• Published 24th May 2012
  • 782 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Equestrian Adventre - supersonicfan91



A human gets an unexpected one way trip to equestria

  • ...
11
 2
 782

Meeting Royalty

In Canterlot Rainbow Dash moved the cloud I was on in the castle. There, I was greeted by Princess Celstia herself. "Hello there" said Celestia "Twilight has infromed me of your arrival." It felt wierd being in front of Princess Celestia like this. While we waited for the others all three of us small talked. Later, Twilight, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

"PINKIE PIE how did you get here you weren't on the train."

"No I was teleported here for comedic effect, and lazy writing." lazy writing? Wait that's a fouth wall joke. Am I part of a story? This would make a good one later, probaly. A good first person one at that. I thought at the time. Everyone else was confused.

Then Celestia spoke "From the letter Twilight sent me, and the short time I personaly spent with you. You really are a kind and caring human. Now I must know." Celestia changed her relaxed face to one with a serious look. "The humans in your world are most of them like you are the other?" This was a serious question. I was repersenting Earth. I choose to answer the best way I could. I thought the truth can hurt but it is usually the best coutse of action.

"Priness, I am not fully sure, but with regret I say most of the people I know are cruel. I don't know anything about the man I was told about to compare him to others, and even though most are cruel there is a group growing in numbers trying to fight our nature that leads to voilice call bronies. I only wish my world could be as peaceful as this one." I then talked about how my world is full of greed, war, and crime. After the long speech I finished with "That is my answer. I will understand If no longer want to trust me."

"Nonsence." said the princeness to my surpise "did you forget want you taught my student."

I then rembered what Twilight said "I juged you before I got to know you. I completey based my decsion off of the other human that was here."

Then I reasponed "Sorry my memory is not the best."

Princeness Celestia said "Youmentioned a group that is like you called bronies what is that?"

"Yeah what are they like?" asked Twilight. I then explianed that bronies are people who like their show.

"That does explian how you know so much about Equestria."

"If you're wondering what the show showed me. It started with you telling Twilight about the Summer Sun Celebraition, to the battle with the Queen of the Changlings." Shining Armor came in and said

"Your Highness, The human you banished has been discovered in Manehatten."

"Princeness Celestia can you do me a favor."

"Sure, want is it?"

"Please be the other human here. I got some questions for him." she agreed and left for Manhatten. I turned to Rainbow Dash and asked. "Can you go see Zeacora finished the potion she may have finished it early, and if she did i need to borrow some sciorrs from Rarity."

She said "Sure." and Sonic Rainboomed out the window. Seeing that on TV is one thing but seeing one in person is denfity 20% cooler. A few hours later Celstia returned and and put the human in a confined space. I then showed Twilight and Celestia the Nightmare Moon artical. Both were shocked.

"This can't be possible I was with my sister all night." Said Celestia.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment