• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 572 Views, 2 Comments

Mane 6: The Next Generation - Dark Nightshade



Being the daughter of a superhero isnt easy, Aurora Estrella can tell you that. But when her mother and her new friends mothers are in trouble, will she and her friends step up and don the masks to protect the ones they love?

  • ...
2
 2
 572

The Element of Loyalty

Iris walked home, thinking about the new girl, Aurora.

Why does Aurora seem familiar? She seems to be like Twilight though, since she's dyed her hair like her and is smart. What a minute, maybe she's the daughter of Twilight! Actually, I don't doubt it. Both were eggheads, and both have that streak in their hair. She turned and saw her house. It was above a successful gym that Rainbow Dash owned, and the gym was pretty popular. She entered the gym and turned towards the stairs that led to their home. As she walked up, she could hear punches being thrown. Mom must be training again. Rainbow Dash would often be training for something when Iris came home, not that she minded. But then she started hearing yelling.

"Mom? Are you ok?" Iris asked.

"Yes! This guy is going down!" she yelled.

"What guy?" Iris asked as she opened the door to her mom's room. What she saw answered her question. Rainbow Dash was punching a guy in some kind of costume that looked like it was made of different body parts of various mythical animals.

"You hired a guy to box with?" Iris asked.

"Nope! This was completely unexpected!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Why is he in that ridiculous costume?" Iris asked.

"This is not a costume!" he yelled. "Ah, screw this!" he said as he snapped his fingers and he and Rainbow Dash disappeared.

"What the? What, is this some kind of prank that you and Pinkie set up?" Iris asked aloud. Maybe one of these switches are supposed to make holograms, she thought as she started flicking switches. As she hit one of them, the floor started moving, and a glass container started rising. The container had a costume different shades of blue, had a cool helmet, and had a crystal red lightning bolt.

"Wow. What is this?" Iris asked aloud.

"Did you just call me 'what'?!" a female sounding voice yelled. The voice seemed to be coming from the costume.

"Um, what are you?" asked Iris.

"Are you Iris?" asked the voice.

"Yes. Why? How do you know my name?" Iris asked.

"Your mom has told me a lot about you," the voice said.

"Wait, you know my mom?" asked Iris.

"Yes! I'm Loyalty!" Loyalty said.

"Oh wow, really? I actually expected a bit more," Iris said.

"Really? Whatever. Oh, wait, I'm getting a transmission from some of the others!" Loyalty said.

"What?" Iris asked when Loyalty started talking to what appeared to be no one.

"Who are you talking to?" Iris asked.

"Hang on a second. Iris, I'm talking to some of the others!" Loyalty said.

"What others?" Iris asked.

"The other Elements of Harmony! I would advise you start getting changed. Wait, where's Honesty and Generosity?" Loyalty asked as Iris started taking her clothes off.

"Oh. Ok, I'll put her on know," Loyalty said as she projected the others on to the wall.

"Hi Iris!" Cherri called, snickering a little bit. "Laughter, can you take a photo?"

"Yes," another voice snickering as well.

"Wait you can see me?" Iris asked.

"Yes," said Loyalty. Iris screamed.

"Not yet!" she yelled at Loyalty.

"Ok! I'll turn it off! You'll be able to see them again when you put on the helmet," said Loyalty. Iris quickly put the costume on, just in case Loyalty decided to project the others again. When she put the helmet on, she asked Cherri "Did you actually get a picture of that?"

"Yes. Don't worry, I'm not going to use it to blackmail you or anything. By the way, nice boobs," Cherri said.

"Ok, You better not! So, what exactly's happening? This is all a prank that Pinkie has planned, right?" Iris asked.

"No, she would have told me if she was planning to prank us," Cherri said.

"So, is Iris going to need to train?" asked a voice.

"Who was that?" asked Iris.

"Magic. So, is she?" asked Magic.

"She's probably going to need a bit of training," Loyalty.

"So wait, all the costumes have personalities?" Iris asked.

"Technically, it's the stones above the crotch that are alive," said Magic.

"Oh. That makes some sense," said Iris. "So, training for what?"

"The powers that come with these costumes," said the voice that had spoken with Cherri, the one called Laughter.

"These things have powers?" asked Iris.

"Of course!" said Magic.

"Well then, lets get started!" said Iris excitedly.

Author's Note:

Honesty is up next.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment