• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 572 Views, 2 Comments

Mane 6: The Next Generation - Dark Nightshade



Being the daughter of a superhero isnt easy, Aurora Estrella can tell you that. But when her mother and her new friends mothers are in trouble, will she and her friends step up and don the masks to protect the ones they love?

  • ...
2
 2
 572

The Element of Laughter

Cheri bounced back to Sugarcube Corner. She was going to need to throw a party for the new girl, Aurora, and another party for the fact that all of the kids of the original Elements of Harmony were going to the same school. She was going to need a lot of supplies and she needed to get it all prepared soon, and if she took to long, then Aurora would no longer be considered as a "new" student. She opened the door and entered.

"Hey mom, I'm home!" she yelled. There was some movement behind the counter, and what sounded like whispering. Suddenly, Pinkie's head popped up from behind it.

"Hey Cheri!" she said.

"Is there someone else behind the counter? Oh god, you're not having sex with a customer again, are you?" Cheri gasped. Pinkie started blushing.

"No! And it wasn't like that!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, that's what you always say. Anyway, is there someone behind the counter? I'm pretty sure I heard whispering," Cheri said. Suddenly, there was a flash of bright light, and a centaur with weird horns and a beard appeared in front of Cheri holding Pinkie.

"Oh my god, he's so cute!" Cheri screamed.

"What?!?! I AM NOT CUTE! I am the bringer of destruction!" he yelled.

"Do you have a name, 'bringer of destruction'?" Cheri giggled.

"I am Tirek! I am your destruction!" Tirek yelled. There was another flash of light, and he disappeared.

"Wow, that escalated quickly," Cheri said. She turned to the stairs and stared at them.

"I feel like I should go to mom's room and flip a switch," she said. So thats exactly what she did. When the switch was flipped, a section of the floor retracted, and a metal container started rising. The suit that it had inside was pink and blue, and had a blue stone that looked like a ballon just above the crotch.

"Who's there? What happened?" a female sounding voice that came from the suit asked.

"Oh wow, you can talk?" Pinkie asked.

"Of course I can! I'm magic!" it said.

"Wait a minute, you're Laughter, aren't you?" Cheri asked.

"Um, yes, actually. How did you know that?" Laughter asked.

"I think I've heard mom talking to you," Cheri said.

"Wait, 'mom'? You're Cheri?" Laughter asked.

"Yes. Has mom told you about me?" Cheri asked.

"Yes, she has told me quiet a bit about you. We could go places with our pranking and various other skills," Laughter said. "Anyway, you should probably put the suit on, ok? I can tell that Pinkie has been kidnapped, and isn't here. However, some kind of powerful magic is stopping me from telling where she is."

"You can do that?" Cheri asked as she started taking her clothes off.

"Yes. Oh wait, I'm getting a message from Magic and Kindness," Laughter said as Cheri put the helmet on. A picture appeared in the top right corner of the googles.

"Aurora? Faith? Wait, have both of your moms been kidnapped to?" Cheri asked as she started posting on the rest of the suit.

"Um, yes actually. I'm guessing the same has happened with you too, right?" Aurora asked.

"Yep!" Cheri said.

"So, what do you guys need? Where are you?" Laughter asked.

We're still at the houses where we were hidden. Currently the girls are training, and you should do that to," Magic said.

"Wait who was that?" Cheri asked.

"Each suit has a personality. You saw that stone that's just above the crotch, right? That's us. However, we can commandeer the suit if you fall unconscious or if you start misusing the suit," Friendship said.

"Oh, ok, that makes sense. So, training, huh? Is there a training room or something like that?" Cheri asked.

"Yes, let me show you," Laughter said as she started commandeering the suit.

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I have been suffering from writers block. If anyone wants, you could probably help me write this if you want. By the way, Loyalty is up next.