• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 895 Views, 14 Comments

How the 11 were changed - sakuralovelight



The stories up about twilight and the three other princesses getting together in her castle wow her brother the rest of the main six and big Mac follow the cutie Mark crusaders to get to Zecora who is watching over a strange item in the everfree

  • ...
5
 14
 895

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

So I'm still waiting for people to tell me what color I should change Princess Blueblood in my other story Twilight's little princess problem though. I thought making a short story would be fun to do while I wait for some more people at the comment and give me their opinion. I only got one person giving me a suggestion a what color I should give blueblood so anyways, tell me what you think of this story. Please note I need to have a reading and writing disability, and I'm using Dragon natural speaking program to help me type all this. So there probably gonna be a lot of grammar issues or misplaced wording like singing instead of shining. I try to fix it. If I see it. If you do see something like that. Let me know where you see it. And I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Please do not leave mean, like saying that my grammars thinks or something. I had that a couple times with my other story where people were saying that to me. And I mean way and I didn't like it. I don't mind criticism as long as it not about my grammar or anything like that but the story itself. So I hope you in joy this little story I don't think I'm going to make a sequel to this. It's just something that popped in my head, and I don't feel like I will go any farther with this. If somebody likes this story a lot where they want to continue on, or copy my story and make in the first chapter and continue went on as a long base story. I might be okay with it. If you contact me first asking its okay and that the fact you are planning on continuing on. If you just planning on taking my story and just read doing it to make it look more better than please don't even bother as I said me bureau opinions, but alone if you want to tell me where test six the story with them her issues, you can do that just do not make mean comments about it and I hope enjoy the story

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. And all 4 Alicorn princesses were at the front entrance to Twilight’s Castle. On behalf of Princess Celestia request for two reasons. One being Celestia thought it be a good idea for all for princesses to get together. The second reason which was the main reason why they all met at Twilight’s Castle. Was because if the get-together was, held at hers and Luna’s Castle in Canterlot. There would be at 95% chance that someone would interrupt there quality time with each other. If they did it at Cadance Castle in the Crystal Empire. There was a fair 75% chance that they would get bugged by somebody (manly by Shining Armor). At least at Twilight’s Castle in Ponyville it was only a 45% chance of them being, disturbed. And it was only if some disaster happens in Ponyville. Twilight's friends wanted to hang out with her, the cutie Mark Crusaders come and ask her for help. Or Spike asking if they want anything which was fine for him getting cake and tea and such, so she didn't mind seeing him.

Just then Celestia snapped out of her thoughts when Cadance began talking to her husband. Which seeing Shining had came to her as surprise for Celestia that Shining Armor came with Cadance. Since she had told her niece that it was just the 4 of them hanging out together. And she shouldn't bring anyone else with her. But there he was standing right next to his wife. “Now Shining Armor we agreed you were, allowed to escort me here to Ponyville. But you are not going to guard us in your little sister’s Castle. When we our spending some time together. It’s kind of like girl bonding time for us, so you need to stay out of the Castle and stay out of trouble honey.”

Then Celestia took a good look at Shining Armor. Which he did not look pleased with what Cadance had just told him before he began to make a comment of his own. “But Cadance. What am I supposed to do when the four of you our hanging out together? And who knows how long the four of you are going hangout. It could be a whole week long for all we know, since no one told us of how long this little get together of yours is going to be.”


Just then the cutie Mark Crusaders ran up to them trying to get Twilight's attention. “TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT!!!”

At hearing her name Twilight gave the three fillies a quizzical look. “Girls I told you that Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadance was coming over today and just wanted the four of us together. And you girls promised to not come over to me unless it was important.”

“But Twilight, we found something that is really cool you should really, really see it.”

At that moment Twilight was about to apologize to the three other princesses, and go with the girls. But then she thought of the fact that her brother was here, and wasn’t allowed to spend time with her and the other princesses. Knowing the trouble the Crusaders normally get into the three of them would keep him busy for the days if given the chance, so she took that to her advantage. “I’m sorry girls. But I need to stay here with the princesses. But my older brother Captain Shining Armor Is Free and He can go with you guys in my stead. If it’s something he thinks is really, and I mean Really Important. Then he can come right back the, the princesses as well as myself. Can take a look a it. But only if he thinks it’s something of urgency if not then I’ll have to wait until a later date to see it okay.”

At hearing this, the three Crusaders were, thrilled because they get to spend time with a real Royal guard, and thought that it would be cool. But hearing this Shining thought that this was a bad idea. He has heard about these girls and knew for a fact that for most of the time when all three were together it equal trouble. He was about to retort about the idea until his wife intervened. “That’s a great idea, don’t you think so dear it would be like when Twilight was a little filly. But instead of one little sister you got three for the day. Well have fun sweetie.”

Just then all for princesses went into the Castle, and close the door, leaving Shining with the cutie Mark crusaders, he sighed in defeat and then turn to them. “So you three found something that you thought my little sister should see? Might you be so kind into telling me what we are going to see?”

The three looked at each other before back at Signing looking a little discouraged. They kept at this until Apple Bloom spoke for them. “Well, it’s kind of hard to explain. But we were in the Everfree forest with Zecora helping her collect some herbs. When we stumbled upon something, and then she told us to go get Twilight.”

At hearing this Shining frowned at the three. “And you didn't feel like saying that? Instead of saying that you want to show her something really, really cool. You could of just said that Zacora needed her help?”

As soon as he said that, the three started facing the ground until they heard someone speaking to them. “Well then, since Twilight is busy maybe us five should go with you as well with the girls. To see what the big deal is that Zecora needed help with.”

The for of them all turns to see the rest of the element bearers standing by them. Which all four of them agreed that that would be the best idea so the nine of them went off to the Everfree forest. In the meantime Spike just got done pouring tea for the princesses. As well as placed down a batch of his famous cookies. “Now if you guys need anything else please let me know.”

The for princesses nodded before Twilight spoke. “Thank you Spike and remind me to let you have some time for yourself. After all this, you definitely earned it.”

He nodded his head and left them to their own devices in the first one to speak was Luna. “So does anyone know what those three girls and Captain Armor are doing right now?”

Twilight shook her head. “All I know is by the end of the day Shining is going to wish he never came with Cadance today.”

At hearing this Celestia gave a quizzical look at her former student. “Surely they can’t be all that bad can they?”

At hearing this from her former mentor Twilight side. “Don’t get me wrong. Those three are the sweetest little filly’s you will ever meet. Great to hang out with when their separate. But have all three together. And you would think that Discard was giving the three pointers on how to bring eternal chaos. And they don’t even try to do it on purpose. I should know even before I started Twilight time with them. I dealt with a lot of the trouble they caused by accident. Most of the time they don’t want their older sisters or in Scootaloo’s case. Her parents finding out what trouble they got into for the day trying to get there cutie marks. Though usually they come over to my place asking me to patch them up from there injuries. Help clean them up from any mud, dirt, grime, or other substances they have on them. Help undo any mistakes they made that they can’t undo by themselves. The list goes on at first I would tell their older siblings, or parents what was going on. But after a while it just got tiring just telling on them, so I pretty much only would bring it up to their families. If the three did anything life threatening and they or others could have gotten seriously hurt.”

At hearing this. The three other princesses eyes were as wide as dinner plates. And were quiet for the longest time until Luna thought of something that Twilight said. That caught her attention and made her curious at what the youngest princess just said. “I’m sorry but what is Twilight time?”

At hearing this, the two other princesses look towards Twilight wondering the same thing. Now that it was, brought up began to hope that Twilight would answer. “Oh. That well Twilight time, is pretty much when the girls come over and I try to teach them something. Kind of like when Celestia and I were mentor and student but this time around. I'm the mentor and that I’m dealing with three students.”

At hearing this Cadance and Luna mouths were a gaped in shock from hearing this from Twilight. After hearing what she said about those three young fillies they were, shocked. That she would even take the time teaching the three knowing that met trouble would come from it. Celestia was thinking the same thing. But she was also giving off a look of pride hearing that her former student was taking up the mental of mentor. Although she knew having one student was hard enough but three and that fact alone that only one of them was a unicorn. Which made her wonder what in the world her former student was teaching those three little ones. “Forgive me Twilight. But I'm kind of curious, about what are you teaching those three during Twilight time.”

Twilight smiled at seeing the proud look her former mentor was giving her and the question she asked as well. “Oh I’m not teaching them anything in the same level that you did with me back when I was your student. I kind of just teach them more of the basic stuff. Since all three of their families are pretty much always busy or traveling. So they don’t have anybody at home teaching them stuff that they would like to learn. Whether it’s something that is necessary or something just as a fun hobby. But I teach them something different than the others. With Scootaloo I’ve been teaching her how to build stuff more like mechanic stuff she likes doing tricks on her scooter. But it would break now and then and she got tired of asking somebody to help fix it. So I’d been teaching her how to fix scooter's. As well as makeing scooter's, bikes, and making other type of things she’s getting quite good at it.”

At hearing this. The three other princesses nodded their heads in recognition. With what their youngest princess just said. Celestia was showing even more pride in her former student. All the while Twilight took this as a chance to take a little break from talking. By drinking some of her tea for bit before continuing. “With Apple Bloom. I’m teaching her how to make potions. You see one time she was so desperate on getting her cutie Mark. That she took some of Zecora’s herbs that she uses for her potions. And made up a potion of her own that caused her to get cutie pox. After she was, cured the other two crusaders commented on how good she did for her first try on potion making. So she’s been into it ever since and Zecora made it clear that after the whole cutie pox ordeal. That she would not take Apple Bloom as an apprentice. Until she knew for a fact that Apple Bloom knows everything there is to know about pony potion making. Saying something about zabawki potions are the more dangerous than equestrian potions are.”

At hearing this Luna and Cadance looked at each other with the same look. That was saying if they don’t cause trouble when their separate. And one of them cause cutie pox on themselves. What can they possibly be doing to Shining at this moment with all three together? As well as making of silent vow never letting Discord near those three ever. As well as wondering is it possible for ponies to ascend into draconequus. And if so they needed to come up with a plan to prevent those three from becoming one. They do not need three more deaconequus. While Celestia was pondering how in the world. Did one little filly was able to bring back the cutie pox. That she thought she did so well of getting rid of while at the same time. Glad that her former student took it upon herself of teaching Apple Bloom the ropes on potion making. Instead of letting her do things on her own.

Just then Twilight just got done finishing the cookie she decided to snack on quick. Sipped some more tea before going on to her last student. “As for Sweetie Bell helping her out with her magic since her parents are the ones that travel a lot. And leave her with Rarity which with the fact that a lot of times. Rarity is too busy running her clothing store as well as with the fact that the two get into fights a lot of times. Seeing how the two don’t really see eye to eye no one has been helping Sweetie Bell with learning how to use her magic. So I been doing it in their stead . Which she is doing quite well for her age. She learn how to levitate items sometime before Tirek attacked Equestria. We’ve been taking it in her pace sense.”

As Twilight began eating another cookie. When the other three princesses started to drift off into their own thoughts. For Cadance she thought that it was sad. That the young filly didn’t have anyone in her family helping her learn how to use the most basic of spells. Which is done by the family member’s to bonding with each other for unicorns. Luna was thinking of something else was on her mind she had communicated with Sweetie Bell. At least two times in the young fillies dreams. One being her worried about her cutie Mark. When the other which was the first dream encounter. Was when she tried to bring harm to Rarity at one point. Which mead her worrying of how much similarity the young filly was to herself back when she was little. And if this little filly can cause so much trouble with her two friends by accident. She did not want to know what would happen if young Sweetie Bell. Ever went past the breaking point. Snapped as well as debating whether she should keep an even closer eye on the young fillies for now on. While Celestia was beaming with pride that her former student was taking on a magic student now. Which caused her to think of the past when she was teaching Twilight magic. Almost being, trapped in her euphoria. She began to also think about maybe stopping by Ponyville now and then. Maybe help out during Twilight time just for old times sake. “It sounds like you have you’re hoofs full with those three, but I know if you weren’t up for it. You would stop doing this already. Which makes me so proud of you, maybe I’ll come by now and then to help you out if you would like.”

At hearing this from her former mentor Twilight beamed with pride. “Sure. I’m sure that the girls would love it if you came by. And gave them some pointers that maybe I haven’t thought of giving to them yet. Luna and Cadance you two are more than welcome to join as well. At times. In fact, the next Twilight time is in three today’s if you guys are staying for that long.”

The three elder princesses nodded their heads. Soon after the four of them continue eating their stacks, drinking their tea. While conversing about what has been going on since the last time they seen each other.

At this point the rest of the element bearers, Shining armor, the cutie Mark crusaders and Big Mac. Which they bumped into half way through PonyVille. which he decided to tag a long. Finally made it to the entrance to the Everfree forest and began to head towards where Zecora was last seen. At this point Pinkie pie began to list off things that could be what was so important. That Zecora thought that it would be best for Twilight to come. And take a look at while the crusaders would respond.

“Is it the world’s biggest cake?”

“No,”

“Is it a mountain made of ice cream?”

“No,”

“Is it a draconequus party and Discord wasn’t invited? Oh. We should let him know that there’s a party going on. You know how he felt when he thought that he wasn’t invited to the grand galloping Gala.”

At hearing this. Everyone gave to her, baffled looks before Sweetie Bell answered the question. “Um, no, there isn’t any party going on.”

Everybody gave a sigh of relief when pinkie pie looked downcast at hearing this. “No party well is it something that will be coming back to, harm us all?”

“We're not actually sure on that one.”

At hearing this. Everyone except for the crusaders gave off of worried look. Until they finally saw Zecora and they all galloped to her, which she heard and turned towards them. “It is good to see all your faces. But there is one face that I do not see. Tell me where is the pony I asked for you to bring?”

At hearing this Shining step forward. “Twilight and the other princesses are at a get together at the moment. My sister sent me here in her place, so tell me what’s going on that you think my sister should get involved?”

Zecora nodded her head at hearing this. “Well I’ll tell you, of the tale that has brought you here. The three young ones. And I were collecting herbs. When we all saw a mysterious glow. We follow the glow, which led us to the item in front of us.”

She paused so then everyone can look at the strange item that was up about at least 3 feet away from them. Which a glowing rainbow colored gem that. Was, shaped like it had Pegasus wings with a unicorn horn attached to it. Floating in midair, which was odd to say the least. They kept looking at it until Zecora continued on with her story. “The young ones wish to touch it, but I strongly advised against it for their safety. I sent them away to fetch Twilight to solve the problem that is that at bay.”

At hearing this. They all nodded their heads and turned back to the strange thing flowing in front of them. Only to notice that Pinkie pie was standing right next to it. And was about to poke it which caused everyone to scream together in unison. “PINKIE, NO!!!”

But it was too late. She touched it and it admired of bright glow, which engulfed all them, and a brilliant light.

Just then all for princesses felt that something big was happening by the ether that. Caused Twilight to become an Alicorn. Along with a big tremor that felt like an earthquake. But the four could tell it wasn’t a real earthquake all four of them looked towards each other before Celestia looked towards Twilight to ask her something. “Is this by some chance. What we just felt could have been. Caused by whatever your three students wanted to show you Twilight?”

Twilight gave a deadpan look. “I wouldn’t doubt it, although something as big as this will have to have one more thing into the mix. Either Pinkie pies with them or Discord or even worse both with them. I’m still trying to figure out how those five did the last thing they did together.”

At hearing this. both Cadance and Luna spitted out their tea at hearing that, Discard had been hanging around those three young fillies before. And has brought forth mischief to the town before and gave each other worried looks before Celestia continued with her questions. “By any chance do you know where are that tremor came from?”

Twilight thought about it for a moment before answering. “My best guess somewhere deep within the Everfree forest.”

At hearing this Celestia’s got to her feet and began heading towards the door. “Then we don’t have a moment to lose.”

At hearing this. The three others followed Celestia out of the Castle in into the Everfree forest. Which after a few minutes within the forest they saw of bright light. They followed the light until they reach their destination. Which by then the light faded that left behind. 11 unconscious forms which the four walked up to them. The first one they reached was Shining armor which he groaned and stood up. “Oh, my head.”

At this point, Cadance ran up to her husband and began nuzzling him. “Oh honey, are you all right, what happened?”

“Well for starters. The little fillies forgot to mention that Zecora wanted them to go get Twilight, because the item that those four found Zecora thought could be dangerous. By the time she explained all this Pinkie pie thought it was a good idea to poke it. And what ever happened was the outcome that’s all I can remember. By the way, what happened after that?”

Just then Twilight notice something and her eyes began to widen. She looked towards all the other unconscious ponies and zebra be for looking back to her brother. “Um Shining, what did this item look like?”

The three other princesses and Shining looked at her with odd looks be for he answered. “Some floating rainbow gem that was, shaped with Pegasus wings and a unicorn horn, why?”

Twilight gave him of sheepish look. Wile the other three princesses were wondering what that gem could have possibly done. Because they never heard of an item like that before. Soon after Twilight answered his question. “Well, it appears that that gem somehow turned all 11 of you into Alicorn’s it looks like.”

At hearing this Celestia Luna Cadance and Shining eyes were as wide as dinner plates. There are mouth were agape in shock before all answering in unison. “WHAT?!”

Just then Shining new wings decided to show themselves. By sprawling out which hits Luna sighed a bit. The three elder princesses all looked at him in even more shock than before. Then all five of them looked towards the nine remaining ponies and one zebra. Which true to Twilight's words each one of them had a set of wings and horn placed on their heads. Which is the trademark of Alicorn’s which soon after each one woke up one by one. starting off with all three of the cutie Mark Crusaders. “What happened my head? MY HEAD! WHY IS THERE A HORN MY HEAD!?”

“Scootaloo what are you talking about? And why both my head and back so itchy?”

“Apple Bloom you got a horn to as well as a set of wings.”

“WHAT?!”

“You still what is going on?”

“Sweet bell you got wings now.”

“WHAT?!”

As the three were freaking out about their new appendages Fluttershy, finally woke up. But her eyes were a little blurry from the light that engulfed them. But knew that the Crusaders were in some form of distress. So she walked towards them to try to calm them down. “Now girls there is no need for you to be, worried about what ever happened doesn’t seem to have hurt us.”

The Crusaders all looked up towards her and screamed in unison. “FLUTTERSHY YOU HAVE OF HORN NOW!”

“What?”

Just then Fluttershy vision finally cleared up. She finally saw that each one of the crusaders were now Alcorn’s. If it was caused by that strange gem then more than likely it would of affected her to. She raised her hoof onto her head. And finally touched her new horn and froze. Just then both Applejack and Rarity snapped out of it and the first thing they saw was each other. “Jumping June bug Rarity you’re an Alcorn now.”

“So are you now darling?”

“What”

Soon after Applejack look at her wings. She started looking for her sister and Rarity soon followed looking for hers. Which soon they both laid upon the crusaders and Fluttershy who were also now Alcorn’s. Which made the two freeze just like Fluttershy did a moment before until they heard Pinkie pie. “Oh wow, we’re all Alcorn’s now just like Twilight, this is so cool. Oh my gosh that means I can use magic now.”

As Pinkie pie is bouncing around. Twilight leaned towards Celestia to whisper something to her. “Celestia is it the end of the world now?”

At hearing this. The three other princesses turned to their youngest Princess. And all three asked in a whisper in unison. “Why would you ask that?”

“Because Pinkie pie is just as random as Discord and if he ever gives her any pointers on chaos magic. You can expect a lot of raining sweets and party stuff in the future.”

At hearing this, the three elder princess’s eyes were wide once more in shock. Only to be, snapped out by Rainbow Dash freaking out that she have a Horn now. “Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I can’t be an Alcorn. If I’m an Alcorn then I can’t be a member of the wonder bold NNOOO!!!”

Just then Big Mac finally woke up looked at everyone then to himself be for he made a comment. “Please tell me we're all in a shared dream again. Like that time Princess Luna accidentally let that Tantabus monster thing. That ran amok in our dreams a month ago that she made herself to torture herself for the time she was Nightmare moon?”

At hearing this Celestia,gave a shocked and devastated look while looking towards her sister yelling out. The only words she could say to her at the moment. “YOU DID WHAT?!”

While at the same time Luna froze because she never told her sister about the incident or about Tantabus at all. And now that her sister got wind of that she was more than likely going to get so many questions. When she and her sister were alone and Luna was not looking forward to it. At this same point Applejack decided the to be the one to burst her brothers bubble. “Sorry Big Mac unlike your dream this is all real that weird gem thingy must have done this to us.”

Just then Zecora finally woke up. She noticed that everyone that was with her with was now Alcorn’s wondering how that happened. She felt an itch on her head and her back when she went to scratch her head. She felt her own horn. Which then she then looked towards her back to see a set of wings as soon as she saw this she became in shock than anyone else. “Egad. How can this be, I thought only you ponies became Alicorn’s not zebra’s?”

Just then Celestia stop looking towards her sister. And began doing an analyzing spell on all the ponies and zebra. That got turned into Alicorn’s hoping that this was only temporary. Soon she was, done with her scanning. “Well. my best scanning spell is telling me that you are all Alicorn’s. And that this is pertinent, Miss Zecora I have no idea how it was possible for you to become one but we will try our best to figure it out. But other than that all I can say is congratulations you’re the first zebra to ever become an Alicorn. But I also have to ask are full-fledged citizen of Equestria or are you on one of those green cards?”

I’m not going to say it in rime so here is my answer full-fledged I was a green card. As you are aware of shamans will travel away from their homeland to learn and grow on their own. And then come back home well my green card expired two months after Twilight became an Alicorn. So I went back to my homeland for a bit. But you see even back in my homeland shamans are, feared sure the broad come to us shamans for help when they need us. But other than that they avoid us like no tomorrow. And since Ponyville is so openhearted to me now. I decided that I wanted to come back and stay in Equestria. So I applied for full-fledged citizenship been so ever since.”

Celestia nodded her head at hearing this “now that I think about it. I do recall seeing your citizen paper around that time. And since you are a full-fledged citizen of Equestria. You follow under the Equestria rules. Which basically the Council a few decades ago. Made it law that all beings who ascend into Alicorn’s. Who were born citizens or became as citizens before there a ascend. Must be, crowned for royalty. I wonder how all the council members. The nobles are going to react when they find out that they got 11 new royalty 10. If you don’t count Shining Armor. Since technically he is already crowned a prince by marrying Cadance. So in all honesty things be even more interesting than they have been for some time now. We should had back to Twilight's Castle?”

Everyone nodded their heads and headed back towards the Castle as soon as they got there. Spike was there to greet them. “Hey guys, why did you for run off like that? And... Are our the closest friends now Alicorn’s along with the cutie Mark crusaders Big Mac and Zecora?”

Celestia chuckled at him and answered the question. “Yes Spike that is exactly what happened.”

After hearing her say that he passed out and Fluttershy been up to run up to check up to see if he was all right. Just then Twilight just thought of something. “By the way, what happened to the gym that Pinkie pie touched?”

At hearing this. Everyone look towards each other then back her. They all saying that they didn’t see the gem when they came to and the princesses didn’t see it when they got there. So there was a good chance that that mysterious gem which would remain a mystery until the next time they see it.

THE END

Comments ( 13 )

thanks but it's a one shot I'm not doing anymore with it if someone wants to continue on with it they can if they ask me first the only thing I might do for it is ask people if they want to make a cover for it and that would be it I only did this as a means to wait for more votes on Blueblood in Twilight's little princess problem

You should fix up your description, it gave me the wrong idea.

6277042 okay???:rainbowhuh: what did you think I was talking about???:rainbowhuh:

6277443

I mean it gave the impression that the writing quality was err..

poor. Have a skim over your story it wasn't too bad.

6281504 Oh I get it sorry about that, and I guess I got some explaining to do you see I have a reading and writing disability no I do not have dyslexia my reading has improved since I was a kid, but my spelling kind that has stayed the same on bad quality, and I use Dragon natural speaking program and I wrote this fanfic first with Jeff that program and posted it. But then one day may come and came over and I let them read it, and I saw all a lot of mistakes that the program had made so I redid it all with the Dragon program and another program that I had and just reposed it. I haven't changed the description, yet by doing the same thing. So sorry about that whole relook at my description and the lead I will do to make it sound better. Thank you for your comment about this and letting me let know and I hope you have a great day:twilightsmile:

6282115

That's alright man, congrats on making stories when you have a reading/writing disability. Good effort :)

6288937 thanks and I hope you have a good day

DAMN IT PINKIE YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

6534429 :rainbowderp: okay then other then that did you like the story???

6534462 Ehh...kinda bland setup but it's the first chapter so I'll withhold judgement.

6534893 um its the only chapter it was a one shot

6534901 Shame I was hoping that there be more...it seems like a great setup for something bigger.

6534923 I guess but you see I was bored and felt like writing, but I wasn't in the mood to work on twilight little Princess problem and the story was maybe for a starting a past that I did not see coming. So I decided to make a one-shot and it turned out to be the story after I wrote it a went back to working on twilight little Princess problem and eventually started working on up past that I did not see coming and never felt interests continue on this story. I don't mind if people make side stories are continuations of my fanfic's, as long as they tell me that they're going to win also sent me a link to the story so then I could tell people about it. Also, keep tabs on both stories and see how people take my fanfic and take it to the next level or whatever they feel like it. But I still like to know if they're doing it or not. So if you like it and think it can be a better story. As a continuation you could make your own continuation just let me know me, do so or not.

Login or register to comment