• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 2,956 Views, 21 Comments

The Lost guardian - Child of chaos



After being betrayed by the one he swore to protect. He was once needed by those whose froze him in the Crystal once again by the daughter of the one who froze him. What shall he do what is he going to do.

  • ...
6
 21
 2,956

The Legend of the Guardian

"Come on Celestia, it time for you to go to sleep look Luna is already asleep." King Solaris said looking down to his daughter.

"But Father, I not sleepy yet," a small, pure white pony with pink hair said. "Can you tell me the a story again."

"I don't know." He say then added, "If you promise to go to sleep."

"Yes, I promise can you tell me story of the guardian." She said with a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts.

"You always did love that story of the guardian." He said looking down to her. "Fine, they was a being who sworn his life to protect this land. He gave his all, his life, his power into protecting, guarding, and helping the creature of this land. No being in the world could defeat the guardian. Even Discord was one of the many creature he protected or protected from."

"Discord is he like evil or something Farther?" Celestia said with a puzzle look on her face.

"Yes, but the guardian never saw him like that he saw good in the his stone heart and Discord hope he was right. But with his power comes great burdens like the inhabits fear him. They thought he would one day take over. He may go evil and take over the land. So they trick him and imprison the guardian trapping him in a crystal stone, but before they trap him. He knew what they were planing to do. So, he went to the King and told him the problem. He told the king, 'since I'm going to be imprison soon, I will like to know that the land will be safe even after I'm gone. So, I made six crystal to help protect this land each one is powerful by itself. But, when together they're strong as one-sixth of me.' he spoke -"

"But then anyone could use it for evil. So, he made them to only be use by somepony with the six characters them being honesty, laughter, loyalty, kindness, generosity, and magic." Celestia stated with a smile on her face.

"Hey, I thought I was telling the story here not you." He said playing with Celestia, "Anyway, telling this to the King. The King ask one question, 'Why, you have the power to stop it instead you let them do this to you not only that. But, you still try to protect this land, after what their doing to you.' the King ask him. The guardian just smile, 'Because, I'm know what it like to be weak. Because, I know how it feels to be scare. Because, I know I'm the only one strong enough to go though with this. Yes I powerful, yes I could stop it. But at what cost, to prove to them I am to be fear, that there no way to stop me, that I am unstoppable. No, I doing it to show them what happen if I am not here to protect them. But, I'm not going to show them the true force of this world yet. That why I gave you those to help protect the land. I know you may think this is wrong. But I'm telling you that this is the right thing to do. So, I ask you King do what you believe is the right thing to do and hurry before the you guards get here they will think it was strange you are talking to me instead of freezing me.' The King was stun of what the guardian was asking of him 'Thank you guardian for protecting this land. I hope to see you again in this life time.'the King said.
'and I you. Live long King' The creature said kneeling to the King. 'My name is not guardian. it is Adam.' He spoke his final words before he got trap in the crystal. And that how it been and that where he rest until he is needed again." The King said looking down to find the sleeping child. "good night Celestia."

Princess Celestia woke up to see all of that was a dream "Why would I dream that now all time." Unless father told me that story for a reason. He did tell me that it was base off the true legend does that mean father want me to go find the guardian. "Luna are you there."Celestia call out to her sister. "Yes sis. What is it that you need."

"Oh nothing just want to know if you want to go with me to see if we can find the lost guardian that all." Princess Celestia told her sister.

"Of course just let me just send a letter to Twilight and her friend to see if they want to go to find a legend real quick sister." Luna said hoping how it sound would help her see how dumb her idea sound.

"Great idea let start writing to her. This is going to be so much fun, we never do anything together no more."

"Tia, Father told us those story to help us go to sleep that all it just a story." Luna says trying to tell her sister.

"Then how came father told them with so must detail. Lulu, tell me he want us to go find I know he does. Please trust me on this one." Celestia asking Luna with her puppy eyes look.

"Fine, but if I'm right no more cake for a month deal."

"deal."

Dear Twilight,

I'm am writing to you to ask you and you friends if they like to come with me and my sister to find a legend of the lost guardian mind you King Solaris is the one who told us this legend. So, I believe it may be true and he told us where to find him at. If we can find him and free him. We are going to get ready within a this week if you or you friend wish to come please feel free. Mind you this is a legend it may not even exist. So does a any of you friend wish to come to the Cave of crystal come to the castle within this week and we will go on the next day hope to see you there.
Your fateful Teacher
Princess Celestia

"And all it says" Spike read them the leader then look at the Twilight and her friends.

"Hey Twilight lets go this sounds awesome also, what the legend of the lost Guardian?" Rainbow Dash ask.

"If the Princess invite us we must go." Rarity put her bits in

"Are you sure I mean aren't we going to be rude if we don't show up" Fluttershy said.

"No, because they invite us."pinkie says

"Hay, I just say lets go if the princess want us to go lets go to her to help in anyway we can." Applejack said.

"Alright let go to the castle get our stuff ready spike we going." Twilight said.

Author's Note:

Alright here a story hope you all might like it it only a test if it get no like I won't continue it.But if it get one I guess I keep going to see where this goes.