• Published 29th Jan 2016
  • 755 Views, 0 Comments

Even More Consequences - JusSonic



The heroes of Equestria takes on their old enemies from other timelines.

  • ...
9
 0
 755

Chapter 04: What's The Alternative Solution?

Chapter 04: What’s The Alternative Solution?

The scene begins to open up within the Rainbow Castle, which outside its walls by the doors…were separate cages with the alternate villains trapped inside. Right now, the alternate villains from the Flim-Flam Brothers, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis & Tirek along with their own army units were locked up in Anti-Magic proof cages & wearing Anti-Magic Collars to keep those from trying to escape. As we focus in the castle where we find the Mane Six, Ben, Nyx, Phobos, Spike & Starlight Glimmer, along with the Royal Sisters, Goldie’s group, Discord, Flash, Sunset & Azuma, they were having some discussion of what to do with these villains from alternate timelines.

“So, what do we do with all of these villains here?” Rainbow Dash asked off in what they do with the extra set of villains.

“Well them cages & collars outta keep them from causing’ trouble, right?” Applejack pointed off in knowing that the bunch they got sealed up won’t bother much.

“That maybe so, but whoever brought them here will surely try to free them.” Rarity stated in thinking that whoever unleashed villains from alternate timelines may try to free them.

“You know, this makes me recall us capturing a target, but then it got loose. Hmm….what was it, what was it?” Pinkie Pie rubbed her chin to ponder off this subject as if having experienced a similar feeling long ago.

“Twilight, you said you saw them from alternate timelines, right?” Fluttershy asked in being curious about what their smart friend who experienced time travel saw during such a, well, time.

“Right. When I saw those alternate timelines when I was trying to stop Starlight, I reframed from joining the fights because I thought that, if I stopped Starlight, those timelines would never come to pass anyway. But now…” Twilight explained about what she was doing that was supposed to be a better solution to things to fix such problems, but…

“What is it Twilight?” Spike asked in seeing something was distracting the pony now.

“I think I know, now we learn that like an alternate world like EGQ Universe exist as opposite version of Equestria Prime & it’s just like the Mirrorverse. They all share similarities to this one, but different, right?” Pinkamena spoke out to randomly explain the situation of what they were lacking in knowledge until they have recently learn about this.

“Can we say that you’re weird for thinking that?” Phobos pointed off to say this in seeing that Pinkamena is as weird as their Pinkie Pie.

“Oh Phobos.” Nyx rolled her eyes in seeing how her pet pal was replying to such a thing.

“But it’s true, maybe when we tried to fix the timeline from what Starlight Glimmer was changing, perhaps when we experienced that Time Relapse motion, it must have split those alternate timelines as separate worlds that exist outside our own.” Ben suggested this off in thinking what could be the answer of what they have experienced & learn of what could have caused such things to core.

“Is that even possible?” Jack Zen raised an eyebrow in thinking that was much to suddenly expect to be true.

“Based on how Twilight & her family fought an alternate army of villains that Grimmore summoned in the Time Stream, & when they had to destroy the Sacred Time Orb with the Master Sword that had itself covered by many Element User’s magic aura from the shards from the Tree of Harmony, just to stop Grimmore’s action. It’s possible the Time Relapse fix everything, including taking those villains to exist in newly existed worlds across the dimension boundaries.” Goldie stated off in thinking how something must have occurred that when those that stopped Grimmore using the Sacred Time Ob to rule over a multitude of worlds across space, time & reality, when Ben’s group stopped him, it did cause a Time Relapse to fix things, but also made the separate timelines of alternate futures become co-existent as separate dimensions of their own world; it’s very mind blowing.

“Man; that is a mouthful to take it.” Autumn Gem stated off to say this in having heard that much be explained, but hard to follow along.

“Well these villains have caused so much damage, that the Monster Hunting Agency & Radiant Hope & my other self have gone off to see how much damage was done!” Sombra exclaimed to state of what their other friends are doing at this current moment.

“While we’re recovering, there’s more to this topic, isn’t there Twilight?” Starlight Glimmer stated to say this in looking at Twilight who was the most quiet with thought.

“There is? Because the alternate villains still exist & rule their own alternate timelines, it means those worlds are in peril. It’s like what we seen from the Mirrorverse & the EGQ Universe, twice from what they went through.” Twilight explained the case of how from two different worlds apart of their own are experiencing threats that wish to do harm.

“Twice?” Fila raised an eyebrow in having heard this with curiosity.

“There were new problems that occurred in both worlds, including when Twilight received a distress from Canterlot High before learning it was solved that became the third case.” Omega explained this to Fila about such a thing that was to be later explained to the recent new addition to Goldie’s group.

“Now that the alternate worlds exist outside of the fix past of our world, I realize that we may need to return to those alternate worlds & try to help the locals in those timelines. Help heal the damage done, then offer some equipment to help train them to handle other villains & monsters in the future they may yet face.” Twilight explained that they need to do more in order to make sure even separate worlds that live in different timelines of their own can recover from what happened that was likely….the Sparkle & Starlight Glimmer being the cause of their existence as such states.

Everyone was silent in having heard much about this, that what was supposed to not exist has now been separated from being alternate futures; to be alternate worlds separate of Equestria Prime. And if there exist the alternate villains that were never defeated, then the five alternate worlds they came from are living under such harsh & difficult times. They can guess of what types, War against King Sombra, the Changeling Swarm Invasion, Nightmare Moon Ruling In Eternal Night, Discord’s Chaotic Paradise, Flim-Flam Brothers Cooperative Operation, even a Tirek Rampage. The alternate worlds must have surely suffered much lose & many have fallen on hard times, & perhaps….the aid of help might be what is needed.

“Well-well, so now our little band wants to help more than save their world, but five different alternate worlds? That’s a heck of a lot of responsibility for one pony to burden.” Discord stated off to say this in having heard this to be quite surprised by such means to be helpful.

“She’s not really alone though, she’s got a large group of friends to help her out.” Flash smiled off to say that Twilight has a lot of those that can help her out.

“Flash is right, I’m sure that together, they can figure out some way to help.” Sunset exclaimed to say this in knowing that Twilight’s group can do much when they work together.

“We’ll discuss such things later, for now, the important thing is…these alternate villains have been stopped & Equestria is safe from harm.” Azuma exclaim to say this in knowing that while the matter of helping alternate timelines is important, the good side to look back at is how they stop many alternate villains from doing anything to their own world.

“Well, I’m just glad it’s over.” Spike sighs to say this in being glad things could come to a more peaceful resolve.

“Yeah, taking on five villains is hard work. Except for the Flim-Flam Brothers, but you get what I’m saying.” Phobos shrug off to say this in admitting that MOST of those foes were tough to handle.

“Princesses…” Then at this time, someone was entering the council room for all to see, someone that the Mane Six, Spike, Nyx & Ben feel is familiar to them while the others looked at the guy. It was some Royal Guard, a Pegasus with bluish fur color & brown eyes seen, but he seem to be in a strange Blue Royal Guard’s Armor type, with a Greek helmet fashion & has black right shoulder plate-like & a blue cape.

“Captain Rexstrike, how has everything gone.” Celestia smiled off in seeing someone of captain rank has arrived here.

“It goes well your highness, after rounding up the alternate villains, we’ve captured the last stranglers of the bunch.” Captain Rexstrike explained to say this in saluting to the Royals here in going a report.

“Thank you for your duty to aid us, captain.” Luna nods off to say this in having heard what the Royal Guard has achieve.

Now at this moment, Captain Rexstrike looked to everyone in the room before his eyes met with someone here much longer, Azuma. Everyone looked back & forth in seeing the two were staring at the others.

“Azuma, looks like you & the others have been through a lot in the battle I heard you fought hard in.” Captain Rexstrike spoke off to say this in starting a small conversation at the moment.

“Well now, what do you expect when Tirek gave us no choice; still, it’s good to see you are doing well, brother.” Azuma smiled off to simply say this in replying back to the stallion.

“Brother?” Everyone in the room responded to this in surprise except for the Royal Sisters.

“Hold on a second, someone wanna explain what’s going on?” Phobos asked off in not following along what was going on here as if having missed something.

“You two are….brothers?” Fila asked in looking between Rexstrike & Azuma; they are, brothers?

“Twins actually.” Captain Rexstrike corrected off to say this that made the conversation a bit more difficult for those that following along.

“Error, does not compute, Azuma is 100 years old & originated from a tribe that lives in the Badlands while acting out as prime leader to keep his tribe safe.” Omega shook his head in being a bit lost & puzzled in having to absorb such data that he was not familiar with.

“That is true, but have you forgotten what I have done in the past?” Azuma smiled to say this much while reminding those of what he’s capable of doing.

“Wait a second, you mean when you made clones of yourself to go out & learn multiple task to experience the knowledge to built yourself?” Goldie asked off in slowly putting the pieces together to realize what Azuma had done.

“But, how does that fit in with you having a brother?” Autumn Gem asked in being lost about this discussion that she is still not following.

“Because we came from the same tribe, one hundred years ago.” Azuma pointed off to simply say the two came from the same place.

“But you’re an Alicorn, Rexstrike is a Pegasus. So then, how is he...?” Sombra was slowly asking off in how such a thing was possible that the two are related.

“He picked up a spell & I was able to have an expanded lifespan like an Alicorn while not growing old.” Captain Rexstrike simply stated off in how such things became possible from Azuma using a spell to help the guy out. “Still, it’s surprising that some of you don’t remember him from before.” He stated off to look at the Mane Six, Spike, Nyx & also at Ben as if…not recognizing Azuma.

“Before what?” Ben raised an eyebrow in being lost about what the guy was talking about.

“Ben, this was when Twilight, her group of friends & family came for our Annual Foundation, it was when you return during the Demon Pony case.” Celestia explained of the case of when much of such things even took place at such a time. “Back then, I had introduce them both to everyone.” She smile di stating that she introduced Rexstrike & Azuma to the rest.

“But Celestia, the only other pony besides Captain Rexstrike was…” Twilight was about to say something here until…

“This one.” Azuma spoke off before he was glowing in using his Element of Duplication that made a new clone appear, but dress differently. Many saw the clone was a brown unicorn with lone messy mane & tail dressed in a Golden Royal Guard’s Armor with a helmet that had a visor & antenna coming off it while his flank side was covered by a gold cape. And when the clone lifted his visor up, many gasped in surprise for seeing a strangely familiar face that was hidden from view the whole time.

“Commander Azuma?” The Mane Six & Spike yelped in seeing a familiar pony & more surprise to see the one behind such a helmet that hid his identity.

“Woah, this is really shocking! We thought you were just a unicorn when we met!” Nyx exclaimed to say this in being surprised to see Azuma’s clone that was dressed like Commander Azuma from sometime in the past.

“I didn’t even sense any large magic you had back then, I never knew. But how? Why?” Twilight was so puzzled & surprised that she was not sure what to even make much of what she has learn.

“Rest easy Twilight, it was I that asked them to join the Royal Guard to help in keeping the peace. I told Azuma that perhaps to draw less attention to himself, he should cast an illusion spell to keep his wings from sight while having much of his magic lowered down.” Celestia explained in what she did in the past by having Azuma take up a different appearance look from long ago.

“Celestia explain to me that they learn much military experience & decided to bring them aboard, as acting captain & commander. But then the day came when you met Azuma without his Royal Guard disguise & he was able to help you out with the Clone Six agenda.” Luna smiled off to explain the last part of what the group needed to know that happened afterwards that filled in the other details.

“Hugh, so which of you is in higher command? A captain or a commander?” Jack Zen asked off in being curious of not knowing the answer.

“It did not matter, we both had responsibility to perform either way.” Azuma explained this with a serious statement about this was not about who holds higher rank.

“So, which are you more alright doing, tribe leader or commander?” Rainbow Dash asked off in which the guy that makes clones was okay with what important career.

“A bit of both, I’ve learn many traits, Chef Azuma, Artist Azuma, Scholar Azuma, they are all me as what my replicas have each learn & I gain experience.” Azuma explained the matter of what can be explained about having things that allow him to experience different fields.

“Golly, ye can be just about anything’ ye want, hugh?” Applejack raised an eyebrow in being amazed by the guy that has learn to take on many things to learn & experience.

“That’s not true, there is one thing he wants to be. A good leader.” Rexstrike exclaimed to say this in knowing what area Azuma is truly good at being, a good leader to lead others.

“Oh, I see, for leading his tribe & for leading troops & soldiers by teamwork measures, correct?” Rarity exclaimed to say this in following along the topic now.

“Wowl that is something surprising!” Fluttershy exclaimed to say this in being surprised to have learn about this.

“But I bet you do some good stuff too, so you are not to be far behind, am I right?” Pinkie Pie smiled off to mention this towards Rexstrike in thinking about what the guy does so that his achievements can also be noted too.

“You bet, even without powers, I can rely on my resourcefulness & creativity to defeat my enemies.” Captain Rexstrike explained himself in what he can also do in the line of duty. “But I also came here because I heard you used Clone Prime, are you okay?” He turn to his twin brother in asking this question from having heard of Azuma using his transformation to stop the Alternate Tirek.

“I am, it was…a first time field test & it worked out. All it needs is a bit more work.” Azuma nods off to say this with an honest opinion to not cause any harm for worry in using what he did.

“Well, if we think alike, then we each know when the going gets tough, we tough it out.” Captain Rexstrike exclaimed to say this to hold a hoof up for Azuma to tap it as this showed the twin brothers go-getter means to not give in when things can tough.

“Well, this is certainly something you won’t see anywhere else.” Goldie smiled off to say this in seeing a brother moment of those from different careers.

“Yeah, it’s nice that in the end, all is well.” Pinkamena smiled off to say this in how things turn out great in the end.

Everyone was in an agreement before deciding to deuces the alternate villains problem in returning them to their own timeline alternate worlds while coming up with ways to help such a place be helped. The scene begins to darken here as what will happen afterwards will be anyone’s guess here…

-------------

Right now, the scene changes from where Twilight & Starlight are walking a bit in Ponyville, just having some normal chat at this time. It’s been decided that with the smart ponies brain power, along with Time Turner’s aid when he comes back from the Monster Hunting Agency to use something that maybe the answer to returning the alternate villains back to here they came from & then think about how to fix the alternate worlds of where such foes came from in ruling or leveling.

“Twilight, where are we going?” Starlight asked her friend out in still being in the dark about something.

“To meet some other friends here I want you to meet.” Twilight smiled off to simply say this without revealing too much.

As the two entered a location near a cafe spot in Ponyville, Starlight Glimmer nearly yelped in who was waiting for them. It was Moondancer, Minuette, Lemon Hearts & Twinkleshine, Twilight’s old friends from Canterlot. Last time Starlight saw those four, she tried to use them in a revenge plot by taking their cutie marks, but that backfired. And now, they may still carry a grudge for what Starlight did to them in trying to get revenge on Twilight.

“Your….friends from Canterlot?” Starlight yelps in seeing the ponies here that she once dealt with before.

“I thought now would be a good time for you to apologize to them for what you tried to do to them.” Twilight stated in what she was trying to do here that would help Starlight out.

“Right….the whole…get the revenge on you by targeting your other friends.” Starlight sighs to look down in depression in knowing what this was about; when she was trying to use Twilight’s Canterlot friends.

“That was then & now you’re different.” Twilight pointed out how the mare was different compared to before.

“Am I?” Starlight Glimmer asked off in being concern about that.

“Yes, you protected us, remember. Now…Go on, they’re waiting.” Twilight tap her friend’s shoulder to not be scared & to go on in there.

Starlight Glimmer swallowed hard before she & Twilight approached the four unicorns, who were surprised to see who else was joining them with worry & concern. Twilight nudge Starlight with a smile to have her speak, before she sighs before taking a breath of fresh air & look to the group.

“Hey, hi….um, I know many of you remember me from…well, that time &…” Starlight Glimmer was a bit out of it when trying to speak to the four ponies, but from the puzzled looks she was getting, the mare sighs to just…get this over with. “Look, I just wanna say, I’m sorry for what I was trying to do to you all. And…I hope you can find it within yourselves to forgive me for what I tried to do. I was wrong &…I was horrible to you.” She apologized straight & honest & true about what she did, & hopes these four can…forgive her.

Twilight’s Canterlot Friends looked to another & back at Twilight who smiles to nod her head in stating that everything was alright. That was more than enough to convince the others that what was pass is pass.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Minuette replied off happily to say this out.

“Hugh?” Starlight yelped in having heard this which caught her off.

“If you’re sorry, that’s fine.” Twinkleshine exclaimed to say if the mare was sorry, then that’s all that matters.

“We forgive you.” Lemon Hearts exclaimed to say this about forgiving starlight.

“But, after what I did, how can you…” Starlight Glimmer was lost, how can these ponies forgive her just like that?

“Trust me, I once thought I couldn’t forgive Twilight from what she put me through, but I was wrong.” Moondancer explained this of in having experienced such things with Twilight in the past. “And it’s better to forgive, forget, & start things anew. Right?” She stated this off in being logical in knowing, it’s better to be happy with friends, then carry a grudge all the time when they wanna make things up to them.

“I…” Starlight looked to Twilight who nods in saying ‘yes’ to the lost mare as she showed a happy face. “Yes….let;s start fresh now.” Starlight exclaimed off in wanting them to start over, this time, as friends, REAL friends.

With that, Twilight & Starlight join the rest of Twilight’s old Canterlot friends for a nice cup of tea as the six were talking about stuff that was more of less related to things that happened recently, etc. As the scene goes dark, at least one thing is sure, Starlight Glimmer’s time on the right path is a slow, but steady pace in where she’ll learn & have friends along the way.

The End

Author's Note:

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Chaos, Lyra Heatstrings, Lemon Hearts
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkaeman Diane Pie, Bon-Bon
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Alternative Nightmare Moon, Derpy Hooves, Twinkle Shine
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Dee Bradley Baker: Azuma, Captain Rexstrike
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
John de Lancie: Alternative Discord, Discord
Kathleen Barr: Alternative Queen Chrysalis
Jim Miller: Alternative King Sombra, Sombra, Umbrem
Mark Acheson: Alternative Tirek
Samuel Vincent: Alternative Flim
Scott McNeil: Alternative Flam
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Caitlin Glass: Filla
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Peter New: Time Turner/Doctor Whooves
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Kath Soucie: Radiant Hope
Rebecca Hussain: Minuette
Kazumi Evans: Moondancer

There we go folks, the story is now completed. Hope many enjoyed it. Now I shall be working on the next story...

"Alternate Time-Line Fixing: (set immediately "Even Further Consequences") It took a lot of hard work and quite a bit of help (particularly from Sunset, Flash, Starlight, Doctor Whooves, Zecora, Celestia, Luna and Discord), but the Mane Six DID manage to beat the alternate timeline versions of Sombra, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Discord, Tirek and the Flim Flam Brothers. Now, with the further help of Doctor Whooves and TARDIS, the Mane Six return the defeated villains to their own time lines and start helping the locals in each time line start the healing.
Villains: Extended cameos by alternate timeline versions of Sombra, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Discord, Tirek and Flim Flam Brothers."

Well, this looks very promising. Hope I can think up some stuff or get ideas for this. Well, until next time, read, review and suggest!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment