• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 1,196 Views, 24 Comments

Starcraft: Episode 1 Wings of Friendship - yuginegi



i dont now what is good for you so my best short Description. one of twilight spells go's roing and she and her friends git's sent to the Starcraft universe and with no idea of how to git home they decided to help jim raynor with his revelation.

  • ...
6
 24
 1,196

Prologue

Prologue

Twilight Sparkle was walking through Ponyville with purpose one day.

The occasion? She had just completed a spell that would allow the Elements of Harmony to their bearers in an instant, making it much easier to use them in case another major threat came to Equestria.

She paused for a moment and thought back on how much easier it would have been to defeat Chrysalis three months earlier if they had the use of the spell. It would have even been useful against Discord, for that matter. Oh well, what's passed is past, and Twilight still needed to meet her friends and test the spell.

Of course, the Princesses would have to be there to supervise in case something went wrong, but Twilight had triple checked her calculations several times just to make sure. Her calculations, as she was pleased to know, were absolutely correct and now the spell just needed to be tested. Twilight looked up from her ponderings to find her vision full of pink.

"Heya Twilight! You've been standing in the road for a long time, are you thinking about something? You excited to go to Canterlot to try the spell you've been working on? I know I am! Ooh, ooh, you think there will be a celebration for when the spell works? I know there will be! There has to be! There can't not be a celebration! After all it's a big deal what the spell is supposed to do! Oooh I'm so excited--"

"PINKIE!" Twilight exclaimed with an exasperated look on her face.

"Yes, Twilight?"

"While I understand your enthusiasm, I don't think there's going to be a party after the test." Twilight explained, almost instantly regretting it as Pinkie's cheer suddenly flipped to depression. Panicking, Twilight quickly amended her previous statement. "No no no no no no, what I meant was, uh, no party unless you planned it Pinkie. Yeah, it wouldn't be right to impose on the Princesses' hospitality like that, right?"

Pinkie perked up immediately after hearing those words. "You're right, Twilight. -gasp- That means I need my Party Cannon!" At that, the party pony rushed off to her home in the loft above Sugarcube Corner, leaving a dust cloud in her wake.

Twilight shook her head and made her way to the train station where most of her friends were waiting, except for Pinkie Pie. No, wait, Pinkie is over there saying hi to the engineer. How did she beat me here? Twilight wondered. Before she could get lost in that particular minefield, she turned her attention to the rest of her friends.

"Hey girls." she greeted them, smiling warmly. "All set for the trip to Canterlot?"

"Oh you know I'm always ready, darling." Rarity replied, motioning to the numerous suitcases that always accompanied her trips to Canterlot. "It's lovely that I'll be able to return. How I do love the sophistication of it all."

"Yeah, well, keep in mind, 'lil-Miss-Perfect, that we're all on official business for tha' Princesses." Applejack pointed out. "There aint gonna be time for y'all to be foolin' around."

Twilight chuckled as the farm pony and fashionista traded quips for a while. She turned to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to properly greet them. "Are you two ready as well?"

"Oh yes, Twilight." Fluttershy replied with a sweet smile. Rainbow just snorted in an irritated manner.

"They better let us on the train soon." she grumbled "I just want to get this over with so I can practice my act for the Wonderbolts."

As if reading her mind, the conductor announced the all aboard and the six friends were allowed to board the train.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip up to the mountain city was uneventful and allowed Twilight the time to look over her notes once more. Something was nagging her about it, but she couldn't place her hoof on whatever it was. She brushed the thought aside, figuring that it was just nervousness from presenting a spell she created to her instructor. As they approached the city, they could see the massive towers of the palace rising above the rest of Canterlot. In the setting sun it was quite a sight to behold.

Seeing as it was sunset, it was the perfect time for the friends to meet with the Princesses. Celestia would be available since she had just lowered the sun and Luna would be just getting ready to raise the moon. Twilight knew they had to hurry; despite that it was only going to take a few minutes, both princesses needed to be there and Celestia was fairly infamous for falling asleep once the moon was up, now that it was no longer her duty to do so.

They arrived at the throne room and bowed deeply to both Princesses, who were awaiting them on their thrones.

"Twilight Sparkle," Celestia began, "how good it is to see you again, and for once not under dire circumstances." Celestia chuckled at this along with the rest of the ponies in the room. "As I understand it you've managed to complete the spell for teleporting the Elements?"

"I have, Princess." Twilight replied.

Celestia beamed back at her student. "May we see it?"

Twilight nodded and lit up her horn in preparation for the spell. Mystic runes began to float around her friends and herself. She felt the powers of the Elements through her friends and could see that they were beginning to materialize. Then things went wrong. She could still feel the force of her spell bringing the Elements into the room, but there was another force she recognized. She could feel the form of energy that typically allowed teleportation.

NO! What did I do wrong!? she wondered as the magic surged and she felt her body breaking up into the energy that would allow her to rapidly travel vast distances. Darkness overcame her as the rest of her body vanished with a poof.

After a few moments of darkness, Twilight felt herself reforming. However, the spell had taken so much out of her that as soon as she had materialized, she began to black out. The last thing she could remember before falling onto the cold, hard ground was the sound of metal moving against the ground and then nothing.

Author's Note:

I am now the new author's of this story I hope I do a good job.
the last author's was Lord Frigus.