• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 1,837 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls- Aria's Destiny - TheFriendshipKingdom



What would happen if Aria Blaze WAS Starlight Glimmer? What if she returned to Equestria and made everypony equal? Well then this story will answer your question! Watch as the Mane 7, Adagio Dazzle, and Sonata Dusk come together to bring back Aria!

  • ...
8
 12
 1,837

Chapter 4: The Alternate Cutie Map Part 2

“I'm curious – how did the subject of the vault come up?” she asked wondering.

“Oh, some ponies were telling us how much they missed their cutie marks, and—” before Pinkie Pie was about to finish telling the truth, Twilight interrupted her.

“Pinkie!” she said giving her a look.

“Oops!” said Pinkie with embarrassment.

“Were they?” Starlight gasped, “Well, it seems you inspire all sorts of free thinking, don't you?” She started glaring at Adagio and Sonata.

Rarity laughed nervously, “Well, w-we certainly didn't intend to cause any disruptions to your charming little_”

“Good.” said Starlight interrupting Rarity, “Let's just make sure of that, shall we?”

Suddenly, more creepy smiling ponies begin to crowd around then, it was a trap!

“It's a trap!” Twilight gasped in shock. When she, Sunset Shimmer, Adagio, and Sonata were about to run to Starlight to stop her, but then she used her magic staff to zap them, about to remove their cutie marks. Starlight had an evil smirk on her face.

Their cutie marks began to peel off of them, the four groaned in pain, and then the cutie marks finally came off, giving them equal sign ones. Starlight then puts their cutie marks in the vault.

Starlight did the same thing with the rest, removed their cutie marks with the staff and placed them in the vault. The gang was depressed that they lost their cutie marks, their special talents.

“Aw. I don't blame you for what you tried to do here today.” said Starlight walking up to the gang, “You've spent your whole lives thinking those marks are a good thing.”

“Give them back!” Adagio demanded with anger.

“Well, now you can spend the rest of your lives here with us!” said Starlight, “And we'll teach you just how much better life can be without your cutie marks!” She put the staff back where it was and smirked at Adagio and Sonata.

“Who’s ‘the worst’ now? Adagio and Sonata!” she said glaring at them.

“So it is Aria!” Adagio whispered to herself in shock.


Meanwhile, the Mane 10 got locked inside one of the village houses as unwilling permanent residents. Aria Blaze was talking on the speaker.

“In sameness, there is peace. Exceptionalism is a lie.” she said on the loud speaker. Rainbow Dash was pounding on the door so that the Mane 10 can escape.

“Free yourself from your cutie mark. Choose equality as your special talent.”Aria continued, Rainbow Dash tried pounding harder, but it was no use. Without her cutie mark, her special talent, she can’t break the door open with her strength.

“Difference is frustration. To excel is to fail.” said Aria as she finished her speech. Pinkie Pie was reading a book with all the pages as equal signs.

“Hey, this is pretty good!” she said as she flipped the pages, Sonata Dusk walked up to her and saw the pages.

“Hey, you’re right. It is!” she smiled.

Twilight Sparkle was pacing around the room, trying to think of a way to escape.

“Ugh, we've gotta find a way out of here!” she said with a worried tone, “ I can't take much more of that voice!”

“I still can’t believe that Aria betrayed us like that.” said Adagio Dazzle, “I thought she was our band mate.”

“We shouldn’t of treated her like we did.” Sonata sighed shamefully.

“Oh, this is horrible!” said Rarity as she began to cry, tears were running down her face, ruining her eye shadow. Fluttershy and Aurora Moonlight went up to Rarity to cheer her up.

“There, there, Rarity... It's not so bad...” said Fluttershy trying to make the sad unicorn feel better.

“Yes, it is!” said Rarity as she pointed out the raggy curtains, “Look at those drapes! I have no idea if they're tacky or not!

“Well, I think they're nice.” said Aurora who also tried to cheer up Rarity. Her equal sign cutie mark glowed, she began to cry even more.

“So do I!” she burst into tears, Adagio hugged Rarity, feeling bad for her. Fluttershy saw a red bird near the window, and decided to ask it for help.

“Oh, thank goodness! Can you help us, little birdie?” she asked with joy to the bird, her equal sign cutie mark glowed, and she couldn’t do her talent of communicating with animals.

“Go on, now! Fly away and get us help!” she told the bird, the bird didn’t understand her, so it flew away.

“Oh, even tweets don't make sense any more!” said Fluttershy.

Applejack tried to buck the door open, but it was impossible.

“This door's shut tighter than a... summer of...” she couldn’t make countryisms anymore, her equal sign mark glowed.

“...uh, piglets in... shoot! I can't even make countryisms no more!” she said with disappointment.

“I don't know! Maybe it'll be super fun to be all the same!” Pinkie Pie suggested happily, her equal sign cutie mark glowed, and she couldn’t think of happy thoughts.

“Sort of. More pleasant than fun, I guess...” she said with a moody expression.

“Something odd about that staff.” said Twilight, “I haven't studied Eastern unicorns as much as I should have, but I'm pretty sure Meadowbrook only had eight magical items, not nine. And I don't remember any of them being a staff.” Aria only found the staff in the desert, and it was not one of Meadowbrook’s magical items.

“Well, it looks like you'll have plenty of time to try to think about it.” said Applejack as she lied down with her hat over her head.


Two days passed. Then, Sunset Shimmer finally thought of an idea.

“I've got it!” she said with joy, the others got surprised.

“I know how we can get out!”

Rainbow Dash sighed, “Forget it, Sunset. This door’s not opening.”

“And I'm afraid the windows are much too small for escape.” said Rarity.

“But there is a third way.” said Sunset Shimmer.

“Of course!” said a joyful Pinkie Pie, “Eventually the wind and the weather will wear down the walls until they start to crumble! Then all we have to do is wait for a big enough hole to form and we can just walk out! It's the perfect plan!” Her equal sign cutie mark glowed again. “I guess.” she said with gloom.

“We don't actually have to escape. They'll just let us out when they think we've accepted their philosophy!” Sunset Shimmer explained.

“But they're never gonna believe we switched over in just one night.” said Applejack.

“There's two of us they might believe.” said Sunset Shimmer as she and the others looked at Fluttershy and Aurora with smirks on their faces.

“Oh! Us?!” said Fluttershy with a timid, surprised tone.

“You two have been saying how great this place is since we got here!” said an annoyed Rainbow Dash.

“But that's because everypony's so nice and their village is so pretty, and, and...” said Aurora who was also kind of nervous.

“Oh, you're right. They probably would believe us. I hate to lie to them.” said Fluttershy.

“Yeah, they've been so welcoming and friendly... aside from locking us in here and trying to brainwash us into abandoning the things that make us special...” said Aurora.

“We’ll do it.” said Fluttershy.

“Count me in.” said Adagio as she walked up to Fluttershy and Aurora.

“Wait. You’re joining them?” asked Sonata.

“Of course, I want to make it up to you for being rude to the villagers.” answered Adagio, she was starting to lighten up.

“Oh it’s okay, Adagio. They may be different, but they’re still kind hearted, even if they are strange. And those ponies need our help. Besides, you HAVE changed after all.” said Fluttershy with a smile as she hugged Adagio, she smiled as she hugged back.

“I know, it’s just that I’m new to this whole friendship thing, and I know that I have a lot to learn.” said Adagio.

“We’ll teach you everything about it.” smiled Fluttershy.

“Woo-hoo!” Pinkie Pie shouted with joy, but then became glum again. “I mean, cool.”

“But what do we do once we’re out?” asked Aurora.

“You've gotta find a way to get our cutie marks back.” answered Twilight. Fluttershy gulped nervously.

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy. We’re here for you.” said Adagio.

“Thanks, you two.” said Fluttershy smiling.


Aria then talks over the loud speaker.

“Oh, good morning!” she said, she then walks into the house. “I trust you had a pleasant night?” She was about to lead then to the door, “This way, please. There are some friends who'd like to see you.” As they all walked out the door, there was a crowd of ponies gathering around.

“Gather round, friends, gather round!” called Aria, “We've come to ask if any of you are ready to join us! There are so many friends to be made once you realize you don't need your cutie marks or the talents that come with them.”

“We have a welcome ceremony for new friends!” said Double Diamond, “The whole village joins together to build you your own cottage—” Before he could finish, Rainbow Dash interrupted him.

“Not interested! You may have them now, but we're going to get our cutie marks back!” she said angrily.

“Y'all don't understand, do ya? You can't force nopony to be friends! It don't work like that!” said Applejack.

“Please, join us!” said a male pony.

“We love new friends!” said a female pony.

“It's all right, everypony.” said Aria, “This is a perfectly normal part of the equalization process for those who haven't... quite seen the light yet. We'll try again tomorrow once you've had a bit more time to consider our philosophy!”

The others were sent back into the house, except for Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio.

“I’d like to join!” said Fluttershy.

“So do we.” said Aurora and Adagio.

The ponies started chattering, they were happy that Fluttershy, Adagio, and Aurora were going to join them. The other Mane 10 were in fake shock.

“Fluttershy, Adagio, Aurora! How could you?!” said Twilight trying to sound surprised.

“If giving up our cutie marks means we get to stay in this lovely village with these lovely ponies, then we'll do it.” said Aurora. As the others walked in the house Sunset Shimmer winked at them for starting the plan right. And the door closes.

“We have three new friends, everypony!” said Aria with joy.

The other ponies walked up to the unicorn, pegasus, and pony-siren with happiness that they decided to ‘join’ them.
“Now, there's one more order of business. It seems some in our midst might be... dissatisfied with the village life!” said Aria with shock. The other ponies gasped.

“Unfortunately, it's all too true, my friends!” she said, she then walks up to Adagio.

“Will you kindly tell us the names of those friends who so desperately miss their cutie marks that they would sneak around in the shadows talking to strangers about it? Just so we can be sure your intentions are indeed pure.” Aria said to Adagio, she gulped nervously.

“Um, we don't know who they were.” Aurora lied, “Um, we’re sorry. We don't know your names and faces yet.”

“Nonsense!” said Aria, “Obviously these ponies must have asked you directly. Kindly point them out!” She then pointed out Party Favor, Sugar Belle, and Night Glider. Then, Party Favor finally spoke up.

“It was me!” he said as the ponies looked at him. “It was only me! But I only wanted it back for a little while!” Aria walked up to him.

“And you're quite certain it was only you?” she said smirking.

“I just wanted to remember what it was like.” answered Party Favor.

“And no thought to the pain you'd cause your friends. Such selfishness.” said Aria with fake disappointment as she sent Party Favor to the house.

“I'm sorry, everypony! I never wanted to leave the village! I love all of—” The door then closes before he could finish. Sugar Belle and Night Glider were surprised that Party Favor was sent into the house.

While he was in with the other Mane 10, he was disappointed that he betrayed his town. Suddenly, a unicorn pony came out of a door from a room of the house. She had a periwinkle colored mane and tail (her mane was short), her coat was periwinkle too, but much lighter. She also had fuchsia eyes, thick cyan glasses, and her cutie mark was also an equal sign as well. She was very gloomy as well as Party Favor was when he was sent in here.

“Welcome.” said the pony very depressed, looking at the Mane 7 (Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio aren’t here anyway).

“You ended up here too?” asked Twilight.

“Yes.” answered the pony, “My name is Periwinkle Moonstone.”

“Nice to meet you, Periwinkle.” said Sunset Shimmer. “I’m Sunset Shimmer. And this is Sonata Dusk, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Twilight Sparkle. The Princess of Friendship.” Twilight grinned again.

“Wow, I didn’t know that you were a princess.” said Periwinkle with amazement.

“Well, I am.” Twilight smiled.

“You lost your cutie marks too?” Periwinkle asked, since she did see equal signs as their cutie marks.

“Yeah.” said Rainbow Dash, “Three of our friends named Fluttershy, Aurora Moonlight, and Adagio Dazzle are gonna help us bring them back.”

“Wonderful!” said Periwinkle happily.

“How long have you all been stuck without your cutie marks?” asked Sunset Shimmer.

“Three days ago.” answered Party Favor.

“Yeah, Starlight Glimmer was new to the village, and started the philosophy.” said Periwinkle.

The Mane 7 got surprised, the Battle of The Bands from the human world was three days ago, the day when Aria went back to Equestria!

“Are you new here?” asked Periwinkle.

The Mane 7 nodded.

“They came from a different part of Equestria.” answered Party Favor.

“Yes.” nodded Twilight, she then explained all about how she became a princess, how she experienced the human world, who the Dazzlings were, who ‘Starlight Glimmer’ really was, and how they got here and lost their cutie marks.
Periwinkle and Party Favor were surprised after hearing about all of this, that Starlight Glimmer was actually Aria Blaze.

“I never knew that Starlight…I mean…Aria was a siren.” said Periwinkle.

“Neither did I.” said Party Favor.

“She was a siren, along with me and Adagio.” said Sonata.

“Wow.” said Periwinkle. “When we lost our cutie marks, Aria did a spell on everypony so that we could be brainwashed and like the philosophy. Everypony except me, since I escaped from the spell. I told her that I didn’t like the idea of giving up my cutie mark, and she sent me in here.”

The Mane 7 felt bad for Periwinkle, she was the only villager who wanted her cutie mark back, along with Party Favor.

“What was your special talent?” he asked as he walked up to her.

“Science, biology, and chemistry, physics, etc.” Periwinkle answered.

“I like that talent, Peri.” Party Favor smiled.

“Peri?” asked Periwinkle, it was the nickname Party Favor wanted to give her.

“Just a nickname I wanted to give you.” said Party Favor.

”Oh, well. Thanks.” Periwinkle smiled.

“Name’s Party Favor by the way.” said Party Favor introducing himself to the unicorn.

“It’s nice to meet you, I see you a lot here in the village.” said Periwinkle.

“So do I, with you.” said Party Favor, “I really miss having my special talent.”

“Me too.” said Periwinkle.

“What was I thinking?” sighed Party Favor, “I can't believe I even considered asking for my cutie mark back.”

“Don't worry.” said Rainbow Dash, “Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio will have us out of here in no time!”

"Didn't you see what just happened out there?!” Party Favor cried with fear, “Your friend has accepted our way! You will all accept our way! It's only a matter of time!” He then went to another side of the room and sat down with depression and had tears running down his face from his eyes, Periwinkle came up to him to cheer him up.

“I’m really sorry for what happened out there.” she said.

“It’s alright, I deserved it.” said Party favor as he sobbed, Peri hugged him.

“This guy's a barrel of laughs.” said Rainbow Dash sarcastically.

“Laughs don't come in barrels. They come from inside you as your body's response to delight.” said Pinkie Pie flatly, the others looked at her.

"So what are we gonna do while Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio are out there lookin' for our.” said Applejack who was about to whisper the word, “Cutie marks?”

“We have to stay as positive as we can.” said Sunset Shimmer.

"Yeah, if Party Favor sees how much we really do like each other, even though we're all different, maybe we can use him to spread our message to the rest of the village.” explained Twilight. Then, Aria started talking on the loudspeaker.

“To excel is to fail.” she said on the speaker.

“Let's hope they don't convert any of us first.” said Rarity worriedly as Aria continued.


Meanwhile, ponies were greeting Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio.

“Welcome!” said a mare.

“Welcome!” said another mare.

“Welcome!” said a stallion.

“Gosh, Fluttershy and Aurora were right. You really are the nicest ponies I've ever met.” said Adagio who blushed. Fluttershy and Aurora smiled at her.

“Come.” said Aria walking up to the pegasus, unicorn, and siren. “All new friends stay with me until their cottage is completed.” She then lead them to her house.

“Let's get you settled, and then you can enjoy all that our little village has to offer.” said Aria, Sugar Belle and Night Glider smiled nervously and waved at the three. They nervously smiled too, and Aria had a smirk on her face once they got inside.


Later at night, Fluttershy, Adagio, and Aurora came out of the chimney coughing out dust. Ready to get back their cutie marks. They shaked all around to get all of the dust out of them.

“Alright.” said Aurora about to explain the plan, “We just need to sneak through the dark up to the cave with the magical staff and get the cutie marks back.”

"Okay, you're doing great, girls. The cave's gotta be close now...” said Fluttershy as they began walking. Just kidding, they’re not even going anywhere since Fluttershy’s FAKE walking! :pinkiecrazy:

“We’re not even going anywhere.” said an annoyed Adagio.

“Excellent work, Double Diamond.” said the voice of Starlight Glimmer, the three looked down to see what was going on, without getting spotted. Double Diamond brought a box with the Mane 10’s cutie marks in little jars, including Periwinkle’s.

“Of course, but I don't understand why you wanted me to bring them here. Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio are one of us now. Surely they can be trusted.” he said curiously as Aria lifted up the box with her magic into her house, Double Diamond followed her. The girls went down to a window to see what was going on inside.

“This one belongs to a princess.” said Aria picking up Twilight’s cutie mark with her magic, “It could be very important to our cause.” Fluttershy got frightened.

“But if Twilight Sparkle becomes our friend, then why do we care about this old cutie mark?” asked Double Diamond.
I just want to keep them close until everything is... settled.” said Aria with a smirk. “You may go, Double Diamond.” Double Diamond then headed out, the girls hided so that he couldn’t see them. Once he left, they came back to the window. How will they get their cutie marks back now?

“Oh no. How are we ever going to get the cutie marks back now?” said Aurora worriedly. They then heard an “ow!” from upstairs, so Adagio and Fluttershy flew up to go check it out.

“Tell me what’s going on over there.” said Aurora.

“We will.” answered Adagio.

It appears that Aria tripped on a bucket of water, and she got all wet.

“Ugh! Starlight, you clumsy fool!” she said to herself angrily, she went to get a towel to dry herself up. When she was finally done, her cutie mark showed (the one from Aurora’s spell). It started to peel off and it exposed her real cutie mark which was a purple star with a black swirl behind it. The two were in shock to find out that Aria’s equal signed cutie mark was fake. She then threw away the paper cutie mark, and added some makeup to make her equal signed cutie mark. She then looked out the window to see if she was being spied on, Fluttershy and Adagio flew back down to Aurora so they couldn’t get caught.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Aria's equal sign cutie mark is fake!” whispered Adagio in shock. Aurora then got shocked as well.

“She lied?!” she whispered in shock.

“We’ve got to do something about this!” whispered Fluttershy.


The next day, everypony gathered around again, and the rest of the Mane 10 came out of the house. Aria was about to announce something to the ponies.

“I've got a good feeling about today!” she said joyfully, the Mane 10 felt gloomy.

“So, do any of you have anything you'd like to say?” Aria asked the gang, they still looked very gloomy.

“Aw, pity. Well, let's try this again tomorrow, shall we?” she said as they were sent back to the house again.

“No new friends today, I'm afraid!” said Aria. Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio had to think of a way to stop them from getting their friends locked back inside. Then, Adagio thought of an idea.

“Wait! I'd like to lock them in.” she announced to the ponies, Aria was surprised.

“Marvelous, Adagio! That's the spirit!” she said happily, she then saw Party Favor and Periwinkle.

“Party Favor, will you join us, please?” Aria asked suspiciously. Party Favor then ran to her with excitement while the gang walks into the house. He actually wanted to join again.

“I'm sorry, Starlight! I'm sorry, everypony! I've seen the error of my ways! I never want to look at my cutie mark again!” he apologized, Peri was in shock from what she just saw.

“It seems there's cause for celebration after all!” said a happy Aria.

“Hooray!” cheered the ponies with joy.

“Party Favor! How could you?” said Peri in shock and fear.

“They tried to break me!” said Party Favor, “They wouldn't stop talking about how different they are, and that somehow makes their friendship stronger!”

“It does, and that’s no need to be equal!” said Peri.

“But I didn't listen! I knew what they were up to, and I didn't listen!” said Party Favor now back in their group. Tears were filling up Peri’s eyes and running down her face, she took her glasses off to wipe them off with her hoof.

“Well done, Party Favor! We welcome you back with open hooves!” said Aria joyfully, “And I believe Periwinkle still needs time as well.” She gave Peri a look.

“Um, Starlight?” said Aurora, “I think we might have three more friends joining us today.” Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and Sonata then walked out of the house nervously. The ponies gasped with amazement.

“Is this true?” Aria asked suspiciously.

“I-I think so.” answered Sonata.

“But we just want to be sure. If we agree to leave our cutie marks in the vault, we'll really be happier?” asked Sunset Shimmer.

“Just look around! Equality has given us more happiness than you've ever known!” said Aria.

“And you wouldn't let us just live here in the village with our old cutie marks?” asked Twilight looking at her new cutie mark.

“Out of the question. A pony with a different cutie mark in our midst would destroy our entire philosophy.” said Aria, “We are all equal here!” The crowd muttered.

“Then how do you explain this?!” Adagio snapped as she and Fluttershy were up and the air, as they dumped a bucket of water on Starlight, which she backed away from.

“I knew you couldn't be trusted!” Aria said angrily, a water drop was on her cutie mark, and it rinsed out a bit of the make up, exposing her real cutie mark, Party Favor took off his cloak to get rid of the make up to see Aria’s real cutie mark.

“No! Get away!’ she begged as she stepped away from the cloak, everypony saw her real cutie mark and gasped in shock. She tried to cover it up with her tail.

“Wha... What are you looking at?!” she said nervously, “They're the problem, not me!” She glared at the Mane 10.

“How could you?” said Party Favor in shock.

“You said cutie marks were evil! You said special talents led to pain and heartache!” said a shocked Double Diamond.

“They do! Don't you see?! Look at them!” Aria said pointing at the mane 10.

“Then why?” asked Sugar Belle as she walked up to Aria, “Why did you take ours and not give up your own?”

“I... I had to, you fools!” Aria snapped, “How could I collect your cutie marks without my magic?!”

“But the staff has all the magic we need!” said Night Glider.

“The staff is a piece of wood I found in the desert!” said Aria, “It's my magic that makes all this possible! You'd all still be living your miserable lives thinking you're better than everypony else if it weren't for my magical abilities!” She was about to reveal her true identity.

“I brought you friendship! I brought you equality! I CREATED HARMONY!” she yelled at the villagers.

“You lied to us!” said Double Diamond angrily, the other ponies were angry too.

“So what? E-Everything else I said is true! The only way to be happy is if we're all equal!” said Aria nervously.

“Except for you!” said Peri firmly. Aria threatened to use her magic on Peri, but Twilight stopped her.

“Everypony has unique talents and gifts, and when we share them with each other, that's how rea—” Before Periwinkle could finish, Aria interrupted her.
“QUIET!” she yelled, Peri was frightened.

“You can't have a cutie mark, Starlight! Either we're all equal, or none of us are!” said Sugar Belle.

“The name’s not Starlight!” yelled Aria, “It’s Aria Blaze!” She then uses her magic to push everypony away, and then ran into her house.

“Come on! Let's get our cutie marks back!” Double Diamond shouted with joy, the crowd cheered and ran all the way to the cave to get back their cutie marks.

“Come on! Let's go get our cutie marks!” cheered Rainbow Dash.

“Our cutie marks aren't in the vault!” said Fluttershy.

“Yeah, they're in there with her!” said Aurora pointed at Aria’s cottage.


When the villagers arrived at the vault, they were banging on it to break it so they can get their cutie marks back.

“Stand back, everypony!” shouted Double Diamond as he ran up and threw the staff into the wall, causing it to break and setting free the cutie marks. All of the villagers got their cutie marks back, and were happy to have their special talents again. They ran out of the cave to go find Aria. The Mane 10 saw the cutie marks coming back, and were amazed.

“Even without my cutie mark, I can tell this is beautiful!” said Rarity joyfully. Aria looked out the window inside her house.

“They think they can come to this village and ruin my plan?” she said angrily, “Let's see how they like spending the rest of their lives without their precious cutie marks!” She then lifted up her bed, showing a basement underneath. She runs inside, taking the cutie marks with her.


The Mane 10 were trying to get inside the house to get back their cutie marks. Then, they heard a whistle. They realized that it was Night Glider.

“Stand back, everypony!” she shouted as she flew down and knocked down the door. Sugar Belle, Party Favor, Double Diamond, Periwinkle, and the Mane 10 ran inside and searched for her cutie marks. When Fluttershy, Aurora, and Adagio went upstairs to where the cutie marks were, they realized that they were gone!

“They're gone! They were right over there!” said Fluttershy pointing at the dresser where the cutie marks were. Then, they spotted the door that lead them to the basement. They all walked inside to see if they were there. Leading them to a road to the snowy mountains.

“Look!” shouted Rainbow Dash pointing at where she might have seen Aria. Party Favor’s special talent was making things out of balloons, so me made binoculars to see where Aria is.

“She's headed for the pass!” he said in shock, Aria was about to go through the mountains.

“If she makes it into those mountains, we'll never find her!” said Party Favor, Pinkie Pie tried out the binoculars, and liked them.

“These are amazing!” she said looking around with them, she handed them to Sonata, who also liked them.

“You’re right, these are amazing!” she said as well.

“There's a whole network of caves up there! Your cutie marks will be gone forever!” said Sugar Belle in fear.

“Then let’s get moving, y’all!” said Applejack as everypony ran to the mountains. The mane 10 were going slower than everypony else, which annoyed Rainbow Dash.

“Oh, come on!” she said with an annoyed tone.

The ponies chased Aria as fast as possible to get back the Mane 10’s cutie marks.

“Are you all so willing to give up everything because of these strangers?!” yelled Aria as she ran. She uses her magic to make snow fall on Night Glider.

“We gave up everything for you, because we thought you were our friend!” yelled Sugar Belle. The Mane 10 were ahead of everypony else.

“I can't believe we have to count on these other ponies to save our cutie marks!” said rainbow Dash who was very annoyed.

“If we hadn't come here to help them, they'd still be living under her rules!” said Sunset Shimmer, “Now it's their turn to help us!”

“And I know they can do it!” said Adagio happily.

“That’s the spirit, Adagio!” said Fluttershy joyfully.

The villagers kept on chasing her and chasing her. Sugar Belle’s special talent was baking, so with her unicorn magic, she uses some snow to make a pie.

“My newest recipe– snow pie!” she said as she threw the snow pie at Aria. Causing the barrel to break, and making the cutie marks fall off of the road. Aria uses her magic to lift them back up so the jars wouldn’t break and set free the cutie marks. Once she went to the other side, she uses her magic to destroy the bridge so that the villagers wouldn’t cross.

Party Favor then uses some balloons to create a bridge for the ponies to cross, and it was a success! The ponies bounced across the bridge to go after Aria.

“She’s gonna get away!” shouted Rainbow Dash on top of a mountain with the Mane 10.

While chasing Aria, Double Diamond spots his old skis, he gasped with amazement.

“My old skis!” he said joyfully, "This is where I first met Starlight. I mean...Aria"

“Maybe you can reminisce another time! She's almost to the caves!” said Night Glider.

‘Feel like an air drop?” said Double Diamond, his special talent was skiing.

Aria was almost at the cave, until Double Diamond is seen skiing on the mountain next to the cave, causing snow to dump on Aria. The other ponies walked up to the pile of snow, and saw the jars drop and break. While the Mane 10 were walking, their cutie marks were back!

“Yee-haw! Finally, I can buck like a five-bit snake herder in an Appleloosa ranch house again!” said Applejack with joy, she even got her countryisms back too!

“And you got your countryisms back, too!” said Sonata.

The Mane 10 ran to where the ponies were, when they arrived, Aria came out of the snow pile, and saw the ponies. She started to do a spell on them, until Twilight stops it with a magic shield spell.

“Wh– I just studied that spell! How can you—” before Aria could finish, Twilight interrupted.

“I've studies magic before too! But what I didn't know then was that studying could only take me so far.” said Twilight walking up the Aria. “Each of my friends has taught me something different about myself! It was their unique gifts and passions and personalities that helped bring out the magic inside of me! I never would have learned that I represent the element of magic without these five!"

“And she certainly wouldn't be here to stop you now!” said Adagio, Aria rolled her eyes.

“Spare me your sentimental nonsense!” Aria yelled, “I gave these ponies real friendships they never could've had otherwise!”

“How do you know that?! You never even gave us a chance!” said Double Diamond, Aria then did a teleportation spell to go into the cave and escape.

‘She’s getting away!” shouted Rainbow Dash.

“We’ll never find her in there!” said Double Diamond.

“We just have to hope that when she's had a chance to think it over, she realizes that you all have taught her something.” said Adagio.

“It's you who have taught us something.” said Party Favor, “We all came to this village because we were searching for something missing from our lives. We thought Aria had given it to us, but now... now it seems it was in front of us all along. It's us!” Party Favor, Double Diamond, Sugar Belle, and Night Glider then came in for a group hug.

“Does that mean you'll stay in the village?” asked Sunset Shimmer.

“It's our home. I'm not going anywhere.” said Night Glider happily.

“Actually, I think I wanna move to where you’re from.” said Periwinkle.

“Really?” said Twilight, “You want to move to Ponyville with us?”

“Of course. I am gonna miss these ponies, but I think it’s time I move on.” said Periwinkle.

“Well, you can come with us later on once we leave.” said Sunset Shimmer.

“Really? Thank you!” answered Periwinkle as she was hugged by the Mane 10.

“Besides, this is a chance for all of us to get to know each other again for the very first time!” said Double Diamond.

“And I finally have a chance to bake something besides terrible muffins!” said Sugar Belle, everypony laughed with happiness.


The village then had a celebration party for the return of their destinies, everypony was having a great time!

“Now those are real smiles!” said Pinkie Pie.

“For realsies!” said Sonata.

Applejack then sees her cutie mark glowing, along with the rest. Including Peri’s!

“I’ll never get use to that.” she said.

“I think it’s divine.” said Rarity who was amused.

“Why is my cutie mark glowing?” asked Peri.

“Not sure.” answered Aurora.

“Does that mean that the map is calling us somewhere else?” asked Fluttershy.

“I have a feeling it means our work here is done.” Sunset smiled.

“I just hope Aria is okay, let’s us know the next time you see her Twilight.” said Adagio.

“Don’t worry, Adagio. We got everything under control.” said Twilight.

“I’m just glad this village isn’t creepy anymore like it use to be.” said Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow, don’t be so rude.” said Adagio playfully, the Mane 10 laughed as they all join in the party with the rest of the villagers.


Back at the castle, Adagio, Sonata, and Sunset were ready to go back to the human world.

“Aren’t you girls gonna stay here in Equestria?” asked Rarity.

“We’d love to stay, but I think the world where CHS is at is our new home.” said Sunset Shimmer.

“We know that our old home is here, but our new home is now in the human world.” said Sonata.

“Yeah, but we’ll miss you all very much.” said Adagio.

"But we'll visit sometime." Sonata nodded.

‘So will we.” said Rainbow Dash as everypony came together for a group hug.

“Bye girls!” said Adagio.

“Bye!” said the Mane 6 at the same time as Adagio, Sonata, and Sunset walk into the portal.

“Turns out they did learn from their past.” Fluttershy smiled, “Even Adagio.” The Mane 6 laughed together happily.


To be continued…in the season 5 finale!

Author's Note:

That's all for this chapter, the next chapter is my version of the season 5 finale (which will air soon).
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :duck:

Comments ( 5 )

Oh my god..... I think you may be onto something!:twilightoops:

6424806
Aria and Starlight Glimmer..... They might be one and the same!:twilightoops:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/198620/equestria-girls-fics i already add this story in this group at Aria Blaze/The Dazzlings folder

Login or register to comment