• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

By the Moonlight - shysage



By the moonlight, oh my goodness! Various volumes of the Chronicles include glimpses about how true friendship worked in our intimate times. We have tried to pull some together here.

  • ...
 0
 252

Chapter 3, Faded Memories (Vol. 5)

We decided to make few changes to Faded Memories. Aside from a few obvious sections (below), there was little else we could, or felt we should pull out. Star Dusk's third 'wontonness' spell was a signficant part of what happened in the events this account records. And it seems so absolutely tragic that she felt she had to do this...

We decided to basically leave the account as it stood. Shysage felt that, after the fact, this account overall shows that when a pony or a group of ponies, either take or are given sexual privilege, other ponies always get hurt, get trampled. After hearing him explain this, I guess I realized for the first time... There are sexual bullies too...

(opt:btm5a) [from ch. 10, Decompressing]

(Well, ok, Shysage was laying on his back on the couch, and I was laying on my side next to him, leaning my back against the back of the couch. We were fully clothed; this just was/is very comfortable.)

After maybe half an hour, Summer moved her knee right up over... well... Shysage's body responded immediately. Shysage didn't know if she did that just because it was more comfortable for her back, or if there was some other reason. Shysage just didn't know, but his physical response seemed rather obvious.

Shysage struggled for a few minutes whether he should even say anything.

After maybe five minutes like this, Summer said softly "Stallion, I'm glad I can still make you do that...", then she moved her knee back down.

Shysage said quietly and slowly "Oh, Summer... If you only knew..."

Still, Shysage was glad that he had said nothing, and done nothing. Evidently, after all she had been through, his Mare needed that reassurance... (As battered as I was inside, yes I did.)

(opt:btm5b) [also from ch. 10, Decompressing]

This bedroom scene needs to stay in the bedroom too, but in general terms...

Shysage kept his promise, and gave his Mare what she begged for on her way to the Portal.

Summer had to change them both to ponies for this, and Shysage knew what to do from that point.

When they were done, Summer was smiling again, and this made Shysage cry.

They rested a little while, then took a shower together, as 'people', and Summer took care of her Stallion. It didn't take long.

They were both soon dried and dressed again, and back on the couch.

Well, Summer was laying on top of Shysage, but this wasn't even a problem now. Shysage said quietly "Summer, I could look into your eyes for hours..."