• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 426 Views, 0 Comments

Welcome to Olympus - aprilshowers45



Twilight and her friends are send on a mission, which requires them to travel to another dimension. Little did that Princess Twilight know that it would not only change the setting, but the time, too. As for Rainbow Dash, it changed her identity.

  • ...
 0
 426

Epilogue

At Pinkie's party, everypony had hung up their robes they still had on when they came home. They would be handed down from generation to generation. The had lots of fun. They invited some friends: Lyra Heartstrings, Zecora, and Trixie, plus some others. Pinkie kept saying they were bobbing for apples from the Tree of Immortality they brought back, but all the apple family members knew they weren't. Big Mac said, "Nope!". And at the end of the day, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack traveled to Canterlot so they could tell Princess Celestia and Luna all about it.

Author's Note:

My other ideas were having Flim and Flam, since there are just so many twins in Greek Mythology, or a monster, Gilda, except she would be a/the sphynx, and since the sirens were already done, I was gonna put one of my other favourite monsters in there, the Nemean Lion, even though most monsters are pretty much dead. But the thing with the lion was, I wanted a creative way for them to get away, but I couldn't quite think of anything.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment