• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 1,837 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls- Aria's Destiny - TheFriendshipKingdom



What would happen if Aria Blaze WAS Starlight Glimmer? What if she returned to Equestria and made everypony equal? Well then this story will answer your question! Watch as the Mane 7, Adagio Dazzle, and Sonata Dusk come together to bring back Aria!

  • ...
8
 12
 1,837

Chapter 1: The Escape

After getting defeated by the Rainbooms and getting their pendants destroyed and are now unable to sing, the Dazzlings went to where the statue near Canterlot High was. They were ashamed, and felt bad for what they have done. They never experienced the magic of friendship before, but now they did.

"You know girls?" said Adagio Dazzle, the leader of the Dazzlings, "I feel like there should be another side of us." Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze looked at Adagio.

"I guess you're right." said Sonata, "A talent is not just for popularity, it's also for expressing yourself of who you are."


Aria Blaze was not listening, she was still upset after losing. She wanted to be a good leader and have some attention, but she felt unappreciated by Adagio and Sonata, and never got her chance. She thought of a plan of what she can do to get what she really wanted.

"Aria?" said Adagio calling the purple-haired girl's name, "Are you alright?" Aria looked up at them, she didn't know what to say, and didn't want Adagio and Sonata to know or be involved in her plan.

"I'm fine." she said to them, looking down, "I just need some time alone." Adagio and Sonata were wondering why she wanted to be alone. Is she mad? Or is she just depressed?

"Um, okay. Come back later." said Sonata as she and Adagio walked away.

Aria did not know what to do, as she tried to lean her elbow over the gateway to Equestria which she didn't realized that was finally open, her elbow went through it. She was surprised and couldn't believe it, the gateway is open, and she could go back to Equestria! It’s been awhile since she and her other Dazzling friends were banished to the human world from Equestria, but now she’s planning on going back. So she then stands up, takes a breath, looks around so that no one can find out, and then walks into the gateway.


When she went into the other side, she realizes that she was back in Equestria, but instead as a pony instead of a siren. She wondered why, probably because the Rainbooms defeated them through the music of friendship and destroy their gem pendants, breaking their spell on the school and rendering them unable to sing. So Aria is no longer a siren, if her friends were to come with her, they’d be ponies also as well. But Aria didn’t matter about them, she was in the throne room of Princess Twilight Sparkle’s castle, which she didn’t know about. After finding her way out of the castle without getting caught, she then travels around Equestria to start off her plan.

While traveling around Equestria, Aria then realized something, she can’t let anypony notice her, so she decided to put on a cloak and get some help from somepony. She bumps into a unicorn. She had a blonde wavy mane and tail with hot pink highlights, her coat was a light pink, and she had aqua blue eyes that are a bit similar to Fluttershy’s. Her cutie mark was a white spark of light with yellow and hot pink in the center of the light, and sparkles were surrounding it.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there.” Aria said to the pony.

“It is alright, any help you are needing?” the pony asked Aria. Aria wondered if she can actually help her without finding out who she really is, so she decides to ask her anyway.

“Do you know a spell that can change my voice, my hairstyle, make me into a unicorn, and create a fake cutie mark to cover my real one?” she asked her, the pony was wondering why she asked her this familiar question.

“Why do you need all of that?” the pony asked.

“Um, well. I need to disguise myself so that um…..” Aria tried to make something up so that the pony wouldn't find out about her plan, “Uhhh...so that.....my arch enemy doesn't see me.” she lied to the pony.

The pony decided to help Aria out, “Very well then, so what’s your name?”

Aria then flinched, she couldn’t tell her real name, so she had to think of a fake name.

“Umm….” said Aria trying to think of a name, then it came to her. “Starlight Glimmer.” She said to the pony.

“Starlight Glimmer?” the pony asked, Aria nodded her head.

“Oh well, nice to meet you Starlight.” said the pony with a smile, “My name is Aurora Moonlight.” The pony introduced herself to Aria. She started to lead Aria to her house.

“Follow me, I think I know how I can help you.” said Aurora as she lead Aria to her home.

When they arrived, Aurora lifted up a spell book with her unicorn magic, she flipped through the pages to find the spell, and she found one. She then backed away from Aria a bit to start the spell.

“Alright, ready?” Aurora asked her.

“Ready.” said Aria.

With her unicorn magic, a light blasts into Aria from the spell Aurora was casting on her. She then started to transform. After the transformation, she was different. Her hairstyle was different, her cutie mark with a purple and white star with two blue glimmering streams, and she was a unicorn. And her voice sounded different too.

“Wow, I look different. The same color, but I feel different.” said Aria with a different voice. “Thanks.” she said.

Aurora nodded with a smile, “Anytime, now be careful out there, you wouldn’t want to get into any trouble.” Aria winked at Aurora and was happy with her new look.

“Oh I will.” she said with a smirk on her face. She waved goodbye to Aurora as she walked out the door.

After hours of traveling and thinking about what her plan could be, she then spots a village of ponies. They were all happy and were getting along, there were no situations of anything. Everypony was enjoying their wonderful lives. Aria took a closer look at their cutie marks, and it came to her. It finally gave her an idea for her plan.
She then seeks a cave close to the village to start off her plan.

She used her new unicorn magic to create a magic wall. Then, she picks up a wooden staff that she found in the desert and uses her magic to make it have a special power. What is the power? You’ll have to find out eventually. She then finds some makeup, and uses it on her cutie mark to cover it up and make an equal sign on in.

“Perfect.” she said to herself, “Now all I need to do is give everypony my little reward of making them equal, and so I can be adored!” she said with an evil smile.

A reprise of Welcome To The Show started, Aria can actually sing again, but with a different voice. Once the music started, she started singing.



I will show them all
That I’m smart and tall
Once they’re all the same
I’ll get to have my fame!
I will be adored
Tell me that you want me
I won't be ignored
It's time for my reward
Now you need me
Come and heed me
Nothing’s gonna stop me now!



The song ended and Aria was about to go to the village. Now, everypony was going to be………..equal!

To be continued...

Author's Note:

So part 2 is next, it's an alternate ending of Rainbow Rocks.
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :pinkiehappy: