• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

By the Moonlight - shysage



By the moonlight, oh my goodness! Various volumes of the Chronicles include glimpses about how true friendship worked in our intimate times. We have tried to pull some together here.

  • ...
 0
 252

Chapter 4, monsters in the Grass (Vol. 7)

It didn't take long for me to realize that my people body had a substantial impact on Shysage. Well, I am from Equestria, and I just didn't think much about that. His Pony body is... amazing, but I just had so little experience with either of our people forms. Well, the main experience I had was being kidnapped and absolutely shattered by two vile men in the Equestria Girls world, the same two that... And Shysage had to see my people body a lot that night, as he tracked me so he could rescue me. I think we both tried to put that whole disgusting thing behind us though. I think we wanted to just forget it.

After everypony was rescued and safe from these two men (monsters) this time (sigh), it was clear that my Twin (Equestria Girls Summer) needed a break from her world. My Twin and her fiancee (Shysage's Twin) recovered in Equestria, and Shysage and I stayed in the Equestria Girls world in their place. This gave Shysage and I over a week in Shysage's native world. We were both people practically the whole time.

And I think this account records how clearly I absolutely treasure Bleacher Girls time. Shysage keenly understood this too. I just immersed myself in that privilege, and enjoyed every tearful second! And time with my sister's Twin Fluttershy, what a privilege!

Still, during that time, a lot of things shifted substantially for me, for us. I had seen Shysage's people body before (briefly), and he had seen my people body before. But during our extended stay in the Equestria Girls world, my appreciation for his people body... Well, he is hot, and I quickly realized that. And he already felt the same way about me. And we increasingly wanted...

We weren't in Equestria, and we were surrounded by needs far more important than our desires. We both struggled to keep others first, and be patient. I think both of us grew a lot in our appreciation for each other's people bodies. But we also realized that it was far better to wait until the right place and time for what we wanted. Besides, amazing 'true friendship' things were happening all around us. For many, many reasons, it really was worth the wait.

(opt:btm7a) [from ch. 16, Shrinking the Chasm]

[By the way, this next part is rather personal, and it just sort of happened that morning, but I was directed to leave it in. You can skip it if you want.]

My Stallion was clearly wrestling with something, but he couldn't decide what to do, so he just asked me.

He said I was his Mare, and so I was NOT going to be out on the porch, alone, while he changed. And he knew he could trust me to turn around if he asked me to. But he felt just like I did that one night in the past, when it seemed so wrong to me that the monsters could see my 'people' body, but my own Stallion couldn't.

So, he said he would leave it up to me.

I... This was... I think I started shaking a little, and he felt this.

But he still said again, that it was up to me.

Since I am from Equestria, his Equestria Girls body had never before held any interest for me, well not a lot. But I realized that had shifted very rapidly while we were here this time. I don't know...

Well, I wanted to see him, but I honestly knew that now was a bad time for this, so that's what I told him.

He told me I was amazing, then kissed me gently, then he got out of bed. He still had his old jogging clothes on, and that looked nice too.

Still, I pulled my knees up to my chest, and turned to face the wall as he very quickly changed.

My Stallion climbed back up on his bed and gently put his hand on my shoulder when he was done, and I pretty much fell apart right then, and cried. He hugged me close, and I wept softly on his shoulder.

There was a time and place for this, but it wasn't right now, and we both realized we had to be patient.

(opt:btm7b) [from ch. 22, Trying to Find Normal]

[From my first experience writing in the Equestria Girls world on the way back home in his car, my Stallion said he realized that I was a very good writer. As a result, he has a hard time doing much editing of my work; he tries to respect what I write. I asked him about handling this section, and he just said to 'be gentle', and avoid details. I have tried to do that, and even agonized over a number of revisions, and I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I could have left it out, but this is an important part of our life, it seems. True friendship needs to work here too.]

My Stallion woke me up a few hours later. I was laying on my stomach on the couch, and he was sitting on the floor, gently kissing my hand. We kissed briefly, then he got up, went over to his 'scope' thing, and rummaged around. It was pretty dark in our home.

He came back with... ...a hair brush; a hair brush from the Equestria Girls world! I wouldn't ask him how he did that.

He came back and sat on the floor near the couch. Then he asked me to sit on the floor in front of him when I was awake enough. He said he wanted to brush my hair for a while.

I didn't make him wait long; he knows I love this. It is just one of those things we have been doing for each other for a while now, and for me especially, it is just so comforting... I feel his amazing devotion when he does that.

He brushed my hair for quite a while. He kept saying my hair is beautiful. He usually says this if we are people or ponies. I guess he really likes my hair.

Well, I didn't want to move...

I mentioned once recently, when he rubbed my pony coat under my wing with his hand one evening, and that just melted me. My Stallion found another spot that night that did the same thing when we are both people, the back of my neck. He put one of his hands there while using the other to brush my hair, and that felt so nice. I guess noone else ever touches me there, I don't know.

Well, with each passing minute, while enjoying what he was doing, I wanted my Stallion closer. We had put off a lot during the last two weeks maybe, so we could focus on the needs around us. We didn't need to do that tonight.

After gently brushing my hair for maybe thirty minutes, my Stallion put the brush down, turned into a pony, and slowly walked out the front door.

I changed to a pony too, then also walked outside. We both stayed ponies the rest of the night.

My Stallion was kneeling and bowing, with his eyes closed, but his wings weren't out.

I just did the same thing, but was close enough that we could rub noses as we bowed to each other like that, so that's what we did, well, briefly.

My Stallion didn't lick my nose, he really didn't need to, not any more.

He took to the air and flew to the small hill in the East meadow.

I followed him into the air, but didn't stop at the little hill, and he was quickly back up in the air following me.

I circled the lake in the air once, just to make sure he was near. Then I landed in the grass on the far side of the lake. I wanted him... I needed him... I couldn't really wait any longer. I think he knew this.

My Stallion made me feel like a princess. It was worth the wait.

When we could, we jumped back into the lake, and just faced each other hugging tightly, well as ponies, laying part way out of the water. We were both soon crying softly...

Still, I think this night was the closest we had come to risking a foal, and I mentioned this to Shysage. It was only then that my amazing Stallion explained what had actually happened, and I had no idea. Evidently, I had rolled over onto him in my sleep, and, well having me that close, as a people... He said he had to get up or he would not have been able to take care of me. And he tried to give me something I treasure (brushing my hair), for a while, so his body could settle down.

Hearing this really made me cry...

In my dream about the future, I clearly remembered him telling me that in our bed, my pleasure would always come first. Hearing that at the time was nice, but he has so consistantly demonstrated that... That's why I was crying... I realized that I would never have to fight for him to take care of me... I really love him a lot...

Maybe half an hour later, we were in our home, and I was tucked up against his chest. I was still amazed at what he had gone through to be able to 'put me first'... I cried for a while as he hugged me...


(Well, one more comment... Shysage and I are actually going back and reading through these accounts. Aside from crying a LOT, it is amazing to be able to stand back... This volume starts with the massive amount of damage done by two self-centered monsters (well three if you count Filia and Fiona's step-dad). As the account unfolds, it shows over a dozen true friends reaching out, loving, caring, and bringing healing... I know this comment is included in this account, but the math behind this really is staggering... And it is scary that it seems fewer and fewer ponies are interested in so deeply and fully giving like that... really scary...)