• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 744 Views, 61 Comments

Waiting For The End to Come - ABronyAnonymous



Waxing Crescent is trapped in a state of undeath. He is ageless and he can't die but can be hurt like any other pony. This is his story as he goes through the years, with a Grim Reaper on his tail who's just waiting to escort his soul home.

Comments ( 9 )

Go forth harvester, and reap what you have sown.

Sounds like he's talking about a Reaper. The Harvester of souls who weaves the end of lives into the fabric of Destiny.

I glad I found this gem in "updated" section.
It totally deserves much more attention and likes.

8389765 Interesting concept. Not what I was shooting for, but I like the idea.

8391378 I'm glad you like it!

8391565 Haha thanks!

Great story buddy, hope to see more from you soon! Love Wax, and how the characters interact, as they feel real. :)

Comment posted by ABronyAnonymous deleted Dec 18th, 2017

8616872 I'm glad you're enjoying it. Good news is that there is more coming! I have two chapters partially written that just need to flesh out and edit.

And to everyone, I apologize for being away for so long. Just finished my last semester of college and had to double down on focusing on it. Should be getting back into the swing of things and putting out chapters soon.

I am wondering if this story is dead because I was reading through it I I didn't want it to end so please don't take it away from me
Pwease

8821789
It's not dead. I just graduated college, moved across the country, and started a new job and have just been busy while slowly working on this. I have two chapters mostly ready and just need to whip them into shape.

Login or register to comment