• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 3,714 Views, 1 Comments

Shining Armor's Morning Meal - Star Sage



Second Person story with you being a human who happens to be in Equestria. A dream come true, right? Well, not when you're the size of a mouse, and you arrive right on top of a stack of pancakes Shining Armor's about to eat

  • ...
19
 1
 3,714

Somepony's in the Kitchen with Shining

“Well, we’ll see,” and a snapping finger echoes over you. When it finishes, the floor vanishes beneath your feet, leaving you suspended in midair for a moment, like you were the Coyote in an old Road Runner cartoon. Of course, just like the Coyote, gravity soon rears its ugly head, as you suddenly feel that down is now a direction, one that draws you towards it swiftly, your body dropping out of the sky. You stomach does vaults as you fall, flipping end over end, a world resolving out of the void you’d been floating in, but blurred to unrecognizability due to your descent.

Luckily, you weren’t too far above the ground, and even more luckily, the ground wasn’t firm and hard like concrete, but was in fact soft like a bed. It in fact gave under your impact, dimpling where you hit, before popping back into shape, tossing you lightly into the air, but only a few feet, before you came back down again. This time you only bounced, rather than were thrown, and so came to a rest on the soft, and surprisingly warm surface, the ground conforming around your body and letting you collect yourself.

The first thing you noticed as you looked around was a broad, flat area, the size of a house, with a light brown coloring, and a sweet smell coming from it. Beyond the flat top was a much larger area, the size of a whole city block, stretching away into the distance, but dotted with odd things like large glass statues which appeared to be full of various grains, as well as a few tubs you couldn’t see inside from this angle. Beyond that the thing just seemed to drop away into nothingness, and so you turned your attention closer. Beside you were some similar looking circles of brown, on what looked like ceramic holders, and looking down the edge of your own, you spotted a similar one beneath your’s.

“Somepony’s in the kitchen with Shiny, somepony’s in the kitchen I know-oh-oh-oh,” came a loud voice, echoing over the space, and you squinted to see the blurry details beyond the edge of the plateau you were on. Looking towards the source of the sound, you found your eyes staring at something impossible, as you slowly made out a shape that swayed from side to side, its body huge beyond measure, so large that it should be impossible to your mind that it should be moving, especially as organically as it was.

Of course, the details were very interesting in and of themselves, regardless of the size. For one thing, the creature was a quadruped, despite your ears telling you it was the source of the show tune you were hearing, a humming tune now rather than singing the words. The other thing about it was that you recognized it. It was Shining Armor, a unicorn with white coat, blue mane, and a cutie mark of shield on his flank. His horn was glowing right now as he swung his butt with the tune he was humming, his tail whipping from side to side.

Then suddenly, he tossed something over his shoulder, a huge shape sailing over his body, flipping end over end. The profile of it was a circle, with irregular edges, and it seemed to sail through the sky in slow motion, before finally flopping down onto one of the circles next to you, bouncing a little as it settled into place, and you finally placed the shape in your mind. Brown top and bottom, with white edge from the side, and smelling sweet and buttery. It was a pancake, a slowly growing stack of the things, which Shining was apparently making.

That thought was confirmed as the unicorn turned to the side, giving you a view of the skillet and tubs in front of him, a pitcher of batter pouring more of its contents onto the skillet with a hissing sound, as a knife covered in butter came down onto one of the almost done pancakes beside it. A set of spatulas then levitated over held in his blue magical grip, pressing down on the top of some of the other pancakes, and then flipping them over, before finally tossing them into the air.

It was only a few seconds too late when you realized what that meant for you, as the discus of fluffy bread flew towards you, suddenly blocking out the light from the nearby window. You didn’t even have time to scream as it came down, your hands held up as if that might be able to hold it off, even as you ran towards the edge of the pancake you were on. Unfortunately, the soft surface provided little traction for your feet, and you only just made it to the edge as the pancake slammed down on top of you, sealing you under its heavy weight.

Luckily for you, the pancake was soft as well as heavy, and so as it settled on top of you, it gave just enough to prevent it from squishing you, or even breaking any bones. It still landed hard, and you felt the air in your lungs forced out in a painful wheeze though, even as your view of the outside world was reduced from a wide view, to just a single small vision, staring right towards the stallion as he kept humming to himself, oblivious to the struggling small lump in his breakfast as he made more.

You didn’t stay where you were, of course. Your wiggled, squirmed, and otherwise moved your body, slowly but surely making progress towards the edge of the pancakes and freedom. However, soon Shining flipped more of the pancakes towards the table, and with a terrible finality, you felt another heavy weight slam onto your back, pinning you down, and further reducing the lump above you. Minutes later, another followed, and finally a fifth was added to the pile, your tiny form trapped beneath layers of bread, watching as the stallion cleaned up the cooking station, and then walked over towards you.

As he grew closer, you were flabbergasted by his size. He was enormous, with powerful, rippling muscles beneath that pristine white coat, and his hooves shook the table as he approached. If you had to guess, you would say he was so large you were probably the size of a mouse to him, and that put the pancakes around as quite huge themselves, in proportion to his body, making you wonder just whom he was sharing his breakfast with as he settled himself down into a seat.

The next moment, a bottle floated just into your view from the counter, a bottle full of goo that you recognized as syrup, sticky stuff, that Shining proceeded to pour onto the pancakes you could see, watching as he lifted them one by one, making sure to coat them evenly, before settling them back down onto the plate, a task made much easier with his magic than hands would have allowed. He then brought a fork and knife, held in his hooves, and began to carve out a piece that was larger than you were wide, the ting of the fork against the plate making you wince, before the stallion brought the mouthful to his muzzle, and mmmed at the flavor.

He then chewed his mouthful. A natural action for him, but one you saw as a possible future for you, as his jaws moved rhythmically up and down, his moans of pleasure continuing as he masticated the mouthful, then leaned his head back and gave a powerful swallow, accompanied by a bulged in his neck that could have held more than one of you, which slide down and vanished into his chest. Above, you watched as his tongue snaked out, licking some flavor off his lips, before he began to cut off another piece of pancake.

This pattern continued for more than a few bites, as the five pancakes were whittled down, and Shining’s attention to his meal slowly shifted, a paper held in his blue magic rising from some place you couldn’t see, and he mumbled to himself through a mouthful of breakfast about something you couldn’t understand. Finally though, the last of the pancakes were devoured, vanishing into his mouth with a single gulp sending it down to his belly, before he belched in a way that would probably have been cute under other circumstances.

Then the plate you were on moved. It was sudden, jarring, and disorienting, which probably explains why you couldn’t work up the thought to move as the pancakes above you were lifted off for a moment, before syrup poured down onto the pancake you were on. The sticky, goopy stuff clinging to your body, so thick it probably could have stopped a car trying to drive through it, worse it prevented you from crying out, as all you could breathe through was your nose, and worse than that, the rest of the pancakes fell back onto you, one by one, each one feeling like the death knell of a great belly as they settled, with the syrup dripping down onto your view, obscuring the outside world.

You expected to feel the tongs of the fork piercing your body at any moment, ending your small existence, to be consumed by the great stallion, who would never even know you were there. Fate had other plans, however, as world outside began to shine with blue through the brown syrup, and then you felt a pressure from above, pressing down on you tighter, before the world lurched upwards. Shining was holding the whole stack of pancakes in his magic, levitating it upwards, and giving you a good view of him as he did so, moving up his broad chest, which puffed out with his breathing, and finally framing his face in the pancakes, including his tongue snaking out of his mouth briefly licking at his lips, before he opened wide.

His maw was a huge cavern to you, his muzzle stretching back into a space that seemed to go on forever, ending in a black void that would consume all light if it could. His tongue, a soft fleshy member, wiggled a little as it settled back into its position, shimmer rivers of saliva flowing over its surface. And his teeth, massive boulders that seemed to line the tongue like an honor guard, pristine and white despite his meal, and that glinted warmly in the light, despite what they represented.

Then it began to draw closer, the maw coming to fill your view of the world, as he passed you into his body, hot breath coating you, making you sweat already, even before you entered him. The moment you were inside though, the heat became a palpable thing, the air muggy enough to cut it with a knife. Worse, the air was wet, saliva, spit, and various other bodily fluids hanging heavily in the air, including a few tendrils of the stuff linking the top and bottom of his maw, seeming for a moment like that were great cables trying to stop the pancakes from coming inside, but snapping under the hunger of the unicorn as he pushed through them.

Everything froze for a moment as you came to a stop, held in place by the stallion’s magic, but then you heard a grinding, tearing sound, as his flat teeth ground their way through the bread, before meeting with a clack in the middle of it all. This did come with one oddity, as the pressure of the teeth caused the pancakes to press even tighter together, which was like a toothpaste tube being squeezed. This in turn caused the syrup to spill out from between the pancakes, and more importantly, you went flying from them, landing with a splat in a pool of saliva that stood in the center of Shining’s tongue.

The syrup instantly started to leave you, even as the spit clung to your body, letting you move around again, but your freedom from it was not well timed, as the tongue beneath you, firm but soft flesh with powerful muscles beneath, began to waver and undulate like it was water. Behind you, the teeth, powerful looking rocks, parted, though the lips stayed sealed, and the tip of the tongue began to push the soft pancakes between the large white boulders, which came down hard on them, with enough force to send your own teeth rattling, even as you desperately tried to grab onto the tongue.

The slick skin gave you no friction with which to get a grip, however, and the water like motion soon sent you flying, your body landing roughly atop one of the flat molars with a crack. You had a moment of horror as the tooth you were on dropped a little farther, then shot upwards, pressing you against it, as it rose to smash you between the two sets of teeth. You were able to, just barely, roll off it as the molar came together with a crack, your body landing heavily in a pile of mush that used to be a pancake.

Of course, the jaws are not done with you, and you are forced to dig your way out of the pile, as the tongue once again tries to deposit you on the teeth, eventually, after many chews, you are able to make your way to the back of the mouth, and hide in a puddle of spit just behind the last flat tooth, waiting as the stallion chews his mouthful to mush. When that’s done, everything is still finally, leaving you a moment to think, only to realize with horror what comes after chewing, as the head begins to tilt backwards, and you’re forced to grab onto the tooth in front of you, hanging onto the former threat to your life, to save that same life, as the stallion swallows.

The tongue rises upwards, mounds of mush spilling over the surface, some of it smacking into you, but you’re able to hold out against the pelting for several smacks, until finally a huge wave of spit follows it up, and your grip on the molar is rendered lose under the liquid coating the thing, your fingers slowly slipping off. With a cry of horror, you begin tumbling backwards, your hands scrambling for purchase as you slide down the surface of the tongue, finally spotting something hanging above, and leaping to grab it, your whole body wrapping around the hanging bit of flesh.

:GACK:

The stallion’s body ripple around you, everything seeming to move at once, as you come to realize where you are. You’re on his uvula, hanging at the back of his throat, with no intention of letting go, especially since it seems the stallion finds the action to be something like blocking his throat. If you’re lucky, maybe he’ll even use his magic to draw you out and hopefully realize you’re not some bit of food stuck in his muzzle before flinging you into the trash or against a wall or the like.

As if in answer to that thought, the teeth part in front of you, and slowly, the lips come apart as well, reveal the world beyond in blinding detail to one who’d been locked in darkness. As the world outside resolves, however, your hope turns to despair, as a glass of cold, white liquid soon fills the view, and you can hear it spilling into the maw like a tide, washing between the teeth, over the tongue, and finally crashing into the back of the throat, a wave of milk washing you down into the black hole below as you gurgle out a cry.

GULP

The sound is all around you, though you feel it rather than hear it through the heavy milk. Unable to see, barely able to hear, all you can do is feel in the darkness, as you are battered about by bits of mush slamming into you. You can sense the walls around you, their rippling flesh pushing and pulling at your body, opening up below even as the above squeezes shut. You can even feel the stallion’s heartbeat, the low thudding drum to which his body works, vibrating through the milk and mush.

Finally you are tossed out of the tight tube into open air again, landing with squelch sound in a pile of mush, sitting in a lake of stomach juices. Around you, looking about, is Shining’s belly, the bubbling acids, the walls that sometimes pushed inward, churning the contents of the stomach, and worst of all, the smell of it all that made you nose tingle. That last really got your attention, as you figured that it was literally the digestive juices in the air already starting to work on you.

Quickly, you climb to the top of the pile, not wanting to find out what being covered in those acids would do to you, especially since the stuff was glowing with a pale blue magical light. Still, bubbles of it were popping, scattering the stuff everywhere, so you kept having to climb. Luckily for you, Shining chose to keep eating, and more mush and milk poured from the stomach’s roof, building you pile upwards, even as the stomach acids melted the bottom parts down into something usable by his body.

Then an unexpected thing happened. Above you came a gulp sound, audible even over the cacophony of noises in his belly. You only had a few seconds to wonder what it was, when out of the throat flopped a pancake. Not a bite of one, but the whole thing, which unfurled into a circle, before landing in the stomach juices with a splash, forcing you to hide behind the pile as it splattered the stuff everywhere. When it settled, to rose to find the pancake was literally floating in the sea of juices, and you decided to go for that. A raft that was floating was better than a sinking island after all.

Fortunately, the pancake had fallen with a bit on your pile, and you were able to climb from one to the other, with the pile shrinking just enough to set the pancake free of it. This was just in time too, as another whole pancake soon fell into the belly as well, this one landing still rolled up, rather than uncurling, so it impacted like a tree in a river, smashing the pile over, and knocking it sideways into the acid with a splash. This seemed to upset the stallion’s belly, which began to bubble even more harshly, your liferaft jiggling beneath you, but still floating strong.

Coughing, you began to feel the tingle inside your lungs now, and you tried shouting, but the your tiny voice was lost amid the churning ocean, with Shining’s only response was to swallow two of his pancakes at once, their bodies mashed by his throat into a ball that sank like a rock into the acids. Finally, the last bit of his breakfast joined the rest, the final pancake settling into his belly, followed by a veritable waterfall of milk, which caused the blue glowing liquid beneath to grow even brighter.

You cried out in surprise as your hand suddenly fell through the pancake you were on, the bottom of it digested, and the juices making your skin feel like it was being pinched all over. Desperately, you began to back away from the edge of the pancake, towards a lump that was forming at the center of it, hopefully the pile of mush somehow poking up through the juices. Shining’s belly continued to digest the thing though, and you were forced to concede you were going to be breakfast for the stallion, when a burbling sound came from below you.

With the force of an explosion, the pancake beneath you broke. The bulge beneath it was not solid, but a bubble of air that had been collecting, and it had popped, propelling the pancake everywhere at once as it came undone by the force of it. You were at the center though, and so you were shot upwards, the throat opening up before you, walls of flesh parting from out of your path, as Shining leaned his head forward, and then with a wide open mouth, let loose a belch that almost seemed to shake the whole world, as you flew from out of his mouth, passing his jaws, and then into the world outside.

BELCH

You landed a moment later against something hard, your body thunking into it, and sticking to it, covered as you were with Shining’s body fluids. Groaning, you were barely conscious as the stallion, who recovered from his uncultured bit of gas, looked down at the report he had been giving Cadence, held on a clipboard in front of him, and spotted a tiny form laying against it. Within moments, you were carted off to a doctor, and hours later, you would be recovering well under magical care, as high above on a chocolate mountain with cotton candy clouds, a draconequus passing a human a handful of coins after losing their latest bet.

Comments ( 1 )

1. how did i get here 2. if i do like this (im only 13._.) Ima be like

Login or register to comment