• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 512 Views, 15 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship Ain't Magic - Munazza



The Mane 6 accidentally travel to an alternate dimension, where friendship does not exist. They now take up the task of improvising this new world called S'dewen.

  • ...
 15
 512

Old Acquaintances, New Enemies

The town's ponies were running towards the Mane 6. Naturally, they started running too. The Mane 6 ran into what seems like a farm, they then hid behind a barn.

''Why in Equestria are these ponies chasing us?'' asked Rarity.

''I have no idea. But my instincts tell me that if somepony is chasing you...., run!'' answered Twilight.

On hearing Twilight's run, Rainbow exclaimed, ''Uh, you didn't have to say the 'run' too loudly, they'll hear us!''.

''I''m telling you to run, they've seen us!'' replied Twilight.

They all then started running again. They ran out of the farm and were now running on a road. They kept running, passing a lot of shops. But suddenly they stopped as some one stood in front of them, this wasn't a pony, without any doubt, but they couldn't exactly see who that person was as she was wearing a ragged cloak. She then lifted it to reveal that she's.... Gilda!

''Gilda!'' The Mane 6 shouted in surprise.

'''Wait, how did you even come here?'' asked Rainbow Dash.

''And who gave you that awful cloak?'' asked Rarity.

'''Don''t ask. Just come with me. It's not safe here.'' Gilda replied.

The Mane 6 followed her, knowing that where ever she would take them, they would be safe. She led them into a narrow lane that ended with a small cottage. The cottage was made up of sticks and stones. All of them entered it.


The Mane 6 looked at the cottage, as all it had was two chairs, a table and a large carpet.

Pinkie bounced on one of the chairs and said, ''Ooh, cozy''.

''Cozier'' She said when the chair broke.

''Here, I'll fix it.'' Twilight said as she used her magic to fix the chair.

''Uh, Do you live in this dump?'' asked Rainbow Dash.

''Rainbow! Where are your manners?'' exclaimed AJ.

''What she means to ask is, do you live here?'' Rarity asked.

Gilda replied ''Not exactly, I.."

''Thank Goodness!''exclaimed Rarity. ''But, where do you live then?''

Gilda opened her mouth to answer, but, ''Ooh, Ooh, I know!'' Pinkie said ''In a castle made up of brownies, or the house next to garbage pony or..''

''Stop Pinkie!" said a frustrated Twilight. '' The thing that matters now is where are we? How did Gilda get here? And why were those ponies chasing us?''

''We can't talk here. We need to get to a safer place.'' said Gilda.

''Is this place not safe?'' asked Fluttershy.

''No! Now come with me'' Gilda said angrily.

She went and picked the red carpet. Revealing a trapdoor. She opened the trapdoor, but what lay beneath was a small cellar, as small as the size of one's hoof. Nopony, not even a filly could fit there. Gilda then put her hand inside, Pinkie tried to peek in, but Twilight just pulled her away with her magic. Gilda did something and revealed another hidden trapdoor. ''Follow me.'' she said and jumped in. The ponies jumped in too.


Meanwhile, miles away in a dark castle, presided the princess of S'dewen, Princess Royal Shadow. The castle was black, but not as much as the princess's heart. It was a lot similar to The Castle of the Two Sisters. The princess resided on her throne. She wore a black gown, embedded with a lot of colorful stones. And like any other princess, she wore a crown on her head. But sadly, she did not believe in friendship.

"Night Sky! I am hungry, please do bring me something to eat." She said.

Night Sky, was Shadow's faithful assistant. She was a trustworthy one. She cared for her master. Deep inside, she knew that to have friends is a great thing. But she always suppressed that feeling in herself. Just like most of the other ponies in S'dewen.

"Yes, Princess." She said when suddenly a guard barged in.

" Your Highness!" He exclaimed.

"Blue Armour, you know very well that I do not appreciate it when any pony simply barges in." Royal Shadow said . "If you have come here with important news, then I shall spare you, if not then you will be punished. "

" I am sorry Princess. But this is important. We have a letter marked urgent from Madam Light." the guard said.

"From Breddles?"

''Indeed''

''Give it to Night Sky. Night Sky, please read it to me."

''Yes Princess'' Night Sky said. Blue Armour then gave the letter to Night Sky.

Night Sky read it aloud,
''Dear Princess Royal Shadow,
Around a week ago, we had spotted another one of them, only it was not a pony but a griffon. I was unable to send you a letter then. We tried searching for the griffon, but it simply seemed to vanish, up until today though. Just a few hours ago, we saw six ponies: two pegasi, two earthponies, a unicorn and an alicorn. They had a dragon with them too. We tried chasing them, but suddenly out of nowhere, the griffon came and took them. We have been searching for them since then, but are unable to find them. We now await your orders.
Yours Faithfully,

Dark Light''

''An alicorn she says.. then I suppose it is awful old Celestia. '' Shadow said aloud to herself.

''Princess, I do not get anything. Who is Madam Light talking about and who is Celestia?'' Night Sky asked in confusion.

''Very well then Night Sky, it is time for you to know.. to know about the war.'' Shadow said as she readied herself to tell a story. Her story.


Author's Note:

I am really sorry for the delay! I was quite busy the previous days, but now I will try and update asap. And if anyone did not understand the trapdoor thing, please do tell me in the comments.

Comments ( 9 )

Interesting chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

7028157 Don't worry! It will be out within a week.

Why was it cancelled?

7607840 Writer's block. Couldn't get rid of it. Plus I wasn't getting enough time for this story. I might uncancel it if I get rid of writer's block.

7608923 Hm. I guess that's fair enough.
I've had writers block for such things too, for months at a time even.
But I think you should have put it on hiatus not on a cancel status/

7609219 Well, I had put it on hiatus before, but then I just couldn't find any way to continue the story so, I cancelled it.

7611486 Well, I still think you'll find inspiration eventually.
Also, thanks for the follow.

7611568 Thank You too for the follow. :twilightsmile:

Well, aint this something new. I like the writing setup and the general experimentation. I'll track it, see what comes up, so good work, have a follow.

Login or register to comment