in our present...