• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 1,585 Views, 13 Comments

Crimson Victoria - hollowsbest



My name is Seras Victoria. And I'm a vampire.

  • ...
5
 13
 1,585

Chapter 1 - The Hell?!

My eyes flickered open, I saw dark green leaves above me as I blinked away the stickiness I felt in my eyelids.

I sat up with a groan, glancing around the area I was in I realised it was a clearing of some sort; in a forest of trees, I had no idea what type they were.

I got up slowly, my eyes flicked around as I turned on the spot; trying to work out where the hell I was.

"Okay Vickie, you're in a forest somewhere; most certainly not in Australia any more, no gum trees; England perhaps? It is a bit chilly, but how would I get to England? Think logically Vickie!" I trailed off into silence as I thought for a moment.

"Best thing to do is to get to some sort of civilization, then find out where I am." I said firmly, before I glanced around.
"But which way do I go?"

I thought for a moment before I closed my eyes and spun in a circle with my finger pointed towards the woods, I stopped and I was pointing at one of the larger trees.

"I suppose I'm going this way then." I said, I grinned and walked over and past the large tree and into the forest; with no idea what was next for me.


I regret everything.

After walking for half an hour, I think; I hadn't found anything recognisable, just trees, trees and more trees.
I glared at the sun, which had been irritating me the whole way; I stared at a tree for a second before I started to climb it, no one was around to see my knickers anyway.

Around halfway up I was above the tree line and able to see where the forest ended, I apparently was heading the wrong way; way to go me.
I climbed my way down and began running in the direction where the trees ended, I would plan where to go from there.

A few moments later I realised I was going faster than I had ever run in my life, along with I wasn't tired at all for running that fast; just what the hell was going on?


I reached the edge of the forest and stared in shock, there was a quiant little cottage in front of me; and what was I staring at? A pony. Not just any pony, a butter yellow pony with wings. A pegasus.

It looked like a pony from My Little Pony, Fluttershy to be exact; but that's impossible- right?

The pony was feeding her- I think it's a her- animals, and because of this I'll call her Fluttershy because why not?
Fluttershy glanced up towards the forest, and me and she gasped in shock; which i impossible for a horse and a pony to do, she then shot over to me and smiled.

"Oh! Hello there, you don't look like any type of animal I've seen before; what are you?" Fluttershy asked, I stood; frozen as I realized, this was actualy Fluttershy. How was this possible?!

I jumped as I felt Fluttershy pushed me towards her house.
"Come on little one, I need to look you over; you're an especially odd creature. I wonder who made you these clothes? They certainly don't look hoof-stitched." Fluttershy said, I started walking; hell- what could go wrong?

Comments ( 12 )

Nice. Let's see where this go.

About the description...

Oh no, I'm a true Nofestoru

You mean Nosferatu.

Andy:aah damnit seras don't ever ask what could go wrong!!!

I'm hooked already. Let's see where this goes.

You have my interest hooked, let's see what hijinks she gets into.

When is it going to be updated I'm hooked but is there any more?

7328255 What you see is what you get, unfortunately.
I wrote this when I was rather obsessed with Hellsing, and the Displaced as a whole. It is rather unlikely to see the light of day again, but there is a slim possibility of it being revived. That's why it's on hiatus instead of canceled.


7336445
OK but I still love this story whether it continues or not

7336445
I would like to know why this was canceled

7336567
Who will continue this beloved story

Login or register to comment