• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 306 Views, 0 Comments

Beyond Tartarus - Zoetic Zebra



Twilight is sent to hell. Sort of.

  • ...
1
 0
 306

Friends... But not quite

The two blinked at each other, soaking in the reality. Disbelief hung in the air as the man slowly got down on his knees.

"Hey, are you okay?" He whispered. His hand shook slightly as he held it out. The unicorn stepped away, half exhilarated and half terrified. She faced him, staring at his features. The man had a crude nose and dark skin, a black mane covering his head. Her heart beat like a drum as she took a step forward.

"You can see me?" She answered. The man groaned and sat down on the curb.

"God! Im only seventeen and my mind has snapped." He put his head in his hands. "What's next?! Chocolate rain?!"

"Oh! That happened to me once!" Grinned Twilight, attempting to be as friendly as possible. He gave her a weary look, making her smile fade. "You're not insane! I exist!" She said quickly. He rolled his eyes before walking away.

"NOO! WAIT!" She cried, galloping along side him. "Please! I need your help!" He scowled and began to walk faster.

"Just tell me where we are! Tell what YOU are!" The unicorn continued staring as she walked, Mindlessly walking through people and objects. He stared for a brief moment before running into a person. Against his will they continued walking together before making it to an apartment.

She solemnly followed him into the home, desperate for any information. Her heart fluttered nervously as he turned to her.

"Are you just going to follow me around?" He said flatly. She slowly nodded her head, a guilty expression on her face.

"You really don't understand! No one else can see or hear me! I'm a like a ghost!" She watched as he fumbled with some keys, slowly opening the apartment door. In a blink the unicorn dived through the entry.

He ran his hand through his messy hair, sighing deeply all the while. He slowly entered himself, trying to ignore the frantic unicorn.

Meanwhile, she quickly observed her surroundings. They now stood in a living/dining area which led to a hallway with other rooms. Still rather small, and ultimately grungy. Normally Twilight would have never entered here, but now she had officially thrown away all caution. She saw him move into the hallway and slam a door close. Her ears drooped a moment before remembering her new ability.

"Just let me prove myself! That... That I exist!" She plunged through the wall and already was formulating a plan. He sat on a bed with a book, barely glancing up in denial.

"Oh yeah? Do that. Until then I'm going to contact a physiatrist, I'm insane.

There had to be a way to show she was real. Think Twilight! she thought desperately. Who am I kidding? I can't pick up anything in this world! And my magic...

She stood in stunned silence before she connected the dots. There were now two things she was sure of. One;she could indeed cast spells, and two; he could see and hear her.

"I CAN prove myself!" She exclaimed. "I'll cast a sensory spell! " He now looked up with a bit of curiosity, obviously wanting to know what that was. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could her horn had begun to glow. In mere moments she saw his eyes widen in horror. She knew the spell well, but it still have her a twinge of guilt casting it. The sudden increase in vision was enough to make the man panic.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL?!" He looked around in terror, shouting all the while. She winced and deactivated the spell. He quickly regained an ounce of composure, but still was horrified. His breathing was still frantic and shallow,

"What are you and why are you here?!" He panted. She walked a few steps closer and begun to speak.

"That's what I need to find out."

Author's Note:

I'm not experienced with writing these things. Oh well.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment