• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 2,365 Views, 17 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's - Danny Eclipse



Danny decides to have an adventure in the ‘Book of Living Adventure’ and where does he go to? He ends up as a Night Security Guard of a restaurant. Can he survive five nights in a place where animatronics can move around at night?

  • ...
17
 17
 2,365

Cleaning the Animatronics and Phantom’s Funhouse

In the Real World…

I woke up from the darkness and the book began to glow until several arrow beams of light left the book and landed in front of me. They formed into the animatronics and I smiled.

“Welcome to the Real World, ladies and gentle colt.”

I opened the curtains and they stared out the window and gasped. They smiled in happiness, knowing their new life has begun. I teleported us away to a safe location.


In the Ancient Ruin Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters…

We arrived in the castle, I teleported us in one of the locker rooms in the shower part. They were used for guards who protected the castle. They were confused until I used my powers to summon some tools for cleaning.

“Before you can perform, I need to clean you guys out from that rotting smell of dead otherwise you won’t attract that much attention. Now, let’s get cleaning. Applejack will go first since she is the leader. The rest of you go to the Library but don’t touch anything.”

They nodded and left, leaving me and Applejack.

Applejack asked “So, shall I power down?”

“Your body can power down but your soul can go and do some exploring.” Applejack nodded before powering down. After a few seconds, a spirit; Applejack, left the animatronic body began to walk away. Once she was gone, I began to use my telekinesis to take apart the metal and everything from the body. Once that was done, I see the dead rotten corpus of Applejack. I noticed dry blood all over body of the endoskeleton and frowned. ‘Who would do this? I’ll have to ask the spirits later…’ I used the spray hose and began to wash the endoskeleton first, draining the blood away. Luckily the endoskeleton was waterproof, otherwise I’ll would have been having a harder time cleaning them off. After cleaning most of the blood off, I used the sponge and clean off any left remaining blood. The water went down the drain and I didn’t care. I got rid of the dead corpse and began to clean the parts and everything. It took about ten minutes but I managed to clean the suit and parts. Once I finished, I summoned a desk and laptop and after putting the animatronic back together, I took a cord and connected it to the animatronic’s brain. I began to delete programs and everything and put in new commands and programming. Once I had finished, I disconnected from the brain and began to use my telekinesis to bring AJ’s animatronic body into the library. Once arrived, I had Twilight come next.


Once arrived, I had the process with Twilight similar. Twilight’s soul left leaving a shut off Twilight Animatronic. I opened the animatronic up and see Twilight’s corpse was even more damaged than Applejack’s. Whoever their murderer was, that pony did NOT like Twilight at all. I removed the corpse and went to clean the animatronic. I did everything the same for Twilight as I did for Applejack. When I finished it all, I return the animatronic to the library and Fluttershy went next.


Fluttershy’s soul left and animatronic Fluttershy was shut off. I opened her up and see Fluttershy’s corpse had a lot of stab marks all over her body, a method for brutal torture to hear more and more screaming. I gripped my teeth, anger swelled through me. ‘Who would do this to such a poor harmless pony? This is unforgivable!’ I sigh, hoping to get this out of my mind. I got rid of the corpse and like the other two, I repeated the process. When I finished, I put the animatronic back in the library and Rarity went next.


Rarity shut down and left her animatronic body. I opened her up and see Rarity’s corpse brutally bruised. What was worse was the fact that her private spots were ravaged, like she was raped after dying or during the torture. My eyes began to glow purple as did my medallion ‘Whoever did this…better hope they NEVER meet me!’ I repeated the process and after I finished, I returned the animatronic to the Library. The others noticed my purple eyes.

Rainbow asked “What’s wrong lad?”

“While I have been cleaning the animatronic bodies, I’ve also seen the conditions of the corpses. Applejack’s body wasn’t that much damaged, Twilight was brutally slashed and stabbing; telling me that whoever killed her didn’t like her at all, Fluttershy had a lot of cuts, used for the method of screaming torture, then Rarity…” I growled in rage “She was bruised to near death and from the looks of her body, her private areas were ravaged, making her 100% chance she was raped until she died.”

The others gasped in shocked. They, then, had an angry expression. I guided Pinkie away from the Library.


Pinkie’s left the shutdown animatronic and took off. I opened the animatronic and looked at Pinkie’s corpse. She was cut and bruised very badly. Her eyes, though, looked like they were crying blood. I was angry but not as angry as Rarity’s corpse. I repeated the process for Pinkie like I did for the others. When I finished, I brought her animatronic body to the library and took Rainbow with me back.


Rainbow’s soul left the shutdown animatronic and I opened the animatronic up. Rainbow’s Corpse was cut everywhere; even her cutie mark was cut off her. Her lower right hoof was cut off. I grew angry but managed to subside it and continue to clean the animatronic. Eventually, when I finished cleaning and repairing Rainbow’s animatronic damages, I did the same for the others with the programming and brought her back to the library. When I did, I took both GA and GP with me because they didn’t need too much of a shower and they were animatronics suits without endoskeletons.


Peter and Applebloom’s souls left the bodies and went to explore. I opened the suits, revealing the dead corpses of Peter and Applebloom. Peter was cut open, quite literally. His stomach was open, he had cuts all over him, and there were some burnt spots on his neck. Applebloom’s dead body was cut all over and her mane and tail were cut as well. I frowned at their dead bodies and got rid of them. I cleaned the insides of the suit and when I finished, I took them back to the Library.


Later…

The souls returned to their animatronic bodies and they stretched them out.

Applejack shouted with glee “I feel wonderful!”

“I did some modifications to you guys. Applejack can speak both Southern and Normal Common English. Rainbow can speak both Pirate and English. You all, except the Goldens, have your own programming and commands. Now come on, I have already made the design for our own place.”

“So, when do we see it?” Rainbow asked.

“Now.”

I teleported us away.


We arrived in a part of the end of Ponyville. There was a giant size rune there and I used my magic to activate it. When it activated, there was a bright white light and when the light dimmed, there was a giant building there with a giant sign on top of it that said “Phantom’s Funhouse”. I opened the doors with a key and we walked in. When we went inside, we see a counter there. It looked like the sign in desk and they had drinks and it had some slushy machines. There were some cups as well. I locked the doors and we continued into the place. We walked into Dining Room and it was HUGE! We see a big stage in front of it and there were a lot of chairs and tables. We could see a new Cloud’s Cove. It didn’t have curtains on it and it had a back room that led to a holoroom where a program for “Pirates” on it, where the door appeared on a pirate ship and everyone who entered had clothes of pirates. We could see the Left and Right hallways, the twin doors that led into the Kitchen, and a small place for the Boys and Girls Bathroom. We went to the Kitchen and we see all types of stuff. There was tools, equipment, even tables. We see another door and went inside, only to see where the Freezer was that had all types of stuff. We left and went into the Left Hallway and see entered another door, revealing a small party room. We see two more doors and went through the door to the left and see another small party room with windows on the side. We left the room and went to the door on the right and we see the Manager’s office. We closed the door to look inside later and went back into the left hallway, going down further. We see a two doors but pasted them and went to observe the office. It looked similar to the Office back in Applejack’s Barn but there were some differences like more open space. We see a locker room behind the office through a window and went into the right hallway and entered the room where the door was. We see some power switches, a generator, and some lockers. We left and began to go down the right hallway into the Arcade Room. We see all sorts of machines there, most made for video games. We looked at it for a bit until we left to go to the backroom where the stairs led up to the roof. There, we see a machine that was design to help program the animatronics and everything. We went up to the stairs and we were on the roof. After we finished looking, we went back to the Stage and when we were there, the animatronics hugged me.

Animatronics shouted in unison “We love it here!!”

I smiled and replied “Good. We will open in a couple of weeks from now; there is where you can start entertaining fillies and grown-ups alike.”

They nodded and began to cheer.

Author's Note:

That is all of this story, but that is not the end of this tale.

Comments ( 1 )

Well, considering how the plot is different, it kept me interested and hooked. It was a decent work.

Login or register to comment