• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 1,210 Views, 24 Comments

Starcraft: Episode 1 Wings of Friendship - yuginegi



i dont now what is good for you so my best short Description. one of twilight spells go's roing and she and her friends git's sent to the Starcraft universe and with no idea of how to git home they decided to help jim raynor with his revelation.

  • ...
6
 24
 1,210

Authors note

Hello ladies and gentlemen, me the author of the story finally giving you an update on the current condition of the story.

I would like to start off an apologize to everyone how long this has been taking me I am ashamed of myself for taking yours valuable times.

And I’m here now to give you the news on the story so far.

Now that I have completed the next chapter, but I’m not ready to publish it yet, and I might not be ready to publish it for a while. I’ve come up with a decision.

A decision that you all can hopefully agree on and hopefully this decision can help me get more chapters publish.

I decided that I’m going to write five chapters first and then once a month I’m going to publish one of those chapter. This is to set up a schedule so you guys can expect wind to get the next chapter now it may not always be exactly on that day, because I may be busy doing some thing.

I’m a guy who gets distracted very easily, and like to do things with my friend who I am living with right now.

So I hope you go oh, can’t understand my situation and be patient with me. I will get to the stories as soon as I can.

Once more, I am sorry for making you wait so long and I ask you to be patient with me a little bit longer and I promise you all that you will start seeing results

Thank you.

Comments ( 5 )

11621738
I have no idea how to read what you sent me

11624975
Cool, sorry if I came off as a bit harsh, I tend to not sugar coat things when I speak. Looking forward to it, there is surprisingly little starcraft mlp crossovers...... heck I'm pretty sure this is the only one I've found so far lol

Personally I think you best do a recording of the game season, than make a chapter out of it.
I see at least one Starcraft story bring written from the first game until the Saga ended.

Login or register to comment