• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 214 Views, 8 Comments

The Mong Test : An ERIS, Inc. story - De Writer



The Mong, a smallish but jingoistic nation north of Chineigh have developed a Mage/Tech superweapon. Their test must be stopped. Or, perhaps, NOT?

  • ...
11
 8
 214
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Again, i still don't see what all the dislikes are for. Could anyone who dislikes please leave a reason why?

6359431 Drive by tag downvotes?

I know some assholes that will just scour the site to downvote any fic with certain tags or combination of tags on them without even looking at them.

So yeah, don't worry to much about the votes, go by comments, if they don't care enough to explain why, they really don't matter.

21,636 words and the last 8 are! It's a long way to tip A. Rarie!” That is the longest lead in to that line that I have ever read, bar none. Well done I say,well done.

8539274
Thank you for seeing that!! As far as I know, you are the FIRST one to notice the gag!

8540332
Rereading this and the comments I saw that I never told you how l caught the gag.
My father fought in WW1, Meuse-Argonne, Saint Mihiel, Chateau Thierry, March to the Rhine and missed going to Belleau Wood by one man.

11498085
He was darn lucky! That is one itinerary of massacres. Glad that he got through them alive. But that is how you ran into the song?

11498767
yup it still was being played when I was a kid. lucky! no doubt. The morning of the day the armistice was signed the Germans decided to use up some of the HE shells they had left and shelled the area he was in. Dad jumped into an already existing hole. It turned out to have been made by a gas shell (mustard gas) mostly external damage. He was classed as walking wounded and had to walk to the aid station. No permanent effects.

Login or register to comment