• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

By the Moonlight - shysage



By the moonlight, oh my goodness! Various volumes of the Chronicles include glimpses about how true friendship worked in our intimate times. We have tried to pull some together here.

  • ...
 0
 252

Chapter 7, A Wing and a Prayer (Vol. 11)

Wing and a Prayer (Vol. 11)

(opt:btm11a)

This amazing account moves very quickly, and covers a fairly short period of time (a few weeks?). And most of that time, I was sitting down next to the gates of Hades, waiting for Shysage. There really was not much in the way of 'by the moonlight' times to tip-toe around. Don't get me wrong; Shysage takes care of his princess a lot! That just didn't show up in this account much...

...until that last chapter, which I got to do!

After an absolutely amazing and tear-filled day surrounded by Twins, Shysage drove me to a hotel in his big car. We would spend the night there. Like I said, his cubical would have been fine with me. But after we checked in, well something amazing did happen! I put the marker in even though I did not, could not explain. I can explain it here though.

As we have mentioned before, Shysage is always looking out for special ways to show me he cares. I think we both do that, actually. Well, we both did that night.

Anyway, after we first went into our room, and I laughed at the huge bed, Shysage locked us in, then he went around and turned off all the lights except for a dim light above something, I don't know. Still, it was darker, but we could still see each other!

Shysage went to use the rest-room. I... I wanted to give Shysage a present. I took all my clothes off, then put my PDL hat back on. That hat was all I was wearing! Then I just sat on the edge of the bed and waited for him. Only a few minutes later, Shysage came out of the bathroom -- with nothing on besides his PDL hat! We had both arrived at the same way to show each other we cared! I think we both melted... We hugged and kissed for a while. Of course, we took our time and took care of each other too. I like that we still act like newly-weds!

Still, as the account mentions, Shysage cried a lot that night. We both did. Us being separated is increasingly difficult for both of us; we have just become so inter-dependent. And those two weeks were very hard for my Shysage. We could finally cry that out together.

I love him so much!