• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 2,956 Views, 21 Comments

The Lost guardian - Child of chaos



After being betrayed by the one he swore to protect. He was once needed by those whose froze him in the Crystal once again by the daughter of the one who froze him. What shall he do what is he going to do.

  • ...
6
 21
 2,956

What happens now

Fluttershy can't say she didn't know what going on she know she got kidnap by Isaac. But why is still beyond her knowledge and how come she not panicking is due that she is being carried by him as he ran impossible speed and is jumping move past the clouds on the sky. So panicking is not a option at the moment or else of she want to be drop. Then again he being gentle with her. He did say that he'll just want to keep her safe. But she didn't know who he was she saw him split into two and this one just took her to well who know saying I'm his. she look at the creature and she see his eyes are are crimson red but they look so lonely "excuse me" she try to get his attended he stop in the forest.

"Yes Fluttershy, how may I help you was I to rough I can be be more gentle with you if that was to much." He spoke as he try to be gentle putting her down. As if she was glass that she was so fragile that the wind might break her.

"Um, no but why are we heading off to? if you don't mind that is." she ask him looking at him. She honest don't know where he going. He just took her saying that now she his. Not that I mind. she thought to herself

"I was going to kept going until we get somewhere nice just to be there and hide out from me.
Was there somewhere you wish to go princess Fluttershy? You know that anything you want I will make happen my princess." he look at her and waiting. He look at her hoping that he can stay by her side. hoping that she will allow him to stay. He would do anything even give her this planet if she wanted it.

"Um no." Then she remember that she haven't seen her animals in the longest. "Well do you mind if we go to my house I haven't feed my animals in the longest do you mind taking me to house."

"Of course not," he pick his smile couldn't get any bigger then it was. He pick her up and held her for a while just they stood there,"um where do you live Princess Fluttershy?"

Other half

They were all heading to the train station but kept a close eye on the new party. He was look all the building and making little small take to the locals like Hello or how you today "This is so much different then the last time." then he look at all of them, "Wow you all even have the element hmm." he point to rainbow "loyalty right" then pinkie pie "Of course your laughter " then AppleJack,"honest" and Rarity, "Would take you as generosity now that is surprising," And Twilight, "Now your magic, but they seem to be a even greater power within you so much powerful than that little toy will ever give you."

"What do you mean" she ask him. Curious as to what he meant he spoke as if she was one of the strongest pony he meet.

"No wonder you want them to be close they are a great little bunch. But that make me wonder why is other me want the other one what is he thinking" he look to the sky as if it was going to answer him.

"What ever do you mean," Celestia ask him. looking at him Just what going on Luna do you remember father telling us this that he splits. she look at he sister hoping she get the message.

No sister, I'm still trying to understand myself he is so much different than his dream. Luna told her. she look at the Isaac hoping that he will just tell them what going on.

"Oh, you see he is only the side of us that any kind of good," he spoke in a neutral tone. "Hell if it was me we leave you all be dead no question about it."

"What do you mean good," she ask him with worry. Look at him with great worry think that he might be a threat. looking at Luna hoping she back her up in case.

"Oh you see he the half that kept your kind, well now I think about it all of this planet creature alive. " he said with a great smile. As if he could care less about what he said.

"What do you mean all of us alive?" she look at him, " does that mean something? is that a joke what do are you talking about?" she starting to panic her father never spoke of this.

"Oh you see we are two different parts of him he the part that has a heart while as you can see I could care less about what happen to you guys I will end all of you if I could." He spoke as if he was serious" But I can't do that if I do I will have to fight that idiot who love all the thing in this land, but still I don't want to get him piss." Celestia and Luna was tense both ready their attack just in case."Last time we fought I lost more then My own free life I lost an arm and both my legs nearly die, and we even created your larges ocean even. But he was so anger he didn't stop hell he nearly kill all the creature in his fit of rage. their were so many more creature on this land but he kill most of them and did then he created the moon." Luna pick on this now she know how it got there. "If that wasn't bad enough with that anger, bitterness, and hate can you guess what come with that?" He look at Luna knowing she knew.

"Dark magic," she knew too much about that first hand.

"Yes your correct." he said

"Wait you said you lost your arms and legs and beaten nearly to death." Rainbow ask him with a unbelieving voice.

"That's what I mean by my own free life he took it," he said looking at his own arm like he could believe it himself that he still alive. "He took me and just absorb me within him like he took me and kept me inside of him. Without even knowing it i was part of his hate in me i was his negative part of him but little to no power inside of me just his feelings." he look at all of them then a strange feeling came up. "Quick question where is the place that the kindness one feel so happy that the other me skip a heartbeat,"

Other side

"Well it seems the animals are fond of you." Fluttershy giggle she was watching Isaac sitting down all the animals are on him bird as a they sat on him the other lay down on him all of them seem to find him soothing and start to sleep around him.

When ever she giggle it make him feel as if he was flying. He wanted to make he giggle even more he want to make even more happen if a giggle make him feel like he was flying what would happen if she laughs. He want to see it.

Author's Note:

okay i know i took my time but im making this on my free time so i dont care
But like i say before any ideas you guys want to throw in there just tell me I see what i can do
until see what you guys later

Comments ( 7 )

Uhh.... What?.... The grammar went downhill fast... No offense meant

8471606
Do you know how to edit or anyone that can check my writing for me?
It will be a big help.

8471616
I don't personally. But there are groups that you can put this in to get an editor.

do the next chapter

10425965
thanks for enjoying this story im planing on getting back into the series so hopefully it will be out soon

This is actually a really good story, the only issue is the poor english of the earlier chapters. Im guessing the Author speaks english as a second language. If someone offered to help him clean up the english, this would be fantastic.

The Monk
“Come into my parlor, Ted. I have cookies!” -Reykan

8471616

Do you know how to edit or anyone that can check my writing for me?
It will be a big help.

I used to do editing, mainly for some of our German Authors. Unfortunately since my work schedule killed all my free time, I cant reliably do that. I would suggest that people volunteer to edit a single chapter and submit it to you as a private message to the Author. Thats how I started out in editing. You don't have to be perfect, just be able to fix the obvious issues.

Monk
"Yes, I will eat the Fear Turkey." -Illua

Login or register to comment