• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,871 Views, 76 Comments

Late Work Night - TheCamel



Once a week, Rarity keeps her shop open late to better serve her customers. Staying open late after dark can sometimes be a bad thing...

  • ...
59
 76
 5,871
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

6312534 It is a very inaccurate fic. Rape victims do not just dismiss what happen to them like that. Also, Rarity is an element of harmony. Endangering her would be the same thing as endangering all of Equestria, and something tells me that would count as high treason.

And now i realize that it was all arranged. Good work Camel, i did not see that one coming.

6313229 Yeah, it would be nice. I was taking my own experiences into account, I'm sorry for that. I forgot that others don't think like me or the people around me in that kind of situation, it was inconsiderate of me. I wish others would, males and females both, but it is a pretty daunting task, and I certainly couldn't blame victims for going through such a thing and not wanting to do anything about it.

Wow. That was a nice touch at the end, good job :raritystarry: I'm happy it turned out alright in the end

Nice touch!

6314351

Two disgusting ponies that taste even worse together. Honestly, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and edit out this last chapter from my canon.

6314393 You go right ahead and do that you:trollestia:

6314393

At least you no longer have to choose which one you hate more.

6314466

... That's true I suppose. Now I can go back to hating them both with my full passion...

C197 #12 · Aug 13th, 2015 · · 1 ·

Wow, I felt guilty for enjoying the first few chapters but I just flat out hate this ending.

... yeah, not really surprised with this ending. only very few writers actually have the balls to let dark fics simply be dark fics, and not just turn everything into some kind of role-playing session in the end.

6314902

I was going to leave it after chapter 3, but again, this story was more of an 'experiment' for a certain someone. By closing it out in chapter 4 as I did, I made that person (hopefully) not despise me for what I did.

The Ending is fine, for a regular fanfic, but not with your Thunderlane. I truly wished for a "part 4" with him again and Rarity/ Sweetybelle...
Maybe you can make a "Alternative ending" ?

6318037

I may just do that...

To be honest, this was rather sub-par. I don't know if this was edited or not, but I noticed that you used the full-stop in place where a comma should be.

sip

Wow... i wasnt expecting that ending.. but i must say it is a... amm.. can you say "happy"?.. yeah.. a happy one :3

I enjoyed the fanfic a lot. But I didn't like how the happy ending was just stuffed there in order not to piss off Rarafans and the commissioner. There could be a creative way to finish this on a happy note. When the part with Facebook came up I instantly had an idea how it could end. It follows...
At some point after the video session Thunderlane gets interrupted by Sweetie Belle's voice from downstairs. He gags Rarity again and goes downstairs to greet a new member of late night work. He brings chloroform. Rarity starts rumbling in her bed, fighting against handcuffs. She is in fear for Sweetie Belle. The noise she made was loud enough to cover the sound of breaking glass in the window right next to her. Applejack climbs into the bedroom and first thing she whispers upon seeing humiliated Rarity is: "How many of 'em?" Turns out CMC didn't want to sleep at their sleepover at the farm and went updating their accounts. Sweetie received Rarity's profile update and she knew something was wrong...

Totally called the ending

Well this was a shocking turn of events. Oh well.

boo chapter 4 ruined it Xp

Okay, this is driving me nuts. Who drew the cover image?!?

6473054 Wouldn't you like to know :trollestia:

That ending was quite a nice touch. Makes a change from the dark fics I tend to see on here

And this ending just killed the entire story.

6629274 How does fur make any difference?

This was a pretty good sotry, keep up the good work.

Yes! Yes! Thank you.
That was the first story I've read from you that actually has a happy ending (with a nice twist.)
And my needs to murder Thunderlane violently just got turned down a bit.
(Don't geht me wrong, he still has to die for everything he's done... But hey! It's something isn't it?)

Comment posted by FishingCrossing deleted Feb 1st, 2021
Login or register to comment