• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 2,956 Views, 21 Comments

The Lost guardian - Child of chaos



After being betrayed by the one he swore to protect. He was once needed by those whose froze him in the Crystal once again by the daughter of the one who froze him. What shall he do what is he going to do.

  • ...
6
 21
 2,956

Who is that?

In the Cave of Crystal

They all look at the creature that is trap inside the crystal prison. Celestia truly couldn't think of way to think of to free him. "Twilight what do you think how will set him free do you think we should us the elements or the our magic Twilight." As the princess look at her student.

"I believe we may have to go with the elements princess you told us that he created them right?" Twilight said thinking,"That means he has a connection with them if we can put them why he can feel it close then we may be able to help him get out."Twilight said thinking of the plan. The princess just look at Twilight Very impressive make me proud to be her teacher she going surpass even Starswirl one day. "and even me maybe." she whisper to herself. "Alright then lets get to work you six get ready and hit the crystal see if it set him free." All the element got together and then it shot it rays at the crystals.

They all look at it it was still there nothing happen. everypony look around, looking at each other Rainbow dash was about to talk when all of a sudden a crack was heard. They look at the crystal it stated to break everyone stood still not daring to move. Then a flash happen with power beyond belief past by them it was so much Celestia almost felt like running. Luna fell at how much it was. Twilight and the gang were almost blown away by the wind itself. After all of that there was a being on the floor. Laid out was the being that was trap once trap now free.
"Oh is he hurt. Hello, mister are you okay please stand up." Fluttershy started to panic "I have go help him he may be hurt. Some thing must happen we have to help him." She started to go over to help the creature but then Applejack stop her. "wait we can't just go up to it it may be mad for us trapping it in the first place." Applejack said.

"But what if he is hurt he may want to be help." Then she was grab by both Rainbow Dash and Applejack "Listen sugar-cube I know you want to help him but he may be dangerous we have to careful."

"But he needs help he hurt let me help him please!"she said to tear she was about to cry when all of a sudden they saw the creature move. It stood on it two legs, it had long blond hair, light blue eyes like the never ending sky and was wearing old brown pants he was tall six feet or more. For a while we all just stood still no movement then the creature broke the silents by saiding,"Let her go." he said so quiet no one who hear him if they were all taking. "Let her go!" He said so loud his power was leaking out of him his eyes turn to a crimson red like he was a monster from Hell itself. Hair turning pitch black and longer then it was when it was blond. All the ponies were blown back farther this time even Celestia was on her knee to stop moving back. Fluttershy who was blown away even more then the rest. "Fluttershy!" Rainbow call as she see her find being blown the out of reach and heading to a wall. But was gone in a instant Rainbow Dash look for her friend around when she also saw the creature was gone to. Where did it go? Where Fluttershy? Then her eyes saw the creature hold Fluttershy saying something before it fell to the floor holding Fluttershy in a protected hug as if he let her go she will disappear. "What happen is everypony okay." Twilight said rubbing her head.

"everyone okay Twilight but Fluttershy may be in a small jam." Celestia said as they all look at Fluttershy in the laps of the creature that was once out cold now sitting against the wall sleeping. "He just won't let go of her nothing we try work so far we try using magic but only hurt Fluttershy he hugging her we can't separate them."

"I don't mind he really is warm he also very protective you know." Fluttershy said with cheeks of cherries on her face.

"Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash said looking at her childhood best friend. "What did it say to you?" She ask look at Fluttershy with a serious expression. Fluttershy just look at the ground turning even move red then a tomato.

"He told me 'Don't worry I'll protect so please stop being sad. I'll be by you side no matter what. Just promise me that you will never sound so sad.' was all he told me before he fell to sleep."she said looking at the ground. "He promise me that he protect me as long as I don't sound sad so I'm going to be happy and not be sad. I'm also going to keep his promise as well." was all she said before looking back down and saying. "If you don't mind I mean."

"So the guardian is this powerful even when not at full power and he Gave his life to protect one of these pony" a voice said out of nowhere. "Look like I'm to late to get this being on my side. What a waste of a good pawn." the voice was pure evil, "Well this is just one of my many toy I was going to play with so it okay you can have it I just have to find a new one may not be as strong as it but it will get the job done. So long and enjoy the time you got life because I'm am going to destroy this land and everything on it so long."

As the voice spoke the princess was still on guard not daring to even put the barrier down until she was sure it was gone. Who else know about the Guardian no one could Farther only to me and lun- NO it can't be can it Nightmare moon. "We must go now let us make it quick I get us back to the castle in no time." Princess Celestia said in a quick sentence.

Princess who was that" Twilight said looking worry and the other not to good ether Luna was a stature when she hear the voice.No doubt then it is our old friend and what did she mean by other toys. "Lets go." was all she said before a flash of light was all there was and back into the castle.

Author's Note:

This one was a bit of a quick sorry it short but I'm not going to be here for this week so i just wrote this and now it out so the next one not going to out until like 9/30/15 sorry for this and hope you like the story thus far.